Attached: 3c2.jpg (800x450, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jMJ39_j6NQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did not pray it.

Attached: F09THyV.jpg (600x604, 30K)

yeah its really good

I did, it was my favorite movie last year

Yes, I love the walking parts. Nothing like feeling you're watching a movie. Fuck gameplay.

Attached: 1561143968469.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Wife's son

It was good casual fun I guess but they really cuck you out of the most interesting shit that's inevitably going to be milked out of further sequels.

It's a good game
Just forgettable
Does nothing unique or super well
Another cinematic experience that is safe and predictable
Everything is polished and nice
8/10

It was the best game of last year IMO

Attached: God of War_20180616144024.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

This. Way too much padding on this game. The gameplay is good enough but the tacked on RPG elements, loot, unskippable cutscenes, and hidden load screens demolished all the interest I had in the game.

I just want to jump and have more than 3 different moves not have a terrible camera and not have to wait until the game is almost over before getting the blades and not have shitty movement that makes me want to kill myself

I liked it but Give Me God of War was terribly balanced in early game, not sure if they fixed it with later updates.

only early game and the valkyries are really hard. On every other difficulty enemies start to feel like they are made out of paper once you git gud

no, it's a bad game
youtube.com/watch?v=5jMJ39_j6NQ

good movie,bad game.

I don't play Snoy exclusive games, sorry

GOOOOOODDDS

combat is cool enough.
sadly you only fight 20% of the whole game

Picked it up when it was like $17 on black friday and thought it was pretty good for that price.

It sucks and lacks story

no the worlds are too small and too linear. if it was a ps2 game with such claustrophobic linear hubs then it would be alright but this is current gen we're talking about here where games with under half this games budget have massively bigger real open worlds and 50x more content. it's just an overall bad game compared to modern standards.

Yea Forums loved it until it got GOTY.

Attached: Normiesphere.png (2506x522, 219K)

I tried to like it, I really did. Graphics are beautiful as well as sound design, but the gameplay is just too stiff. Theres no fluidity. Fighting with your fists is more enjoyable than the axe, but it can't make up for it. Over the shoulder camera angle was completely unnecessary, so much is obscured. Third person from behind would have worked a lot better. The boy has got to be the most obnoxious characters I've ever had the displeasure of being with. Sure he is useful in combat, but dear god shut the hell up for one minute.

The farthest I got was leaving that light elf place, and I just couldn't go on any more. I wasn't enjoying myself. To those who did enjoy it, good for you. But I just can't look past this games glaring flaws to recommend it to anyone.

Attached: 5acf4f19146e711d008b4671-750.jpg (750x422, 69K)

>game comes out
>gets shilled hard
>Yea Forums picks it up and finds out it's shit
>shill money runs dry
>???

God of War has always been a linear action-adventure game. It would have only been even worse if they went open-world.

Of course nu-Yea Forums hates it. They only want action and no story.

I prefer Nintendo games, but it was pretty good. Very cinematic, amazing graphics, crunchy combat that gets tiresome by the end.

It's probably the best PS4 exclusive after Bloodborne. Much better than Spider-Man.

I don't think the game needed to be open world, but I wish the game had spent more time developing the exploration and puzzles if platforming and combos weren't going to have the same presence. I'm not saying the game needed to be Zelda or Blood Omen or anything but as it stands it rests too heavily on its narrative and cinematics. The game is a clumsy hodgepodge that exists to deliver a story that isn't good enough to justify it. Maybe whatever comes next will be better, but I have my doubts.

at least make the worlds bigger then. it feels claustrophobic as fuck because of how linear the hubs are with the exception of a few "open" areas which are still smaller than the castle at kaer morhen in witcher 3.

Awardbait shite