Sad truth

Attached: 977E6FEC-E21B-447B-99D5-B1059C9B298A.jpg (1200x1200, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/QGkwgXrUdswFvC8I-othXw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 21K)

Stop trying to stir shit between two good games you fucking baiting downie

Attached: Jack is getting tired of your shit.png (721x489, 137K)

this! both a pure kino

>left shows game footage
>right is just fanart
If your point was to make Hollow Knight look worse, you've failed
Regardless, stop trying to make everything an "us vs. them" issue

>left a fun game
>right a fun game
Yes is sad how AAA companies cant make fun games anymore

Bloodstained is miles better than that black and white indie shit

Why can't Japan stay away from waifuism?

Can't they make a good game without pandering incels?

Fuck off with this shit. Both have their merits as games.

What truth?

Shut the fuck up k*ke

>pandering incels
>men who like to look at attractive women are incels
What a retardo.

Miriam isn't even all that waifu. Are you just afraid of strong female leads?

Anons in hollow knight threads can't stop masturbating to hornet and other insectoid stick figures, might as well give them something a little less degenerate to beat their meat to because they'll find a way no matter what.

only left use incels insult, he's probably white kinght.

I like both and there's nothing you can do about it.

How do you fight against cultural thing?

Both are good, kill yourself, etc.

I like both but I prefer Hollow Knight's art style and enverionment aesthetics

Attached: STOP ENJOYING THINGS.png (188x153, 9K)

well they know cute girls sell more and this game needed to succeed, you don't have a lot of castlevania waifuing in comparison, since the game was already more known

Well Bloodstained has a good map and no whatever that garbage Hollow Knight has.

Yeah, why the fuck people here act like if you like one game you must hate another.
Now I'm seeing threads saying that if you are excited about Astral chain it means you hate DMC V. That is just retarded

dilate

Attached: 1561255214155.jpg (760x1399, 416K)

bloodstained was fun but hollow knight is the best game in the genre

If you guys like Bloodstained, how can you hate Hollow Knight?

>op makes shitty bait thread to make people argue
>anons tell op to fuck off and say both games are good
there's still hope

Attached: images (11).jpg (741x414, 23K)

Because characters are bugs.

I'm partway through Bloodstained, so I feel like asking about something.

Is there any actual penalty for gaining too many shards, or for selling too many to Dominique? For all I know she's a generic evil nun and the church never authorized her to collect shards, meaning I would have been giving a priestess a stream of demonic catalyst shards without much thought, which is probably bad in a Japanese-made game.

Does my ending change if I farm too many shards? Is it only the shards I have on my person at the time when I hit an 'ending' that change things, or are other parts of the game altered? I want to know if I'll be punished for farming shards to get them to max grade, or if I'll be screwed over if I catalog one of every shard before I finish the game, even if I sell off the random shit like Summon Buer.

Her boobs are literally bigger than her head, retard.

its a japan cultural thing, their entire society pushes women to either be silly meek idiots or waifus, they can't understand any other role for a female and yet they glorify them

It’s «problematic» for western «journalists»

most good female characters I can think of are japanese, I don't know what you're talking about

I love HK and like Bloodstained so far,
i prefer the former right now, mostly cause it feels more like it's own thing (maybe cause i haven't played Dark Souls yet), and with Bloodstained i see alot of elements that just remind me of all the older Castlevania Metroidvanias, which is kinda the point i guess.

That being said, OP is a fag and you can totally like both games.

It's always like this, Yea Forums is obsessed with power rankings and falseflagging just to start a flame war. Because that's what duscussion is now, apparently. I don't really get it

HK is a flash game.

Huh?

Attached: BAC6AB76-98C5-426C-BCAC-DD3C0B04D6E0.png (750x230, 98K)

Every day I'm more and more convinced that I did the right thing by avoiding Hollow Knight.
That game seems to turn people into assholes.

Nah, you just fell for the falseflaggers.
Notice how most posts here are either "HK is shit" or "Both are good"?

>Falseflaggers
I doubt so. For the past three years you can't discuss a Metroidvania, or any game featuring similar elements, without them telling you that those games are pure garbage and that you should play HK instead.
For some reason Bloodstained' release triggered the shit out of them and they've been way more aggressive than usual.

>left: video game
>right: video game that tries to bait in players(actually incels and virgins) with the use of waifus

Indeed, both are really REALLY good

I missed some REAL FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

Tired of the Red Dead Pretentious and the Horizon Zero Gameplay bull shit

I picked up spiderman on sale and it feels like i still got ripped off at $20. It reminds me of MGS5 in that its very polished and has a good core in spideys controls but its just repeating the same 6 canned tasks over and over

While I didn’t really hate Hollow Knight, I thought it was mediocre. To begin with, I don’t even think the two are in the same genre. Hollow Knight isn’t Metroidvania, it’s pure Metroid. There’s no leveling, there’s no equipment, no loot, and so on. Bloodstained is not-Castlevania and has all of that, so right off the bat the two have very different goals. I like what Bloodstained was going for more.

Never seen it until recently, HK is very good so of course it's regarded as one of the best in the genre, but i haven't seen anyone be negative about other games because of that.
But you know how it is, popular games also gain hate through overexposure, so some people will take any opportunity to make the fan base look bad.
Again though, just look at this thread, most HK fans here also like Bloodstained, the negativity is more directed toward HK.
And lastly HK fans being more aggressive recently just makes it even more obvious that it's just falseflaggers, the same thing happened with RDR2 fags digging up BotW to finally BTFO that game they hate oh so much.

Seething.

dilate and hug your bodypillow.

dilate

Attached: bad.png (499x636, 154K)

>game has good female design therefore it cannot possibly be good
don't let your shitposting abstain you from dilating

the same goes for that western trash. shitty Calarts-ish art panders to those pathetic twatter addicts tumblrinas and bloggers commenting on SNS 24/7 alone. most of whom are autistic virgins.

Bloodstained is new, so...

fester in seethe harder, weeb :)

Attached: players.png (725x784, 398K)

>all-time

>Miriam isn't even all that waifu
What the fuck is that supposed to even mean you fucking mongoloid. Stop using terms you don't know the meaning of, retard.

>The better game gets played less and less attention
What else is new

for how early it got launched this is really good for Bloodstained

>1 to 2 mil owners
>Only ever had 10k playing simultanously at once
Ah, it's another "game that gets bought on steam sale and languishes in the library forever" episode

I thought the same thing. She really does not have much of a personality in the game.

That only makes Hollow Knight look worse you buffoon.

Attached: 1561281340098.jpg (1240x1754, 1.92M)

nice projection, tranny.
resume your figure hotglue routine and don't forget to fuck your onahole and cuddle your bodypillow. You'll never have real sex.

Didn't give me fun upgrades before I lost interest, and I don't like the bounceback on each hit

Many angry bugfuckers in this thread.

Because Bloodstain is made to be fun and epic challenge is optional. HK is made to be epicly hard (like dark souls dude!!) and instead of cute anime the theme is mundane desaturated despair and solitude. HK could probably be alright if it made any effort to make itself appealing but it went in the very opposite direction.

>left: great indie video game filled with soul
>right: kikestarter launch that's a ripoff of another game
>tries to weaponise waifu trash to gather the dick-in-the-wallet cringecel crowd
I know who my money's on.

Who wants to bet that this is the same autist that was trying to stir shit when la-mulana 2 came out?

Personally i think the most fun part is when you're set exploring to get to the dreamers, also there's a charm that negates the bounceback from hits, if that's a big concern.

Why is shitposters trying to force Bloodstain vs HK? Why HK and not SotN?

Graphics are bland and the combat is utter trash until you get upgrades to put you at a baseline sotn level

>>left: great indie video game filled with soul
hollow knight is the most soulless game i've ever played
it's trash

When's Bloodstained at SGDQ?

????
Are you blind?

Normalfag think that waifu mean "anime girl" at this point

I need to replay Hollow Knight.

In the game.

Hollow Knight is a cartoonish, child aimed, yet greatly praised game

weak (You) for such lazy bait

CotM is right after CV1.

Why can't you just shut the fuck up and enjoy both games you goddamn morons. Both games aren't even that similar to begin with.

Just shut the fuck up and enjoy both games instead of comparing them like you're gonna' win something if one or the other wins the argument.

Attached: 1536878490171.png (512x512, 83K)

LMAO
>boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/QGkwgXrUdswFvC8I-othXw/
>samefag

Because they don't hate pretty female protagonists probably, unlike insecure inclusivists western devs with very low self-esteem and total lack of empathy.

you can't refute it because it's true, HK is literally söyboy shit
>no lore
>lmao just focus on this cutesy oversatured style xD
>all safe non-risky choices in character design to get that E rating

That would require them to make their games actually good
So no. They cant

Attached: 1552650646253.gif (396x398, 2.99M)

Every one Miriam loves die except for Johannes who stayed in the village and escape

>Hollow Knight
>No lore

OHHHOHOHOHHH NO NOONONONOO

@467806248
>>no lore
user, bait isn't supposed to be this obvious.

Man it really is easy to get (you)s on this board isn't it.

What in the actual fuck?

Attached: 1561387159514.jpg (1200x1200, 407K)

Sad truth right here instead.

Attached: Snake_Cloaca_vs_Horse_pussy.png (1140x578, 651K)

is that a tri-boob

>Can't they make a good game without pandering incels?
Of course. But unfortunately, there is a huge market in waifuism, so many Japanese developers soullessly pursue it just like many Western developers soullessly pursue what's marketable here.

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-ps4-review-2-1280x720-1080x608.jpg (1080x608, 167K)

fucking lmao

Attached: 38466252.jpg (480x480, 20K)

the top 2 are ignorable but the leg is unforgivable

an hour ago i replied to someone saying video games are for little kids and got like 15 replies. this board was made not for video games but for triggering fat asses.

Did this count as waifuism?

Attached: D2lQxb4UcAAIFKc.jpg (1200x1115, 265K)

Nah, only when it takes thematic precedence over all else

this, both games are really fucking good and you're a mongoloid for not enjoying some of the best vanias to be released in the past millennium