A new study commissioned by the Consumer Technology Association highlights just how much price tags are expected to...

>A new study commissioned by the Consumer Technology Association highlights just how much price tags are expected to inflate with the $300 billion tariff proposal.

>Gaming consoles would also see a 21% increase in cost, the study claims.

>Console makers publicly commented on the tariffs. In a joint letter, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony argued that the tariffs would:

>Injure consumers, video game developers, retailers and console manufacturers
>Put thousands of high-value, rewarding U.S. jobs at risk
>Stifle innovation in our industry and beyond

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: tariffs.jpg (1500x919, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/12/17/insurer-hospital-stocks-plunge-after-obamacare-ruled-unconstitutional.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semiconductor_fabrication_plants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
forbes.com/sites/marcochiappetta/2018/08/27/all-of-amds-7nm-processors-to-be-manufactured-at-tsmc/#4bf8d23e4642
foxnews.com/us/undocumented-immigrant-released-from-jail-charged-in-triple-murder
wvlt.tv/content/news/Undocumented-immigrant-deported-over-rape-arrested-after-returning-to-US-511451801.html
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article231541628.html
fox6now.com/2019/06/13/investigators-deported-man-returns-to-milwaukee-to-run-prostitution-ring/
foxnews.com/us/ices-most-wanted-fugitive-captured-in-louisiana
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-mexican-national-wanted-rape?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1QHg2aEmnTK1e8-TUXASFcqJqaPZNFQozWRFrbNsC26WtWpSvrmJwquZs
wthr.com/article/prosecutor-files-murder-charge-fight-led-deadly-shooting-near-drakes
mondialisation.ca/hillary-clintons-plan-to-destroy-russia/5543429
cnbc.com/2019/06/03/us-china-trade-war-who-pays-for-donald-trumps-tariffs.html
tennessean.com/story/opinion/2019/05/31/donald-trump-tariffs-china-american-consumers-pay/1289245001/
nationalinterest.org/feature/trump-has-already-won-‘trade-war’-63097
aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=BclcpfVn2rg
lmgtfy.com/?q=china population
theverge.com/2019/5/23/18637071/rare-earth-china-production-america-demand-trade-war-tariffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

i wanna put my cummies in trumps tummy

the president of the US being a retard is nothing new, he just isn't listening to the advisers around him like the rest did.

>"b-but her emails!"
Good job drumpfkins, look what you've brought out now. Are you happy you racist xenophobe pricks?

The sooner video games stop being a singular industry and get back to the status of a hobby for nerds, the better.

The same people that screamed that Clinton would have started a nuclear war with Russia are suddenly pretending Iran deserves to get bombed.

If Trump said all tidys in games have to be censored and said Samus Aran was MtF, his fans would still love him and tell all his critics to dilate.

NOOOOOOOOOO my gamerbros! We must RISE UP and stop DRUMPF from letting us game epic style! We will hack the fucking planet bros!

stop posting such shitty bait clown

> xenophobe
> phobia
God I hate those words. Hate isn't fear retards.

Good thing this will never happen

This literally won't happen.

good. burn it all down.

Attached: 1548650956339.png (698x840, 660K)

drumpfnazis will defend this

This is a good thing, maybe SoCalfags can find out what working a blue-collar job feels like. Maybe they'll be less commie

If people know what you mean by a word, then the word is apt.

"Nuuuuh I am actually just disgusted by spiders, but I don't get a fear response. How DARE you assume I have arachnophobia!"

no matter the government
it always the population that gets fucked in the butt and have to pay the price. the fuckers at the top keep living as if nothing happened

taiwan wins again

This. Civil war fucking when? We're in dire need of another one.

>maybe SoCalfags can find out what working a blue-collar job feels like

Californians consistently vote to make life better for blue-collar workers, while blue-collar workers and farmers voted for Trump and now blubber and demand hand-outs and subsidies to survive the tariffs.

When did a Californian rep or senator do anything that harms a blue-collar worker in Michigan?

>move manufacturing to Taiwan or South Korea

There problem solved and why the fuck aren't Nintendo and Sony manafacturing in Japan anyway?

>we
speak for yourself, you kek

This is because the one percent invented wedge issues like Muh Guns or Muh Fetuses to keep the working classes from voting in unison.

>gaming consoles

Hahaha good

Good, fuck Insects.

t. NPC

Tariffs work which is why every non-retarded country uses them extensively.

>no source

You hate spiders so that obviously means you want to fuck them.

>and why the fuck aren't Nintendo and Sony manafacturing in Japan anyway
Because it costs more. Do you think the Japs are above chasing cheap labor or something? This is not the 80s. Nothing is manufactured in Japan anymore.

Delusion

>When the president inadvertently does more to help video games than he does his own country

Attached: 81189487-5986-4823-AF0D-663765E93557.jpg (1024x564, 48K)

>Why
>The
>Fuck are

>You
>Typing like
>This
Dumb fucking redditor

faggot

I shiver to think what will happen in a few decades once chinese living and wage standards have risen to civilized levels. Then everyone and everything will move to the last bastion of cheap (slave) labor to manufacture everything, the land of the negro.

>even after this, we'll still have quadruple the purchasing power of yuropoors
based

>once chinese living and wage standards have risen to civilized levels.

Attached: 6B5CFF9C-49A6-42A1-8343-957E577B4343.jpg (300x213, 16K)

i dont care, fuck chinese bugmen

They're literally just gonna move production to other countries that aren't tarrifed which is the point of tarriffs. Nintendo already said they're moving production to Vietnam. No one is gonna stay in China and eat the tarriffs when they can just go to other Asian countries like Vietnam and Taiwan.

More Korea and Vietnam but China would remain the dominant supplier while US consumers have to shell out more money.

>once chinese living and wage standards have risen to civilized levels
lmao!

Attached: 1382352470726.gif (269x205, 1M)

good fuck normies

how new are you? then more so to the point i guess how fucking dumb are you?

I would rather pay 10% more for things and not support the communist Chinese personally.

>Gaming consoles
and nothing of value was lost

O no all the cheap labor is gone:(

O wait theres Indis and the Republic Of China LMAO

Opinion: this world is irredeemable.
[Y/N]?

Attached: consumption reproduction addiction parasitism.jpg (2350x1821, 1.86M)

>Gaming consoles would also see a 21% increase in cost
wow who cares. companies will just take the loss as they always did just like sony with ps3 and who the fucks buys consoles more than once every 5 years?

Good thing hacking bros won't get hurt by any of this. Fuck cucksumers.

Don't bother user. /pol/cuckery is strong and most will go their whole lives actually believing people like trump care about the middle class.

>Makes you think, doesn't it?
Eh, like really what did people expect when the primary supplier of precious in demand metals , many of which are radioactive as all fuck, get some emotionally driven tariffs put on them.
Shit will affect all technology hardware type of shit and not just consoles sadly enough.

The fucking worst part of this is that just once the prices go up they will take for fucking ever, if at all, to come down even if a magical tier solution to please all were to be made between both countrys. Fucking hell just imagine the the fucking price for high end and enthusiast tier shit. Shit will honest go through the roof and probably never go down once people start paying those prices as well. Man just shit. i cant even

and you are misusing the word retard....so whats your point dumbass. You know what people mean when they use that shit so why you being a borderline prissy bitch about shit for?

You still support them though. You just pay more.

Phobia means aversion. Doesn't matter if it is out of fear, disgust, or hate. Get educated trumptard.

>China gets hirt
>Consoles get hurt
>California gets hurt
I'm not seeing any negatives here.

Oh no, not the poor multi-billionaire globalhomo corporations like Microsoft and Sony!

How will middle america live with themselves when sony executives don't get their bonuses from outsourcing all labor to chinese slaves this year?

>war good
>young men dying good
dilate

Just shut the fuck up. You fly over faggots always spout this anti Cali shit while it's the technological center of your entire country. Big cities, universities, Cali and NYC. These are what make America great. Not your poor farmers living on subsidies, or your literally who states.

t. actually tranny zoomer

phobia noun
pho·bia | \ ˈfō-bē-ə \
Definition of phobia (Entry 1 of 2)
: an exaggerated usually inexplicable and illogical fear of a particular object, class of objects, or situation

ok tranny, dilate.

OH NOOOOOOO, YOU MEAN WE'LL INCENTIVIZE AMERICAN COMPANIES TO MOVE PRODUCTION HOME?? AND DENY ALL THOSE POOR CHINESE SLAVES THEIR SLAVEWORK??? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE RACIST NOW????

Why don't they just move the factories elsewhere?
Then if they don't like paying better wages they can automate the process further, which promotes innovation.

Retard

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-102812.png (1676x2048, 464K)

>n-no u

>Trump supporters keep saying they don't want war
>Democrats and Never Trumpers keep crying for war
>Trump avoids bombing retaliation which was planned
>Trump avoids multiple wars even with Neocon and Dems screaming for it

I think you may be confused here.

They care more than the Democrats, that's for damn sure. Middle class is the most conservative demographic and the left constantly tries to destroy it for this reason. ACA is a good example of this. I pay more than twice in premiums as much for worse coverage and higher deductibles compared to before the bill.

Yeah you forgot to mention how trickle down economics will make us rich too.

Don't forget muh diversity and muh illeg-- refugees

/thread

Who the fuck promises to make you rich? I'm letting you know now. It's a scam whatever it is.

ayy thanks for outing yourself as majorly emotionally projecting faggot my man. Since at the very least you would not have said that shit about ACA as you did leaving out the metric as ton of bullshit the right did to fuck it up even trying to get rid of them consumer projections so that motherfuckers would be allowed to sell worthless plans that cover jack fucking at large again.

good, now devs will learn how to optimize their fucking software

Attached: nice.jpg (1073x1041, 186K)

China has been suppressing wages and the value of their currency for decades for exactly this reason.

making china's government wealthier is somehow better?

>Commie talking about the working class voting in unison
>Downplays guns

Marx would have you lynched by commies for not fighting tooth and nail for gun ownership.
You're probably bourgeoisie pretending to be working class, or worse, an "Intellectual" that is allowed to have a better standard of life and comfort and safety just because you're more equal than others..

>not wanting to aid chink totalitarian regime at a loss to your own country
>extreme or irrational

Attached: fatalfuryspecial.jpg (266x266, 21K)

You do know that it's like that because the consumer protections were all cut by Republicans, right?

It's not just consoles brainlets. Trump is fucking up hundreds of industries with this, including pc

>name calling and a run on schizo sentence
You sure showed me.

Attached: 1534215461810.jpg (1200x1007, 69K)

this

the only way the working class can have any kind of power over the state is through firearm ownership. you're a fucking small brained pseudo intellectual. dilate your boyfriend.

>video games

>just let China steal technology and build its advantage over the US!
>if you do anything you'll have to pay an extra $60 for an Xbox!!! So roll over.

Granted Trump is a retard so our trade deficit with China actually hit an all time high.

TPP was unironically a way smarter way to pressure China to stop theft.

Yeah, the GN guys said some case manufacturer they talked to had to lay off staff and will increase prices by 18% and that is with them cutting their margins. Gonna happen with all components across the board.

What a joke. ACA was blocked at every turn by the Republicans. Now Republicans in fly over states boo their congressmen at the idea of having it removed. Only people that dislike ACA are user faggots online with bullshit anecdotes. Regardless, this country will never get universsl healthcare like the rest of the civilized world. And I hope it doesn't. Poor blue collars that keep voting Republican don't deserve anything better.

Fuck China but also fuck America.

fucking BLUMPF

Attached: 6VLSRY[1].png (694x536, 62K)

By the time this happens they will be able to come to the united states for cheap labor.

Or you just stop voting for people.

you're fucking stupid dawg

Fuck off welfare leech. It's your shitty Red states that are net welfare recipients.

Go overdose opoids faggot.

I keep voting right and the apocalypse just won't come. What am I doing wrong?

>THIS BILL PASSED UNANIMOUSLY BY DEMOCRATS THAT MADE INSURANCE COMPANIES RICH IS THE REPUBPICANS FAULT!
Delusional.
cnbc.com/2018/12/17/insurer-hospital-stocks-plunge-after-obamacare-ruled-unconstitutional.html

Attached: 1531739805131.jpg (1024x433, 69K)

>china invests in its own people
>us invests in wars
>chinese people have savings
>americans buy burgers on credit
Ahahahahah ameritards are done

They don't need to steal. Their tech is far better at this point. Why do you think Trump is trying to fuck over Huawei?

California alone accounts for more than a third of welfare in the US. Not sure what you're smoking.

Ive been working since 1994 in a job where i get insurance through my employer. When i started it was free then in 1999 it began skyrocketing every year since then. Our medical system has been spiraling out of control way before ACA became law. My costs have gone up and my coverage has gone down every year for almost two decades.

Wow Obama found a way to provide affordable health care to everyone and keep stock market happy. Genius.

Any environmental bill.

Because China uses Huawei to spy like crazy. Going after them predates Trump's inauguration.

Hey

Get fucked and let it all burn

Why the fuck would prices increase?
The tariff makes the Chinese pay us to import their shit, it doesn't make stores charge more for them.

Attached: 1483583355638.jpg (250x201, 8K)

>affordable
lmao, did you actually try pricing it out? id be better off working the cash register at a gas station

Good. Gaming was always supposed to be a hobby that made good income. Not a multi billion dollar industry where innovation and risk is thrown out the window for conformity and guaranteed profit.

Hopefully this causes the next crash

>WAAAHHH WE CAN'T SET OUR RIVERS ON FIRE ANYMORE!

>affordable health care
>pay $300 a year for what you used to pay nothing if poor
>pay $700 per month for what used to cost $250 if middle class
>don't even notice if rich
Lol, yeah, nah.

Yes so manufacturers will pass on these costs to consumers

What makes America great is that both blue and white collars respect and work with each other. This shit flinging contest to show how one is better than the other is what will bring ruin to the country.
You can't eat computer programs, and you can't go to space with beef. Learn to work together or be ready to fall alone.

Tick tock consoleniggers hope you're ready for those $700 consoles.

They think that China will up the price of their labor to compensate. Which will up the cost the producer is paying. Who will then charge the consumer more to compensate. In reality the developer will not raise their prices because the consumer will not pay more and the producer will have to either eat the loss or stop producing.

>Chinese games and hardware

LOL WHO CARES

You're arguing with someone who has never had to pay a bill, let alone an insurance bill, in their life, user. Don't bother

Yeah, and how dare they have the better tech for it. We are supposed to spy, make money and consolidate our power with 5G, not them!

>universities
>Cali and NYC
You're thinking of New England, faggot, don't lump us in with the dumbfucks in Cali and NYC.

You're an idiot user.

Have you looked at the Oregon cap and trade bill? Its ridiculous. Also my point still stands that environmental bills harm the lower class due to the reliance on gas on those that dont live in the city. I swear liberals only think about the poor if they live in some inner city ghetto

PC will suffer as well m8.

>implying your hatred isn't rooted in fear

Consoleniggers care.
Thankfully the parts for us PChads are all manufactured in Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, the US/Germany, and Taiwan.
China can get fucked.

Only hardware. Nobody's going to buy $140 games.

No I'm not, neo cons never stopped being bloodthirsty retards, they just started pretending to be Trump supporters to try to get their way.

>affordable health care
I remember when this first passed and I was working my first job out of college that had decent benefits at low pay. I could either have a $1,500 deductible or pay 4x more under Obamacare for the same level of benefits.
You have brain damage or live in a bubble.

Neocons and Neolibs are crying for war, its great that trump is avoiding the conflict. But if he was so antiwar, why did he hire Bolton?

>just accepting low income people not getting healthcare
Keep making bullshit up. Healthcare costs can range front 200 to 400 a month for individuals. ACA provides subsidies to poor families and individuals that couldn't afford it. If you had a good job, you could still get it through your employer.
Ofcourse Obama would have preferred single payer, he said it him self. But such is the nature of dumb fuck Republican voters.

Why is Trump so obsessed with tariffs? Does he not understand that taking small losses keeps other countries dependent on US market and also builds alliances?

Nope, most PC production isn't done in China.
The only market that would have suffered was the server manufacturing market, but even they moved from being 95% manufactured in China to being less than 50% in less than a year.

Nah. Prebuilts maybe, but I doubt even that.

>oh no trump is taking away my toys!
good maybe then you'll all go outside and lose some weight

The US doesn't need alliances. It needs to stop making bad trade deals.

No. He comes from a background where that doesn't apply and "okay we'll go get our thing elsewhere" actually applies.

You say that, but if you're poor enough to get the subsidies, you're probably still not going to bother. That was the whole point of the punishment fee for not opting in. To try and make it look more appealing.

The vast majority of processor production is done in china you blithering retards.

Do you think China is the only place where consumer electronics are manufactured?
I mean, when it comes to cheap consolenigger shit, that's true, but for the most part not really.

Well, we are currently whipping China's ass on the trade war. That could change, but for the time being, it's fact.

*drops a pinkpill*

Attached: Untitled.jpg (588x250, 33K)

>m*tt government is beyond retarded
And water is wet, your point?

>all of a sudden wants to work together when the left bites back
Kek. Blue collars have already had entire industries replaced by automation by white collars. More will come. Meanwhile these same blue collar retards will continue to vote against their best interests as they get poorer and poorer.

>bad trade deals
Neutral trade deals*
Open trade is inherently good you commie swine.

I'm in favor of putting harsher tariffs than that. The sooner China stop leeching us the better. Maybe add an incentive so companies migrate back here instead of another country with legal slave labor.

A processor isn't a gaming console, friendo.

>2019
>still talking about impeachment
this only riles up the trump base, retards

China was invited to join the TPP before it even passed. Retroactively pretending it was some anti-China chess move is a joke.

>Injure Consumers
Corporations have been doing this all along, they do not get to fucking speak for gamers

Didn't Trump recently announce $16 billion aid for farmers? The taxpayers are funding this trade war.

durrrr

I guess robots will fix your broken plumbings, or fix themselves when they break down, right?

What about domestic tech theft? That happens all the time in the US right?

You're a fucking moron, neck yourself.
Most of Intel's fab plants are located in the US, same with AMD.
Fucking Micron has ONE plant located in China, most fab plants are in Japan, the US, Korea, Malaysia, and Taiwan.
Even TSMC, the largest semiconductor manufacturer, is based mainly in Taiwan (obvious, given the name).
Even most fucking AIB partners for GPUs and mobo manufacturers are Taiwanese/Malaysian/American, same with PSU manufacturers.
Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

>Trump literally killing consoles while keeping the PC market strong by harming China, ie EGS and the like
Didn't anyone doubt Trump as the savior of video games?

Attached: 3127492_0.jpg (630x630, 60K)

>“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
Kind of, it is.

Attached: 837201[1].jpg (750x445, 51K)

And Obama propped up banks, automakers, and solyndra without a trade war to use as an excuse. That shit happens all the time.

China didn't take your jobs retard. Automation did.

Attached: Ignore_the_yield_curve_at_your_peril.webm (480x480, 1.25M)

>mutts will re-elect this
yikes

Attached: le happy trump.png (1468x396, 279K)

>left bites back
with what

>lol they can totally be built elsewhere!
Uh-huh. How's Intel's 10nm going again?

Fair enough. I still think it's kind of autistic of him to get hung up on one issue though.

see
The only companies that rely heavily on China are the ones producing cheap shit for consoletards.

I bet nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony would have announced their next consoles already had it not been for the ongoing trade war between US and China.

gahhhhh durrrrrrrrr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
forbes.com/sites/marcochiappetta/2018/08/27/all-of-amds-7nm-processors-to-be-manufactured-at-tsmc/#4bf8d23e4642

just hearing her talk reveals how unintelligent she really is
how did this yuppie nyc spic get into any form of power

Because free trade brings the wages of countries into equilibrium over time.
So for a country with a high standard of living, the workers get poorer due to free trade while capitalists grow richer.
Tariffs are uniformly good across the board for first world countries trading with third world shitholes.

both did you brainlet

>being retarded
The only reason companies produce in China is because it's cheap. Provide similar conditions or incentives and they can migrate anywhere.

Obama did it because the economy was in tatters though. Trump keeps telling us that the economy is doing AMAZING all thanks to him, though.

Corporatist "leftists" don't give a fuck about the working class, they just want to do the bidding of their corporate masters, hence why they dislike tariffs.

Because he's half retarded.
Despite hiring Bolton he's kept his dick clean from the war mess and that's a miracle in it's self.

Because female. Pussy = life on easy mode.

Rewarding U.S. Jobs? Which jobs? Retail jobs? The developers jobs that were just crying about unionizing? And exactly what innovation are they stifling? Madden 20's loot boxes?
You're right OP, this is making me think.

>just hearing her talk reveals how unintelligent she really is, how did she get any form of power?
>president is famous for speaking at grade school levels
Gee I wonder.

The answer in both cases is social media and idiots wanting to be pandered to directly.

>So for a country with a high standard of living, the workers get poorer due to free trade while capitalists grow richer.
But manufacturing in first world is expensive and you either bring everyone down to third world level because no one can afford anything, or have massive inequality where the workers get paid like shit and a few are well off.

At least we're not pathetic feudal states with no guns, low IQ, with crime and disease rampant amongst the cities
>b-but muh high economee! Highrer thean Brazil!
You might as well live in Sweden given your delusional retardation

Attached: california.png (1026x576, 523K)

Donnie is a kid. The fucker doesnt what UAV's are. He still belives him being the president is a ruse.

Video game prices are LITERALLY the end of the world

Fucking Hitler. Now I’m with her

I mean, it objectively is doing great despite the fed making a complete 180 on interest rates since Trump won (I think we had two interest rate hikes in Obama's 8 years, and an all time historical period of the lowest interest possible; there's been ten rate hikes since Trump won).
Even in my own "backyard". All the construction and development that stopped during the recession or under Obama on my street resumed over the past 3 years. Thankfully, the development that was going to be put next to my house donated the land to preservation for tax sake, so I get to keep my comfy woods.

>But manufacturing in first world is expensive
Most manufacturing is done in the first world you mongoloid, the fuck are you talking about?
Do you know how much manufacturing is done in the US, Japan, and South Korea alone?

I work for an electronics company that used to contract out most of our manufacturing to Chinese companies. Not only were we having components made in China, we were also having most assembly done there. With the 25% tarrif increase we've started the process of moving everything back to the US. We explored Korea and Taiwan but cost would be close enough to what it would be doing it here so we're just going to go fully domestic. Our margins will be smaller but other domestic companies profits will be higher.

Based

I'm not a consolenigger so I don't care.
Maybe MS/Sony/Nintendo should use some of those profits to move production out of China like 80% of PC manufacturing companies did 15 years ago.

>oy vey we cant use sweatshop labor in third world nations anymore to build anymore goybox360

>despite the fed making a complete 180 on interest rates
Will you fuckers stop spouting shit you don't understand?

The fed follows the economy, not the other way around. Rates are hiked when the economy does good because otherwise we get inflation hell. Rates are lowered when the economy's shit to ease the burden.

>we were also having most assembly done there
The kiss of death for the quality of any product.
Chinese assembly is fucking dogshit, bad enough the components are made there.

>technological center of your entire country
yeah, what would we do without the next snapchat?!

>we've started the process of moving everything back to the US
FUCKING BLUMPF

so the the next generation of consoles will not be 550$, but 650$ ?

Attached: 1561365061576.jpg (655x884, 217K)

Sure, but when you overdo it the economy reacts. We saw this when the market was looking in trouble and the fed chair said "okay guys, for real, no more rate hikes this time." and the dji shot up like 600 points in an hour.

Try $750.
Get ready to get gouged consoleniggers.

Holy shit, importing scab labor by the millions is really helping the blue collars

The tariffs are paid by US importers retard. meaning US companies have to pay additional duties to CBP. Tariffs are generally tools to carry out certain public policy, and tariffs like section 301 tariffs are effectively prohibitive tariffs that make importing from certain countries prohbitively expensive. this obviouslg backfires when used against the largest trading partner by volume.

>t. US Customs Specialist

FUCKING BLUMPF GIVING JERBS TO AMERICANS INSTEAD OF THOSE POOR POC IN FOREIGN NATIONS
ALL THEY WANT IS JERBS

We were sourcing our own components from digikey/mouser and other places, sending them to China. They printed and populated boards, molded plastic pieces, extruded aluminum pieces, and assembled. The quality was pretty good but it took a lot of handholding. Also, every build would come with a new issue. Everytime they would work out one kink, another would pop up. Sometimes workers wouldn't come back after Chinese new year, sometimes we would contact them and it would be a completely new foreman that had to be brought up to speed.
We've had to do full qc inspections with everything we receive, effectively cutting any time we might have saved.

Doesn't matter who won the last US election, this thing with China has been coming for years.

I know, which is why you use tariffs and international trade agreements to try to reach a balance. Where the first world country is able to retain control and employment in key industries as opposed to the poorer country producing everything.
And when the poorer country refuses to cooperate with these trade agreements, you tax the shit out of their exports

Because dumb fucks are dumb as fuck. Not even understanding basic trade shit. Since far to many of them gaylords whine and whine about fucking trade deficit without even fucking understanding what that shit even means. Since hell everyone even the richest amongst us need to buy grocerys and such. Yet the majority of us do not sell shit back to grocery stores. Meaning that the majority of people have a trade deficit with their local grocery store. Which is not a bad thing since then we take that stuff to then feed and whatever else our selfs to then go out and earn even greater amounts of cash than what we spent there else where.
So the trade deficit shit aint really bad since as along as the our country as whole were to use what we get from there to then make even greater sums else where. Then shit does not matter since with china and especially them dealing with shit like mining radioactive metals used in tech that we sell or use to make even fatter stacks than that of which we spend on such shit. Admittedly trade deals could usually always be better and favorable to the us sure but at the same time shit could be said for the other country so we can never truly get the best deal possible. Shit i can go on but i feel like rambling so ill leave it at that.

My local grocery store isn’t taking jobs away retard

If you're continuing the analogy, it is. You're not having to grow your own shit, make your own bread, cut your own meat, etc. You're paying someone else to do that for you. There are less things which you need to do because of it.

Why would someone buy the stuff you grow in your backyard when they can buy the same thing for a fifth of the price at the grocery store?

I love that our stuff is now being made domestically. It won't last though, the tarrifs will be rescinded and companies that paid them will be issued refunds. It's happened before with counties like Taiwan.

>When did a Californian rep or senator do anything that harms a blue-collar worker in Michigan?
foxnews.com/us/undocumented-immigrant-released-from-jail-charged-in-triple-murder
wvlt.tv/content/news/Undocumented-immigrant-deported-over-rape-arrested-after-returning-to-US-511451801.html
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article231541628.html
fox6now.com/2019/06/13/investigators-deported-man-returns-to-milwaukee-to-run-prostitution-ring/
foxnews.com/us/ices-most-wanted-fugitive-captured-in-louisiana
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-mexican-national-wanted-rape?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1QHg2aEmnTK1e8-TUXASFcqJqaPZNFQozWRFrbNsC26WtWpSvrmJwquZs
wthr.com/article/prosecutor-files-murder-charge-fight-led-deadly-shooting-near-drakes

i can keep going

>My local grocery store isn’t taking jobs away retard

PLEASE REMOVE UNIDENTIFIED ITEM FROM BAGGING AREAPLEASE REMOVE UNIDENTIFIED ITEM FROM BAGGING AREAPLEASE REMOVE UNIDENTIFIED ITEM FROM BAGGING AREAPLEASE REMOVE UNIDENTIFIED ITEM FROM BAGGING AREA

Attached: scanner.jpg (400x275, 106K)

I doubt they're going to do that. They'd lose too many people to PC, and they were enjoying such success ever since Bitcoin raped gpu prices and phones raped ram prices.
Selling modern systems was always a loss. They want those games.

i expect that, but i honestly don't care as long as we stop funding the chinese government

Why did the US move all manufacturing to China anyway? Seems retarded that one country has almost all manufacturing by the balls.

Really curious how the tarrifs will negatively affect industries that Trump doesn't care about but he'll defend war crimes and stand on the edge of starting another war when it will help out industries he has a personal stake in.
Really makes you think about where his priorities are.

But he's b-based right bros? Triggered the libs epic style

Attached: trump-israel.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Maybe consoles should stop having shitty Chinese companies manufacture all their shit.
There are only 86 fab plants located in China, and 20-25 of them are owned and operated by domestic Chinese companies.
Meanwhile there are 101 in Japan, 88 in Taiwan, and 96 in the US.
They could easily move some production to Taiwan or India, but they won't, because it wouldn't be as cheap.

because you pay chinese insects a fraction of the cost and pocket the difference while they shit up their environment with zero environmental laws or penalties to keep fabrication in check

>taxing china is bad pee pee poo poo trump is a bad president :(

unironically isekai yourself

Kek no, they absolutely will.
We've already seen even chinkshit phones up their prices to upwards of $600.
I got my original 64 GB OnePlus One for $300, now they're selling 64 GB OnePlus 7s for $650+.
Consoleniggers WILL be charged more, and they'll eat that shit up.

Them again, I see retards pay almost one grand for a phone, so what do I know. Maybe they could market it as "just that amazing". A luxury console.

Awesome.
Now block chink shit 100% and make stuff in your own country.
Nek minit you'll have far higher wages, and therefore more expendable income.
Which means that although xbox now costs more, you earn more so you can afford it.
Meanwhile chinkland goes back to the stone age, where they were before the USA and EU dumped all their manufacturing there. Which, coincidentally is around the time when industry and solid employment in the USA in blue collar work started deteriorating.
Oh, and wages no longer kept up with inflation and consumer goods prices.
Funny that.

I understand the cost-cutting aspect, but why one single country? China would be a powerless poor country right now if it didn't have such a huge manufacturing sector.

>the tarrifs will be rescinded and companies that paid them will be issued refunds.

This has literally never happened. We tried that shit with the Byrd Amendment and it was slapped down by the WTO as unfair trade practice. Never mind that duties are an essential form of revenue for the US gov or any gov.

Duties are only refunded if the more duty was paid than necessary at the time, but since these are tariffs based on sec 301 and formally tendered to CBP, companies have as much chance of getting refunds as you do of getting that dragon dildo out of your ass.

>tarrifs are taxing the other country
lmao

t. racially ambiguous californian whose surname is probably martinez

Dont tell the drooling partisans this!
How will they blame the other side!?

Phone prices have been skyrocketing in general, though. I think that's because tards will pay, and maybe so will consoletards. I kind of touched on your point already:

>Stifle innovation
Why do people always say this to bullshit?

>Net neutrality will stifle innovation!
>Lower taxes on the rich will trickle down to hurt the poor and stifle innovation!

What the fuck does this even mean?

>I think that's because tards will pay, and maybe so will consoletards.
Right, that's my point.
Even the low-tier bargain phones have gone up in price, because idiots will pay for it.

>new gen of consoles will be too expensive and flop or just make console makers stay on current gen
thank you trump. each gen gets worse because devs push more MUH GRAFX to the point where games need 20 million dollar budgets minimum. that shit is killing the industry.

And I mean even before the trade war. Smart phones became a status symbol, and then became widely accessible, but remained a status symbol. So even poorfags shell out for the top of the line model, if they're dumb.

Because it's meaningless and therefore impossible to disprove, but nobody wants to be or is "anti-innovation".

because they HAD low import duties, which is something trump has corrected.
you pay them nothing, have no safety or environmental oversight, artificially maintained currency rates and it cost nothing to ship things
the savings in not having to pay them anything, including benefits alone made it an attractive reason to hop ship and pocket the difference in savings

>american businesses compete with one another by increasing their R&D costs to make better products or by expending large sums of money on advertisement to capture more market share

>how can we eliminate these costs?
>if we had no competition, we wouldnt have these costs.

>how can we eliminate competition?
>pass sweeping laws and regulations that make it too expensive for our competitors to manufacture goods and services in the united states

>but then it will cost too much for us
>thats why we then move all our stuff to another country, like china. Then we can continue to make cheap garbage with no legal, moral, or ethical restrictions while our competition goes bankrupt trying to pay the absurd costs we've lobbied into the system.
>wow thats super smart!

>15 years later
>oh no the chinese government is putting poison in our dog food and stealing all our intellectual property. What do we do?
>I don't give a single fuck, I'm retiring with a great ceo package and am set for life. Get fucked loser.

welcome to the global economy, enjoy your third world manufactured garbage by companies with pseudo-monopolies. It's really frustrating, especially if you go back and look into the history books. 95% of the population use to be their own bosses, owned their own businesses, and were financially independent. Ever hear that dumb commie quote from the 1900s were the dude goes "american no like socialism cuz they all think they are just temporarily embarrased millionaires". Well, that mentality existed for a reason. You could start a factory in your own backyard and build airplanes in a barn if you wanted to. Now we live in a world where you need a 2000$ license to open up a lemon-aid stand.

Move to Taiwan.

More like
>muh salt rifoos
>muh choice
>muh drumpklzfhs
>muh bordah babbehs

Nigga, the liberal lefty soft skins and their oligarch owners are the very bourgeoisie that Marx would have loathed.
Ironically, that kraut fuck would probably fall more along the same social lines at the right does.

But in saying that, you're kinda right, the media and their piggybank daddies all want people divided, I'd like a Marxist style revolution, only the commie cunts would need to hang too once they finished eating the bankers and media elite.
Who exactly are those elites though?
Follow the money and google the surnames.

If you balk at that las bit, and call me /pol/ then you really are their patsy.

It's not just China, it's basically all of southeast asia too. Anywhere with lax environment regulations and barely any workers rights is ripe for exploitation by multinational manufacturing operations.
The ability to pay people pennies on the hour for their work and not have to maintain a safe or environmentally friendly workplace environment is also the reason that India is chock full of call outsourcing centers.
If you don't have good enough laws telling Shlomo Shekelstein to fuck OFF, he's gonna fuck YOU.

If Trump was smart, he should have justified his tariffs under the guise of human rights. As unscrupulous as corporations are, they're not going to have the balls to openly admit they don't give a shit about human rights.

Oh no we'll have to pay more and reduce our dependency on China the horror FUCK DRUMPF!!!!!

Thank god for dead games industry. Society's resources should not be spent on Chinese goods. It should be spent on American goods for American prosperity.

Can't wait to vote for Trump again

That would be pretty hypocritical, though, since Trump doesn't give a fuck about human rights in KSA

This is a blessed post.

>Injure consumers
Oh so they care NOW?!

Switch components are already made in Taiwan

This, President is just a figure head

What am I looking at as a non burger?

Neither do die hard feminists. Shit, Laura Sansour organized the pussy hat march and she said women in Saudis Arabia asking that women be allowed to drive are entitled and should be grateful for what they have.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Feminism is just a meme ideology for retarded entitled white women so it makes sense.

American foreign policy is already hypocritical as fuck, would extending it to trade be that big a change?

To be honest that's how it should be for consoles since the US is the biggest market for them.
The plants being in China when consoles only have limited availability there as the CCP scans which games are allowed to be sold, actually makes it hard for console manufacturers to gain even a foot in. Surely this has nothing to do with the fact that 2 producers are Japanese and 1 is American. Nothing at all.
Leave that place and we eliminate them from the game censorship equation too. No more pussyfooting around commie sensibilities maybe we'll get another early 2000s of military games.

Sorry, that's "Linda Sarsour".

We need a faux Marxist revolution where we pull out the guillotines and put an end to most of the current government and economy,
But instead of being followed up by a radical shift into communism, things just carry on mostly as they were before. Not so much an end to capitalism as a kind of reset button to all the bullshit.

Oligarchs should constantly be terrified that they're one wrong move away from their head rolling down a hill.

N
burn them all

Being really need to realize that China was behind automation

Considering the alternatives absolutely

Attached: F170523YS033-2.jpg (724x407, 97K)

But think of the children! We must ban guns!

PC master race

I mean, Biden gave Jews full credit and praise for gay marriage, and he's the current leader of the Democrat pack.

The oligarchy wants to ban guns precisely so they can easily quell any form of uprising.
And their army of female corporate drones and losers will gladly defend them.

Literally fake news

Good, fuck chinks.

This.
>prices of manufacturing goes up
>Sony execs only get 10 million dollar bonuses rather than 12 million ones
Does anyone really think the companies will put out a console for $500?

This

That's what I mean.
Iirc some bullshit Trotsky wrote had a similar theory, but then Marx went full on commie with his shit, and the russkies liked that better/Trotsky suckled up more wealth that way.

Do you think corporate millionaires will take a pay cut instead of passing the cost on to consumers?
Especially the console owners, the same ones who charge a fucking fee for P2P servers (in Sony's case.)
You're delusional m8.

game over incels
your wiffu games are getting cut off from both sides now
dare i say based trump?

good

if your way of life and business is only viable because you use overseas slave labor run by communist dictators, maybe it deserves to fail

As a general rule the right to bear arms is necessary, but some people shouldn't have the right to own some guns and I don't think anybody reasonable would disagree.
People who are convicted violent criminals or who are mentally unstable should not be allowed to own firearms, and I'm sure there are a number of other groups of people who you could make a convincing argument for that they shouldn't be allowed to own guns. If you think everybody should have access to all manner of firearm regardless of criminal history or mental health, I'm sorry but I simply disagree.

Now, in most places you don't actually need new laws to accommodate this caveat to the second amendment. I live in a state with relatively lax gun laws and I think how they are strictly in the books is totally fine. What IS necessary is more involved effort from local communities and law enforcement agencies to get guns out of the hands of people who demonstrate themselves to be dangerous and unstable. So many times when a terrible act of gun violence occurs, the ones that inspire rushed and senseless new gun control laws, it only happened because very clear warning signs were completely ignored somewhere along the line.

Yeah. Unironically because mid-gen upgrade consoles got a free pass this gen doing that, though they justified the price with "high specs".
Not that they can't recoup the cost in software sales easily though.

Sorry, lenin/Stalin not Marx.
Derp

>for P2P servers (in Sony's case.)
>implying it's not the case for nintendo and MS as well
>implying Sony doesn't have its own servers for its own games
Suck the fuck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Attached: chinese game.png (469x624, 50K)

Where would these super expensive consoles sell then? Western Europe, North America and Japan for PlayStations. South America is already stuck paying thousands of US equivalent for consoles.
>companies will pass on the cost to cosumers
>you're delusional
I think they'll take the hit because that's what they do already moron. Xbox consoles are sold at a loss and PlayStations are sold with tiny profit margin. Companies already take the hit from manufacturers because they know that any higher and they lose their market.

I agree entirely. Who cares if we live in a world where Sony can't make consoles anymore?
It won't happen, production will move to Taiwan or Vietnam.

Am I even supposed to know what game that is?

Where is this from?

I want to fuck spiders

>hen more so to the point i guess how fucking dumb are you?
>its almost like
>just shut up and listen
>maybe just maybe
fuck off reddit

>Iirc some bullshit Trotsky wrote had a similar theory
No, in fact Stalin was the moderate guy compared to Trotsky who wanted to continue the revolution internally and export it too.

I think everybody can agree, at least everybody reasonable who isn't being paid to say otherwise, that money and power corrupt society and systems, and in society today there are some people who have too much money and power and they are directing the economy and legislation and the media and public discourse in such a way as to retain their money and power and gain as much more of it as possible.
The differences mostly lie in the ways people think that should be remedied. Personally I think that it is all so ingrained in our society and that some people have so exponentially much more wealth and power than is reasonable for any one person to have, that the only real solution is to just cut off some heads and then try to set up some rules so this doesn't happen again next time.

>I think they'll take the hit because that's what they do already moron.
Yes, a calculated hit you fucking idiot, if that hit increases more they're not going to want to deal with that and will instead raise the price.
Why would they take a 35% loss on a $400 console when they could maintain an 10% loss on a $550-$600 console?
And considering we've already seen even bargain bin electronics see price hikes, I can easily see consoles going up just like bargain chink phones went up in price.

Picture E3 2020
>we are happy to announce the Xbox Scarlett
>available for only $550 (sorry, Drumpf lol)
>b-b-but it does 8k, and 300fps
>we have a halo exclusive!
Literally would never happen.

It would, consoles regularly sold for $500+ before gen 6, and Appleshit/phones have normalized higher prices for electronics.

Latest WoW 8.2 new banned word list

Smartphones have always been expensive, thinking it will work with consoles is ludicrous. They'll find money somewhere to keep the price low. Once they start hearing their console might not sell (see Xbox One always online), it will be rectified.

Donkey Kong would also cost you $120, and people lived in dirt houses with thatched roofs. Just because shit happened in the past doesn't mean it will fly again.

I'm betting 500 max.

Wouldn't this also make PC components more expensive?

>considering a new GPU soon

Do you know how many people go buy a new 1000 dollar phone with cash? Almost none. You know how many accept 2 years contracts? Most of them.

If you want to sell a 1000 dollar console, it's going to be through the white people version of layaway aka financing.

Yes, user. Everything made in China.
I think I will just get an used 1070 and hope it will last at least another 5years at 1080p60fps.

I am thinking about a used 1080ti. I have no desire to give shekels to Nvidia for halfass raytracing meme. My monitor is 1080/144 anyway.

Conversely, after the fall of Rome, peoples who previously had things like paved roads, plumbing, literacy, etc. did return to living in mudhuts.

anyone who doesn't bow down to the kikes wouldn't be allowed to run anyway so yes I'll re-elect him just so you can dilate in rage for another 4 years

Seems like everyone is all for standing up and resisting fascist superstates until it will start costing money. China needs to be checked, I'm disappointed the US is the only one really doing so.

For years and years I've heard customers complain "Is that made in china, I don't want anything made in China!" or "Why isn't anything made in the US anymore?" and now that they are getting their wish and realizing it's going to cost them money out of their pocket they are all about helping out China. It's disgusting. These trade tariffs were a long time coming. The only reason why these companies are hemming and hawing is because they don't want to have to buy new factories and move production to other third world countries.

If these Chinese tariffs stay in place though it's a great time to invest in Thailand and the Philippines. They are poised to get a huge surge to their economies as companies start pulling out of China and looking for new cheap sources of labor.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Perpetual revolution or some shit.
Maybe my professor was a fag who didn't explain it right (I was probably hungover anyway) but it was something about overthrowing the apparatus even after the initial overthrow cos they centralised and became the same as what they were initially trying to overcome.
I recall a massive issue with it being that in practicality it was really nebulous and I'll defined as to who exactly was supposed to run shit.

Anyway, it was probably a really bad example, but the ideal solution is to expel the banking an media elite. Or hang em.
And hang the commie academia too.
Oh, and hang the corpo execs who bank and invest offshore.
On shore investment or wealth is taken.

Something like that. There're far smarter, far less fatigued cunts here who could come up with a decent system.
It isn't hard to see that the current one is fucked. But gay communist shit is also fucked.

Same here man.
I hate the fact that if you point out that the system is being exploited, and heads should roll, that people think you are a Che Guevara type dickhead.
Naw man, I want smaller, decentralised communities.

>Stifle innovation in our industry
Innovation in gaming got stifled a long time ago unfortunately

In this case it means pulling ressources from R&D to pay for something else.

This is from a joint statement of HP/Dell/Microsoft/Intel.

>In the longer term, tariffs would hinder our companies’ ability to innovate and maintain
U.S. high technology leadership. Together our firms devote substantial resources to R&D,
spending a collective $35 billion on R&D in 2018 alone. Much of this R&D occurs at U.S.
facilities with contributions from American workers.
>U.S. based laptop manufacturers use specialized, custom production equipment that
currently exists only in China. Moving production outside of China would take considerable
time and come at a significant expense. Any modification in the supply chain would
necessarily divert resources away from investments in innovation, innovation that is driven by
R&D teams throughout the United States.

what the hell is a blue collar work?

>Injure consumers, video game developers, retailers and console manufacturers
I don't give a fuck about any of them. Eat my liquid bloody shit

videogames have been tainted by lootbox greed. the industry is blinded by record profits

When you work a dead end job in an assembly line and then die in a workplace accident at the ancient age of 30.

Could tech companies perhaps manufacture all of their sensitive machinery in a country less outright hostile to the concept of privacy and liberty? Or learn to not put all of everybody else's eggs in one basket at the very least? They shouldn't have been that invested in China in the first place.

I'm a califaggot and I work a blue collar job. It's pretty comfy

>in a country less outright hostile to the concept of privacy and liberty
So on another planet then?

I said less outright hostile, not friendly towards. You're out of your mind if you think China isn't one of the worst 'successful' shitholes in regards to actual human rights.

Cali is responsible for literally every modern day problem in the fucking world. I'd say the entire state needs to burn to the fucking ground, but the damage has already been done.

Fpbp. Console plebs btfo'd.

>Dabbing on console cucks

Based. I fully support this.

This is your brain on fox news.

If he listened to the advisers around him we'd be at war with Iran already

they could, at an exponentially larger cost

They all violate human rights in one way or another m8. If you think otherwise you're delusional.

>Democrats
>crying for war
Fucking where? The people who want war are neocon boomers.

Consolefags BTFO
All my pc parts are fabbed in Taiwan.

I suppose we had better reinstate slavery then, the corporations are feeling the weight of human rights. Wouldn't want that now.

PC components are largely made in Taiwan (TSMC, Asus, AsRock, MSI, Gigabyte, Thermaltake, G.Skill, ADATA, etc. etc.), USA (XFX, Corsair, PNY, Kingston, EVGA, Rosewill, Western Digital, Seagate, NZXT, etc. etc.), South Korea (Samsung, Hynix), and Japan (Toshiba, Hitachi), with most of the major manufacturing being done in Taiwan, the USA, and Japan.
This will mainly affect cheapo brands and consoles.

quite the contrary
He is a retard and HE IS listening to every shady (((adviser))) orbiting him

>Trump avoids bombing retaliation which was planned
Which was planned BY HIM. This is what people are complaining about, not the fact that he didn't do it.

if it wasn't for china everything would cost 4x times what costs now, which is why nobody complains, you'd have to give up your current way of life and turn it into something much worse

>jobs lost
>more expensive eveything
>less games
How are Trumptards making this a good thing? Like, what's the mental gymnastics now?

Fuck this industry
Fuck the consoles
Fuck the AAA
Fuck America
and
FUCK
YOU

And notebooks, tablets, smartphones and shit like that.

Not really, considering how much is already manufactured in SEA, it'd be more like 1.2-1.5x what it costs now, which is worth it.
Much better to have products manufactured in Taiwan or Singapore or Malaysia or even South Korea that aren't made by children working for $2 a week.
Besides, companies couldn't get away with charging 4x what they do now because no one would buy their shit and it'd be easier for another company to simply undercut the competition and sell boatloads.

>incite war with iran
>they retaliate
>plan a major attack on them
>call it off
>blame everyone else for inciting war and planning to attack, while taking credit for calling it off

Based double digit IQ console nigger

>Drumpf killing vidya and finally freeing me from this shithole
wtf I love Bonald Brumpf now!

Less western games is objectively a good thing, we need less shitty western trash clogging up the industry.

I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people. How does being able to buy carcinogens at 0.09 dollars a pop justify slavery and literal, non exaggerating concentration camps to you?

Tablets are worthless and most notebooks are manufactured in Taiwan by the brands I already mentioned (except Appleshit, which is manufactured in China).

Why are the PC mustards so angry?

>smaller studios make the best games
>the smaller studios will be the ones to struggle the most
>ergo, they'll be less great games
You're retarded.

What, by backing the export heavy Chinese into even more of a corner than they already are? Fuck the Chinese, maybe if they didn't blatantly violate trade regulations we wouldn't be slapping them with a $300 billion dollar tariff.

Fuck them. They're going to get the shit end of the stick in this scenario and I'm glad.

Attached: 1557217856557.png (500x375, 250K)

I'm not angry. I'm gloating.

>you should care about other people
Sure, but why should I care about chinksects?

Environmental bills doesn't hurt bluecollar workers though. If anything it's likely to directly improve working conditions thanks to less exposure to pollution while also creating new job opportunities when implementing said bill (someone's gotta install all those solar cells).

>smaller studios make the best games
Your pixel indieshit about lgbtbbq+ themes is trash, gtfo our vidya.

>>the smaller studios will be the ones to struggle the most
Not really, it's easier than ever to make it as a small studio and since they're largely digital-only they don't really suffer nearly as much or need as large a staff.
Hell, tiny Jap devs still host their own websites out of their fucking apartments and sell their games there, nothing wrong with that.

BASED AS FUCK
Who here tired of winning?

Attached: Trump donor.jpg (1025x524, 168K)

A product of their Government. A Government that wants to make more countries -- and therefore people -- like them. If you don't like 'chinksects' then you should hate any profit China makes.

>Mmm delicious AAA garbage, so good
Fuck off, nigger. You're th cancel killing video games.

This mainly affects consolefags, and I'm not a consolefag so I don't care.

SEA can't possibly compensate what china does currently in any way, you're basically leaving away 1/3rd of the world manpower, china is the only reason why the current world economy works, without them everything falls apart, which is why nobody complains about human rights violations
i'll care about people from the other side of the world when my own people is fine

>Oligarchs should constantly be terrified that they're one wrong move away from their head rolling down a hill.
what is wladimir putin

Corporations will eat the cost and like it

People buy and use them. They are far from worthless.

Dell, HP, and Microsoft account for about half of the notebooks and detachable tablets sold in the US and the price is going to increase ~$120 on average m8. Then you can add your Appleshit and Chinkshit on top of that. That's not nothing.

How do you know that? We have anons here saying this and Taiwan's population is tiny. Do you have a stake in the matter?

Thank you Israel. Truly our greatest ally.

>SEA can't possibly compensate what china does currently in any way
It already has, ~50% of the server manufacturing moved from China to SEA in a fucking year after these tariffs came into play, no reason why other markets can't do the same.
Not to mention, most fab production is already done in Taiwan (and in South Korea via Samsung/Hynix).
China just isn't as necessary anymore when there are other countries who can easily pick up the slack and aren't completely lawless shitholes full of borderline crooks.
Plus it has the knock-on effect of enriching a region with a much smarter and more stable populace than mainland China, which will only have positive effects for the rest of us.

> You HAVE to let China abuse you otherwise we might get slightly more expensive bing bing wahoo!!!

>rainbow haired indienigger can't spell
pottery

Republicans love him though. A fake strong man who jails any opposition. Trump is no different except thankfully he can't jail them, but oh lord do trump supporters want that. Lets not forget how they support Corporate socialism but no universal healthcare is the real evil.

>why the current world economy works
It's also why literally every computer system is compromised. At a hardware level. It's inefficient, it's wasteful, it's outright dangerous. It's moving but it certainly isn't fucking working user. I wouldn't call a bridge with gaping holes in it 'working'.

>increasingly likely recession by middle of next year
very excited lads 2bhonest

Attached: dog kiss.jpg (625x623, 78K)

And people will simply buy notebooks from the other brands I mentioned since they'll largely be cheaper and higher quality than those manufactured by the Chinese (outside of Appletards, but they deserve to suffer).

> Next year

So around september this year then

Trump didn't give Shapiro his war. They might just. But if they hit their golem too hard they won't have anyone to protect them after that.

Ironically thanks to the last three years, the US is perhaps the best suited to shelter it. Unlike the Eurozone which is basically on the bring of finanical collapse thanks to the weakness of the Target2 Transfer system and the economic malaise of most of the Eurozone.

Its simple, Nintendo moves production to Japan.
Sony gets fucked.
Xbox dies harder.
And PC is still not affected because most stuff is made in Taiwan.

Those are not american companies though. And what's stopping them from increasing the price as well? They'll still be below their main competitors.

yes but this is just a small part of what china does, because they do virtually everything, clothes, wires, vehicles, phones, whatever you can imagine, china most likely does it, you can't take that away from the world economy without taking massive losses, and someone has to pay them
yes but they are also so obsenely cheaper than companies are willing to trade, in my country at least you can buy 10 pairs of chinese shes for the price of a single one made here, they already sold their soul to the devil, and i doubt that the world can reverse that after so long

>Those are not american companies though.
Who cares?
They're not lawless Chinese companies so that makes them vastly preferable.
And even if they increase the price (something that's already been happening over the past 5 years thanks to Apple and their retarded fanbase), they'll still be able to undercut the competition.

I mean, when you have major Democrats coming out and flat out saying they want to shut down coal mines and plants and all the associated industries, it's not really debatable.

>PC is still not affected
So you know the entire supply chain of each manufacturer?

Put the strawman away and stop watching literally fake news like Colbert. All the Republicans I know hate Putin. They just realize and acknowledge China is a much bigger threat than Russia.

>because they do virtually everything, clothes, wires, vehicles, phones, whatever you can imagine, china most likely does it
This also applies to the US, and more recently, Taiwan and Malaysia.
You clearly don't understand just how much manufacturing goes on in SEA, even clothing has TONS of manufacturing and production in Malaysia.
The only area where China still has an edge is construction materials, since they have an abundance of natural resources. Unfortunately, most of the shit they produce is low quality and poses a genuine hazard.

unironically a good thing, higher console prices means less consumers, the less influence the US has in gaming the better.

>Who cares?
Trump? That's the entire point of this shit.

Except this will affect other countries making games, too, you dumb fucking faggot.

Yes. Now fuck off.

good. fuck china. fuck video games.

Attached: 1560235310842.png (600x759, 290K)

Republicans hate putin? Are you fucking serious, /pol/ fucking loves putin, /pol/ constantly praises russia as a bastion of white people disregarding they are mongoloids and not Caucasian. Republicans called the russia investigation literal fake news despite the fact russia ran social media campaigns and tried to interfere in the election (while not successful doesn't change the fact they did) Republican senators refusing to increase security and countermeasures into foreign influence. Republicans under trumps agenda have aligned with russia, because of his stupid support and that they have no choice cause they need his voters.

This, Trump should just listen to advisors already and spend more tax dollars for Israel.

With the shit they're doing with Hong Kong its looking like the tariffs came just in time to save these companies trillions in the next hundred years. They just announced that they'll ban discussion of it on the next G8 summit or else they'll throw another temper tantrum.

You have no idea how much simpler things could be if you could just buy and sell without making things be about China's politics.

Considering Intel manufactures their own CPUs and AMD relies on TSMC (a Taiwanese company) for their CPUs and Hynix/Samsung (South Korean companies) for their GPUs/memory, and Nvidia relies on TSMC/GloFlo (SK/American companies), and AIB utilize these chips and simply manufacture their own chassis/fans/heatsinks (in Taiwan for the most part, but also in the US), yes.
I think it's safe to say that the PC industry will largely be unaffected by this, at least for those of us who aren't retards buying prebuilts.

i cannot tell really, because i've never seen anything from SEA in the same amount of quantities than things from china, but maybe you're right, regardless of that, i doubt that anyone can fully replace china by now

And they fucking wish the USA would have someone like Putin too. Look at the retarded Qanon conspiracy theorists, they continually masturbate to their fantasies of Trump running military trials and executing the opposition.

The point of the trade war is not to decrease prices, but to attempt to weaken China’s position on the global stage.

Not the one that matters (Japan), since their largest overseas market for most of their games outside of AAA stuff from Capcom/Square is, you guessed it, SEA.
Anime and Jap games are HUGE in places like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.

>i doubt that anyone can fully replace china by now
And you would be wrong.
No one is irreplaceable when all they have to offer is manual labor and assembly.
Maybe if the chips were designed in China you'd have a point, but as things stand they stand to lose a lot more than the US.

>muh putin reeeee we need to bomb russia
hillbots still seething three years later.

Any time they did anything to incentivize immigrants to come by the tens of thousands.
>sure, here's a driver's license
>sure, we'll make our cities a sanctuary
>sure, we'll pay for you healthcare
>wtf why are unions losing power?

>/pol/ loves Putin
Not if they're Eastern or Southern European. Otherwise yeah Putin isn't the worst, mainly because of his stance on Syria.
>Russia is mainly mongoloids
Central and Eastern Russia, yes, the rest of it is mostly Slavic.
>Russian interference in the American election
Was only about $5000 dollars worth of ads. Literally nothibg. They had no links to WikiLeaks who were the actual people responsible for publishing leaked info that most likely came from disgruntled Democratic Party members. The Russians didn't do shit, the Democrats are just that incompetent and fractured.

Increasing security and developing countermeasures for election doesnt mean fucking bombing russia, why are you trumptards so fucking retarded.

Trump didn't avoid shit. He got us out of an agreement that was making it impossible for Iran to make nuclear weapons, then started a dick measuring contest, Iran shot down a drone flying over their air space, Trump then says he's gonna bomb them, then calls it out and throws a proposal that is supposedly more harsh than the one that was working in the first place. He literally created this entire crisis just to make himself look like he was fixing something. He wasn't. He broke something that was working, then put his own thing. He did the same thing with our immigration laws, he did the same to our farmers and he's doing it to our economy. Trump is FUCKING us. You faggots ruined America for voting for this conman piece of shit. You ltierally had a ton of other less incompetent faggots in the Republican party, and you voted for the most incompetent one. Fuck you. If we do go to war over this shit, you can bet most people will tell Trump to go suck a dick. America deserves to fucking burn for letting this fucking dumbass lead the greatest country on the planet. Fuck you.

So I guess America not first anymore... Sad! ;_;

manual labor and assembly dirt cheap though, but time will tell if you're right

Reminder that a literal glownigger was outed in 8ch for trying to turn anons against Russia there.

Decreasing American reliance on Chinese products is already putting America first.
Look dude, I understand that like most consoleniggers you don't care about anything but your cheap shit toys, but that's not the way life works anymore.

>oy vey we don't want war with russia we only want to "destroy them" goy
kys democRAT

mondialisation.ca/hillary-clintons-plan-to-destroy-russia/5543429

I do for EVGA, Corsair, MSI and Seasonic.
The only things that can be affected from this are PSUs because 90% of them are Chink rebrands from HEC or Superflower.
The other 10% are made in taiwan.

>Central and Eastern Russia, yes, the rest of it is mostly Slavic.
Wrong, they have been interbreeding for millenia now.
>Was only about $5000 dollars worth of ads.
Where are you getting this number, according to the report they spent tens of millions of dollars, Wikileaks were the ones releasing gucciffer leaks who was an actual russian agent. The russian did hack the DNC none of the info came from actual dnc members.

Attached: Meyers_map.jpg (1280x1016, 331K)

>He did the same thing with our immigration laws, he did the same to our farmers and he's doing it to our economy.
Our economy is great, our farmers are doing fine, and Trump is the only one actually trying to fix our issues with illegal immigration. Everything else you just said is just a juvenile rant against authority.
>He canceled the Iran Deal
*It expires and he didn't renew it because he's a massive Zionist. He was, however, convinced not to antagonize Iran further. We're not going to war with Iran.

>You could've voted for someone else
Now there's a laugh

>Only concern for own people is how expensive their consumer goods are becoming
>Instead of the potential jobs they could obtain moving production from overseas
Fucking boomer. Or worse, you're a chink.

Congress has fucked us over. Anyone thinking otherwise is delusional.

Good. Fuck chinks, fuck videogames and fuck niggers.

And generally speaking you get what you pay for.
It's cheaper to just manufacture your products elsewhere than to deal with tariffs or litigation when your cheap Chinese shit starts melting in people's laps or exploding (as we're currently seeing with Apple).

So so true

Last time i checked bolton was Republican, Bush was republican, Hillary may of wanted war with russia but Republicans are no fucking different you stupid fuck. Even now we almost went into a proxy war with russia thanks to bolton. That wasn't Hillarys doing it was your dumbass presidents own cabinet member who would of been the cause.

Attached: 1532376449263.png (403x448, 53K)

>by fucking our companies and citizens we are putting america first
Based. That is the american way!

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T STAND UP TO OUR CHINESE OVERLORDS, JUST LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, IT'S WORTH HAVING OUR WORLD RUINED BY CHINKS IF MY BING BING WAHOO SHITBOX IS 21% CHEAPER

Your time is over bugman. Live free or die on your knees.

Attached: 1501198102519.jpg (553x900, 260K)

Yeah, I think this game is a bit overrated. The story overall is pretty meh. Starts off slow. Got good, then just falls flat by the third arc and just falls through the floor from then. Gameplay was fun until I found out how samey every combo is. Character design is nice. I like the third girl. Flat is, and always is justice.

China is paying the increased costs, not the consumer.

>Our economy is great,

Thanks to Obama

>our farmers are doing fine

Not with the tariffs and climate change>Trump is the only one actually trying to fix our issues with illegal immigration

Why is this even an issue in the first place unless it's another means to be racist

Oh god, does this mean $100 vidya in leafland?

Americans are the ones paying for the tariffs, americans are the ones paying for the handouts to the industries the tariffs hurt. Those companies have no reason to develop in the US when they can get the government to give them free money. Trumps stupid trade war has done nothing but increased taxpayers burden and added more corporate socialism.

>but Republicans are no fucking different you stupid fuck.
Then where's the war with russia?

Make up your mind shariablue, is orange man a russian agent or is he as much of a warmonger as shillary?

Yes, by fucking over companies who only care about profit we are indeed putting our country first.
Having to pay $50 more for your non-essential electronics isn't "fucking over citizens," grow up you dumbfuck corporatist child.
Blows my mind that I end up having to defend fucking Trump of all retards because cunts like you feel the need to shill for corporations.
Yes, ANYTHING that fucks over corporations trying to maximize profits while fucking up the quality of their products is good for the consumer.

nice. both chink commie shit and the useless amerimutt video game industry filled with SJWs are gonna collapse. fucking delicious

Did you just post a Meyer's map? Are you also from the 19ty century? Lmao.
>They have been interbreeding for millennia
Slavic kingdoms barely got along amongst themselves in the Rus , no they did not interbreed with Asiatic tribes that they had even less in common with.
>Where are you getting that reports
... Do you not remember the CEO of Google going before congress and testifying that only 5000 dollars were spent in campaign ads from the Russians?
>Guccifer hacked the election
No, a man going by the anonymous name "Guccifer 2.0" claimed responsibility for the action. That does not make it a fact. This is also comes from the word of the *American intelligence community" who have 0 reputation to be trusted on their word alone.

>Why is this even an issue in the first place
because some people thought open borders and paying 'refugees' en masse to caravan up here would be fun
if you think they just randomly decided to all hitchhike together, you're drunk, go home

>Americans are the ones paying for the tariffs
Not really, it's very easy to just not buy the products made in China and opt for an alternative.
Again, anything that fucks over corporations trying to maximize profits at the expense of consumers is a good thing.

>things can't possibly move away from China omg
Just like things moved away from Japan they'll move away from China. As the middle class emerges labor gets too expensive and then companies start looking to source labor from even cheaper markets. That's how Japan rose and fell. That's how China will rise and fall.
You can already see places like Vietnam eating (part of) China's lunch.

Trump isn't a russian agent, he just doesn't recognize that russia is an enemy state. Trump was the one who put those assets to attack iran, his whole story how he stopped it at the last minute is bullshit that everyone even fox news outside of fucking tucker pointed out. He wanted war with venezuela but when he realized it wasn't going to go well he switched to iran. He just got cold feet again, trump is just another fucking warmonger.

Based New England dabbing on everyone under the mason dixie line

>95% of the population use to be their own bosses, owned their own businesses, and were financially independent.
IT'S CALLED CONSOLIDATION
IT'S ALL IN THE NUMBERS

Wait. People are actually made that standing up to the Chinese menace means an increase in the price of electronic garbage? Oh no, my new MP3 player will cost more! I'm too big of a fucking snoyboy to just use shit that works instead of purchasing mass produced riceware every year! Holy fucking shit, liberals have actually lost their minds.

Attached: 1480370254231.jpg (140x140, 8K)

>Trump created the situation when Iran was the one who shot down the drone
Retard
>Trump broke the economy
By what metric? Consistently surpassing all GDP and job creation estimates?
>Trump broke our immigration laws
What immigration laws? We don't have any. We let them in, give them food and shelter, and then let them loose and say "come back for your court date". Immigration laws lie on congress' shoulders.
>If we do go to war over this shit
We would've started a dozen wars by now if any other candidate was voted in.

The Rus got fucking raped by the huns and mongols, the mongols put tatars in control of them. My fucking ass rus is anymore a slavic country.
>... Do you not remember the CEO of Google going before congress and testifying that only 5000 dollars were spent in campaign ads from the Russians?
Jesus fuck Google doesn't run everything, they ran social media on facebook and twiter, what the fuck would a GOOGLE CEO know about state security? Like i said the FBI has factual evidence they spent millions.
> This is also comes from the word of the *American intelligence community" who have 0 reputation to be trusted on their word alone.
And now i know your a joke willingly to excuse anything that puts republicans in a bad light. This isn't fucking 2001.

That's terror.

>Thanks to Obama
All Obama did for the economy was loosen up regulations on oil extraction , which Trump expanded into his presidency. Trump has continued to maintain a Goldilocks Economy for years, his main actions economically have been to try and enforce international trade regulations and cancel some of our cold war era free trade agreements which we don't need anymore. Also, trying to oversimplify our economy by president is brainlet tier. We are not a command economy, we have private industry.

>Our farms are suffering because of climate change
*Because of excessive water consumption because Californians are retarded consumerists.
>Tariffs
Have only impacted the so y bean market for the most part, and it's something that has needed to happen for a long time.
>Why is this an issue
Because illegal immigration leads to a lot of drug running and human trafficking including sexual or actual slavery. It's immoral to let it take place on a lot of levels, although when it comes to illegal immigrants who just overstay their visas the issues of remittances is a major factor.

I'm confused. Is capitalism now good or bad?

It's mainly consoleniggers upset that their cheap toys won't be a good investment vs a PC anymore, so they're seething.
Tick tock consolefucks, hope you're ready for that $700 PS5.

American's' are paying for the bailouts, Yes we are the ones paying for the tariffs.

>drumpf is a warmonger despite never starting a war impeach reee
Where can I contact your manager? Your paid shilling is of very low quality and probably not up to standards.

stock market has literally nothing to do with trump, he's fucking over this country for generations to come and you're too fucking blind to give a shit about anything other than killing non-whites

every first world country was like japan tho. all the countries turned their stuff into made in chink shit

>It's very easy to just not buy products made in China
>says the retard on a product most likely made in China
Faggot.

Nearly starting two wars, and putting the greatest war hawk to ever live in your cabinet sure as fuck makes you a warmonger. And i never said impeach, your strawmans and ad hominems are pathetic. Trumptards really are mentally handicapped.

The whole point of a tariff is making you mad. So you and 300 million other people will buy less of it.

>not starting wars makes you a warmonger
Damn nigga you dumb
>putting the greatest war hawk to ever live in your cabinet
Doesn't mean much when Trump literally does the opposite of what mustache man says every time.

Is anybody else excited for the shitposting that the 2020 primaries will generate? I mean Yea Forums as a whole was just terrible in 2016, but you know it's going to be 10x worse with all the new phoneposters, astroturfers, social media infiltrators, etc. The political shitflinging is going to be biblical and no amount of hot pockets will sustain the overtime that jannies will have to put in to stem the tide.

Attached: 1498634345726.gif (204x207, 1.36M)

>Nearly starting two wars = evil warmonger
This is why you far-left commies should never get any power, you literal homos cannot into logic.

>it's very easy to just not buy the products made in China and opt for an alternative
HAHAHAHA. Please user tell me about the computer you're posting on with no parts made in China, connected by cabling or a wifi AP (no connection to China) to a switch/router (no connection to China) connected via other cables and infrastructure (all made without any connection to China using equipment with no connection to China) to an ISP running heavy duty switches and monitoring electronics and UPS and such all made without anything made in China.

Attached: 1375137429653.jpg (320x350, 11K)

For the most part?
Bad, because it allows corporations to have power over citizens.
Do you not know what a tariff is?
Again, the way Americans "pay" for tariffs is companies increasing prices to make up for the loss in revenue from increased importing costs.
If you just, y'know, don't buy shit made in a Chinese shithole, it's much less of an issue.
I'm not a consolenigger or a phonenigger, so I know where all of the components in my PC came from.
Between my XFX R9 Fury, Corsair PSU, Intel CPU, Cooler Master CPU cooler, MSI motherboard, and PNY RAM, Seagate/Toshiba HDDs, ADATA/Silicon Power SSDs, and Corsair case, I can almost 100% guarantee that nothing essential in my PC was manufactured in China, with most of it being manufactured in Taiwan and the US.

Logic? Ironic considering you think that almost starting two wars doesn't make one a warmonger. Trumptards always gotta deflect can't handle the truth about their supreme leader. Gotta suck that cock 24/7 ey?

>The Rus got fucking raped by the huns and mongols
*Ruled over. That does not mean there was an en masse policy of miscegenation like the Spanish Empire had in place under the spanish caste system. The Tartars mostly left the Slavs alone as long as they continues to pay tribute and were allowed to maintain relative freedom. The Huns were just nomads who seemed tribute and warfare, again, no mass policy of miscegenation. I don't where you morons come up with the idea that the ruling class of an empire likes to breed with those they rule all the time.

>Google doesn't run everything
Except the FBI accuses the Russians of online ad campaigns and have provided 0 evidence as to the extent of their funding. 0. None. Where are you getting this concept of them having evidence?
>What would a Google CEO know about how much the Russians spent on ad campaigns on their quasi monopolistic platform
A lot.
>I'm willing to excuse Republicans
Both parties are trash which is why congress only has an 10% approval rating and why half of Americans don't vote

The point of a tariff is stomping on another country's nuts, not pissing off your own citizens. If you can't understand why this tariff is necessary not just for Americans but the globe as a whole, you should kill yourself. The Chinese are absolutely raping the environment, they have no morals or ethics, and they will stop at nothing to rule the world even if it means destroying everything around them.

>no amount of hot pockets will sustain the overtime that jannies will have to put in to stem the tide.
That'd imply Yea Forums staff isn't on the paid shilling game themselves.

Good. We shouldn't even be trading with self-proclaimed communists in the first place.

cnbc.com/2019/06/03/us-china-trade-war-who-pays-for-donald-trumps-tariffs.html
tennessean.com/story/opinion/2019/05/31/donald-trump-tariffs-china-american-consumers-pay/1289245001/
No americans are definitely paying for it, even republican senators have pointed this out.

Stock market is a bet of the prospective future value of a company. It corrects on SEC filings, legislation direction, and taking a christmas bonus

China's economy isn't capitalistic. Assuming they play by the same rules is what got us into this mess.

Kek, you really don't understand just how little actually essential electronics manufacturing for computers/routers goes on in China.
The big turds being manufactured in China are phones and consoles and tablets, shitty mobile hardware made for the lowest common denominator of dumbfucks who can't afford anything better.

Also
>Trusting the FBI ever
You don't know much about just how fucked they are right now over the FISA warrant abuse scandal, do you? They're incompetent as all hell.

>Except the FBI accuses the Russians of online ad campaigns and have provided 0 evidence as to the extent of their funding. 0. None. Where are you getting this concept of them having evidence?
So you have proved you know absolutely fuck all about you are talking about, the mueller report covers this entirely, its open for you to read right now.

>Both articles state that consumers will pay more for products made in China
Whoa, almost like that's literally exactly what I just said.
Don't buy Chinese shit and it's not an issue.
Though if you're a consolenigger I guess you don't really have a choice.

i think you're forgetting 1.3 billion factors that set china apart from japan. there is no other country whose market has as much potential value as china's, and they're already the world's #2 economy, which japan never was. even if the US is willing to forego that market, other countries will not, and that will cost the US in the global marketplace. china's increasing fortunes will cause some kinds of labor to go elsewhere, but that does not mean that china will be made poorer as a result, it literally means that they're too rich for that kind of work anymore, i.e. still reflective of an increase in china's power. and though japan may not be as relevant today as in the past, they also have not gotten poorer as a result, just not growing as much as they used to.

china and the US being at each other's throats simply stymies both nations. both end up losing position relative to the rest of the world who will now have an easier time catching up since the big boys aren't cooperating. and that's not a bad thing either, but this is not in any way a victory for the US. Vietnam isn't really our friend either in case you forgot. the trade war is not a vacuum in which only the US and china exist. all conflicts have consequences for the belligerents, and the US should know that best of all since their current position as #1 is due entirely to how the rest of the world completely lost its shit in the 1930s.

Makes me think that this current administration that blindly follows their idiot leader out of stubborn pride for their overly-proud and overly-conservative party needs to be ousted so that politicians that actually know what they're doing and how to actually acknowledge real non-imaginary threats can do their jobs.

Red states literally receive the most subsidies, in fact the entire farming industry is getting subsidized because of Trump’s trade war

Yes and no. Hiroshimoot is clearly influenced by third party industries. The problem is there's going to be a backlash of posters who won't go with the flow (i.e. Ninteno vs Sony shitflinging - there is a clear bias for Nintendo games and products on this board).

>when you ruin PC and console gaming at the same time

Attached: BigXi.jpg (800x450, 28K)

The point of a tariff is to either revenue in which case it tries not to change citizen's behavior or punitive in which case it does attempt to manipulate citicen's behavior.
It's the whole point and anything you say to the contrary about noble intent or hurr you know they want to make you mad but not mad enough to start blowing up bridges are just idiotic red herrings.

>our economy is great
It's barely ok. Trump is riding the Obama wave, which in turn was a bit of a mess. It will get worse once Trump fucks up again later.
>our farmers are doing fine
Are they? They seem to be still suffering from shit that was going on in the Obama era and it's only gonna get worse since Trump is giving more and more benefits to rich assholes and putting people who don't know jack shit about their positions in office. None of the things he's done seem to benefit workers; if anything it benefits the corporations. He said he was gonna make it so they have to pay taxes, but no such thing has happened. 2018 was apparently the worst year in the stock marker since the Bush era and Obama's early bail out of the banks and Wall Street. If this keeps up, I doubt we'll be in a good position financially.
>Trump is the only one actually trying to fix our issues with illegal immigration
Except he's not. Under Obama we had WAY more deportations and asylum seekers actually showed up to hearings. Illegal immigrants aren't THAT big of an issue in our country, especially when it was much harsher under Obama. Most of the issues regarding illegal immigration wasn't THIS much of a fucking mess under Obama. Trump is fixing this issue how? By almost making us pay for his shitty wall that wasn't gonna stop shit, despite the fact he made the ludicrous claim of making Mexico pay for it? Wasting money by sending the military to the borders to do jack shit? Wasting our fucking money by detaining asylum seekers and illegal immigrants into his stupid fucking camps, while also detaining them in inhumane conditions and letting many of them die? He's not fixing jack shit
>it expired
And Trump got us out instead of renewing the damn thing. He could've just included some more stuff in it and everyone else except Iran would've been ok with it. He escalated the whole situation just to show off, and that's fucking stupid.

>FISA warrant abuse scandal
There isn't one you brain damaged mongrel. You dumb fucks don't even know how FISA warrants work but god forbid you will still talk about it because some pundit on fox news claims it was illegal or trump himself.

>fuck america as long as it fucks china
This guy really hates the chinks. His imouto must be fucking some rich bugman and gaming on the EGS while he's jacking off into a sock.

>FISA warrant abuse scandal

?

Good fucking faggot suck my nuts.

No you dumb fuck you said americans aren't paying more, and as you just seen they are. Trump is only hurting AMERICANS with his tariffs.

>stock market has literally nothing to do with trump
Wrong. He tells people it's doing well, which causes more people to invest, which causes the stock market to do well, which causes Trump to say it's doing well etc.

Fun fact: All of those red states receiving subsidies simply do so for merely being red states. Farmers go red not because of the ideals set by the Republican party, but because they simply must continue receiving those subsidies out of financial necessity to their ability to continue to operate. It's the Republican Party's dirty way of keeping them on their side.

Nah, I'm more "fuck big business."
Anything that fucks over their infinite growth meme is good in my book.
No, I said Americans aren't paying more if they don't buy chink shit you moron.
Unfortunately, again, phoneniggers and consoleniggers largely don't have a choice, that's their problem.

>CNBC
I'm not reading anything of theirs without an archived link
>A republican senator said x so it just has to be true
No, we've already had announcements from major companies that they're going to start moving their manufacturing outside of China.
>American consumerists will pay more because of tariffs
Well duh that's how tariffs work , but China is getting the worse deal here.

nationalinterest.org/feature/trump-has-already-won-‘trade-war’-63097

>and they're already the world's #2 economy, which japan never was
Stopped reading right there.
>1.3 billion factors that set china apart from japan.
The whole point of industrialization is that one doesn't need to send an army of 200,000 ants into the Nile delta for 25 years to build a Pyramid. It doesn't matter.

>fucking over this country for generations to come
too late, the 'greatest' saw to that with their baby boom
not entirely their fault, they just weren't ready for what they saw in the war

Neat, you also know all the materials they use? Based. That is some dedicated autism.

Is it just me, or was the 2012 election not really a big deal on here, compared to the 2016 election? I remember people posting those Doom Paul "IT'S HAPPENING WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?" images, but that's the only 2012 election thing I remember seeing on Yea Forums, while the 2016 election made everything on here revolve around politics.

>Trump fucks up later
>The Obama economy.
At least you're right about Obama being harder on migrants, though it's not for trying, Trump has been stymied by judicial interference since day one.

Punishing your own citizens for the actions of another country is full retard. I can't tell if you're trolling or have water in your skull.

Attached: 1502504814276.jpg (499x499, 191K)

There's a universal consensus among economists that tariffs are bad, yet almost every single fucking president of either party has supported tariffs. Democracy doesn't work.

>not starting wars = warmongering
>hurr if I repeat it often enough it'll become true
Commies still playing by the book almost a century later.

gaymurs and Gamer Gatorz supported Trump, conservatism and isolationism.
They will get Trump, conservatism and isolationism

true if big

Attached: d49.jpg (680x654, 47K)

>Kek, you really don't understand just how little actually essential electronics manufacturing for computers/routers goes on in China.
On the contrary, unlike you I'm not just making shit up.

>The big turds being manufactured in China are phones and consoles and tablets
And backbone scale Cisco switches and pretty much every other bit of networking infrastructure gear in existence. What were you thinking of as "higher end" but still consumer usable huh? MikroTik? Ubiquiti? They've all got China manufacturing going on. Far from lower quality, China is where it's possible to make really high quality stuff now because there is such infrastructure around it.

Sure, some manufacturers could eventually move, plenty have evaluated eastern Europe for example. But the question here isn't whether it's fundamentally impossible, it's whether it'll be expensive and whether those expenses will be passed to consumers and be unavoidable. The answers o that are yes, yes, and yes.

Also if you want to argue that it's ALL WORTH IT, well that's fine, that's an argument to make. But we will pay.

Attached: 1266622530048.png (209x215, 3K)

Invisible hand tier country's get fucked the most in recession. And the us is just that, a bunch of idiots who think the invisible hand is god

The 2016 election was right on the heels of goobergate and the ensuing culture war, and leftists convinced themselves that Trump was super mega hitler who would start world war 3 and commit mass genocide against blacks and LGBT people.

You mean the Mueller Report where Mueller himself stated there is no evidence of collusion with Russia? There is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL of Russians hijacking the American election except for accusations from hardline warhawkish Democrats who keep making excuses for their own incompetence. None. I don't trust the word of our intelligence community one bit, and they have provide zero evidence of anything. None. The Mueller Report provided nothing and was admitted to as such by the person in charge of it.

Thanks drumpf

>and so I punitively raised prices on Chinese goods and it had zero negative effects on domestic consumers or businesses
Ok.jpg

I hope Trump pulls out of NATO and nukes China. Fuck this global order bullshit. America needs to put its foot down and remind people why the dollar is the only currency used for oil.

And if any basedboys wanna step up we can show them what actual concentration camps look like.

Attached: 1550028327000.png (622x1043, 266K)

so it turns out Trump is a shortsighted retard and shot America in the foot again

Attached: 1560598371375.jpg (750x683, 127K)

Let's not pretend that getting invested in China, nevermind heavily invested in China to the point where you are dependant on it, wasn't a greedy, shortsighted move made to put short term gain over continued wellbeing. We've been talking about it for years. The corporations can reap what they have sewn in that regard. They may learn something.

If it means not being stuck with chink backdoors then it's absolutely worth it.
I'd take my information not being leaked to a foreign state over paying $50 less for a modem any day of the week.

>There is no FISA warrant abuse scandals
Are you fucking serious? It's one of the largest judicial scandals of this century. This goes beyond ideologival lines, it's that bad. Every lawyer I know is talking about it.

aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed

Trump could've literally done ANYTHING that didn't involve sending everyone into fucking camps. He's actually making us waste more money keeping them there than just sending them back.

Tariffs are not the end goal. Trump's using them as a bargaining tool for a trade deal because he knows the US can take the pain longer than China. He literally just did this with Mexico and yet people still refuse to understand.

Attached: 1549091664020.png (638x714, 89K)

Gaymers get dabbed on.
Can't wait to watch you cunts pay 70% more for shit, makes me want to vote for Trump even more.

I'm an eternal newfag myself, but I miss the early 2010s when I was on Yea Forums before all this "culture war" stuff started. I feel like the whole Internet went nuts around 2014.

youtube.com/watch?v=BclcpfVn2rg

Watch this video and tell me a single thing this guy says is wrong. America literally has nothing to lose and everything to gain from global trade and relations collapsing. We have the food, the infrastructure, the gender and age disparity, and the natural defenses to go full isolation and still come out on top.

Attached: 1547864552969.png (600x600, 381K)

>Invisible hand tier country's get fucked the most in recessions
How is the federal reserve arbitrarily lowering interest rates and encouraging unsustainable consumption the invisible hand?

Yes, punishing the corporations, not the citizens. If you were dumb enough to put all your eggs in China you deserve to have them smashes.

>i'd rather america spy on me fapping to loli porn over the chinese
>but also fuck america

You're a retard.

>I'd rather America spy on me fapping to loli porn over America and the Chinese
FTFY
You're a fucking retard if you think chinks having a backdoor is going to stop American alphabet agencies from spying on me.

Unlikely. US is more dependant on China than the other way around.

>It's barely ok
It's a *Goldilocks economy* you couldn't ask for a better scenario
>Riding the Obama wave
Like I said, Obama didn't do shit. Presidents in general don't do shit. We have a PRIVATIZED ECONOMY you fucking moron. The state of economy is not based purely on state policies. Trump is doing well with the economy mainly because he loosened a few regulations while we are having a massive oil boom because of a major discovery in Texas and is trying to crack down on our archaic trade policies.

>We had more deportations under Obama
We also had more rapes in containment under Obama, the Dreamers policy, and catch and release. We had more deportations because it was the same fucking people every time.
>Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall
Actually Mexico has partially agreed to that already because of the trade war with Mexico.
>Trump is fixing the issue how
Putting pressure on santuary cities, expanding ICE, and doing away with catch and release. Also he is making safer detentions centers. It's a humanitarian crisis you selfish fuck, people get hurt during thism

Democrats throw a shitfit and drag their feet every time Trump says it's time to do something about the crisis (which Democrats refuse to call it for some reason)

Our congress are the people that need to actually do something to stop them from coming.

>America becomes insular because globalization bad and America #1
>China constantly doing global ventures to get ahead and are currently in the process of turning most of Africa into China 2
>America will stay number 1 because ?????

Globalization is how you get ahead in the modern world. You can fight it and hate it all you want but it won’t chang anything. It’s not even necessarily a good thing, but it is what it is.

Like I said, you're a retard.

Not really, we've already gone over this, China doesn't manufacture nearly as much as they did in the early 2000s.
Besides, China is an export-reliant economy, without a consumer economy to send their shit to they literally cannot survive.

lol no, China is literally on the precipice of total economic collapse and needs trade to go smoothly to survive the upcoming storm, there's a reason their leader ended elections and became a permanent dictator

Right back at ya buddy.
I gain nothing from chinkshit having a monopoly on manufacturing, so I have no problem with that monopoly being destroyed.

>literally cannot survive
>total economic collapse

lel, Trumptards at their best.

Technology is how you get ahead. Economic bubbles that inevitably burst are not. Especially the bubbles China is currently blowing.

Guess where the world's best scientists and doctors are migrating to. Protip: It's not China.

Not even a Trumptard, sorry user, but China doesn't have an economy that can survive without an immense amount of exports.

t. trumptard

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>America becomes insular because globalization bad
>So then how do we stay number 1
Wtf I love international oligarchies now. Number 1 in what? In getting fucked over because enforcing any kind of trade regulations means we're suddenly in some kind of state of autarky? We're a country the size of the continent of Europe, yes we can sustain ourselves somewhat.

>ITT
Blows my mind that retards actually think "w-well you might have to pay $40 more for your toys" is a legit argument.

Attached: 3wl4pi9xt6x21.jpg (1415x1791, 144K)

do you realize that if they closed their borders entirely, they still are a third of the world population right?

Kay, Trumptard-kun.

Attached: 1479940731910.png (1000x1000, 290K)

What would happen if a foreign country would fly a drone over us terroitory?

Can you imagine the media and the people. You would cry for retaliation and it would be a free card for usa to start a war.

>1.3 billion is 1/3 of 7 billion
What's it like being a retard?
And again, why the fuck would I care?
I don't give a single solitary fuck about a company's bottom line because it does not benefit me in any way.
Maybe if companies used all that profit to make sure wages kept up with increases in productivity I'd give a fuck, but they don't, so they can get fucked.

>that pic
Christ almighty. Do you have the ad that says to spend money on games and makeup instead of having a kid?

yeah, because trump is such a fighter for union rights. Oh wait..

>china
>1.3 billion
nevermind user

I don't care about your made up scenario or you imagining what my reaction to it would be, but yes I can imagine the media trying to start a war for the umpteenth time.

>missing the point this hard

what innovation?

Attached: wat.jpg (767x391, 29K)

I dont think you understand how production works.

If a product say "Made in X" only mean that it was assembled in that country, the components can come from all over the world. For example wool is transported for processing after gathered usually to a different country, same thing with mobile phones.

The point is that you're making literally the exact same argument as that poster.
China having a monopoly on manufacturing does not benefit me in any way, and foreign manufacturing being cheaper than domestic manufacturing also does not benefit me. Personally I believe corporations should be barred from moving domestic jobs overseas OR charging exorbitant amounts for products.
I'm staunchly anti-capitalist, there should be a max profit cap of 10%, anything higher should go towards wages and domestic hiring/infrastructure investment.
Takes two seconds to Google this shit m8.
lmgtfy.com/?q=china population

>>America will stay number 1 because ?????
Because the American military machine can roll over the entire rest of the world combined if need be. US Navy could strangle China to death by denying it's shipping lanes and there is literally nothing China could do to stop it. And they know it.

An interesting situation seems to be brewing, I thought that China had the knife by the handle because of rare earth minerals, this article seems to make some nice points at how the US can counter that
theverge.com/2019/5/23/18637071/rare-earth-china-production-america-demand-trade-war-tariffs

However, there seems to be 2 major problems, 1 initial huge cost, 2 pollution.

It seems that US would be playing a game of "which places do we make inhabitable?"

Attached: Cattura.png (1143x271, 37K)

Good.

As it stands,trump is just doing geopolitics with trade. If he really wanted to fight for jobs and workers rights,he would passing that dirty word he seems to hate so much" regulations" . He would be pushing for the union rights. He would be strong arming countries to go after tax havens
except he isn't doing any of that. He's just reagan 2.0 who hates spics