Halo Thread

WHERE THE HELL IS REACH

Attached: 64744714_2304089933012689_5349836578434842624_n.jpg (960x885, 62K)

in 2009 where it belongs

fuck off zoomer

Isn't flight testing supposed to be this week for top government officials? I'm just hoping for reach by the end of July.

I thought we were supposed to get a beta at the end of May. What the fuck happened

My man we were supposed to get one in the middle of April.

for real. what the hell is the holdup. I watched them play a mission and it looked fine.

Nah Reach was the shittest Halo of the Bungee Halos.
All the other spartans were just dickeads to you for no reason other than "edgy" writing.
That fucking female spartan was the biggest cunt ever, I was glad when she got sniped by a jackal!
I also don't think I've cared less about characters dying as I have with the Spartans in Halo: Reach.

Only for ONI top brass. Don't talk about it if you don't want to be DONE

Attached: ONI blacksite Ben.png (1044x600, 1.15M)

I agree that Reach was the worst Bungie halo, but it still played decently. Least it wasn't 4/5. Jorge was fine, Tip of the Spear was a memorable and exciting mission, and the Multiplayer was alright. It'll easily tide me over until Halo 2.

flight test this week, codes already sent out

Up your ass, can't believe you PCfags actually want Reach, you actually believe the cult of Bungie when they proven time and time again that they're mentally ill beta freaks? Just wait on Halo 3 or get Halo 1-3, stupid.

FPBP

fags that rate these games are ego tripping out the ass. no one gives a flying fuck what you think about it. they were all really fucking fun and were some of the best times we had in high school and college.

This, for the most part I spent my time knocking them off cliffs because I hated them so much.

you're a faggot it came out in 2010 anyways. I'm guessing you're mommy make you a bowl of cereal the way you like it this morning.

>we

Not him but Reach was slow with shit jump height, terrible weapons bullet sponge enemies, and poor level designs with way too many unkillable allies following you around at once killing the one-man-army gameplay Halo is known for. I don't know where you got decently from but Reach played like shit to the point where I didn't want to play it again after I played it. Reach just doesn't feel right.

Do you think Master Chief has a chance to be in Smash?

You baby ass Reachfags tend to lash out at anyone shitting on your games like an average zoomer.

People that rate games within franchises are stupid, don't know why Halo Metroid fans do that shit, just love your games.

No, smash is for kids' characters only.

Yes, Banjo got in, I can see Master Chief getting in eventually as well.

Master Chief is for kids
Halo has no gore and I played CE when I was 9 years old
He's more child friendly than Solid Snake

>codes already sent out
wheres mine

Attached: whyy.png (446x473, 240K)

This, Microsoft even block Master Chief from making a cameo in Gears because they felt Gears was too violent for Halo.

>No gore
Literally rated M because you can dismember rotting human corpses infected by the Flood. Zoom in and you can see entrails poking out, deformed bones

>codes already sent out
Oh cool, guess I'll just go fuck myself, then

Attached: 1426081205956.jpg (702x517, 56K)

never seen that because I've never owned a pozzed console and only played and ever will play on PC

>Poor and hates fun
I guess. Carry on.

who the fuck are you calling poor when you don't even have a VR headset you literal brainlet
my rig costs 15 times as much as your console

Codes have not been sent, chances that you'll get one is very slim anyway.

>I have trash taste and am thus: superior.

>Not having all platforms