What are some re-deigns that are objectively superior to the original?

What are some re-deigns that are objectively superior to the original?

Attached: file.png (1429x693, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxx3vBJQ_yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are both hideous

But the second is objectively less hideous

How about this?

Attached: file.png (546x721, 434K)

Honestly was hoping that this rebooted Crunch was a villian character like in Wrath, but based on him having Aku I guess it ain't the case. Just as long as he does not have the Tag Team Racing/Mutant voice I am good regardless

I want him to crunch my dick with his ass cheeks

They gave him a good voice in the CTR:NF.

user, that's gay.

only Bara fags want this

Not if I chant No Homo while it happens

it's the same VA all these years, was just watching some Wrath of Cortex to literally learn this guy's origin story.

How about THIS?

Attached: file.png (350x459, 120K)

now that's just furry gay shit.

Attached: godisdead.png (787x582, 587K)

>redesign
>same looking character with a newer model

His eyes are smaller, his brows are less arched, and his head is on top of his neck as opposed to the front of his body.

The new design of the DOA girls

I got a huge erection to this part in the movie
The rest was shit but When his gut got huge I was fucking diamonds

Trying really hard here, but can't seem to find a single one in the entire fucking history of video games.

All my favorite characters have just grown worse or less distinct in some fashion. There are redesigns I have enjoyed, but they are usually rolled back at some point, or relegated to a spin-off status.

Attached: The_Wind_Waker_Scene.png (1257x1083, 765K)

Kill yourself and your entire family

It isn't the same VA this time.

Will do, thanks bucko

Does the game have anyone from Crash Bash? Feel like this game's been wiped out from everyone's memory.

I'm honestly curious for what you get off to

Attached: wtfanon.jpg (500x315, 43K)

In my opinion

Attached: file.png (281x462, 174K)

Supposedly data miners found Rilla Roo but I'm not so sure.

Yeah, this game's got ton of people from Crash Bash. Mainly:
>Crash Bandicoot
>Coco Bandicoot
>Dingodile
>Tiny
>Cortex
>Koala Kong (leaked)
>N. Brio (leaked)

Huge monster guts is a start
Weight gain as well
I used to be disappointed in my self but I learned that I could have it worse

hm hm hm I understand and relate but I prefer big round monster butts that I can stick my wee wee in

That's disgusting but it could've been worse, as you just said. Do you still get off to real women sometimes at least?

Attached: shrekworried.png (257x239, 133K)

The only really shameful part is that it's Scrappy Doo

>women
god you're delusional

>inb4 yet another wacky screencap

scrappy is fuckable if you tie his mouth shut

i'm a barafag and these designs are terrible crunch original and remake design is superior

shut up you degenerate retard

Too childish/small for my tastes. I've seen some pretty good pics of Scooby, however, but he always has to be an anthro version. I'd post this one picture where he's a hot, sleazy biker in assless chaps in a truckstop bathroom but I don't want to be banned

This too, good taste
Nah, I’m technically “bi” but I’ve completely lost Intrest and now I’m just looking for a big guy to dom me
Better than fapping to his piss

I wish you the best of luck user

you mean the one anothermeekone did?

Hell yeah,

>evokes original design elements but with a more modern and realistic take

Attached: 76u62grzqaf11.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

God I want crunch to crunch my pussy hard againt the wall.
I am so horny its been 57 days

57 days since what? Your last dilation? I think you're running a bit late there ladde

Hot

Real women can like hunky furry men, too. I assume as much, at least.

What was with the Titans timeline and having really drastic redesigns within its own series

This is what he looked like in Crash of the Titans, compared to what you posted (Mind over Mutant) one year later

Attached: Crash_of_the_Titans_Crunch_Bandicoot.png (350x459, 115K)

Crash has terrible desings outside of Crash, Coco and the masks.

I feel like they could have gone further by just making his pants bright green instead of faggy camo.

Then there was coco who was GIRL but then changed to Spunky mechanic tomboy

Attached: CotT Coco.png (375x831, 292K)

And Dr. Nigger.

>Real women
>Yea Forums

Attached: MoM Coco.png (384x500, 108K)

>Doesn't like N.Gin
>Doesn't like Dingodile
>Doesn't like Tiny
>Doesn't like N.Tropy

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 667K)

honestly the first games peaked in concept. I always loved the concept of crash as a mutant reject fighting other mutants based around design aspects of animals no one gives a shit about. Too bad Warped sorta fucked that concept in the ass

Women can be retarded wastes of space, too, and those flock here all the time

>Real women can like hunky furry men
wrong real women only like twink/trap monsterboys

is this racist?

Attached: CotT Aku Aku.png (205x312, 96K)

I want to see him and Tiny fuck

>people think Crunch is hot when Tiny and Dingodile exist

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.83M)

They're all hot, but the question is, who's the one in the middle of their spitroast?

I think the left arm should be green too.

Probably Crunch. Dingo and Tiny need to establish their dominance as classics.

based

Attached: 1529504869819.jpg (350x350, 35K)

i think crash, crunch, tiny, dingodile, ripper roo, pinstripe and koala kong are all hot i know i'm fucked up

Crunch had the problem of debuting in Wrath of Cortex, where everyone was ugly.

Attached: Wrath_of_Cortex_Coco_Bandicoot.png (370x848, 181K)

They're all humanoid and seem mature enough to have sex, so it's fine

Fucking hell, I don't remember the game looking that bad

watch the gameplay on youtube and tell your kid self he's wrong.

Brap

Attached: 179852985395.png (638x644, 371K)

It's worse than that.

Attached: file.png (750x650, 177K)

Yikes!

So fucking glad i didnt bother after twinsanity

Are the Titans devs the same ones who worked on TWoC? They seem to have all the same issues with modeling and texturing.

Do you think Ripper Roo's feet smell strong? J-just thought that was a funny idea...

That ain't the strongest smell he gives off, there's a reason he's called Ripper Roo, after all.

I always wondered what devs would've done with Crunch if they continued to make traditional Crash games after Twinsanity. It might've been cool if he played like a slightly slower Crash that could run and gun things with his arm. Or he could pick up objects or enemies in order to solve puzzles and make platforms. I know if they do make more Crash games, they're probably going to go in a new direction and completely ignore WoC, but it'd be a waste to not try and make Crunch a playable character in my opinion.

I think he would work well in a game where he had dedicated levels.

Truly horrifying.

What's crazy is how much the VA quality has changed since WoC. Amazing how much a bit of experience and proper direction changes the whole thing for the better. The guy who voiced N.Gin and N.Tropy improved leaps and bounds.

youtu.be/fxx3vBJQ_yk

Coco always had tomboy undertones. She was an overall-wearing computer nerd with a penchant for kart racing

>Huge monster guts is a start

Attached: RIP AND TEAR.png (1632x1336, 1.65M)

not two but 3>1

Attached: DCDE1A3B-A409-4546-AB89-39364328DE70.jpg (300x262, 48K)

I think 2 is the best of the three.
Design and game.

What the fuck happened to this game? I remember picking it up as a kid and thinking it was trash back then. Why is it so bad?

I don't know whay but as soon as I look at the face of that nu-Crunch i hear knuckles voice actor.
(in this case that's a bad thing)

His new thick eyebrows make him fuckable, yes.

>Crunch uses Aku Aku in CTR

well ok

He's pretty much Boom Knuckles before he was even a thing

Attached: The_Sonic_Boom_Knuckles_2.png (322x510, 132K)

Purest boy

they tired to make crash 3 but didn't have any idea what made it good in the first place(and it was non-ND developers first time making crash game too), thats why it feels so unoriginal and bland. Its also very early gen6 game so it looks barely better than ps1 game. Personally Id say its playable, OK game but nowhere good as the ps1 games

Made during early PS2 era, rushed, long load times, uninspiring Warped clone with bad vehicle gimmick levels. Take your pick but it has a plethora of problems.

He becomes good after the good ending in TWoC. Never really made sense to me.

Attached: 1561284464244.jpg (626x626, 74K)

the predator wristblade and shoulder cannon make the design look like one of those super hero toys that give the super hero an unnecessary gadget or gimmick that never existed in any of their source material

Attached: batman-rocket-pack-original-imadhkph8n4vtnxd.jpg (535x704, 31K)

As opposed to what?

I miss the combat boots and the shade of red he had in WoC but I take anything over the designs he had in the titan games.

Uka Uka? he was evil originally, and this game kind of doesn't give a fuck about timelines considering