>Wii Fit Trainer
CUT
>Villager
CUT
>3 Miis
CUT
>Ridley
CUT

Also cut either Greninja or Lucario they both look the same.

Replace all the cut swordies FE garbage with Isaac/Felix, Crono and Tidus.

Waluigi needs to be in too.

Attached: DD57A4CA-148A-4C47-B423-15CE3398E3BC.png (645x773, 10K)

Attached: 1543790998194.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

Killing the Smash franchise would be a better idea at this point.

Do cutfags hate content?

If it imbalances gameplay, yes, of course. Moron.

5 Marth clones and Dark FUCKING Pit isn’t content.

do you smashfags even play the game or only care about the dlc characters they will add?

All in favor of killing this nig, give this post a (You).

>Robin
>Marth clone

>Corrin
>Marth clone

>Fire Emblem garbage

Honestly I think it's time for the characters to have a complete overhaul.

They should redo the movesets of veterans to account for the new games that came about and use abilities or powers from those games.

Example, Mario still uses FLUDD despite it being 17 years since he last used it. Newer characters in the series have a more advanced moveset by having new mechanics. They should transfer this increase of complexity to the veterans.

>wanting them to cut characters
I mean if it's a question of the devs hypothetically only having so much time/resources as to make one character and not another, they absolutely should prioritize the more important and unique ones, but that doesn't mean you should actively WANT cuts.

At this point, shit reps like Corrin and Incineroar are part of the game and have fans now, it's too little to late. You should be asking them to limit further shit inclusions, not retroactively delete the ones already added.

Also there's zero reason to cut clones, I can't believe people are so upset by them lol. They take like a few days to pump out, they're not taking up time that would be spent on real, original characters.

They don't play the game. Rosterfags are brain dead retards who only shitpost about the roster and nothing more.

>Removing Robin the only interesting fire emblem character

At least make it an alt for some kind of mage character

I honestly don't care who gets cut as long as these two stay in
That said cutting content is retarded and shouldn't happen.

Attached: 1561318987568.jpg (838x1199, 336K)

Mario should use Cappy and Luigi the Poltergust.

Agreed. Hopefully we’ll see something of the sort - the next entry is obvious going to be a refresher of sorts with less fighters, so they’ll have to mix up the few veterans that are coming back

At this point the next game will absolutely have a much smaller roster (Smash 4 size at *best*) so they’ll cut the fluff. Sadly most of my most liked characters will probably go

>it can only be one or the other, certainly not both!

OP wants to fucking cut original characters that aren't Clones/Echoes too.

Just cutting clones/echoes doesn’t do much to the budget user

The ideal smash roster is the N64 roster minus captain falcon, ness, and jigglypuff. You can not refute this.

What I don't understand is why they don't just port Ultimate forward with like ~5 newcomers and ~5 DLC for every future console + balance changes every patch or so. Seems like the only logical answer, if Sakurai cuts characters next game, I have no idea how he can top EVERYONE IS HERE + a 75 character roster.

Attached: 1561208441012.png (411x482, 231K)

They hate fun

>he thinks there will be another smash after ultimate

Yes because it reminds them of the content downstairs they'll never truly get back

They do but rosterfags have severe autism and have a tunnel-like focus on their specific interests.

>>R.O.B
>CUT
Commit suicide.

Kill yourself, Wojakshitter.

Boomer scum
Dilate tranny nigger.

>Nintendo and Microsoft have minor quibble
>Banjo licensing out for Smash 6
>Rosterfaggotry begins anew

fuck yourself election tourist

Yes. They're clones.

I havent seen a single gameplay discussion in a smash thread

Oh please melee has way less characters and it’s still imbalanced as fuck and you retards fucking still cum buckets to it. If you cared about game balance you don’t play a party game

Why don't you cut your veins instead, you faggot.

theyre not though. they do not have even remotely similar movesets beyond corrin also having a counter. Robin is a caster wizard. You ape.
FE fucking sucks but at least some of them arent clones. You want to cut clones you cut lucina, and chrom because theyre useless. Let roy stay by changing his moveset more than it is because he is a veteran from melee. Corrin and Robin both have unique movesets and removing them from the game does nothing but sate seething antiFE retards who would rather fuck over game content than deal.

You forgot to cut both Lucario and Greninja (newgen garbage) as well as Isaac/Felix, Crono, Tidus, (weebshit) and Waluigi(meme trash) immediately after being included.
Also cut Ice Climbers (boomer gimmick trash), Pulutena, Pit, Shulk (weeb shit), Inkling, Issabelle (zoomer trash), Incineroar (furry bara newgen trash), Cloud, Joker, Hero (more weebshit)
Keep Roy though. He is a beloved Melee character.

Phil would have to be retarded to fuck up a deal like this, especially after going on about how easy and logical of a deal it was to make.

I just want a new game.

>dumb cutfag is also a dumb wojakposter
Color me surprised

>cut ridley
>but not incineroar

Attached: 341iqk.jpg (500x846, 83K)