I've woken up twelve days in a row, and Banjo & Kazooie are still back

>I've woken up twelve days in a row, and Banjo & Kazooie are still back
Will this feeling ever wear off, lads? I'm starting to get worried, it can't be healthy to be happy ALL the time, right?

Attached: 1561035388372.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DEym17NpMSI
youtube.com/watch?v=18TmiWzoeIE
youtube.com/watch?v=bcTk-xyIkug
youtube.com/watch?v=CzY6FBols7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_TD4O7fJI&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=qAXQt7TrjoY
youtube.com/watch?v=VSP9lx2OyK8
youtube.com/watch?v=7I3isos3wSo
youtube.com/watch?v=eR0iCxsIAuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1561318987568.jpg (838x1199, 336K)

If that is something that genuinely makes you happy for more than the ten minutes after you first hear it than yes that isn't healthy.

>If the only thing you've wanted out of the vidya industry for 20 years makes you happy for more that ten minutes, then yes, that isn't happy
I'M FUCKING DAMAGED GOODS BRO

Attached: 1560809339858.gif (600x557, 170K)

Why do you care so much that a furry cereal mascot from a dead franchise is in a party game which already has a playerbase of less than 100 as paid DLC?

Attached: nintendolosingagain.png (600x600, 347K)

This, your either too young to be here or it's seriously time to neck yourself.

Filtered

>Implying anyone under the age of 18 knows who Banjo is
>Neck gourself for being too happy
user, you crack me up

Attached: 1560453493795.jpg (1200x960, 627K)

Remember that they're back in THE worst edition of the game yet, and that they're behind a paywall, and maybe won't even be available for download on a clean system at some point in the future.

yikes

Dumb snoycuck, don't you have a gay parade to attend?

>Smeleefag
Dead game dead opinion

Attached: 1561251520668.png (795x885, 1.06M)

is cool but basically this people are more obsessed about characters that having a actual game with those characters to play, calm the fuck down
nothing is "back", is a unrelated game, you can speculate that makes it more likely to have another one but that's all it is

Attached: 1544480164843.jpg (408x408, 18K)

>I can't be happy about anything for more than 10 minutes, so you shouldn't be either!
Go see a therapist, user.

>Banjo, K. Rool, the Belmonts, and Ridley
>all playable characters in the same game
>in 2019
It still doesn't feel real

Attached: 1505415358452.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

Meh, I'm arranging a fairly large Melee tournament at a coming game expo, and we agreed to pick it over Ultimate for quite many reasons.

4 is still best though.

Since Banjo has some pretty detailed fur do you think they will fix DK's ice cream swirl head?

I know this is most likely bait but I'd like to hear your reasons why you think Smash 4 (not even Melee, which imo has a better argument) is the best. Also why you picked Melee for an expo over Ultimate.

>First appearance as a playable character in a big budget game in over a decade
>Smash singlehandedly kept Fire Emblem alive for all the years until Awakening caught the attention of normalfags and ironic weebs
>Bayonetta rescued from the depths of obscurity by Smash, neither of her first two games even broke a million before Smash
etc
Yeah, I'm thinking they're back, user.

Attached: 1560867238933.jpg (900x1039, 285K)

At this point I have to say I genuinely pity the Genofags, they'll never know this feeling. Same with Isaacfags like me
At least our sacrifice wasn't in vain.

Attached: 1539279347716.gif (512x368, 1.57M)

Ultimate is a complete mess visually, and makes for a poor spectator sport because of it.

4 is best because it works predominantly like Ultimate, but looks much much better. It's the cleanest looking, best art directed version, which is mostly just hampered by being a sordid cesspool of DLC. If they'd let it stay how it was released out of the box, it would've been great, but as it stands, we didn't want to use it for the tournament do to it being the version the fewest people have played/seen, and those that did would want to play some pos DLC character.

I'm actually thrilled GS never hit the mainstream, I want the carts to stay as cheap as possible and I'd rather die than allow Camelot another crack at the series.

Attached: asinglefact.jpg (207x253, 17K)

My fellow Issacbro, I understand.
I've come to terms with it. Every DLC and base roster surprise has honestly made up for it. In the end, The Hero plays much like how I thought Isaac would. Similar to Robin but even more like Isaac. I can accept our fate like this.

Attached: 1560909994916.jpg (208x236, 49K)

I wonder how mad people would get if Camelot made a new RPG instead of continuing Golden Sun?

Have sex

Attached: 1558424715937.jpg (498x332, 51K)

Jesus Christ graficksfags are retarded. The only thing 4 has on Ultimate graphically was its colors were more vibrant.
Even if Smash 4 did look better than Ultimate (it doesn't) that doesn't mean shit, the gameplay is the best its ever been in Ultimate. It isn't a glitchy mess with 3 viable characters like Melee and it isn't a slow, campy, defensive mess with 1 viable character like 4.
Wait, was I just baited?

I got the fucking GUV of all people in Smash, damn right I'm satisfied.
In retrospect it should have been obvious, aren't all the Hero alts' games playable on (3)DS? I know VIII is.

if the only thing you've wanted for 20 years is a character in a party game, that's sad.

I still cannot accept that they are in Smash

They can make whatever the he'll they want as long as they stop raping Golden Sun's rotted, maggot infested corpse. God damn you Camelot, God damn you to hell.

Attached: 1555378254382.jpg (480x363, 14K)

Bend over

Attached: 1560452328763.png (1510x1509, 251K)

>Stable job
>Been dating the same girl since high school
>Play cards with my friends every Sunday night
>Own my own house
>Talk to my wonderful parents every day
Idk user, I haven't been sad since my Grandma died back in '16

Attached: 1560868114244.jpg (1836x1601, 314K)

>/pol/fag
I knew snoyfags were cancer but not this much cancer

>tripfag
>/pol/ AND /jp/
>snoy
>goldenface
Its like I've won the lottery.

>tfw unironical waluigifag

its not like the gameplay's any better with ultimate, who cares about banjo if that's not fixed. Its still shit

now go out and have sex

Its the best its ever been though smeleefag

Is that really sad though? Means he's pretty content with everything else in his life. Unlike you apparently

>yfw there's a real possibility they'll actually add War Cry to a Smash soundtrack
youtu.be/DEym17NpMSI

Attached: 3bmdLwG_d.jpg (209x360, 14K)

no its not, not when its easily the worst game to play in the series. even brawl is more fun to play than this shit, because at least it has movement options.

lol k retard stay irrelevant
See you at EVO
Oh, wait, nobody plays Melee because its a solved game and a glitchy mess so it isn't at EVO
Yiiiikes

imagine being a full grown man and telling this to your friends and family in person
fucking shame

Attached: cmbwh3kfgpf11.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

Sounds like something that would only be imagined, not something that someone would actually do.

I'm autistically knowledgeable about Banjo-Kazooie to the point where I can point out inconsistencies with Spiral Mountain's portrayal in Smash Ultimate, but even I'm not still riding off the happiness from the reveal.

lololol, didn't open
Stay furious and irrelevant though

its not solved when people are still learning and evolving with characters like fox today

Oof yikes sweetie, you're being a bit problematic

Yeah you're being this happy for a dead franchise.

Attached: 1548359124232.jpg (794x1024, 124K)

>meleefag is also a tumblrina
Holy cringe

>People are still growing and evolving with Fox
LOL
>l-look guys, I figured out how to wavedash off of platforms... w-what do you mean Jigglypuff just beat me with zero techskill? N-NOOOOO MUH FOOTSIES

>being this underage
Go back to r/Yea Forums

>m-m-maybe if I change insults he'll stop blowing me the fuck out
Cooooope

Stevie stevie...

Attached: IMG_20190617_204003.jpg (3200x3000, 835K)

BASED

>Run up the stairs to my wife's bedroom. cape WHOOSHing behind me!
>Jump up and down on her bed while I chant "BANJO IS IN SMASH! BANJO IS IN SMASH!!!"
>Her new boyfriend wakes up and snaps at me as she groans
>"AYO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN. NEXT TIME YOU WAKE ME UP IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS LIL BITCH"
>"Stop it Jamal, he's just excited... go back to bed, Bryce."
>I head back to bed, less afraid after she defended me, humming the Banjo Kazooie theme song the way there.

Holy shit.. I can't fricking wait! Banjo Kazooie and new Star Wars. What newcomers are y'all looking forward to?

Attached: 1561085168395.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Stevie stevie....

Attached: IMG_20190615_172011.png (606x562, 613K)

>yfw banjo & kazooie are released on october 24th
the one year anniversary of the grinch leak

Attached: thesurvivors.png (997x562, 755K)

Never forget

Attached: civil war 1.png (1000x1415, 871K)

Why is Ken up there?

The artist said they just really like Ken and wanted to draw him

>tfw most of my most wanted got cucked, not even as assists
still hopan for crash to get in

Attached: sinner.jpg (300x300, 20K)

We all shine ever brighter together

Attached: shineeverbrighter2.png (1056x603, 537K)

don't make me say that again
ugly steve, hat goomba and trashley have no room to be in there over actual never evers like rayman or saki

Attached: 1554584788948.png (209x169, 70K)

Banjocucks really are worst than steveniggers. You guys are still shitting out these threads two weeks later with the same reddit like circlejerking. Go back.

>everyone I don't like is a stevefag
The projecting is strong with this one

>4 is still the best
>Picking Melee over Ultimate, the objectively best Smash Bros game

Kill yourself faggot!

Stevie Stevie...

Attached: 1561330341159.png (754x621, 634K)

people care more about characters getting into smash than actually playing them

and you claim steveposters weren't even more insufferable cunts to even fans of characters other than banjo?

Attached: guh.png (985x519, 936K)

Boys I can't fucking wait until fall

I'm so excited

>wojak shit
>tripfag
>typical response
What upsets me is that you’ll still get (you)s despite being a little too over the criteria for the post

I think the only thing that can disappoint me at this point is if Tooie gets no songs, Tooie's OST is much better than Kazooie's, imo

Attached: 1561260202131.jpg (968x671, 57K)

I doubt it, there's already like 5 Tooie inspires moves in the moveset and Mayahem Temples catch is one of the levels that gets a call out during Grants Remix of Spiral Mountain

They're definitely doing both games plenty of justice

>snoyposter are tripfags
uhm care to explain sonyfags?

happy for you banjobros, really truly am

but why must we suffer

Attached: 220946.png (192x192, 42K)

Soon, brother

Attached: 3max.jpg (472x590, 25K)

We’re still getting Tifa chest threads and you chose to come in here of all places

Attached: 40AEA1B1-FA10-4556-99DC-17C86F89AFE1.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

He's special.

I guess you're right. Smash is severely lacking in hoedowns, I really hope we get one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=18TmiWzoeIE
youtube.com/watch?v=bcTk-xyIkug
youtube.com/watch?v=CzY6FBols7c

Attached: 1559965884094.gif (755x807, 2.25M)

Attached: 9D18C83E-CB03-47D7-8860-06ADDD692ECE.jpg (1024x566, 62K)

I genuinely believe that Geno will be one of the final two DLC characters along with Waluigi. I dunno, it seems like Nintendo is really going for the never evers this time around.

I fully expect Mr. Patch and HAG 1's themes to be in at the very least.

Waluigi I could actually see happening given the amount of uproar caused by him being an AT again but Geno is too much of a special case to be anything but a Mii costume again, and I'm saying that as a Mariofag who wouldn't mind both of them in

Attached: 70594757_p0.jpg (1200x960, 277K)

where's that stardust crusader edit?

Mr. Patch's theme is 100% getting in because you KNOW he's going to be a spirit where you fight a Giant Yoshi that likes to jump with low gravity enabled.
Also, is it just me, or is Mr. Patch one of the most popular Banjo characters? It seems like he gets a lot of attention by fans, even though as the third boss in the game, he should be fairly forgettable. Plus they even brought him back for a couple missions in Nuts and Bolts.

Attached: Mr. Patch Pyro.png (1920x1080, 372K)

No one cares because Ultimate is a shit game.

Stevie Stevie...

Attached: 1561323377804.jpg (508x400, 53K)

it's over for us bros, we're getting mii fighter costume again and that's it

if that faggot waluigi gets in over literally anybody, i'm fucking done with smash. it'll only show that nintendo doesn't listen to their audience (especially after gamefreak's shittiness) and fell for normie shitposting memes about waluigi. he is the least deserving character of them all. i'd rather have fucking borderland shitters or playstation exclusive characters that have never been on a nintendo console than waluigi

Everyone remembers Mr. Patch because it's basically Banjo-Kazooie's take on a kaiju fight, and his theme is catchy as fuck.
I guess the fact that Rare managed to get a way with giving him a penis might also have had something to do with it.

Fuck you faggot, I've wanted Waluigi since Brawl, no amount of hate bandwagoning and revisionist history will make him less popular.

Attached: most wanted smash sites.jpg (1024x385, 106K)

They'll be slammed back in the cuckpen the second they're in smash

True enough
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_TD4O7fJI&t=

Attached: 1557532931207.jpg (750x585, 227K)

This version should be in Smash

>Genofag
>Chieffag
>Raybro
>SNKfag
I have the worst fucking luck with this game

I've woken up twelve days in a row, and I still want to end my life

same reason snoy fags care about all their sony franchises even though 95% of them are deader than dead

>competitve fag
quintuple yikes, one for each iteration of smash that you bitch about!

How to rank Nintendo choice in music
>Broke
Kazooie Music only
>Woke
Kazooie and Tooie
>Based
Kazooie, Tooie, N&B
>Ascended
Grunty's Revenge

I can't wait for to play as them
>Item play with grenade eggs
>Oppressive gap closing projectile
>Acting out of recovery
>Flare Blitz with super armor
>Talon Trot gives them an uncharacteristically fast run speed
>Disjoints on a lot of moves using Kazooie including A FREAKING DORIYAH as a Smash attack
>Spiral Mountain looks like a fun, possibly tournament legal stage
>We haven't seen much of them yet so we still have more moves to see and neat representation like alt outfits, how spiral mountains platform layout changes, classic mode, spirits, music, etc

Attached: 1561124873629.gif (360x360, 1.37M)

Attached: 1560187255280.png (1080x1266, 30K)

>467798159
Absolute cringe. If you want a (You) like the clown you are, let me tell you that the circus is 4 miles on the opposite directon. You can find all the (You)s right there. Also the whole console wars tomfoolery you're projecting here is dated, and primitive.

Attached: 1561303131758.gif (480x360, 819K)

I like Grunty's Revenge and recommend it to people but music wise it's actually very weak compared to the rest of the series. No need to waste soundtrack real estate on it, just give me a Bozzeye and mecha grunty spirit

Attached: 1560364372874.jpg (460x609, 20K)

> #1 on reddit
> polls for switch version only
thanks for proving my point you dumb faggot

create a waluigi moveset, oh wait it's just going to be a bastardization of luigi moves with muh mario sports tossed in like peach. trash

>tfw persona fag, dragon quest fag, and bk fag

Attached: 1541959994569.jpg (934x776, 47K)

>>Disjoints on a lot of moves using Kazooie
I hope you're right, but I doubt Kazooie will be a disjoint. The character IS Banjo AND Kazooie, after all. Of course, it does seem like Breegull Bash clanks with Green Missile in their trailer, so who knows. Curious to find out what their upwards attacks will be, Up Smash, Up Tilt, and Up Air, since there are NO moves in any of the Banjo games that face upwards. I'd love their Up Smash to be Talon Torpedo and have it function similarly to Snake's Up Smash, but only with a hitbox on the way up.

Attached: 1561260458307.jpg (2048x2048, 304K)

Hopefully the music selection isn't as disappointing as Persona's
>Only eleven tracks
>A ton of the tracks people wanted are missing
>Life Will Change isn't actually in the game despite being in Joker's reveal trailer

You literally put Kazooie through pain for your attacks. At the very least the breegull bash smash attack is a disjoint

Attached: 1560291697036.png (490x1199, 1012K)

>tfw doomfag
I know it’s never happening. I wish it could but deep down I know it’ll never happen.

Attached: D6447D1B-BC74-48CC-B051-B78D348B4068.gif (200x150, 2.3M)

>tfw RHfag

Attached: 1521418676567.png (1017x566, 644K)

I doubt it, from the sound of things Rare and MS have been more than accommodating.
I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard when a DIRECT COMPETITORS CHARACTER has more lenient and fleshed out representation than most of the other guest characters in Smash

Attached: 1560684307875.png (419x151, 119K)

You guys got did pretty dirty.
Like it's pretty obvious at this point Sakurai couldn't get a timing hits moveset to play well but he should at least toss you a stage over shit like Tomodachi Life and Find Mii

>Reeeeee those numbers don't count because I don't like the source
>Is also #1 on Yea Forums you autist
>Most wanted newcomers for the latest game in the series where all returning vets are already in
>moveset argument when Duck Hunt, Ice Climbers, and Pac-Man are in the game
retard, but here's some specials I made a long time ago
>B
Dice Roll
A Die Block from Mario party appears and begins a roll. When Waluigi (or anyone else) jumps into it, a random effect happens.
0 - The box explodes instantly
1 - User is put into freefall
2 - User trips upon landing
3 - User is healed for 2%
4 - User is healed for 4%
5 - next attack trips the enemy
6 - User is healed for 6%
7 - Spawns a low-value healing item
8 - User gets a speed buff for three seconds
9 - Spawns a low-value item like a fan or laser sword
10 - User is healed for 10% and gets a one-time use buff that is used after they either do damage or take damage. If they do damage, the damage and knockback done will be doubled. If damage is taken, the amount of damage and knockback will be halved
The block can used as a platform, but make sure you're not on it when someone hits it from below, or you'll go flying!

>Up B
Pinball Flip- Spawns a pinball flipper a few meters underneath waluigi. Waluigi has to aim for the tip of the flipper to get sent higher. Can be used to spawn a flipper underneath an enemy that is below Waluigi to put them out of position.

>Side B
Waluigi Racer
Waluigi gets in his Kart from Double Dash!! and races forward.

>Down B
Racket Serve
A reflector that sends projectiles back at the enemy

>Final Smash
Everyone is cheating except for me!
Waluigi pulls out a Switch and pauses the match. He then goes into the foreground and resets his % to 0 and flicks the enemies' % to 999, then draws a moustache on the opponents. Waluigi then reappears on the stage and unpauses the game.

Attached: Waluigi_gun.png (912x1024, 295K)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HES IN HES FUCKING IN GUYS

SMASH THREAD

Attached: soy(10).png (344x971, 214K)

I still can't wrap my head around why people want them in
>boomer who enjoyed bk on the 64 at launch

Attached: 1543101711749.jpg (640x569, 34K)

>all the anons agreeing with this
y’all need to go see a fuckin doctor or somethin. get medicated.

Attached: FD5E25B8-C709-4DF8-89BD-803011429F59.jpg (517x440, 72K)

>That image
Fucking lol

Attached: 1541221676837.gif (240x257, 673K)

>at least it has movement options.
oh god please don't tell me you're the same faggot who called tripping a "movement option"

Attached: 1355164673702.png (305x332, 153K)

>tfw you want to be happy with banjo being in, but the smash fanbase is so hateful towards other games that every thread is just a circlejerk of "NINTENDO GOOD, ALL OTHER GAMES BAD".

>tfw seeing these people burst into Hollow Knight threads and call it "gay pretentious indie shit"

I just don't see why console fanboys have to be so hateful.

Attached: pure_vessel_by_aude_javel-dcldsjp.jpg (740x1080, 130K)

Fuck off, ACfag

Look at this edgelord

> special move is a poor man's g&w judgement

sure is original in here

>DK's special move is a poor man's Charge Beam
Retard

Since we're on the topic of moves, what will the rest of Banjo & Kazooie's be?

Fair is obviously Rat-A-Tat Rap
Nair is probably Wing Whack or Pack Whack
Dair is definitely either Beak Bomb or Drill Bill, hopefully you can charge it to select between the two
DSmash is probably whichever move Nair isn't
No clue on the rest.
Also I'd be willing to bet that Golden Feathers will vanish after use then spawn in like items that you have to collect.

Attached: 1561331271214.png (567x567, 85K)

>Person talks about lasting happiness in their lifes
>Anons think it's mental illness
That's quite telling, is it not?

Seek help

>They can't get in now that the buyout happened
>They'd use the nuts and bolts design anyway
>So what if Microsoft and Nintendo are friends? Minecraft will get in over them
>One good game
>So what if every leaker is saying they're in? Leakers only count when they support my shitposting\
>Ok so they got in but they're going to be forgotten in a week
>In two weeks
>In three weeks
>They're only in Smash, this is their last appearance, it's a hollow victory
>No new game, doesn't count
>That leak from Amazon doesn't mean they're getting a new game shut up shut up shut up
>Banjofags were the real shitposters all along
>Muh smashboards
>Ok but they're going to be bottom tier
YOU ARE HERE
>Ok so they're high tier but of course they are every DLC character is, the pros only play them because they're good
>Nerf Banjo and Kazooie
>Ok so they got a remake but that doesn't mean they're going to get a new game
>Ok so they got a new game but it's gonna suck
>Ok so it got good reviews across the board but those reviews were paid
>They're not getting back into the next Smash game
>Ok so they got into the new Smash game but it's a hollow victory

Attached: 1545720829839.png (650x650, 43K)

>Muh Dead Franchise!!!
>Muh Cereal Mascot!!!

MFW they are still pushing these as some kind of insult when all of it was crushed again and again.

Attached: 1559961763552.jpg (255x255, 9K)

>BANJO AND KAZOOIE ARE BACK
are they really? just because they are in smash?
Wheres threeie you dumb fucks? You think we got mother 3 localized or mother 4 just because brawl got the series some attention? fuck no.
the original team isnt even at rare these days, there will never be a bk3, so they will never truly be back.
they tried to make it come back with yookahlaylee, and even that didnt work.

If they release in Fall, I hope the stars align and they come out on my birthday

Attached: 1554897847912.gif (400x270, 2.01M)

>/pol/ tripfag

Attached: 1471328013357.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Hate is the only fuel for a lot of people my friend.

>but why must we suffer

That's kinda what you get for supporting a one-off secondary character from a over 20 year old game.

I think you should at least be happy that they even acknowledged him. Hopefully they bring back the Mii Fighter outfit when Hero comes out.

Attached: Rich_Evans.jpg (310x242, 12K)

I don't give a SHIT about smash shit. I only hope is this make RARE see people still give a shit about platforms and give us Threeie

You sound like a right propa cuck

Attached: 1542830273585.png (600x600, 407K)

I don't know how I feel about the eyes desu

ahhaahhahahahahhahahhaha

God damn I hope heavy gets in.

holy fuck you called it my dude

Attached: _stocking_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_mosquito_coils_89677dcde2d4b67bc2cc50f9f64a23a7.pn (2480x3507, 3.02M)

SSsshhh...don't let them figure that out..they'll tell you to cope!

Attached: D4md2T_WkAEsagU.jpg large.jpg (1014x808, 102K)

What the fuck did he say, I can't read his post because the sunlight is bouncing off my monitor

>all those people replying to the tripfag at the start of the thread
>instead of just ignoring and filtering it on sight
this place truly is dead

Attached: 1476548756328.jpg (500x880, 134K)

Does anyone even care about Smash Bros, or are you just here for the shitposting and rosterfagging?

I swear, in every discussion I've had about this game, I try talking about characters I enjoy playing as, only to be called a "fucking snoy tranny". And for what? Saying that I prefer playing as Samus. THE REAL Samus,not that unpleasant zero suit made for thirsty teenagers. But this is apparently a crime deserving of death.

Attached: Samus reads your post in disgust.png (488x249, 245K)

How are they going to top Banjo if at all. You would've expected them to save Banjo for the end or something, is it all down hill from here?

I just want Crash and Spyro to show up eventually, then all my favorite old mascots can be in one place. Just thinking about a Crash reveal with youtube.com/watch?v=qAXQt7TrjoY playing as he's revealed is making me really hype

That Final Smash is just too much.

yes they always blow their load too early

charge attacks are a staple of fighting games since forever. short-range melee vs projectile aren't comparable

> hurr 0-9 and TRIPPING is idiocy

>spongebob is the real square rep

sakurai has wanted geno since brawl

geno was a top voted character since melee. it's some bullshit from square's part and nintendo probably doesn't want to flood the game with more square characters

Fucken Based!

Attached: 1559792424450.png (1500x1500, 1.89M)

Have you paid attention to how Smash reveals have always been handeled for the past few games?

They ALWAYS frontload everything with the most interesting and exciting reveals. Just look at the base game. They first revealed Ridley at E3 last year, followed it up with Simon and K. Rool, and then proceeded to end the whole thing with...Isabelle and Incineroar.

Bottom line is, don't expect the last two characters to "top Banjo", and you won't be disappointed.

Attached: campcucked.jpg (1024x772, 653K)

I dont even care about smash I just want a new banjo game
you responded with a shitpost of things that might happen. ok. well there MIGHT not be a new game. ooooooo got em

Attached: tumblr_lrcgh5fa6g1qgzqq6.gif (500x254, 503K)

The absolute state of Yea Forums

Fucking snoy tranny

user, you legitimately have depression and no one has ever told you before.
Do something about it.

>like Nintendo series
>get called snoy

Attached: a man pissed off beyond words.png (200x200, 81K)

Yeah, now I'm absolutely certain he's baiting. Pretty telling when he talked about playing Smash 4 out of the box, patchless, he very obviously doesn't remember the Fox/Rosalina jab infinites, Diddy in general, and more than anything the actual speed of stuff. Getting launched in smash 4 now looks like a slow travel through space instead ffs

>it can't be healthy to be happy ALL the time, right?

For some reason I cannot feel happy at all, I feel happy and I feel incredibly uncomfortable. But when I feel sad afterwards, it feels comfortable, even though it hurts.

I've been in pain for so long that being happy is fucking foreign. What do I do? Hell, this must be medical at this point because everything in life is going my way, why can't I feel happy?

Attached: r5i01bzhy8w21.jpg (640x1046, 145K)

They didn't do this with Smash 4

Cloud and Bayo were at the end. Corrin sucked by that doesn't change Bayonetta being the absolute last one or cloud coming after the usual "cool shit is done" point and getting dropped in a fucking standard direct months after E3

>in a shitty party game
>back
Celebrate when Threeie is actually announced then cry when Microsoft subsequently cancels it

Attached: 1328071993913.jpg (640x432, 47K)

>>in a shitty party game
I'm surprised there still exist people who don't understand the cultural importance of Smash when companies still blow their loads thinking about being apart of it.

lol

Nigga you got depression
Now don't be fooled, depression is a brain disease, and is as physical as any other disease. Get therapy, meds, or both.

It probably genuinely is medical. Seek help. That's not a shitpost, it's okay to go seek help, no matter what the reason. Whether you go for a doctor or a therapist, I wish you luck, user.

Attached: 2d97f5cd13c1de68e234fed5f99cebb71f3bc8cc.png.jpg (800x800, 430K)

objective best would be P+

Where's the Mayahem Temple reference in the mix? I only heard Treasure Trove Cove, Freezezy Peak, Grunty's Lair, Gobi's Valley and Rusty Bucket Bay.

please take a shower.

The medical bills will give me way more depression than anything else really.

I tried ending my life at 13, I guess that means something, thank you for the advice anons, I'll try some music and take the Mrs out for ice cream

Attached: hurm.jpg (649x781, 27K)

Have shower sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSP9lx2OyK8
51 seconds in

You guys are mentally ill and need to seek help. Like not even memeing, but if you can't be genuinely happy for AT LEAST an hour per day then you have some sort of clinical depression.

I'm hearing the first few notes of Targetzan's boss fight for the Gobi's valley bit.

ynnart yons gnikcuf

Try Prozac, unironically
It's turned my life around this year
.t MDD sadsack

Pretty much everyone on earth is in agreement that Ultimate is the best Smash game by a mile though. Both as a party game and competitively. It’s basically fucking perfect bar the lack of break the targets.

It's pretty much taking many cues from the Nuts and Bolts version, I wouldnt be surprised if it was the base considering Banjo's House is the same model

>ult has the best roster of pretty much any crossover
>gameplay still not up to par
>okay with retards who just mash buttons and call it a day
Double edged sword really.

>he thinks his shitty bing bing wahoo games has any "cultural importance"
fucking LMAO

Attached: that_s_just_how_it_is_on_this_bitch_of_an_earth_by_doritos_popedbspogo.png (1024x1385, 1.17M)

I said fuck off, ACfag

The gameplay inarguably shits on every smash game besides melee, and even melee doesn’t have that much of a case for being a better game. Melee has the most stale fucking meta I’ve ever seen in a video game.

Holy shit you're absolutely right, that's Mayahem/Targitzan right there. Guess I got it mixed up because of the violin. This is great.

user, I....

Attached: 1500562026930.jpg (345x378, 45K)

I wish people would stop acting like Genofags even have a horse in this race.

yep I too love me some balloon knockback physics that makes every match last a fucking decade

lol retard most matches are 3-4 minutes
The balloon speed the game up so you spend less time watching characters helplessly fly around
You're so stupid

This makes me so hopeful we get dedicated Boss remixes or even a medley of them because those boss themes were hype as fuck. Even though I didn't like the fight, Lord Woo Fak Fak's theme was menacing.

Attached: Lord_woo_fak_fak_01.png (864x613, 536K)

>watching characters helplessly fly around
are you kidding me? that's literally how most of my online matches goes
>get opponent up to 300% send him flying and still managed to recover back on stage
it's fucking retarded

Pretty sure that's supposed to be Gobi's Valley (specifically the version that plays when you're near the sphinx) based on every other snippet in there being from the first game. It just happens to be a part that's identical to part of Mayahem Temple.
youtube.com/watch?v=7I3isos3wSo
youtube.com/watch?v=eR0iCxsIAuM

GYRATING. FAGGOTS.

Attached: 4theplayers.png (784x489, 985K)

Maybe don't play Shiek or whatever character you play that can't kill until 300%

It's more fun if you do it as the submarine.

Did you know that Glitter Gulch Mine's theme uses the ending part of Banjo-Kazooie's main theme? I just thought that was interesting.

>making dozens of threads on an anonymous image board for weeks with absolutely no discussion in them
>not mentally ill

oh shit, you're right

How do we make Banjo-Threeie? Let's start with the moveset. What changes to the complete Banjo-Tooie moveset need to be made for Threeie to start with and what moves could be added throughout the game?

Free explosives is always fun. Atlantis was a bitch to swim through untill you get the sub.

>>tfw seeing these people burst into Hollow Knight threads and call it "gay pretentious indie shit"
That's exactly what it is though.

I didn't understand that you had to freeze the octopi so I just tanked to damage.

Here is my pitch for the story premise
Act 1
>Gruntilda reunites with her dad, who is the new major character introduced in this game, at this stage Gruntilda is rhyming again
>Daddy Winkybunion has a powerful magical macguffin, he uses it to restore Gruntilda's body and she devises some plan to get revenge on Banjo and Kazooie
>collect jiggies now
>act 1 ends with a boss battle against Daddy Winkybunion
Act 2
>Grunty betrays her dad as Banjo and Kazooie defeat him, killing him and taking the mcguffin for herself
>she uses it to make herself look like Game Over Grunty for most of the remainder of the game, but also gets so pissed at Banjo and Kazooie that she stops rhyming again
>collect more jiggies
>final battle with Grunty that ends with the mcguffin destroyed, Gruntilda becomes her old self again and Banjo and Kazooie leave her to lick her wounds as she has nothing left now

I know people liked how Tooie kept all of the moves from the first game but I don't think that could work again 20 years later. If there was a Threeie I'd rather they roll back some of what Tooie added for the moment and focus on overhauling the Kazooie moveset so that it's a bit more streamlined.

glad to know im not alone

>Uses the Macguffin to become game over grunty
I don't think she cares about looking hot anymore. Her current motivation is just to fuck over B&K as much as possible

I read once that GGM was supposedly a scrapped Banjo-Kazooie world, so that could be a nod.

You'd be correct. Gregg Mayles posted concept art of the BK version of GGM back in 2005.

There was supposed to be a wack-a-mole minigame somewhere.

Attached: protoggm.jpg (764x1024, 104K)

Holy shit not so long a go I had a dream that Banjo-Threeie also involved Grunty's father. That would be sick.

>concept art of the BK version of GGM back in 2005.

Meant 2015, fuck

>he doesn't know
I'm a Sonyfag btw. Just because I respect my enemy doesn't make me one of them.

Ah, a man of taste I see.

What do Nintendo fags hhave to do with Yea Forums being contrarían and hating a good game? Fuck, you can play it RIGHT NOW on the switch.

Examples?

I genuinely don't understand how someone could get this happy over something like this. Can someone pls explain?

>Breegull Blaster (and Beak Bayonet by extension)
>Fire, Ice, Grenade and Clockwork Kazooie eggs
>Split Up and all associated moves
I feel like all of these things need to be made a lower priority for Threeie if it ever happens. It'd be a brand new dev team with no experience with the IP, and I'd prefer if they focused on nailing the basics first and foremost before reintroducing all of that stuff or adding anything more. Stuff like Grip Grab and Breegull Bash should stay, though, they were good additions to the basic moveset.

Have sex faggot

Well since you're offering, where to?

Seething falseflagger

The world needs you to die please.

>dating
>friends
Please go away :(

>tfw DKCfag, Castlevaniafag, and Banjofag
Ultimate gave me everyone left I ever needed. I have a couple "nice to haves" (Doomguy and Terry Bogard), but I don't have the deep need for them like the others.

Attached: AjJEZbh.jpg (480x452, 11K)

filtered

based sonychad

Attached: 1560476890481.png (800x500, 1.16M)

>are still back
*in a party game
Even Grant has said a modern Banjo wouldn't sell

Fine by me. This is happy ending if it's the last thing that happens with them, unlike Nuts and Bolts.

>Ultimate
>The worst version
Did you go 0-2 at your only Ultimate tournament or something

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000.jpg (383x358, 32K)

He's was wrong. He's been around Playtonc's cynicism too long.

>implying they won't try to sell Super Smash Bros Ultimate Deluxe with all the DLC packed in on Switch U

>wanting to get rid of the different egg types
how about giving them more applications like letting the ice eggs create a platform on any surface of water, or letting you use grenade eggs to launch yourself extra high for the cost of some health

Attached: 1558991071654.png (1038x634, 826K)

That sounds good and also lay out the level with different kinds of individual eggs in different places. None of that cycling basket shit.

I mean, I did and I still like playing it.
Now that Banjo is going to be in though, I will legit use him as my new main, regardless of viability.

haha yeah , but I'm arranging a super hueg ultimate tournament and it will have over a billion people AND hot gurls

I like your mentality user

You're missing my point. I just don't think it's a good idea to take a dev team that's completely new to the IP and ask them to nail the basics from Kazooie AND build upon everything Tooie added to the mix right off the bat. That'd be asking for trouble.
Consider how Retro Studios handled Donkey Kong Country, for example. They started off with Returns, which was basic but incredibly solid, and that served as the foundation for Tropical Freeze later down the line, which was at least on par with the best of the original Rare trilogy if not even better. If they hadn't made Returns first then I guarantee you Tropical Freeze would have been a very different game, probably a much worse one.
I think Retro's approach was the correct one when it comes to salvaging a beloved IP, and so I'd like to see that repeated with Banjo Threeie.