Medium is too easy

>Medium is too easy
>Hard is too hard

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: Dt53N_cXgAETIJw.jpg (1056x944, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jbZq7M4xPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1u5XvyVt0gk
youtube.com/watch?v=yzKmw5knUOE
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YGYq0vSco
discord.gg/7bqAf7P
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/11/beenox-introduces-post-launch-grand-prix-content-for-ctr-nitro-fueled/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Medium is too easy
show me the proof you 100% the game on medium

>single player rewards gimped so players are forced to play online
I said it in the previous thread but unless they patch this the drop off is going to be hard.

Coco death stare

Attached: 1560154029177.gif (462x503, 2.52M)

Just play classic mode, it's harder than medium but easier than hard.

Not OP, but I played one race on medium, raced way less than optimally and still won by ten seconds. I went right back to hard because I'd rather git gud and eventually win then waste all that time on babby mode.

>play 5 matches online
>get 15 coins on the 6th race
>go adventure
>get 30 coins
>summer kit is 7200 coins
wt

>called hard
>it's hard

I don't see the issue

Attached: 1560052313031.jpg (610x357, 87K)

Coco's own game when?

They need to up the coin rewards in general. I know it's to encourage you to play more, but the rewards are so fucking low it'll take forever to get anything.

I haven't yet. I'm currently working on the CTR Challenges and it gets really boring after you pick up the letters on the first lap and then have to finish the race with the other drivers always 10+ seconds behind.

>called medium
>is easy

There's your issue.

What's harder, classic or medium?
How would you even tell?

Agreed. If anything it's having the opisite effect as I just want to chill out and play but I'm stressing about coins more than I should be.

I'm able to win cups on hard after a few days of playing (never played original other than demo disc), it's not that bad

That chick needs to shave her beard.

classic is easier just on the account the 2nd Oxide race doesn't keep USFing like in Nitro Fueled

The real difficulty in this game are the relics imo. Fuck the sewer level.

then you're too good for medium obviously. git gud in hard

>he plays Coco

Attached: 1535692490453.jpg (600x836, 116K)

no him but i have. classic is medium right? finished it with N.gin.

I play as Coco, N-Gin, and Roo and there's nothing you can do about it.

>obj_motherfucker in the background
holy shit, I haven't noticed that

I want to fuck Coco

what's she thinking about right now?

Attached: fuckin'.png (624x571, 457K)

>try hard
>end up on 7 place both times

what the fuck. i boost and boost but for some reason, the AI can keep up like its nothing.

Attached: 1560110865956.gif (371x206, 314K)

>N-Gin
>not using based Nash
other two are top tier characters though

"stupid tnt crate didn't come off even tho I jumped a lot, fuck"

If you look at the times they're getting, you'll see that they're very close to what N.Tropy gets on time trial. That's how good they are, and how skilled you have to be to beat them.

>To get platinum relic you have to get all the time boxes
>To get all the time boxes you have to slow down at least a little or miss them, therefore not going fast
How is this fucking possible? Replay every track hundreds of times to make an autistic route into muscle memory?

Attached: 1561339730864.jpg (812x984, 106K)

>CTR tracks
>Diverse and interesting tracks with good looking environments and requiring good skills to master
>CNK tracks
>Bullshit, blanc and uninspired tracks and environments, filled with stupid hasards to make them at least a little bit relevant
Even the remake couldn't save them

Hard is a challenge, but it's very beatable, just gotta perfect your lines and avoid small mistakes.

Classic scales differently altogether. Early races are easier than normal and later races closer to hard.

They are on every track

focus is as important as speed; let down your guard for a second and the ai is on your ass instantly

You can miss quite a lot of crates on some maps, especially slide coliseum and turbo track are piss easy

The AI shits itself sometimes. I might have huge trouble on a track for an hour and suddenly breeze through it with a half lap lead.

Someone clearly hasn't played the game.

Im assuming the grand prix events are going to give decent chunks of coin

Come on, user, you can't say that Electron Avenue and Thunder Struck aren't fun speeding through.

user...

lmao cnk track are amazing what the fuck are you talking about?
Imagine defending Dragon Mines or fucking Dingo Canyon as some sort of masterpiece.
Get the fuck out of here faggot.

>guess what guise, i find the hard mode to be hard, wtf??

Attached: AA5D14CE-E39B-4E89-A556-836E433C34E6.gif (200x150, 399K)

He's a blind ND fanboy that hasn't even played the game, just spouting bullshit.

Imagine not knowing how to make a good bot so you just make him faster than you

Attached: 1554759834799.png (400x394, 144K)

Im about to start racing Oxide's ghosts. which ones should I be not looking forward to

these relics run make me crazy

Barin ruins, tiny temple and meteor gorge are good
Fuck overdesigned shit like clockwork wumpa and thunder struck, though

The bots aren't inherently faster on hard, they just don't play like toddlers like they do on lower difficulties. Learn to boost and then you can challenge them.

>easy is too easy
>hard is too hard
>medium is too medium

>PC release comes
>Has always online DRM for Pit Stop usage like with MK11 to block cheat engine.

You know it's coming.

Not happy with how this game controls.
I went back and played CTR, thinking maybe I'm miss-remembering how good the drifting in was with something like Mario Kart 8 or Wii. But no, original CTR is so much better.
I have to race with someone with extreme cornering in order to pull of shit I can in NF.

Fuck you, both are amazing. The only meh CNK tracks are Inferno Island (Crash Cove clone, which is meh itself) and Assembly Lane (pick the most boring CTR track, Tiny Arena, and mix it with the least interesting bits of N. Gin Labs, who the fuck thought this was a good idea?)

>can get gold relics easily on the old game
>can barely get sapphires here
Why?

>not playing on hard

Oxide's grandson has submitted feedback on your ''skill''

youtube.com/watch?v=3jbZq7M4xPQ

He says Ripper Roo inspired him or something?

Attached: nitrosoxidelaughing2.png (533x516, 473K)

>To get platinum relic you have to get all the time boxes

>You can miss quite a lot of crates on some maps

Clockwork wumpa is pretty nice desu

Fuck you nigger, Tiny Arena is boss. I used to loathe it as a kid but now it's one of my favourite tracks.
>Nice and long so plenty of time to catch up if itemfucked or to build up a good long lead
>Nice opportunities for boost chaining
>Tough corners to fuck over shitters

Hard sounds like a total. chore. I'll stick with medium.

How is Clockwork Wumpa overdesigned?

>waaah the game beats me on difficulty setting that's called hard", not "european hardcore impossibru exXxtreme for speedrunning trannies" like in other games
git gud kiddo

I just got this game and only barely played the original. It took me 40 minutes just to beat the first race on medium. I realize I should be constantly boosting but I keep hitting walls. The only time I can ever seem to get all 3 boosts from a power slide is very wide, long turns. Like the last turn at the end of Roo's Tubes

Attached: 1518505231473.jpg (380x383, 18K)

You basically have to play the game well and go really fast, it's the opposite of a chore

>Tiny Arena
>Boring
It's the perfect "simple" track. There's not a lot too it so it's pure racing but it has enough twists and jumps to still require actual input unlike fucking Coco Park which you can fucking sleep through but everyone still instantly picks.

I fell in love with that track before I finished the first lap.

Is Sewer Speedway the greatest kart racing track of all time?

Attached: coco boob envy3.jpg (1646x1935, 270K)

Play that track on 7 laps mode, and you won't want to see it again.

>keep hitting walls

seems you are Asian?

Love it too, but look at the minimap…. it looks like a Colon, it even has a section that looks like it texture wise.

Keep at it. You'll build up some muscle memory soon enough and things will get much easier.

All of them.

Doing the platinum relic made me hate that track with all of my heart.

Play it on easy for a bit. Let yourself get used to the tracks and mechanics.

>Spend an hour with top speed and all-rounders characters trying to beat oxide ghost on fucking tiny temple
>Can't fucking catch-up with the fucker
>Take acceleration character which has literally less top speed
>Beat him first try by 4 seconds
This is bullshit

Tiny Arena is the ultimate casual filter

The original is, but this remake's version is fucked. Electron Avenue takes the cake here.

They buffed/nerfed the classes to be more balanced, the mechanics and physics are generally the same

How much does top speed really matter if you're constantly boosting though?

They msde time trials harder across the board

>newfag discovers that acceleration characters are the best
More news at 11

do i go after the relics first or the N trophys?

Brehs, how do you make the 90 degree turn on Hot Air Skyway that comes right after the first jump?

Attached: P_2013_09_23_Pasta_Dough_2.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

Acceleration characters have lower top speed than speed and all-rounder characters, but they Reach that speed far quicker and build up boosts quicker so there’s less downtime between turns and such. On a straight path all-rounders and speeds will dominate accels, but given enough tricky turns and other obstacles that require losing a tiny bit of speed to overcome and accel characters come out on top since they regain speed better than anyone else. It’s why they were always used for adventure mode speedruns in the original game, while other classes do better on certain tracks accels get the best overall time averaged across all tracks.

Sewer Speedway and Polar Pass are fucking excellent.
The only part I'm not a fan of Sewer Speedway is the last left turn where the pipe becomes a flat track again. You see it at 0:35 in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=1u5XvyVt0gk
I always travel too far up the pipe getting me caught and fucking me up.

Try classic it eases you in better

Every game is easy if you are good at it. So if hard is too hard for you, it means you need to git gud

Attached: Coco_Bandicoot.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I gave up on getting platinum on every track, it's just brutal, especially missing one crate and not getting the all crates bonus. It's so fucking easy to miss the crates as well.

retard

Why are "Beginner" characters so useless? I mean it's not like I can't win races with them, but the other classes are just significantly better.

which classes are buffed?

Hard u-turn, drive into boost bad

fuck

>Hard is too hard
Since when are casuals allowed to post on Yea Forums?

>God I want my brother's dick

Everything but acceleration rrc, i think they buffed turning specifically but i dont know exactly

They're good for non-stop USF and ONLY that. Which means that they are suited for time trial, but racing, not so much.

>when you beat everyone online so badly that they don't even get to finish
Should I feel bad or do they have to learn to play

Attached: coco crash.png (716x1000, 1.11M)

Depends on the track. Tracks with lots of turns they do well at because they don’t need to set up for turns or use any advanced techs to overcome them, they just make the turn. In the right hands you can dominate with them; hard turns are a nonissue for them so you can focus purely on building up speed. Also USF heavy tracks are good for them, since it gives you the most control possible over the ridiculous speed you can achieve.

I've always found it less stressful to fail badly than to fail by a narrow margin.

Speed got 1 more point of turn. Turn got 1 more point of speed. Accel also got 1 more point of turn iirc. All-Rounder is the same.

Is there a point going over boost pads when you already have SF/USF, does it adds reserves or not?

>leading by a huge margin
>online shitters constantly spam clocks

fuck off

Attached: 1559759903108.jpg (601x601, 62K)

Just wait for the mictrotransactions

i need to start using the max speed classes then

As long as you aren't using a handling character, it shouldn't be an issue.

Embrace the penta yay one desu

How hard it is compared to Mario Kart games? I want to pick this up now to see if it'll be an actual challenge.

The issue with "hard" on racing games is to just rubberband the fuck out of the AI.

>losing in the mine level
>take the left side at the very end with the gravel and squeeze out a victory over the guy in front of me

Attached: smug.jpg (539x767, 68K)

As long as you're not a dick about it, no.

Boxes are NOT a requirement for platinum in itself, practically they are required on most maps but time is all that matters

It makes mario kart seem boring as fuck. You go like twice the speed of 200cc but with the actual gameplay mechanics to make it work instead of struggling not to hit walls

Mario Kart 8 is basically auto boosting and turning and requires no thought. This is the opposite

Only the boss races are rubberbanded, you shitter.

>use mask in mine level
>the fucker runs out just before I finish the shortcut
>get ran over

Attached: 1560723356793.jpg (500x534, 27K)

MK8D feels like a baby game after CTR

>playing racing/fighting games alone
>wonder why the AI cheats

It wont hold your hand and auto boost for you. Its super satisfying once you are adjusted to the controls and figure out how to maintain turbo pad speeds beyond what simply driving over them would last for. The items also demand that you learn how to aim/defend instead of being braindead easy to use.

How much of a dick move would it be to wait millimetres behind the finish line for everyone to catch up before crossing it?

its only hard cuz 30 fps

Do people rage quit this
It seems people always leave while playing online

Attached: morgan_fanart_by_akutom_dd8vnjd.png (886x1214, 959K)

They wouldn't care, you've won already so they get some time to play catchup.
Just dont beef the finish by letting someone else take first while you try to cross the line in reverse

Not much. Now purposefully staying behind, camping by a item crate and spamming clocks and warp orbs, now that's pure dick.

>playing online
>dead lobbies
>rubberbanding
>constant item spam

wow, that was fun

And even then it's not as bad as in other racing games.

none because you get coins even when dnf

Imagine if this game had chat :D

I've not seen it, only sometimes people disconnect at the starting line for whatever reason

Attached: 1508402899582.jpg (500x500, 155K)

During a race, probably. If it's in between races then maybe some of them are backing out to buy from the pit stop.

Attached: mywifecoco.jpg (502x680, 47K)

Thank you anonymous

Is Fake Crash in the game?

Is it bad that I bought this only because trophy girls will be playable and I have insanely huge nostalgia of them being my first faps?

Attached: 993.jpg (800x343, 92K)

Yeah
T: fake crash main

Lying nigger back in the thread again to tell lies. It doesn't work, I tested it.
>Aku mask
>Aku mask
>Speed boost
>Aku mask
>Aku mask
>3 missiles
>Aku mask
>Aku mask
>Aku mask
>Speed boost
>Aku mask
You can't spam orbs and clocks. It can't be done.

Yes but you gotta complete most of the adventure mode to unlock him. Game has every ctr racer including penta whos exclusively unlocked with a cheat code

Yes

Frankly speaking, how else do you even make things hard in a racing game? AI that is not allowed to cheat will never stand a chance.

Anyone got the cute pictures of the trophy girls from Slide Coliseum?

Tfw another Morgan fan
I see

Attached: D5uz7hmUcAEZm3W.jpg (600x800, 122K)

It's a racing game, going fast is fun. It's not hard to become semi-competent at this game.

Unless I'm missing something and there's a no stage hazards/no items mode, nothing wrong with going as fast as you can.

SPEAK MY NAME NOW
SPEAK IT IF YOU KNOW HOW
FLY TO ME
GET READY FOR THIS

Attached: NIGHT OF FIRE.png (1010x573, 1.06M)

>tfw don't want to play seriously because I'd burn out before PC release

Attached: 1553283258167.png (605x451, 331K)

once you get the blue flame shit and you manage to kee it this game gets so fucking intense

What's that

how do you get blue flame and keep it.
Isn't it only around the time you chain a perfect boost AND use stage turbos? Doesn't it run out?

Wish I was born as her brother.

>Japan

Every fucking time.

this is actually considered good manners bc then the other players finish the race

You have to have a lot of reserve and hit a super turbo pad, which are only in certain stages. Then it's a matter of maintaining your reserves by continuing to boost while also not hitting any walls and crumbling under the speed.

>Hard is too hard
It is pretty challenging. Mostly because you can't afford to get hit by any item or fuck up on the course. I'm currently on N. Gin labs relic and it's super aids, but at least I'm almost done with Hard Adventure.

Attached: Naisu.png (393x150, 21K)

>getting hit by the train online on Android Alley can fuck up your camera for the rest of the race
Patch when? Just had everyone leave the lobby because of that shit

Do you not understand difficulty settings? When one becomes to easy, you move to the next one.
Inbred idiot.

It lasts as long as you have reserves.

Default speed is as fast, if not faster, than MK8's supposed 200CC. The speed and handling actually make this more of a spiritual successor to MK64.

The Adventure mode has a ton of optional challenges that already start quite difficult and work their way up to batshit insane, much like an actual Crash platformer just in a karting environment.

GPs are thrown in as bonuses rather than being the main mode, Adventure Mode is far better than any single player Mario Kart experience.

Blue flames are triggered by specific boost pads on certain stages, and to maintain it you have to chain slide boosts correctly in order to build up your reserves. It'll run out when your reserves run out.

So, uh, user, you making sure to back up your saves?

Attached: file.png (540x380, 54K)

Tried it on non-pro PS4 at my friend's place and it's better than I expected, actually
Why do 30 fps feel more tolerable on consoles?

How do you not get hit by an item, ever?

I'm guessing the characters at the bottom of select are from nu crash.
Their designs are so shit and very polarising put next to the old ones.
I'd rather have the dull ass Crash Bash characters.

Frames are a meme

I just wish we had more girls. As long as they're coco tier

>blue fire tracks
10/10 unbelievable based mechanic better than OG
>non-blue fire tracks
karts handle like shit, would rather just play OG

Nitro Kart is 16 years old.
Don't talk shit about Nash.

yeeeeeeeeeeee
i'm back home
it's time to suck some penis online

Attached: bros.png (512x304, 124K)

some boosts give you blue flames which go fast af and if you kee sliding it doesnt go away

You don't move the camera in this game, so you don't really notice that it runs at 30.

Attached: fixed.jpg (1000x1547, 262K)

Tiny Arena was one of the races that got me into running time trials in OG, it's the best track to practice holding sacred fire. That said with the new handling physics it's not as fun.

Some maps have special turbo pads which give stronger speed boost than normal (kart has blue flames coming from exhaust port)
You can keep it for as long as you can keep chaining turbos, often the whole track
Its extremely advanced technique though

>hurr durr why is hard hard lmao git good noob

Why do so many IDIOTS miss the point completely? It's not about hard being too hard, but the lack of balance between the difficulties. The gap between Easy and Medium is too small, while the gap between Medium and Hard is too big. Simply put, Medium should have been harder.

Attached: Coco is not impressed.jpg (415x358, 28K)

I don't have any tracks I hate or anything. But as I did when I was a kid and I do now, fuck that turn in dragon mines.
This isn't bloodstained. But when. I saw that 1.02 update, I felt my spine chill

how's the switch version? I've heard it looks subpar compared to what MK8 could pull off.

Motion blur helps, though it makes screenshots look like shit.

Stop shitting on based egg

Attached: eggo.jpg (240x255, 41K)

If it's post-ND it's nu-crash (except Twinsanity)
don't (You) me either, I won't respond

youtube.com/watch?v=yzKmw5knUOE

Where did this come from?

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

wrong

Attached: drop crates.webm (702x900, 2.39M)

>reserves
I don't know what these are

Is it better to get 3 boosts that are only good or two that are perfect?

This track looks as based as I hoped it would be from that one screenshot. Indifferent on Twilight Temple but this is way better. If it has a blue fire turbo pad it'll be 10/10

Attached: Trophy Girls.webm (1256x576, 2.8M)

Press release but the press was too dumb to realize it was new

Supposedly Zem and Zam are aliens but they look more like some sort of orc gremlins to me.

Do you got the pictures of them on this map too?

I have it. The resolution I feel could be better but it runs nicely and looks good for the most part. You can tell where they had to skimp on some character models but you don't notice when you're racing anyway.

Why? It's called medium. If you don't know anything about this game medium is actually challenging enough. Hard is the difficulty for those who know the mechanics.

perfect >>>>>
if you wanna git really good then work on making all your boosts perfect. slide coliseum is a good track to practice on

An invisible tank of extra boost that let's you maintain speeds beyond your cruising speed. Do lots of boosts to add to it, the bigger the boost the more juice you store in that reserve.

god coco is so fucking cute.

Her laptop is fucked dude.

How do you think Nina will look if she gets in? Will she take more from her gremlin appearance in Twinsanity or will they try to mix in some of the (attempted) kawaii of the Titan games?

>What the fuck were they thinking?
That you would be good

>Hard is too hard
Would you say it's the Dark Souls difficulty?

when sliding you build reserves. Reserves let you keep your boost for longer. If youre not sliding the reserves deplete

it's okay it's a Thinkpad.

Yeah this is accurate. CTR is good but Transformed is pretty much the best kart racer ever. I don't think it'll be topped.

Her mug appears on a banner in cortex castle

>Hating based N. Gin

WHY YOU FOOL!

Attached: crash trophy girls slide.jpg (1384x565, 474K)

Hope they make her cute and funny and just give her a little fang.

>anything sonic related
cringe

>A Fang
>canonically a bucktooth nit

no fuck off with your uguu

Whose the best?

>Transformed is pretty much the best kart racer ever

This has to be bait

maybe it is, on steam.

Ami for me.

Which one had the russian accent again?

Think of it like stacking boosts. If you constantly slide boost correctly (wait for the bar to fill all the way instead of just hitting it as soon as it's red) your boosts will start filling an invisible meter that is constantly going down but you can fill it faster than it depletes as long as you keep slide boosting. If you have your reserves filled up a fair bit, you will keep boosting even when simply driving in a straight line until you run out. You should test it out on an easy wide track like Coco Park.

i want them to hand over me my trophy

not even that user and I like CTR more but sonic racing transformed is a pretty fucking great kart racer desu, easily no.2 imo

Attached: 1561292500597.png (3264x3526, 1.59M)

you need to beat them in a race first, they're collectin the drophies now.

diddy kong is if they remastered it

Who here /fast/ ?

Attached: D91wKrKVUAEbzXB.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

well if u notice the comic i posted mario looks way more worried

LIZ'S SHIRT HAS BEEN LENGTHENED SO IT COVERS HER STOMACH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1ba.jpg (768x768, 46K)

>he doesnt know

Attached: a different perspective.jpg (1240x1754, 103K)

I want them to give me a handie

>leggings
Losing bare legs is a shame but I am okay with a skintight compromise

>Lopez
>white

>AI can keep up like its nothing.
Because the AI is programmed to be fast as fuck. Give up the illusion that you are "racing" against other people, it's basically a time attack mode with bots to distract you

I don't care if you guys say "git gud" or shit like that, but after constantly trying and failing at unlocking N.Tropy's ghost, I just realized just how fucking much I miss the Oxide Station shortcut.

I'm really hoping Beenox adds that shortcut back in, or add in a cheat to unlock N.Tropy like in the original...hell I'll even settle for him being a microtransaction purchase ...because at this point I've just about had it with this blue skinned asshole and his time trials. One character is not worth all this torture.

Attached: N Tropy.png (515x473, 416K)

Anybody got a link to the datamine?

Im doing fine on hard. Beating races, getting tokens and relics.

Attached: 973E7628-F0EE-4F0A-9A2B-3794B6E9571F.jpg (170x170, 7K)

Attached: 1532874554177.gif (270x235, 1.36M)

tracks are generally scaled up, but the target times are the same
also hitboxes on the time crates are much smaller, I've seen my kart clip inside them and have it not count

>slightly toned stomach
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 798654.jpg (348x145, 4K)

Activision pressed the Jew Button when the weekend ended, Microtransactions incoming.

AHAH YES FUCK YOU CLOCKFAGGOT IVE FINALLY BEATEN HIM ON OXIDE STATION YES YES YES AAAAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW NIGGER TRANS?

Attached: 1560451972561.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

All I get is you got too used to smashing the bots on normal and your upset you can't literally run laps around them in hard mode.

There's no minimap and the crystal hitboxes are too fucking small, I think I'll just have to live with no fake crash

Blonde one

Attached: 1561050198995.png (648x463, 30K)

Isabelle

You're supposed to only play time attack and try to beat the WR, fucking zoomer

watch videos online and copy their movements.

WHY IS N GIN LABS PLATINUM SO FUCKING DIFFICULT AAAAAAA

I hope they add the shortcut back in specifically so Tropy takes it and flips the bird behind himself to scrubs like you.
That shortcut would ruin oxide station in online since you either take it or lose, no shortcut should be deliberately allowed to skip that much of the track.

Who cares, the game is censored anyway.

what options you guys have choosen. what meter and do you use the nitro wheels?

Attached: 1561378107709s.jpg (125x104, 3K)

>what the fuck were they thinking
That people will enjoy getting gud

Green one looks like a dork

>every video online has 2 minutes to work with and make tons of mistakes while still clearing
Fuck

Like other user said, but if you keep USF and jump at the right angle you can air break in the air and skip the jump, though it's one of the hardest shortcuts you can make

Hopefully based on her Twinsanity design, though I think they could do with making her look marginally less grotesque.
Normally I prefer her when she didn't talk/talked like a baby or idiot like in the Spyro crossover, but as it's just a kart racer I'll allow it

1-6 PS4
7-9 Switch
0 save money

WOW you fucking suck lol

Or what you can do is boost so much that you can jump over the barrier?

i got the switch version, no regrets m8.

Switch version ain't bad man, I'll admit that the load times are aids but from what I understand it's the same for the PS4 port (unless any other anons wanna correct me) runs like a dream otherwise

heard the load times was pretty abysmal

I thought Crash Cove was the only hard race on hard mode. It intimidated me until I realized that it's like the only track in adventure with no real shortcuts
Also, post your plats
No fucking way did I get all platinum relics. That shit is intimidating

Attached: D91ihh6WsAM9VLW.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

the problem on the switch is the undocked mode with no AA
but docked it's fine

Cool vibrations
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YGYq0vSco

Uh, no you don't. If you DNF, you get nothing. I tested it out myself, and it's pretty stupid.

Thankfully the Race End time has been increased so now we have a much easier chance to catch up and cross.

yeah on a phyical cart i heard. downloaded, it's about the same as PS4's loads.

i mean for a real system like pc

It has 1 shortcut, though you need some good speed and timing to pull it off.

the load times are ass but that's really the only downside

Yeah but there's only two wumpa crates on the whole track and one of them is under the shortcut so it's barely even worth going for. Obviously I beat it because I got the platinum trophy, just saying it's the once that gave me the most trouble

discord.gg/7bqAf7P

>roo's tube gold relic
this is too hard what the fuck

Shiiiit. Could that really be it? Am I being memed?

Attached: 1559951057027.png (696x797, 456K)

Attached: 1561294864366.webm (350x348, 2.18M)

Fucking Normies.

Attached: 1561358702172.jpg (2592x1944, 1.2M)

The jump physics on crash cove pond, dingo canyon puddles, mystery cave turtles, and sewer speedway pipes are fucked.
I dont have the patience for them right now

>great tracks like Cortex Castle and Polar Pass up for vote
>Whole lobby picks Coco Park
Every fucking time. Are retards just incapable of racing on anything that isn't perfectly flat and safe? It's the worst track in the game.

The CNK tracks are kino to play on though

How do I unlock Beach Coco?

Attached: Coco_bandicoot_3_by_erfadads.jpg (480x550, 42K)

that polar kept up with you pretty good. you're supposed to lead by 30 seconds.

>deep sea USF-spam Driving
What a fun track, pity that the hazards are kind of cancer at that speed

yes

Wait for it to appear in Pit Stop, and I'm just slightly upset Beach Coco isn't barefoot.

So it's not just me? I couldn't understand why anyone would choose it over anything else

I'll admit I only won because I had a mask. That Polar kept maintaining USF until clock spam happened.

Too lewd
Agreed

Attached: 1561376681050.png (609x839, 20K)

I unironically enjoy the simple and short tracks the most
PP and CC are top tier though

I want ants to leave and stay leave

Are you ready for lobbies full of bandicuties come July 3rd?

Attached: 1561258126833.jpg (680x448, 88K)

nobody will have them because of the coin nerf

The lack of satisfying midcore content in modern games is killing gaming.

>Getting nostalgic over broken unintended shortcuts

never once seen it happen but im sure there's the 1% chance if you have USF and jump at the right time

>not stockpiling coins
don't want to be day one without a cutie, user?

Attached: 1560964440772.png (248x371, 148K)

I am doing that but I fear they won't show up there because I didn't unlock all the nitro kart fucks

You unlock them with nitro, not coins. Coins is for after they go into the pitstop when the grand prix ends

>reminder that all anthro women are built for human cock

Tips on oxide station?

Attached: 597.gif (500x600, 652K)

I better stockpile just in case though

Attached: 1561145791692.jpg (913x1200, 756K)

>trophy girls drop
>In two packs of 7800 like the Summer Pack
>Impossible to get the coins
>Beenox: We hear you loud and clear folks! And to make it easier to acquire the girls we're going to implement Wumpa Diamonds that will allow you to quickly unlock the Nitro Squad for a small fee and get back to racing!
>But we want to be clear this is optional and you will always be able to earn wumpa coins and buy everything for free! (If you play 1000 races a day)
Are you ready Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190616_195250.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Ripper does a kino laugh at the beginning
I think this is actually a new voice file

You know with how prominent wumpa fruits are in this series, I think that's the first time I can remember anyone actually fucking eating one.

I kept telling them, but nope. They would not listen.

Can someone explain to me why Coco Park is in the 40 coin tier 2 rather than in the trash with Crash Cove in the 20 coin tier 1 where it belongs?

Attached: 1561271226964.png (664x880, 254K)

She will finally be mine

Attached: joi.png (480x449, 274K)

As it should be

Attached: 1561287064726.jpg (484x340, 24K)

I want the weeb one

>Post yfw online players spam this fucking thing every few seconds.

Attached: Crash_Nitro_Kart_N._Tropy's_Clock.png (61x61, 3K)

Playing hard and can't beat the Oxide rematch, I guess you have to get lucky at the beginning and get some cheese powerups or some shit. Shit really sucks and the rubberbanding is awful.

Online play is pretty fun though, always finish 1st or 2nd and get insane amounts of Jew Coins.

>joi.png
I keep seeing this filename in these threads and it still vexes me now knowing if it's an actual JOI or not!

>tfw not even into rape but i want to rape coco so bad i can't even imagine having a loving relationship with her

There isn't ANY rubberbanding.
At all.

Based /hmofa/ poster.

PM'ed you the fix

Attached: fixed.jpg (484x340, 129K)

is there a full version?

I LOVE PLAYING PURA!

>get hit just before a gap or an STP

Attached: 1560865900673.jpg (1024x758, 91K)

Should be impossible to get those if youre on lap 1 tbqh

I get hit by at most two of these per race and it's literally a non issue because
>You can still drift boost
>It affects everyone
You guys complain about the weirdest shit. Rockets take you out of the action for longer and you better hope they're not far enough away to chain rockets into you.

Put a hazard on the turbo drop, oxide will hit it and fall onto the lower track further back and have to redo part of the lap.

Can you change your name for this game or do you have to edit your PSN account?

Actually much better, cheers user

>Bare legs covered up
>Crop top extended to cover the stomach
Maybe next game Liz will be wearing a Bandiburka

whats up with these fuckers always voting for shit tracks like sewer speedway and crash cove ?

why does crash slowly degrade from his crash bash model to his crash 1 model?

Unless theres been new info, the original blog says otherwise.

Attached: STOCK UP NOW.png (954x742, 877K)

>by some miracle manage to get past Oxide
>I'm going full turbo boost at all times
>short after he always speeds by me like 5 times faster than my kart goes but doesn't go past the optimal "bottle throwing range"
Nah, this game has the worst case of rubber banding and it's blatantly obvious.

>all those comments on the Nintendo life review
Fucking casuals

mask spam is much worse, even when I get it.

i always vote random

Still got Tawna's. And on the plus side, we got canon Coco legs with spats

Attached: 1561383067143.png (1024x976, 1.09M)

Have you been around the pack at all on a sharp turn? 5 of them are guaranteed to slam straight into the wall. So when an babymode track with wide lanes shows up they instalock it as if the players whooping their ass aren't just going to have an even easier time

I'm kind of getting used to hard mode now but the biggest issue with it is inconsistency. Some tracks I can storm ahead for 90% of the race like Android Alley but others are a struggle to even get into top 4.
It does feel like they just buffed the speed of the AI racers at times rather than making them actually play better. I can just about manage standard races on hard but CTR challenges must be nightmarish.

Twinsanity directors cut would be nice, but if they're serious about reviving CB as a series i'd rather they make a brand new game.

this is exactly how I feel in this game

>buy it for the Switch
>game has abysmal load times
>play adventure mode
>cup races don't have a restart button
>have to back out to the hub world which takes nearly a minute and then reverse to the cup pad which takes another minute
Don't buy this game unless you have a PS4 or Xbox.

>latino's can't get white
ameritard edumication everyone

Attached: dspjob.jpg (1379x725, 205K)

Are you kidding? Oxide is the easiest boss specifically because he rubberbands backwards. Every other boss will fucking zoom out of there but Oxide spends so much time dropping items he's never out of reach of a missile and after you're passed him it's game over because he can't use forward targeting weapons. I beat him second try simply by getting an Uka and ramming into him in the first fifteen seconds.

Attached: IMG_20190624_101329.jpg (1231x729, 370K)

This is Switch. Your name can be whatever you want it to be.

Who /smallnorm/ here?

Reminder to join the "CTRG" community on PS4 to play with others easily. (Coco is the icon)

Attached: dd9dg6r-549a429b-8ec9-4770-948c-d354db25f5f3.png (758x926, 488K)

because coco is master race

>Coco embarrassed because you lifted up her princess dress to expose her spat-covered bottom

Attached: 1560268505848.png (444x440, 158K)

Well then you must live in a bizarroworld because all the other bosses were easy as shit.

ADD EVIL COCO

Attached: ad6b595e39da513994eefd78c9d0010c.png (574x638, 131K)

crashs facial expressions are so funny to me

prove the latter

imo the worst ones are on tiny temple and dragon mines but that might just be me

oxide station also fucked me up

Which track has the best visuals?

Based normposter. I use him, Nash, Fake Crash and Pinstripe the most. Tiny when I need the heavy reset on coins.

>'bandicoot power!'

Attached: 1560671795405.png (894x773, 48K)

get racing, lads

I like Electric Avenue and the Clock one. Cortex Castle is good too and better than most Bowser's Castle tracks

>that Megumi shuffle

Attached: sweat.jpg (957x1300, 116K)

>that jab-lock at the end

She's in!

true

No lie, the animations in this game are top notch

Attached: bzzzt.gif (491x309, 1.84M)

Attached: 1552066924301.png (713x727, 374K)

REV UP THOSE OXIDE GHOSTS

literally false and gay

Not the best but I really enjoy Slide Coliseum for the city background alone. Something about it feels really cozy to me.

I really like Hot Air Skyway.

Why is she so cute and funny, bros?

My mistake, rereading it it appears to be a little of both.

What's this about save file corruption?

>unlocked boomer Oxide skin
found my new main

I HIT THE WALL FOR NO REASON
THIS GAME SUCKS

she's a kid.

Attached: 1512068995392.png (774x1029, 370K)

She's a supportive sister who loves her big brother

Attached: 1561048679452_0.webm (480x254, 777K)

Whats the source of this? I've not seen this before, this isn't where I got any previous information. Admittedly its a bit suspect they weren't shown in the CTR TV thing, but that also didn't explicitly say there would be any shop exclusive stuff, just that you could also buy stuff in the shop (whilst showing pictures of stuff that is already available). I also can't find the Facebook E3 interview that I think was the forma announcement of the trophy girls.

Not sure if its been said but I'm 95% confident that the coin multiplier is just higher on weekends. We will find out next weekend but I dont think its just coincidence that the rate went from 10x with a 5k soft cap to 5x with 3k soft cap on Sunday night/Monday morning.

Just a thought, still sucks but its good for encouraging longevity.

i hate her portrayal in that Skylander cartoon.

Game Coco is love.

Attached: 1497939682936.png (651x1147, 200K)

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/11/beenox-introduces-post-launch-grand-prix-content-for-ctr-nitro-fueled/

the only way to save online is to make a mode without items.
betting buttfucked randomly because someone decided to drop a blue ball or a stopwatch is infuriating, if I wanted this bullshit I'd play mario kart

>virgin oxide cant into projectiles and doesnt being minions
>Chad velo fires missiles and has minions
Cnk adventure when

If you beat N. Tropy on every track he goes back in time and delete your save file

>kid
>clearly has boobs

She's at least hit puberty, so she's no younger than 13 years old.

What the fuck, are you coming in last every match or just afk at spawn? I always range from 400-200 coins a match. Sometimes I come in 7th and I still get a good amount of coins.
Meanwhile the most I get from Single player is like 80 coins. Multiplayer is the way to go for grinding coins.

even if you have to buy them with coins, a grand prix will last 1 month, thats enough time to buy them 20 times

ok.

Attached: Coco.jpg (546x498, 99K)

Smashfag detected.
Go shit in the swimming pool and attempt to rape a 15 year old girl at a local Smash tournament, will you.

How the FUCK do I do the left turn in Hot Air Skyway (the one right after the wall on the right which prevents the old jumping shortcut) while maintaining USF? Specifically I'm talking about acceleration/speed characters. That turn is the only thing ruining my day. The worst thing is that at one point I thought I had it nailed and I was able to do it successfully on every single lap. Tried again and failed. And failed. And failed. I kept retrying for like two hours and succeeded maybe once every 20 attempts. I have no idea how I was able to do it three times in a row that one time, it really feels like the game was patched after that. I try to copy what I did before but it just doesn't fucking work. I've tried everything. Please help me.

ye but only for mile 3000 coins, when you reach that limit it goes back to 60 coins

after 5 (?) games a day the multiplayer multiplyer disappears

>Go shit in the swimming pool and attempt to rape a 15 year old girl at a local Smash tournament, will you.
Is that something that happened?

she's getting there

Attached: 1555911821153.webm (1246x701, 2.69M)

Anyone got that crash liking his lips gif?

Yes, among other things.

Attached: smash player.png (625x626, 68K)

Real shit? I do only a few races when I hop online, so this would make sense. That sounds fucked though, if the items reset daily and the better items are more than 3k

Tap the brake (square) while jumping. Just make sure you aren't still holding it when you land on the ground or you'll lose USF.

Do this in rapid succession:
let go of x
hold square
hold back and left
and jump

How big of a casual filter is this? Nintendo life just put their review up and so many seething comments

So, you little skunks think you can get away with beating me just like that, don't you? I have a surprise for you next time you load your CTR game. Or, should I say, TRY to load....... hahahahahaha

Attached: ntropy.png (640x359, 189K)

Cute.
Best girl no matter how many bandisluts get in and absolute peak childhood crush.

Beating Papi Papi is a rare trophy.

square+left/right+down+jump spam

I've tried this and I just can't pull it off. I can mid-air u-turn just fine with bigger jumps but the air time at that part is so small that I end up killing my super turbo every single time.

Based N Tropy punishing autists

Its not that hard, 8 year old me fully completed it
Its just that zoomers cant handle ANY difficulty or learning curve in their games

Where're the Amifags at?

Attached: 1560312362489.jpg (3720x5261, 2.53M)

I really wish I'd save that picture of Tropy rewinding the clock now so I could shitpost about him undoing progress

Does anyone know if Difficulty affects the relic challenges?

are you blind?

the amount of coins you get is determined by your placement and the 'tier' of the track (longer generally = more coins), and if you've got the 'coin multiplier" going which I think is good for so many races but after that you drop to offline amounts until the day resets.

What's the deal with Crash lore? What happened to Tawna? Where did Coco and all those other Bandicoot girls come from? Why is Ripper Roo so very obviously a dog?

Are you actually retarded

You just gotta go fast
t. F-Zero nigger

Yes. Easy gives you more time to qualify

is there a way to drift straight, I seen people mention it? feels like even if I counteract with my leftstick in the opposite direction it pulls me away.

Here I am to save the day.

Attached: 1560605549312.png (1120x762, 40K)

I'm mad that they covered her legs

Were mariocels complaining that the score was too high?

he means gem cups

get really good at controlling yourself in the air without slamming into walls. There's an S shaped part near the start that you gotta use the hills cleverly, and then after you get USF, you have to maintain it as long as possible. Air braking is a must there

Here's a rule of thumb for any switch owner.

don't buy games on switch unless you intend to use the portability feature. The Switch is undeniably the worst experience to have for games when in console mode. The Switch is a portable device, no matter how much people say otherwise.

Yes. Review was an 8 and everyone complained. Saying how poor it is compared to MK.
By comparison, I just hopped on MK8 and holy shit, it felt so slow and floaty compared to crash

What's this? Is it something I should know before I start playing?

>Have to wait till Ami arrives for a Nitro-palette kart paint-job

Attached: 4356345656.png (438x300, 190K)

I beat it when I was a kid too but somehow it's kicking my ass now, am I old?

jokes on you, i backed my savegame twice up

You can't literally drift straight. Counter-drifting with a speed type is fairly straight, but you will still go inward.

Literally watch tutorials online, I was able to get them relatively easily with Crash (the third one was the hardest imo). Remember that square is your friend on those levels.

>playing the new ctr for the first time
>adventure mode
>crash cove
>hit that bump out of the water to do the shortcut jump
>crash into the wall
>next race, hit it in the first lap and get an achievement for doing it
feels good man. can't wait to re-learn the tracks again, just hope these other tracks are ok too, feels weird to drift so far, i don't remember the kart throwing itself into the drift so much, it felt tighter before?

Nothing, really. You can play all you want with no fear of anything.

hehehehehe

game can crash and corrupt your savefile

ah so its more a figure of speech, ok thanks. Guess I try to work harder and swing around to keep the reservers

Save corruption is common, especially when doing time trials. Seems to be a PS4 specific issue.

Attached: 1560801016330.jpg (228x216, 16K)

>that turn in slide colosseum

you know the one i mean

>crash and corrupt your savefile
I'm pretty sure it's "Crash Bandicoot", user.

Someone change the text to "user's save file"

Drifting and to a lesser extent handling definitely isn't 1:1 with the original. Drifts in this version feel less maneuverable like you're locked in the direction of the drift more.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea to have the carts in dragon mines be on a random cycle, especially on time trial

BEENOX

Attached: wall.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

Anyone else love how snappy the turbo boosts feel? Especially when landing straight into another powerslide and chaining it all together

Attached: 1561163186669.jpg (540x811, 48K)

>jump over beaker
>game acts like it hit me 2 seconds later
that's the third time that's happened to me
when will they fix this shit

Ah, OK. Thanks.

Zoomers having difficulties beating games that I 101%'d when I was then. Yikes.

I think they'll wait until the PC version before they add quick purchase.

Okay, I was able to perform this once and it's stupid difficult. You have to do it twice in rapid succession with practically zero air time to get through the corner in full speed. I feel like this is where I hit my skill limit, I just can't fucking do it, at least not consistently. Took me like a good 30 attempts to perform it once by sheer luck, which really sucks because this basically means I have no business playing Hot Air Skyway online.

>failed to find suitable games

Attached: 1560286460063.png (599x478, 13K)

>Expect this webm to be yet another dumbfuck Dingotard post to laugh at
>It's a Gearybro with a legitimate issue
Fuck that dumb bug, cost me my Oxide rematch one time and I was platinum mad.

nice. i like the air brake you did; time your boosts better and you're good to go

Yeah, what's this "usf/blueflame" thing btw? I tried drifting multiple times after another and the most I think I noticed was that the flame was kinda dark red, how do I make it go blue?

You can probably finish before getting hit by the orbs if you maintain USF, but screw up or get clocked, and it's rape time and to second place you go.

You'll get used to it. It's not too hard after you've done it a lot. It's useful to know on any map with USF anyway.

clocks need to be much rarer

Drift more and try not to boost until the very end of the bar.

Does the Hardest difficulty do the same shit that most Kart games do, Basically makes the AI cheat by giving them always good items, Faster then usual, Always target you?

>race starts
>be first by a large margin
>TNT suddenly appears on my head
yeah no, theres something fishy going on with the servers

yes

theyre faster than usual but the other stuff is the same

I love Megumi dancing

Good lord, is that the Switch version?

You need to pass through a super turbo pad (not all tracks have those), and then keep the speed you gain from them, through constant boosting.

based cute coco

>uuhhh guys does hard make game harder??
Yes.

I actually got clocked right after the end of that webm and proceeded to eat all three orbs. Still finished first by a few seconds.

Certain turbo pads activate it, usually before a big jump (Polar Pass, Hot Air Skyway, N. Gin Labs, Cortex Castle, Oxide Station, and Turbo Track all have them, among other tracks) If you keep chaining drift/hangtime boosts you can extend it indefinitely if you can navigate effectively at such high speeds.

You get it from going over certain turbo pads, generally speaking ones designed to launch you over a large gap.

>You'll get used to it
How? I can't even practice it properly because I always fail. I don't understand how you're supposed to do this by just jumping normally from ground. With big jumps you have a lot of time to perform all the required button inputs but here to you need to do everything in the blink of an eye twice in a row. It feels like some hidden speedrun strategy that only 1% of players can pull off consistently.
Or I just suck, I don't fucking know. I'm really frustrated as I've practiced this part like three hours now with essentially zero progress.

WHO ELSE MAINING MY NIGGA POLAR

>can power boost even in tight straight corridor
>literally chain power boosts through the entire whole track
>you can't stop this lil nigga
>just look at him go that chubby power boosting bastard
He cute.

Attached: images.gif (2000x1120, 488K)

>slightly
nigga what,, im with you but that is extremely well toned

WHERE IS MY MEGUMI GF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

On Crash Cove hard I got hit by a clock. I never got hit by clock in all of the medium campaign

better have 6000 coins saved up for July 3rd

He's cute but Pura is even cuter

Then your opponents really sucked. To waste a golden opportunity of taking the lead like that...

CPUs are only supposed to use bombs, missiles, beakers, and TNT/Nitro crates

Not on hard apparently, or it was a dream

That'd require me to burn myself out on playing the game daily.

>Jump while turning
>Quickly tap square while in the air
You don't need to hold it for short hops like that. That's enough to stay on the track.

all his opponents would have been clocked and orbed too

Every fucking time what?

Every fucking time there's a nigger called Japan? I don't get it.

Not necessarily

Just finished those up last night. Worst ones for me were Sewer Speedway because of how inconsistant getting the shortcut was and Dragon Mines because of the sharp turns on the bridge.

It's weird. I've raced at least 20 people who could keep usf on Tiny Temple but no one ever do it on Deep Sea Driving.

user I suck at the game and I still 100%'d it on medium

The game has a difficulty problem
Hard is fine, but medium is harder than the original CTR
CPUs rubberband more
Relic boxes have a less forgiving hitbox
Some shortcuts are harder

>Hit my self with my own potion, right before the finish line.
Crikey.

Lewds of herself

>>Has always online DRM for Pit Stop
that's already the case on console

You talk as if simply making the AI perform better isn't a possibility.

Is the save file issue an exclusively ps4 problem?
I'm playing on xbox one.

Tawna left Crash and started fating Pinstripe, idk about the bandicutes, and Ripper Roo is a dog/kangaroo ala dingodile

I was honestly contemplating on getting a PS4 for this game, but then I remembered I would need to pay PS plus to play online. Fuck this.

Attached: 1549110329702.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>CPUs rubberbanding as fuck

FUCK YOU. I had 10 wobitty-doo fruits, I was riding with my bro Tiny at maximum speed, then suddenly comes fucking Polar, POLAR, and casually outspeeds me in a straight line with no boost.

FUCK THIS GAME. What a fucking joke.

Attached: 1558323202562-0.jpg (540x540, 52K)

relic boxes, token letters and crystals have pretty precise hitboxes while obstacles and walls have less precise hitboxes

This game has a lot of retarded tech to get over the bad design/old exploits carried over from the PS1 game when devs didn't know better. A few things to keep in mind.
You need to be actively holding a direction to begin a drift, if you turn, hop and then try to counter steer to shallow out the turn before you even land you won't start it.
For most CTR tracks you will need to make use of the fact that you turn very fast in midair to get round most corners at speed. Jump, brake and hold down on the stick/dpad while releasing the accelerator in order to massively buff your rotation speed in the air. You can spam hops while doing this to get around prolonged corners. Yes it's an awkward button combo but autists will defend it. This is less necessary for CNK tracks as the turns are in general much wider.
Steering with the Dpad is often better than using the stick due to aforementioned air turns.
Once you get to a moderate level the entire game revolves around maintaining a buffed turbo speed from pads as much as possible, hopping off ramps, drift turbos and hitting item boxes all help prolong the boost you get from a pad.

Theyre all just mutant humanoid animal experiments who either didnt turn out like Cortex ended or did. Not really any lore to it.

Attached: E00F8E8F-CCEF-4089-AAB7-A65F3C5791A9.png (1334x750, 2.03M)

Pics you can hear.

Does the game crash for anybody else in cortex castle? Happend 3 times now. On switch btw

Vyxx DLC when?

Attached: vyxx_daisy_doll.jpg (696x800, 79K)

When you git gud this won't be a problem, and you'll see it never was. Just have to scale atleast one game to know this truth.

Scrub

Attached: fuck_yeah_I_got_a_fish.gif (320x240, 344K)

I've yet to see anyone say they got it on anything else. I had a crash on Switch but no corruption.

I mean, thanks for all the explaining but I just can't do it. The speed at which you need to perform this is too much for me. I ALWAYS kill my super turbo with the brake no matter what I try to do.

>Hard is too hard
Casuals should be banned

This. At the youngest shed be 12 but im pretty sure her portrayal in the N Sane so far has her in the 13-15 range. Then again shes never given a definitive age in the 20 something years shes been around. Especially with all the spinoffs and reboots. So who knows.

Attached: FB6F1E26-D2B2-4BC0-AB75-0FBEBA97E49B.jpg (609x750, 74K)

Why isn't penta penguin a playable character? Wtf bros

they are on all platforms

how do i join a community

I want a modified version of Cortex's board as kart body. Owh, the UFO from warped! and the spacecraft Oxide uses in Bash would be appreciated too.

Attached: crashcortexthing.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

because its a broken right?
it might be DLC at some point i hope

Have you even tried using a search engine bro

He is playable. You have to enter a cheat code to unlock him. Trust me, my uncle works at Beenox.

You need to use a cheatcode, in the Original you had to do it each time you boot the game. It's a remake, so expect some prehistoric principles like ''cheat codes'' and ''split screen'

i stand corrected. just cheat user

>3 orbs

Attached: 1420152090087.jpg (1125x852, 386K)

>My uncle works at Beenox

do you know what it is with uncles and gaming carreers? Are it just alot of uncles or did 2 brothers create all of you cousins by breeding every female like mad?

Attached: pepeslittlegirl.jpg (800x710, 140K)

If they drive faster they perform better.They never really "drive" anyway. You know how they bumb into you like bricks? They just move a set lines with a set speed and some variations.