How the FUCK did these obnoxious twats get so popular?

How the FUCK did these obnoxious twats get so popular?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2424x700, 378K)

Yong is pretty good. The never washes his beard man dude keeps constantly drama baiting and stopped watching him.

I don’t even know who they are.

>Yong is pretty good
LMAO

unironically who?

ching chong ding dong you have to go back

YYYYYYYYYONG OUT

Left one talks like a monotonic robot. Right one constantly pauses to swallow in a loud and drawn out manner that completely fucks up the pacing. Both of them talk so slowly. I have to put Youtube at 1.5 speed to listen to them.

why do leftists always have a bugman look

They put themselves out there, while you stayed behind your desktop.

Zoomers

If I did a video where I read articles out lout you would think I was good too.

Imagine being over the age of 18 and following and consuming youtuber opinions.

Have sex.

>use /pol/ memes for your thumbnail
>and FUCK sjws
>collect money from patreon
>omg this quartening guy is so based, red pilled and totally one of us! BASED!

by doing their best to appease the youtube algorithm and always covering the hottest new topics with lukewarm takes
basically their news aggregates that save you the immense trouble of reading gaming news yourself or following twitter drama in your precious free time

Through Yea Forums

Manipulation of Youtube's current algorithm, that's how Pewdiepie got popular

They filled a niche, and no one better has taken it from them. they are lame though

seeth

I hate that Quartering has a business method of putting up 3 videos every day. It leads to more click bait articles and thumbnails. And a lot of vids are not even relevant. Sometimes he struggles to find something to make a video of just because he must fill up the daily 3 vid a day quota. I wonder how long he can do it without getting burned out.

No clue for Yong.
Quarterpounder feeds the consertives's sense of perpetual victimhood, especially after he was put in a chokehold by a tranny. Something that even /our boy/ Gavin talked about

Why the fuck are you even watching youtube without multitasking

I guess the chink appeals to illiterate retards since he just reads news articles out so they don't have to attempt to use their own tiny brains to read.

Good camera, having glasses, and a shit hypster beard.

Mainstream media lied so much people stopped following it, but they need to get their news somehow. For me it's Inside Gaming. Don't judge me, they're funny and informative.

Welcome to YT algorithm, where you need to put up multiple videos per day and most likely will see 90% your stuff automatically demonetized.

The quartering has a wife. Can you fucking believe it. He's a fucking misogynist who hates "wamen".

Based left wing 4channel poster. I wonder if your left wing friends know that you post here...

don't forget to donate to my patreon so i can read more articles for you guys.

Youtube used to be better. Now it's all about clickbait, trends, and trying to make money.

Attached: 1558007286847.jpg (2300x1361, 445K)

Women hate women too, so at least you start with something in common

Attached: b4jgxf015mr01.png (640x818, 656K)

He mad

www.dlive.tv/mrbtfo gets more views than both of them on dlive and he does not even have a YT channel lol

Attached: hhhh.png (589x706, 449K)

I stayed behind your waifu's ass while pounding her pussy aaaaayyyyt

More like The Quarter Pounder LMFAOOOOO

Attached: DNziKZJUIAAiI38.jpg (768x964, 165K)

>unironically hating on YongYeaaaaaaahhhh

Attached: 1557079769350.png (645x773, 11K)

Not everyone is an adderall tweaking zoomer who needs to do 10 things at once at all times to be stimulated

Attached: 1551796285976.png (700x700, 432K)

You have to go back you chink loving fuck

because retarded plebbit niggers like you give them attention

Yong has regressed too, inserts too much of his own commentary into the news he presents + unnecessarily long recaps for videos on topics he already covered once
The Quartering is a straight up dramabaiting brainlet though, though he's worse now then he was when he made MTG content

>being proud of having a slower brain

yong is nearly as bad at the literal neckbeard

Why should it matter if lefties go on Yea Forums?

>"2 year old game plays strip fortnite with 16 year old sister"
>2 year old
Seat take

Attached: qx7X9DQ.png (427x640, 85K)

Shut up Manlylet

Female version of a house negro, my dude

Lefties hate other lefties as much they hate people not on the left. They’ll look for anything to denounce you as Alt-Right.

Why do you further shit up the site by making threads about some semen slurping streamers?

Sure but the opposite is just as bad, I doubt there's a lot of value in carefully watching some neckbeard talking on camera

>take reddit/4channel general opinion and turn it into video
>normies eat it up
Hmm...

>Yong is pretty good.

Besides looking like a turbo nerd, he just posted a 30 minute video saying how CD project won E3 when their presentation was a CGI cinematic. And then complains how disappointing E3 was because it was mostly cinematics. But I can cut him some slack, he seems like a kid who likes nerding out online.

Keanu is great and CD Project's announcement o their retail packages was sweet but it was a flaccid fucking presentation, I don't care how much they buttered the journalists in the private showing.

That fuckface in the right I just saw one video and he's just like Jim Sterling, I want to agree with what he's saying but he's such a money oriented fake character of outage himself, he's just as bad as the opposite end of the spectrum.

What is this cancer?
Is this the future that we chose?

>not knowing the science behind multitasking
Enjoy your rotting brain and incredibly low attention span

>Why ___ is ___ (And Why that's a good thing)
>__ is sexist
>"Eh, that's journalism, bay bay!"
>some schmos catch on and make their own clickb8
>"WTF? YOU CAN'T DO THAT! REEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: 1527370517363.jpg (228x221, 8K)

That's not the truth from my experience, and I hang out with pretty radical left wingers.