What are some rpgs where choices have real consequences?

Attached: 4-43aeaec5c435.gif (203x129, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dlsite.net/RG07939/
youtube.com/watch?v=V0yYYf9gXSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xenoblade X. I've made at least several fuck ups choosing the wrong thing, what I'm most mad about is letting a certain Orb live, I could have had a girlfriend for my Mim. D:

Attached: 1555251440082.png (1275x479, 598K)

Is this one translated? As far as I remember there's pettanko park, the exhibitionist king's game one with the arcade, park and street and the earlier one where you play the chocolate slut banging some kid in the arcade. Any other than those 3 done? This dude's art style gives me catastrophic boners.

>Part 3 will be an entirely different game depending on who you chose here
can't wait

As far as I know, it's not. But there's that sekrit club forum where they don't take normal registrations and keep their links hidden. I forgot what it was called but they translated a lot of cute and funny games in there.

Attached: 15478706546.gif (235x178, 40K)

Sauce on game, or at the very least an artist?

Alpha protocol

Nah, It's not. You really don't need to read JP to play it though. You're just missing out on the humor, which is admittedly pretty funny.

>hoarding faggots
goddamnit, i'm guessing this sekrit club isn't atf since they're not so secretive
artist/game maker is Fuugetsuin, as i posted before, there are 3 (known) translated, you can find them on 4+4's /hgg/

Does chiitrans still work or is my pc just fucked? I remember 5 or so years ago chiitrans and vnr would automatically hook text and translate them. But now I have to manually use a text hooker, copy paste the text into a translator.

>choices have real consequences?
Could you explain what kind of 'real consequences' you are looking for?

I don't use MT because I can read JP. It's just the game is very small and most sex scenes have waypoints over them. You'll have basically no problem finding anything except the scenes in the dungeon and only because it does that RPG low visibility thing until you pick up some items.

Devil Survivor

[Citation Needed]

Just post a gallery of the cgs, or something.

>Well, with regard to "Monm Su-ku-to! Paradox RPG final chapter" currently under development.
>The production has continued steadily, but the volume is huge.
>This work, which will be the final edition, is also the scenario of Alice route and Iliath route
>It will finally separate in earnest, and it will branch to a completely different story.
>Therefore, it is like making two games practically.
Straight from TRTRs blog b.dlsite.net/RG07939/

Alpha Protocol

It's called life. Just go outside and play your game as a rogue like RPG. Everything you do will have a consequence

I only care about the C

Skells felt so light in that game, its like it was floating

Attached: 1560292433156.png (593x605, 417K)

Don't be a smartass, user

Not picking based genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=V0yYYf9gXSQ

Absolutely cannot get into this. IDK, I really loved the first game. I just never saw any of the combat as the appeal to the series and now they're making the mechanics the main appeal. They had an surprisingly stellar storyline and my dick was very happy, but the RPG mechanics don't stand out to me enough that I would want to. Plus I want to beat it to both of them ):

romancing saga, dq6, chrono trigger

I have fun with the ridiculous amount of jobs, races and party members but the main appeal in Paradox for me still remains the characters, dialogue and story. I love all the tons of interactions between characters, the additional quips some of them have if they're in your party during certain events, seeing characters like Promestein and Black Alice on my side and doing just cute or dumb shit, it all just feels really good.

Attached: Lukautism.png (640x2845, 900K)

>Everything you do will have a consequence
Not everything, and there are ways to avoid consequences too.