>open world isnt just empty nothingness
>healing items have a cooldown so you cant spam them to trivialize all content
>no weapon durability
>different characters to play as that you can switch between on demand
>better combat
>has both singleplayer AND multiplayer options
>no P2W at all

Wow, BOTW.

Attached: 1561343607791.webm (580x900, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr9XQE0Wc
youtu.be/ZaQsc1iTvy8?t=443
youtube.com/watch?v=mYRzpAlobcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And what platforms is it coming out on?

PC and something else.

Mobile

cbt dungeon speedrun any%
youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr9XQE0Wc

Isn't it made by chinks? There's no way it's gonna be good. But I'd like to be wrong

I feel like using the spear girl to teleport through closed doors is something you are not meant to do.

People are already playing it. We know it's good.

The current PC build has some lackluster animations in the enemy department.
I also hope that they fix the loading lag when enemies come into view even on
SSD and strong hardware this is currently the case.
The climbing is really not as refined as it is in BotW it's really a worse experience here.
There are still many misc animations missing. Like burnable vines that block chests that
just plop out of existence when coming in contact with fire.
While the combat is really more divers than in BotW it currently does feel a little shallow
and impactless. Not to say that BotW was perfect in that sense, but it is worse in GI.

I really like what I see and the world is really crisp. But as it is now it really lacks attention to detail.
Where the great plateau at least tried to give the illusion of why you can't go off it at the start in GI
there is just an invisible wall with your fairy telling you not to go there.
But there is still time until Q1 2020 maybe they will polish it some more.

Probably a bug. user posted vids from the beta and there were a few bugs like that

Chinks can sometimes make good games

Attached: MuseDashLoadingScreens.jpg (5760x8640, 3.99M)

>the combat is better than botw
>but the combat is worse than botw
?

I just found out about this game yesterday. Looks pretty great. Luckily it's single player so I already found where to pirate it. Also it apparently has Brain Power in it, which is the greatest song ever made.

Are mobile games even allowed on Yea Forums? It's already confirmed to have stamina systems because they want it to be physically impossible to play the game when you want to, and microtansactions are 100% guaranteed to rape the game. You're not going to be unlocking content. You'll be buying it piecemeal gacha style.

>Are mobile games even allowed on Yea Forums?
Are you kidding? We have FEH, FGO, and GBF threads constantly. Not only are they allowed, there's clearly a bunch of players on Yea Forums because they slither out of the woodwork and actually start discussing the game.

Can an game mechanic not have multiple aspects?
It is more divers, which isn't necessarily a plus in itself.
However it feels more shallow and impactless overall.

>Pirating a 3 dollar game
user...

Attached: 20190624112021_1.jpg (2560x1440, 268K)

I have a question. Do they ever say the word Genshin? How is it pronounced? In my mind I am reading it like a Japanese person would but it's a Chinese game so I feel like I could be way off.

Is this a f2p korean mmo?

>it's diverse
>but it feels the opposite of diverse
?

Bro the DLC is like 40 dollars, the base game may be affordable but it's clear what they're trying to do here.

>but it's a Chinese game
miHoYo is a weeb company that makes weeb games, you're supposed to pronounce it in Japanese. Anime and stuff like that is big in China t. worked with Chinese weebs

wasn't journey chinese?

Attached: 967796789678.jpg (1175x1175, 43K)

can you stop shilling for this game you fucking retard

>I already found where to pirate it.
Really? I assumed it would be mostly server side. If it's pirateable it might be possible to hack some degree of playability into the PC version.

cute

I don't think these words mean what you think they mean.
When I say the combat is more divers it means that I simply have more options for attacks.
There are just more overall attacks. But for one they lack impact. Be it in their animation like
stop frames, slow motion or screen effects or their stopping power. The amount of enemy
effects is very limited. When they burn, they just take ticking damage, no other reaction.
If a hit staggers or not has nothing to do with the enemy to attack power ratio it either staggers or not.
There is just one type of stagger, a knock back and a knock down. When enemies are knocked back
they sometimes just slide without additional animation. Effects are in itself pretty, but when they hit
enemies it's just the same hit effect with no reaction otherwise.
You can combine specials with environment effect, which is pretty neat, like a Fire Tornado when
you use Arrens Speical near a fire updraft. But ultimately these just give a slight damage boost
and a different visual effect.

looks great

Their FAQ says it requires a constant internet connection, so it probably works like an MMO or most online mobile games.

I admit though that I am not that far into the game and, of course, everything
is my personal subjective opinion. It just has other strengths than BotW.
But you do notice a lack of detail at some places.

Did you pirate the eng PC client or the mobile version?

Why are you making this same thread every hour?

Oh that makes sense, I guess that also explains why I keep seeing these Chinese games get Japanese voice acting.

reminder that the large majority of Yea Forums is from the third world now where they pose as first world people when it suits them in an argument.

>constant internet connection
into the trash

Muse Dash, not Genshin Impact.

This guy is still shilling this garbage. How about you wait until it's actually out?

Technically it is out.

>not on consoles
bummer

They asked about consoles in the registration poll so I have a feeling they are considering a console port, that's probably some time away if it happens though.

That said I would be surprised if people didn't find a way to make Genshin playable offline, the internet is crafty. Then people who bitch about the gacha elements would have to find some new angle to shitpost from, because they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Nice to see how subtle are the interactions between characters and how some character combinations can give you multiple benefits depending on how you use them. see 7:23
youtu.be/ZaQsc1iTvy8?t=443

I do also enjoy, sucking the Chinese penis.

>that video thumbnail
LOL

Air is the shittiest and most boring element in the game. I really hope they give it more combo potential in the future

Is that why nobody seems to play the MC in all the videos I see?

>linear dungeon with random mobs scattered around

what the fuck is this shit

yes. Lightning, ice and fire combo really nicely with each other, and Barbara is top cute and provides freeze support with ice and much needed healing.
There's simply no spot for the MC in a 4 person team

yikes

How much fanservice is in the game? This is important

Well you can look at their panties literally any time you want.

I'm only here for cute anime girls, so please post more images and webms of the game.

Preset characters? Any customization options?

>PC
If someone can make a school swimsuit and a bunny suit mod then I'm in.

Which game animations did they stole this time since Honkai stole most from Bayonetta and DMC?

Every animation is directly from Breath of the Wild.

>Unironically shilling Chinese mobage

Attached: 1454216743947.png (532x666, 173K)

Knowing this developer I guarantee these will be actual costumes in the game but we'll see if people rip it when it comes out.

PC, Mobile and Switch.

Yeah and every early access is actually the full game

How could they make it look that good on mobile? Do you think botw2 will look the same?

Mobile version's graphics actually look decidedly worse, this is the PC version. So don't worry, nobody has unlocked some magic godlike mobile graphics secret yet.

I've played the beta for about 5 hours, and while it has promise, currently everything feels like a watered down botw. Dungeons seem fairly linear, and I've yet to run into one that had a theme to it other than "ancient civilization" but I'm also only in chapter 2. Game is neat and has potential to hold my attention. I'll probably play more before the beta ends.

Man, how did so many people on Yea Forums get beta codes when they only sent out 1000? I hope this means that when the second beta happens it'll be easier for the rest of us to get in.

Fuckoff bugman to your escalator

The only reason I was interested in this is because it has the BotW artstyle and cute anime girls, but I'm not liking what I see in gameplay videos. Shame. They were so close
Also, the blatant cloning of the BotW menu is a little bit much

The music seems pretty good from what I have heard of it. Lots of soothing piano.

i'd rather wait for arx fatalis 2
they are working on it, right? :(

Attached: rusecruise.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

I wouldn't say Yea Forums is the core demographic, but I do think the core demographic would probably use Yea Forums

Yeah, that makes sense. That's what I expected. Alright, that's cool. Well, I got that picture.

Android iPhone and ported to PC

>paimon answers you on twitter and tells you that you get an invite for the next beta phase
Based.

Attached: 1561325546579.jpg (2560x1440, 659K)

>mobile games are bad
>youtube.com/watch?v=mYRzpAlobcs

The game is always online, so I don't believe mods will be possible.

Huh? Answers what?

>afraid I'm not giving enough constructive feedback to be granted access to further testing
and you?

You know, I'd actually care even slightly about Genshin Impact if talking about it wasn't laden with "Ha! Take that other game!" because now any interest I'd have in discussion is poisoned knowing that's all you people care about.

My question

Where's this Twitter? I can't find it.

>tfw no key

Attached: 1536334896350.jpg (423x613, 50K)

Nevermind, I found it.

Imagine shilling a chinese mobile game just to shit on botw. How desperate can you be?

i thought the game is online multiplayer but opening your inventory pauses the game?

It will have instanced co-op but it is mostly single player.

>Yeah and every early access is actually the full game
I would be okays if we banned every early access thread. But no exceptions then :^)

Attached: 1546217002617.jpg (800x1131, 156K)

snoys

>muh botw
TWO YEARS

This. It's neat but you can't fucking talk about it anywhere because it's just another cudgel in consolewar faggotry.

Sure you can. Just learn to ignore shitposters.

idk this beta/alpha looks pretty mediocre
The dungeon looks like your normal korean mmo
I'll probably check it out at launch if I remember it or i see a thread

While the art style is really good the actual gameplay looks like shit

the artwork appeals to me because I'm an animefaggot

Attached: D8yUVLGXsAEWgwZ.jpg (1024x1024, 172K)

i pirate everything
even your mom

Wtf, why is the fight so easy for this guy. I had the floor crumbling under me every minute or so and I had to keep moving to a different platform to fight the dragon

I'll fund this if they want to bring Honkai to consoles or something similar. An action game on mobile is criminal.

Maybe you are bad

Is there gay stuff in it?

Indeed, look at the archer.

Disgusting.

No wonder its made in china, this is some blatant plagiarism.

daily reminder that these threads are made by chinese PR slave factories.

WHERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION?

>Honkai combat slapped into generic open world instead of generic corridor levels
>Still has dailies/stamina for dungeons which will probably be 80% of the content
>Final game will probably have you grind or pay for a majority of the playable characters
If you can just buy the game with all of its content for a decent price and ignore/not have all the mobage shit I expect then I'll be interested. China or not, I'm not dealing with fucking real-time stamina systems in a PC game.

Attached: 1514267246702.jpg (266x340, 31K)

do i have to play female character?

There's guys. Very pretty anime guys, but guys.

Wait the game is time gated? Lmao why are people talking about this. Threads are probably made by paid shills.

It's not though.

No, it was made by a studio based in Los Angeles. It's director was Chinese.

YESSSS

I'm in love with this game!

Maybe on online mode you won't be able to change the characters like crazy.

Attached: 1558514427031.jpg (1002x2001, 272K)

O hfuck.

>p2w chinkshit
You had me excited for a moment. Bummer.

Attached: 1482522724448.png (410x816, 409K)

>OP specifically says no P2W
>"B-but it's P2W!"

15 social credit points deposited to your account

OP is a giant fucking shill, then. It may not be p2w but it will surely be timegated. I looked up this dev's history and it doesn't look pretty.

big if true

>That webm
And better animation than BOTW too. Lets face it, bore if the wild was disapponting on multiple levels. Even Squidward Sword was better and had more soul.

Cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1561338191933.webm (884x672, 1.79M)

AH!

It is physically impossible for chinks and gooks to create anything with soul.

I was really excited for this until I saw unedited gameplay of it, and just how slow and repetitive it is. Reminded me of the old grind MMORPGs I played in my youth, complete with its damage sponge enemies. Among other issues.

insects don't have a soul