FFXIV Shadmanbringers

>Naoki Yoshida: We don’t take into account the “streamability” of content. With any content our policy is for the players experience to come first and we do not regularly take into consideration the experience of those watching. We would rather make new content than allocate resources to that. Our policy is to make sure the person playing the content is excited and having fun with the experience. What makes the content fun to watch is when the players are having fun and enjoying the content.

Is this good or bad to you? Discuss.

Attached: 1560876198820.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bd7hd5/the_guide_to_leveling_your_alt_jobs_1_to_70_in/
may.2chan.net/b/res/648853645.htm
clips.twitch.tv/SullenMistyPlumChocolateRain
twitch.tv/ogmarcowolf/clip/RelentlessEncouragingShrimpKevinTurtle
reddit.com/r/ShitpostXIV/comments/c45bul/how_dare_this_healer_not_respect_content_better/
neatclip.com/clip/ve2110131
youtube.com/watch?v=F6atCwe6bxI
youtube.com/watch?v=bWoVaghUdbk
youtube.com/watch?v=fgnHhIf2j2k
twitter.com/GamesDoneQuick/status/1142854839182987264
twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1141893851604496384
youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/
github.com/imchillin/SSTool
youtube.com/watch?v=oauyStJPNhQ
garlandtools.org/db/#item/19016
youtu.be/dVIjRv5RuDs?t=626
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Making a game "streamable" is the best way to make people not play your game because zoomers are retarded and would rather watch someone play than play a game themselves.

I'd rather play it myself than watch someone else play and make exaggerated faces and comments.

Good. Fuck streamers

Attached: 1561078149446.jpg (689x800, 76K)

Fortnite would like a word.

Streaming is literally just advertising, and advertising should NEVER have any effect on the gameplay of the game unless the game literally has no other means to sustain itself by

And really, at that point, is the game even worth saving?

based yoshi p dabbing on the streamers

Attached: 1461866674632.jpg (400x489, 92K)

Streamers are the next esports meme, and anyone who caters to them will become just as irrelevant when the fad is over in two years

If I go straight for one of the new jobs, what's the best way to go from 60 to 70?

People don't watch streams for games, they watch for the person.

REMINDER
If you play anything shorter than a min height Viera you're a manlet fuccboi and should off yourself.

Attached: 1560875471885.jpg (4096x632, 715K)

Dailies + HOH. Specifically levelling roulette, alliance roulette and if you have time to spare, msq roulette.

Heaven on High. Enjoy.

Attached: 1561238542798.jpg (750x754, 145K)

Roulettes then HoH spam. You could do dungeons with GNB, but everyone will be playing one so queue times are gonna be pretty long. If you have a healer buddy willing to queue with you, then dungeon spam is best.

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bd7hd5/the_guide_to_leveling_your_alt_jobs_1_to_70_in/

Probably heaven on high if it's a DPS, or maybe the MSQ NG+ if that's a thing at launch and let's you gain xp.

For tanks and healers your highest level dungeon on loop, always.

>Hrothgar are actually manlets
What the fuck? Who decided this?

Attached: the old school experience.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

msq roulette, you get half a bar per run

Since nobody will be leveling healer and GNB hype seems high, it's going to literally just be
>Do your roulettes
>Spam HoH
>If you're absolutely sick of HoH, do your daily hunts and challenge log for things like FATEs.

nobody cares. pity (you).

Attached: anatman.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

>challenge log for FATEs.
don't tell him

I really really really fucking hate gen Z. And I hate streamers more. Sodapoppin quitting streaming to play classic is a good sign though.

they're updating them for the new FATE system bro

Attached: Untitled.png (530x315, 238K)

I just met some garlean bowl headed faggot who looks like he's missed a few too many spankings from daddy, how much longer until I'm done with the MSQ and ready for Shadybingbogs

>Dissing your boy like that

oh this is what I get for being an ass

Probably the same person that decided to make Viera womanlets. We can't have nice tall cute girls only ugly ones.

Making a catgirl alt, what's a good name for a catgirl?

Attached: 1469948296260.jpg (1076x1100, 467K)

Bros...home wasn't supposed to be like this...

The height listed includes their hunch. They're roughly the same height as Au Ra standing straight.

The game isn't streamable because all the fights are so choreographed. The fault lies in the combat system, which is just janky dogshit since it was designed for consoles.

I feel bad for the newbies coming into ShB. No one will be queuing on low levels at all for at least a month or two.

But manlet fuccbois are my fetish desu. I love manhandling them.

wait what the fuck is this real? that looks like the UI for aether currents. I haven't seen any details about FATEs changing except that they're adding new currency.

Isari is only looking to establish peace user

I'licku Dic

all the raids in WoW are choreographed so why do people watch those Method streams?

Attached: dbm.jpg (211x130, 14K)

This mother fucker looks like the bad guy from a dennis the menace cartoon no way in hell is he going to establish peace.
I mean especially after we fucked their whole take over plan up and brain washed their fuck slave general.

jesus christ blizzard just release 8.2 already so all the boot licking faggots can go back to grinding azerite power instead of posting how "bad" they think FFXIV is

>WoW has Mr. Happy as an addon

Attached: mqn.png (715x857, 356K)

I legitimately don't know what would pull in xiv viewers except ultimate, but even then it gets boring seeing the same thing being pulled over an over
What draws a crowd? Casual players chatting with viewers?

reminder anons, if you have nothing else to do with your leves and you're capped, you might as well go spend 16 of them right now on gatherers and turn in the leves after release. they don't scale down the exp like crafting leves do!

Too bad their content is absolutely garbage despite the supposed focus on it.

Just 10 mins until Make It Rain 2019 ends, right?

yep

may.2chan.net/b/res/648853645.htm

Attached: 1561385233266.jpg (980x1024, 101K)

Who the fuck cares about streaming jesus fuckong christ

Why would you ever watch a stream of a game, especially a fucking MMO. I swear to fuck I'll never understand this trend

>gen Z
Hey rude, we're not all like that!

Attached: 1552695267712.png (217x306, 117K)

Where are the memes?

So is the game gonna be down all friday?

people watch it for the streamer, not the game. there was one time when Ninja started streaming FFXI and the game ended up being on the top 5 most watched games of the day.

That doesnt really answer my question

It wasn't meant to.

This. That’s why games should allocate resources to make it “streamer friendly.”

Only small indie companies should really worry about making their games fun to stream. Gaming as a medium is about personal immersion first and foremost, and this is especially true with the RPG.

you asked 'who' and the answer was 100k losers

What are they talking about when they say that Amazon run out of preorder codes?
Did something happen?

Attached: 1505345434673.png (212x172, 23K)

He tacked on the last part as an afterthought if he did say this at all. In reality he wanted to say FUCK STREAMERS
FUCK ZOOMERS
AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: ffxiv_06222019_084612_080.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (626x303, 28K)

Physical edition most likely.

Attached: justice.webm (940x540, 2.98M)

Is there a vod of that?
And that whm is /ourguy/ isn't it?

The best part is that he commended that healer at the end.

Based Clayers
>that one guy using Holy
kek

Attached: 1529161783802.png (413x579, 345K)

he was booted out of the FC he was in after that video of him vote kicking the healer that was dpsing gained traction.

If you're interested in one of the new jobs I'd recommend focusing on that before doing the MSQ. Let everyone else deal with the shitty servers and instances shitting themselves, then get to it a few days later with your new job after all the hiccups are worked out

>Let everyone else deal with the shitty servers and instances shitting themselves, then get to it a few days later with your new job after all the hiccups are worked out
>mfw i have to get through SB first
I won't have any problems with those instances right?

No way, really?

You'll be fine. The first day of SB was a disaster, everyone was stuck crashing on an early story instance. Some people even got stuck and had to wait days for support to fix their character. It was resolved quickly though

I never knew Toshida was so based

there's a twitch vod of it too, too lazy to find it

Attached: Capture.jpg (856x170, 47K)

so twitch agrees that healers should be dpsing. what say you, Sylvies?

clips.twitch.tv/SullenMistyPlumChocolateRain

found it

twitch.tv/ogmarcowolf/clip/RelentlessEncouragingShrimpKevinTurtle

>friend drops WoW and starts playing XIV
>levels his first job almost exclusively with POTD

Attached: 1560712611051.jpg (640x733, 82K)

The sad part is people like this are never introspective. Blame always shift to others.

I have a friend that has 2 70s and is still in the ARR story by doing nothing but PvP. I don't know how she does it

Got the Fenrir just in time, feels good

He's a WoWfugee, furry, and a faggot. So it's a given he won't have any self awareness.

thats just new fates. the old ones arent getting touched

Where's that thread?

reddit.com/r/ShitpostXIV/comments/c45bul/how_dare_this_healer_not_respect_content_better/

>she

Attached: she.jpg (645x1362, 211K)

M'Lady (your name)

>WoW shitters need an add on to tell them exactly what to do at all times in every raid
>Blizzard caters to this retardation
That absolute state of WoWfags

It's a real she and I know this because she's a bitch half the time

>ranks
>gemstones

We mobile game now

>this is the kind of fag that ruined healers for shb
neatclip.com/clip/ve2110131

>that pinned comment
Jannies and mods are faggot cucks no matter the place.

Attached: 1557419541738.png (163x177, 59K)

I'd love to kick Khloe in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel-clad toe under her chin, send that little cat flying through the air.

As she lies in Idyllshire, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own stamps, her book a mangled mess of pages detached from it's spine, I'd stand over her and laugh wickedly. She'd looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for a few more stamps in her log. She'd finds none. I'd raise my sword then swing down, splitting her book in half and finally ending her pathetic bingo-board.

Attached: 1512819039830.gif (304x291, 319K)

>Meme on the dude for being a vote kick abusing, grey parsing, arrogant cunt all day long shitters. However, we're not gonna let hate speech fly. Any comments just shitting on the dude for just being a furry or gay are lazy anyways, you've got plenty to work with outside that. Also, we're banning honk honk on sight, get that clown shit the fuck away from me thanks

More "does it for free"

This is why you should ignore them whenever they go on about how hard mythic is

Is solo HoH really difficult or is it just getting lucky?

>get blasted out of the platform
>wow fuck these healers

>finally got the entire odin armor and zanketsuken
why is this set so fucking cool? gonna buy slepnir to finish up the glamour

Attached: 1560782545816.png (346x357, 169K)

Please could I have a response to the mooglemail I sent last week? This is a serious matter, one which I will take to the Brass Blades if I do not receive a satisfactory reply by return. You needs must respond.

>one right below it shitting on the rainbow furry avatar and "pozitivity"
topkek

Being a cute anime grill.
youtube.com/watch?v=F6atCwe6bxI
A lazy neet anime grill.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWoVaghUdbk
Or a drunk teacher grill.
youtube.com/watch?v=fgnHhIf2j2k

>35% chance of becoming Straight

Attached: sbcd_08d_Z3OfYM.png (1200x1200, 2.42M)

The day is thursday. It's around 2 am. You know Shadowbringers is coming out in a few hours but you hold yourself back and decide to go to sleep. You finally do, and when you wake up and check the clock you see that it's still too early in the morning, you've slept for 5 hours tops, but you can't contain yourself. You jump out of your bed, sit on your chair and boot up XIV - waiting for you is a log-in screen you've never seen before. We're almost there lads, we're almost there.

>playing content catch up
>doing alphascape 2.0 blind
>no clue what the mechanics are
>literally die like 7 times
>we still clear

Fuck I've never felt like such a shitter before

Just wait until you do the next two blind

>100% chance of being straight already

Attached: 1560697287489.png (1325x1969, 2.25M)

"Graha Tia" is actually the First equivalent and also the secret leader of the Sin Eaters, luring you here to consume you as you have by far the most overflowing of aether. The sin of becoming the Warrior of Darkness and opposing Light making you more appetizing to the Sin Eaters. He's the base game final boss.

I'm guessing.

Is this the spicy new forced meme?

rewatch the live letter

So do we know if there are 4 or 3 level 80 dungeons

The "hrothgar are straight" posters are some of the funniest in these threads

That Hrothgar was made to take fat dicks up the ass.

Dungeons suk.

"Wooow, you did all this amazing stuff again?! You're the bestest friend a kitten could have, like, ever! I'll be able to make so many super fun stories, Kebbe will be so happy!" Khloe Aliapoh exclaimed with much excitement, the kitten bounding around her stall to gather and arrange items for your reward while ou stand before the stall smiling at her cute display.

"An amazing, bestest friend like you deserves something extra special like...like...hmmm." Khloe started rummaging around in her bag, her tongue sticking out as she focused on rummaging. "Hmmm..." Khloe furrowed her small brow and repeatedly took out and put items back in, unable to decide.

"How about a kiss?" You joke, not particularly impressed by what was on offer this week. Naturally it wasn't the litte catgirl's fault, that was down to Rowena. You always seemed to get the crappy rewards when you got all three lines...

Khloe stopped and placed a small hand on her chin, seriously giving it some thought. "Ok, but only because you're Khloe's super special friend!"

"Really? Really really?" You're taken aback as your attempt to fluster the kitten backfires, not expecting her to even seriously consider, let alone agree. Though you'd gladly take the opportunity.

"Ok, close your eyes." Khloe commanded and you duly obliged, shutting your eyes and leaning your head down.

Expecting only a small kiss on the cheek or head, you find yourself freezing stiff as you felt her tiny, soft lips touch yours for a few seconds before she pulls back, a blush and mischievous look on her cute face.

You can feel the eyes of a number of people nearby burning into you. You sheepishly look up and place a hand on the back of your head, trying to laugh it off. Looking around, you see a combination of raised eyebrows, looks of disgust and even a few glares of jealousy.

"Khloe, you can't do that!"

"That's not how you kiss?" Khloe looked at you in puzzled, genuine innocence.

Show me your Inventory.

Attached: my inventory2018.jpg (2984x2264, 2.57M)

Oh I did them in one go. 3 and 4 were a lot easier I thought, even blind i only died once in 3 and none in 4

The reason 2 was so hard is I didn't get the the tell for his instant aoes and was getting hit by every single one. The other fights didn't really do that, aside from the starboard thing omega did which was much more immediately obvious

There's a lot I don't understand about this fellow but most of all it's the fact that he has his own name enabled.
Why do people do this?
Does he forget his own name?

t. jealous pedotranny

thanks

Cleaned that shit out last night while prepping for ShB

Attached: empty.jpg (501x450, 27K)

How do I get more than 2 retainers?

why do people hoard so much that they're never going to use

Attached: glamor hoarder.jpg (1024x615, 160K)

Pussyfoot

>ruined healers for shb
I'm a healer main and I'm sick of hearing this shit, ShB isn't ruining healers, at best its simplifying SCH and only SCH.

AST is literally the same with their 1 dot 1 nuke.

WHM lost aero III but gained potency on dia initial hit which allows them to dps while moving, they also got afflatus misery which rewards dps for healing. Other than that their toolkit is the same.

SCH only effectively lost shadowflare and energy drain. They'll still be weaving with ruin II instead of miasma II now, they'll still be spamming broil and instead of applying 2 dots they only have to apply one now.

go suck a hairy dick furshit

Attached: perfection.png (1858x1075, 1.59M)

dude.

Attached: gexvvOt.png (107x190, 57K)

pay 2$ extra per month on the mogstation. It's not worth it

use your glamor dresser jesus fucking christ

autismbux going to good use i see

Doing story as DRK for pure kino purposes. Anybody else?

What the fuck
This game is pay to win?

That was last year and the glamour dresser is already max, even an extra 200 in ShB will be overflowing still. I've collected all Glamour items like Lv.1 crafting etc.

>nowayfag.png

user, that was a compliment. No need to get upset.

Attached: 45645670098876123.jpg (355x586, 29K)

I keep all my gear for 10 below the current max level for whatever classes may come next, or if I like it and will glamour it later.

You're not really winning anything by paying for extra retainers.

>Saves greens
fucking sad m8 real fucking sad

That's some peak autism.

>emergency maintenance extended 2 hours

Attached: 1560157578158.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

>he admits it
Oh my...

>Using women/trannies to advertise your game
This tactic only works to draw in faggots and the game already got monopoly on those.

twitter.com/GamesDoneQuick/status/1142854839182987264
Will we now see raid trannies doing speedkills in Games Done Quick?

We also lost bane, which hurts the most. We don’t have any AoE now.

What's the world record for speedrunning XIV?

Hrothgar have foot long cocks but are also made to take them. Just how it is.

>notice my alt isn't at max GC status
>have to run 5 squadron dungeons to unlock promotion
Please tell me they are dropping squadron shit in 5.0, this AI is horrible.

>AST is the same
AST is fucking ruined you moron, the totally gutted the whole point and appeal of the class. It'll probably be better as far as usefulness goes but I no longer have any desire to play it after what they did to the cards

Fuck off

both

Yea AST is so ruined bro
I'm gonna miss the old system so much
I loved getting fucked and fucking over my raid team because I drew the wrong cards at the wrong time

Attached: c1lj5cljuk231.png (376x257, 176K)

>mostly just keep one glam for each job, with a few extra pieces and weapons
>if I haven't used a glam in a few months I just chuck whatever item was on the retainer to keep the space open

feels good to not be a hoarder bros

epic

Attached: ffxiv.png (721x396, 497K)

>muh flavour is gone despite I only want 1 card, but i'll have to deal with the lesser of the card I want.

where do i pre order shadowniggers

Close but the healers have a skill called rescue which forces the target to go to the healer's side which tends to ironically kills more people then saves.

>We don’t have any AoE now.

Play the game before talking about card changes.

Attached: 1559072935878.png (501x253, 165K)

at least hang on to some food user.

>cold as a dead whore's crotch
What the fuck is wrong with these pirates

How can one man be so based

Why would you toss gear that took rare materials or spamming dungeons for rng because you didn't want to glamour it anymore, but if you want it again you have to do that shit all over again. That's some stockholm syndrome or some shit.

yeah. retainers also generate lots of items you can use to craft end game gear as well. it's ridiculous but you don't see people bringing it up because
>duuuh the game is perfect bros it's so much better than wow!!

Derp, I forgot about that spell

I want to FUCK zodiark

Attached: FFXIV_Dark_Crystal.png (480x480, 234K)

Limsa is filled with whores, so they know a lot about them.

GIVE
ME
MY
SKALLIC
COAT
OF
FENDING
YOU
SHIT
GAME

Attached: g3x4etm7lm231.png (1288x1090, 1.46M)

>tfw want to try getting into ff14
I got up to stormblood before being bored by all the non-ending story quests and running simulators and constant unlock quests, one day ill try again

Attached: 1430075746888.jpg (640x427, 34K)

anywhere but steam

I really feel bad for SCH. Both AST and WHM get nice AOE animations and SCH gets some handy down from Eureka's logos.

>not being a slave to a game is stockholm syndrome
sure thing, goy with a 30 dollar a month sub

>new
Vern Troyer was still alive when that pasta was created you dumb faggot.

Attached: 1559607604471.jpg (455x300, 120K)

I'm not gonna rush to 80 this xpac for once, gonna take my time and read through all the side quests. Thanks for the advice though.

Attached: 1561289028151.png (563x747, 300K)

>retainer 1 brings me a sardine
>retainer 2 brings me a sea slug
>retainer 3 brings me a tier I materia
>retainer 4 brings me a lv30 bracelet
>retainer 5 brings me another sardine
Wow, pay2win

SCHs don't deserve anything good.

endgame crafting materials have never been in the quick exploration pool user. why do you lie about these things? what do you have to gain?

Why not just wait 4 days so you can unsync it

yeah totally, having more bank slots and auction house slots is winning the game

At least you don't have to worry about someone else getting it when it eventually drops.

sounds like a cope for their game being unpopular on twitch tbqhwys

It's incredible how they still haven't worked on the base game. The base game needs a complete overhaul.

People are aware speedrunning is the most autistic shit one can ever possibly do in a video game, yes?

fair enough
hope you enjoy your early access user

But Zodiark is a boy

no

Attached: 1546155436231.jpg (517x524, 33K)

How on earth could that be bad? Streamer pandering is definitely cancerous.

It's a bit less autistic than tranny erp, let's be honest, but there's a lot of crossover.

>player pretends he used more than 3 cards ever episode
every single time

Attached: 1457119304388.jpg (536x536, 47K)

>plays the official homofur race
>gets labelled a homofur
>HURR YOU MUST BE A TRANNY
Are Hrothgars the most obnoxious shits in these threads?

they said they'll rework it in SHB so here's hoping

>SHB early access starts in June
>June is LGBTQ pride month
>SHB launch will probably be the biggest virtual meetup of trannies in video game history
really makes you think

Attached: 1542499419613.png (400x389, 48K)

>game is literally dead and declared one of the worst financial and historical failures in the entire video game industry
>put one man in charge
>turns it around to one of the most prominent MMORPGs in video game history, and hits its highest total sub count since the game's launch as its going into its 3rd expansion
>and now he dabs all over streamers and their zoomer fanbase
How can one man be this based?

It's just that one guy.

Why isn't fantasia a craftable item? If it would cost like 5-10 mil people would still buy it.

>and SCH gets some handy down from Eureka's logos.
Actually it's the old PVP skill animation of SCH

It's £12.59 per month actually. Legacy reduced sub fee for life.

Good. streamability and E-SPORTSSSSSS is fucking shit. Example; WoW. Or do you want a xiv asmongold?

I'm convinced it's SCHs in disguise trying to make out like all healers are as mad as they are.

early access starts on the 28th

Ok I legitimately don't understand this. The book of netherfire 1 says I need a levequest called "if you put it that way" . the wiki says its from Lodille in Whitebrim Front. I have completed every single quest she offers atleast 4x now but no matter how many times I do, the quest I need NEVER SHOWS UP. you can see on the right all of the quest she offers that I have picked up, all of these have been completed multiple times.

what the fuck am i doing wrong?

Attached: what-the-fuck.png (964x806, 998K)

Yoshi-p was not born, he was made.

Is that all you people think about?
Dumb frogposter.

>and now he dabs all over streamers and their zoomer fanbase
explain. xenosys vex is not a zoomer

>wowhunch makes you look like a brokeback cuck
Who knew. le savage hunch is a shitty meme.

you too user

between beating the msq on my PLD, leveling a gunbreaker, etc. it would be a lot longer than 4 days. i just want my fucking glamour
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557621240380.jpg (567x531, 51K)

>why don't they kill their margin of profit on their money making machine

Oh yeah. I don't know if that makes it any better.

It's literally the same faggot over and over.

So how far after 5.0 should we expect another content update? Sub runs out late July, not sure if I should resub right away or not.

complete others for it to show up, it won't cycle through them otherwise.

S'meli Weabu. You're welcome, user.

open the tabs for maelstorm and twin adders you retard it should be under one of those.

Yes, I can understand why it makes sense from a business perspective, but why are people okay with it?

but i have... like 4 times now.

hheh

The reason why he says that is because FFXIV is a fucking boring game to watch. It somehow is more boring to watch than WoW and it's why all large streamers decide to abandon the game.

The available leves cycle every time you turn in a leve. Do one leve, turn it in, then check the available ones again.

>b-but our cards don't have flavor anymore
>proceeds to only use aoe arrow/spear/balance

Attached: 1558716113522.png (518x804, 548K)

IIRC, 9 total dungeons
71, 73, 75, 77, 79
so that leaves 4 level 80 dungeons

Fucking based, To bad the game is for girls

no i got those quests too. and i have completed the ones offered like 4x now from all 3 grand companies

this.
if your account is legacy status, it's only $9.99 a month for life

Probably early october for 5.1

Imma play WoW classic and Shadowbringers both!

Attached: 1449453747063.png (725x808, 483K)

Will it be possible to clear the ex primals a week after SHB comes out for a super bad player(can't even beat seiryu ex)? I'll only be able to play a couple of hours a day when SHB comes out but I have a 4 days off for the 4th so that is when I expect to finish everything.

Pussywillows

A'fghanis Tian

Yes, but having 6 retainers and then paying 6 months at a time. It's cheap as chips kid.

WoW is more boring to watch than FFXIV. Only reason people watch WoW in the first place is because of ecelebs.

Normal raids come in the 2nd week of July I think. Other than that, 5.1 maybe in late Sept or Oct. (1st Nier raid, a trial, and some new dungeons)

it's just shit rng then. Remember, that part of the relic quest in 2.x was supposed to last you 3 months.

yeah obviously

>can't even beat seiryu ex
maybe not

6? thought you could only have 4 retainers?

wait really? jesus fucking christ I just want a cool glamour weapon

SAY MY NAME

I don't asmon or wow but that was really fun to watch. the definition of community. Would be nice to be part of something like this, either be curbstomped by them or be the curbstomper. ffxiv is my second mmo my first mmo was some korean gmae in 06, and all my day to day is df with some pf mixed in and just solo msq/fates. lonely

Seiryu ex only came out in 4.1.
The only extreme trials we'll have until 5.1 are innocence and titania.

Pitch Blease.

>shipping it this hard
Where did the lion touch you?

Attached: 1554140600980.jpg (640x640, 74K)

FFXIV has actual females playing, I thought it was a myth till I went in vc and it turned out half of my FC were married and had kids

Starting cities. How does it affect the story? Does it make it so I was born in that city story wise?

6 from mog station, then 1 more if you pay for the mobile app sub where you also get another saddlebag size free. But I ain't never used that app.

>excited for gunbreaker
>excited to finally be out of DUDE MUH NIPPON CASTLES
>to play gunbreaker i have to sit in shitty japanese themed dungeons for ages again

Attached: 1557779760316.jpg (1141x1141, 1.07M)

you're thinking of shinryu

i need GNB right NOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1546152809576.jpg (631x658, 38K)

Stop your whining. You've at least got the 50% AOE :^)

You boys ready for the 5.0 launch?

Attached: bingo.jpg (746x966, 195K)

Wow Classic.... Home.........

bruh I'm telling you It's not that complicated. You don't even need to do the leves for the other grand companies. Pick up ONE (1) Immortal Flames leve, do it, turn it in, then check the leve list again.

Decently based. Best redpill is having ESO (or gw2 if a tranny) as your sidebitch to either wow(classic) or ffxiv as your main mmo. Main mmo for the sub and the sidebitch mmo to play when your main one is out of content/you're burning out. High IQ, no?

Attached: 1528982002088.png (631x890, 850K)

Anyone else remember when they tried to advertise lord of verminion as a competitive esport along with their livestreamed PvP mode

... fucking similar names. Yes I was thinking of shinryu.

I'm not okay with it. Now what?

>Are Hrothgars the most obnoxious shits in these threads?
>Where did the lion touch you?
Way to prove the point.

Serious missed opportunity with this spell.
It should have been called "Circle of Ruin" and the animation should have been the SCH doing a 360 and firing of Ruins randomly. A literal circle of Ruins.

It's because the game has to this day still a large pvp and raiding scene with "personalities". FFXIV has none of that

When top WoW guilds compete for world firsts the wow category has 200-300k+ viewership
FFXIV is lucky to get near 5k because it's so fucking shit and boring to watch

/pol/cels want to transition deep down, but they suppress it so it makes them angry. It’s why they can’t stop talking about trannies.

Bingo.

Attached: 1557145838514.png (709x690, 1.12M)

Thanks for reminding me to clear my inventories.

>ignoring the other two posts
>replying to the bait
user...

Is there a best place to pre-order shadowbringers?, been putting it off for awhile.

dont say retarded shit and then post an image of my wife and our kid

why would i watch the game i play

>scared of going to zoos
user, I...

How many shitty squall cosplayers are we going to see?

I don't know what is with seiryu I joined a learn party and got to 40%. Wiped twice both were my fault and I just left.

you get different early game cutscenes

y are u here again

If you're trying to make out like AST got nerfed because you can Divinate less than you could spread balance, stop.
Spread balance was a problem because people would go into bosses expecting to have bonus raid DPS during burst windows or DPS checks, if you didn't draw it then you failed the whole raid, not like it was your fault since you just got humped by RNG but that's how AST goes.
That won't happen anymore. RNG should never have been a part of any important healing skill like this and removing it is such a good move for the job. Anyone who cries about it because "muh flavor" is just a fucking idiot it's as simple as that. Seals retain the flavor without negatively impacting gameplay.

>retainers keep bringing me rare dyes
>have a stock pile of at the least 12 of each dye, at the most 30
Should I hold onto this horde or start selling it?

A lot.

What is the most autistic class? I’ve been playing bard and it’s getting pretty brain dead.

dunno what to tell you senpai, he's bottom of the barrel in terms of difficulty along with lakshmi

Dirty Mhigger

a fucking shit load. please look forward to the hordes of squall gear glammed, red highlights on black hair players

How do you get rare dyes with retainers?

Only a few more hours until I can play Bunbreaker...

Attached: 2019-06-24 11_17_13-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (364x228, 39K)

SMN was galaxy brain up until now. Going to be gutted in 5.0

>every item is basically the same
Nice bingo idiot

>Want to become a bard
>Find out you have to level pugilist to 15
Why does this have to be such a chore

Attached: 20190419_161015.jpg (214x214, 26K)

pure white and black dyes are big bucks and are always in demand, make yourself some easy dosh

BLM maybe

you don't need to anymore, they changed it in SB

It's not Heavensward anymore user.

where are all the lala posters?

Attached: 1561327111872.jpg (778x1144, 184K)

Quick exploration and it'll turn them up as a random result I think

Attached: 1532881838040.png (897x646, 400K)

Aha, but that's where (You)'re wrong user. They're both my wives and you're next. Honestly though I think it's smart. Don't have to pay sub to ESO or GW2 and it gives an mmo to play on the side and to avoid burning out. xiv+wow on the other hand means TWO mmo subs.

Attached: 1528995559061.jpg (571x800, 337K)

>SMN was galaxy brain up until now.

Attached: 1.webm (320x240, 874K)

google wherever has the cheapest price. maybe take advantage of whatever deals stores may have. you could have got a discount on GMG with a promo code but that's over now.

Is Gunbreaker fun?

>male lala

Attached: 1538448803795.jpg (856x750, 119K)

Is this a post from 2016

What? Why would you ever need to level pugilist to 15 to become a Bard? How does that make sense?

That is too expensive to cast. you only get 10k MP. this should be 400 mp cost or something. what the fuck are the devs thinking with this shit. Fucking SCH man...every day there's new shit to read about how the devs fucked with this job.

RNG when sending them out on exploration ventures. the higher their ilvl increases chances of rare stuff.

I wasn't remotely implying that, user.

Jail

Wowfugee out

soon brother

Attached: 1539094253617.jpg (1000x749, 111K)

I think they removed that requirement

Sorry, is that the 18 hour one?

Bro what's the weather like back in 2014?

All of the fucking big brained classes are getting gutted, MCH is now another 123, SCH is now another dedicated healslut, maybe NIN is the only autistic class left, or BLM.

I main smn. This is not true. All you have to do is pay attention to garuda contagion as we're set in stone for our everything

Make it "GNB/DRK sucks at tanking" because you'll have an influx of shitters on both

have sex

Yes a word with trash

What is the absolutely easiest Job to play, Yea Forums?

Attached: Fear The Void.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Cute tummy.

Yea Forums and /pol/ are so obsessed and irate about trannies that they accuse actual females of still being trannies. oh you had a slight crack in your flawless voice? tranny. Oh you don't have a perfect hourglass figure? tranny. oh you have some slight imperfection? tranny

like its actually kind of sad how obsessed with trannies Yea Forums has become. this screenshot is from a random xiv thread the other day

Attached: OBSESSED2.png (617x71, 6K)

SMN is exactly the same except you get to slap Egi Assault and don't have to do the watusi to keep Garuda from sperging out and blowing Contagion

Just 72 more hours until my bunbun mage

Attached: 1560006087902.jpg (1191x1684, 178K)

RDM for sure.

ill tell you on the 28th

im fucking hype for choco bungun

Attached: 1559473774328.gif (558x702, 322K)

RDM
BLU
MIN/BTN

twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1141893851604496384

For you fucking cat fucks.

SAM probably (it’s still fun though)

>he doesnt know

Seems like it, has an engaging rotation thanks to Renzokuken/Continuous Blade

How does this work? If I buy FINAL FANTASY® XIV ONLINE STARTER EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD] and preorder Shadowbringers will that get me all the other expansions?

That's 12 casts you fucking moron. SCH can only cast 9 miasma IIs before going oom.

It's literally more MP efficient than the current miasma II, holy and gravity.

RDM or SAM.

thankfully, i'm grinding with friends haha. these problems are for the lonely cat girl players

Fuck off, tranny.

Yeah, the white and black sell for like 300k-500k on my world.

Attached: rth cgevrbtjhgwvexweyvgbhtuugyrrkiu34e.png (633x1166, 152K)

Just finished with HW and i don't have SB so MSQ is on hold, what should i do now? Should i just go back and unlock/run older content like ARR Hard dungeons? They're starting to clutter my journal and it's annoying desu.

I played an Elvaan in FFXI but I just can't make myself do it in XIV, the heads this time around look a little too small, male faces are a little off, and female hair styles are rough.

They do look great as DRK though.

Quick=1hr. Costs a lot of ventures but if your retainer is geared well it'll be the best xp and loot. If max level/bad gear the use is loot. Field exploration: Best xp/venture usage but worst for time spent and loot. Hope you liked my spoon, user.

>twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1141893851604496384
>say the app is about Miqo'te
>its literally a lalalfell with cat ears

what did they mean by this

Attached: wtfagain.jpg (560x589, 76K)

I just hope the AF isn't the only good looking one so I'm not forced to use revolver until I get it.

Attached: 1540607381403.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

what do you want to do :)?

go do all the optional shit, it's fun and it unlocks more roulettes

>2min opener still
why do they hate us?

Vanilla gunbun

Attached: 1543803562419.jpg (1200x1109, 264K)

Jokes on you, I'm also gonna be playing with my friends [/spoilers]the scions[/spoilers]

Anyaone,

yeah

Know how the pre-order bonus code works with third party retailors?

Behave yourself, stop acting like an ape. Think of the person who raised you.

Attached: 560876874504.png (1348x394, 69K)

Already on it.

Attached: 1529689383535.jpg (2480x3508, 489K)

OBSESSED

Do them, yeah. Not much else to do, is there?
Hard Dungeons, do all of the sidequests like the Warring Triad (gives 3 more fights) and Alexander, unsynch coils for the story if you haven't already.
Unlock Palace of the Dead and try that out with a job that needs to be leveled.

ye

Go play Hrothgar you gaufurtrannypedofaggotcunt

because its a filter that adds cat ears and the miqo facepaint hence the non miqo with miqo features u low iq monkey

Attached: 7dbab4e7697b527f00e82bc95bc6db2467822784_0.png (250x377, 171K)

That's the new model for Khloe..

This exchange happens every time.

>buying pure white/black dyes
If your account has Golden Chocobo feathers, just make a new character and spend them all on dye pots.
Trade what you want to be dyed to your friend, swap to your new character and get your friend to trade it over again. Dye it and trade it back.
You can also use it to dye gear that's in high demand and sell it on the Market Board for more money.

So if I buy the preorder right now I’ll have all the past expansions today even if the preorder says it’s not released until July 2?

>what do you want to do :)?
Play the game.

Will probably start with the older stuff after all. Speaking of roulettes, is it possible to get Extreme trials on the trial roulette? Cause i did unlock them but i'm kinda scared running those cause i don't know their mechanics.

That lalafell are superior to retarded cats and that lalafell probably can full on cuck cat parents like the birds so they'll KILL and EAT miqittens.

no if you buy the preorder now you'll get all that shit on july 2
i promise you that you will not reach level 50 before july 2

There are no women on the internet, you'd know that if you weren't a zoomerfag.

You won't get access to previous expansion content until early access which starts on the 28th

Trannies don't play male races. Especially not masculine ones.

P R I M A L G U N B L A D E S
A L E X A N D R I A N G U N B L A D E
B A L D U R G U N B L A D E

Attached: 1561329544418.jpg (518x626, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

>no gyshal green to summon your chocobro
>no baits for FSH
>no proper 99 food
>no HP potions
>no main stat potions

Attached: 1547724100771.gif (320x240, 758K)

Ask Asmongold how he gets his viewers when all he does is getting Transmogs and farming mounts.

The thing that's sad though is WoW has more "entertaining" streamers than FFXIV. Lately, it has changed up with a few like Scottzone etc.

But won’t I miss out on the expans jobs?

Why bros

Attached: girafe.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

whats funnier are guys playing male characters

Attached: 9f36fb3f70343e8f0f3bbaf71e4d94d0.png (1364x768, 1.19M)

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to clear all the level 1-51 content in that time without skipping cutscenes.

>CTRL+F Trannies
>CTRL+F Tranny
oof

there's literally one japanese themed leveling dungeon

As a gay man: it's probably going to be harder to find gay lions than it is to find gay Roes.
For the record: even on Balmung they're maybe 1 in 10.
If you want boipussy you need to look at Au Ra or Miqo'te.

Attached: 1555340782211.png (640x904, 305K)

Casualbringers

EVERY TIME

Attached: obsessed3.png (609x72, 5K)

G O R D I A N G U N B L A D E

Attached: 1392709711085.png (286x379, 197K)

No? Why would you? Do you think jobs are just available for a limited time only or some shit?

It's a deep dungeon monkey, what did you expect?

food and potions are cheating

XIV isn't even boring to watch though? I wouldn't watch streams of it because streams are shit. But for the expansions I never played, going back and watching raid fight videos with the awesome fight soundtracks they have is really cool to see.

go to faerie i see more gays than people there

Lurk more. They're super common.

Yet looks better than fucking Viera

>baldur gunblade

Attached: 1537072144500.png (498x500, 94K)

not happening

You'll first get access to (some) expansion jobs at level 50

Does FF run on its own launcher?

People would rather watch shit games and play good games.

filter when?

yeah

Attached: 1547070305577.jpg (521x480, 47K)

yes

Respond to this post if you haven't mentioned the T-words in this thread yet.
If you can't honestly do that, you're the cancer killing this board.

Attached: based_jim.jpg (600x599, 62K)

Yes.

Yeah it does. don't use steam for it, seriously. stand alone is much much better and steam means you need to use steam.. always.

Oh I didn't say they didn't exist, but they're much less common than the memers here would have you believe.

Attached: 1555648316138.jpg (800x1035, 183K)

Of course. They're the most innovative playable race in the game.

>based trannypilled

this has to be bait

Attached: 1558647327111.jpg (445x415, 102K)

>tfw no High Allagan Gunblade

Attached: 1520298559001.jpg (641x653, 31K)

WoW is getting Vulpera faggot explain that to your trannies

Expansion jobs aren't available until Lv50/60

allagan shit is hideous

there I said it

I did this and made it to 55 in around 5 days by throwing myself at the main story quests, it does suck that I can't play RDM yet but it's not that big of a deal. There is still a lot you can do while waiting to get your free SB.

never, mods hate fun and we haven't had a good roody-poo in forever. closest thing to happen was the onions filter

What the fuck are you talking about. Unless something changes last expansion all fights in FFXIV follow a routine. There's no random to it, that's why insect chunks can mindleslly finish the top tier content.

RDM hands down.

>No positionals
>Ranged attacks
>Gapcloser and Disengage have no resource cost
>Dualcast trait ensures that you can keep moving while casting
>Hard hitting oGCD nukes that have no resource cost as well
>Can heal and rez making HoH a joke
>No thought behind job gauge other than "don't accumulate too much of one color"

The most casual person in my FC plays RDM exclusively.

You guys make it a bigger issue than it is. If you buy the expansions on release the version you're getting doesn't matter at all.

Attached: 1552445415190.png (344x125, 81K)

Just go to fucking crystal and sit in brynhildr lmao.
Not even memeing, I think every person I've encountered through DF or otherwise has mentioned being gay in some fashion.

I find that hard to believe when I'm in an FC that's full of them.

My fantasia from ARR's CE has been waiting for this moment.

They send you the code in a email and you redeem on Mogstation.

Yet you have the brain of an ape

>A L E X A N D R I A N G U N B L A D E

Attached: 1506011422478.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

Incredibly based

>hunt fate hasn't spawned in an hour
what the fuck

Twitch and streamers in general are honest to god cancer. Literal E-beggars.

I thought you guys were talking something old with those vids. Turns out it's actually just recent.

It's funny seeing an actual bad player though that doesn't want to change and blames other people for them being bad.

For what fucking purpose? I just buy a stack of white and black whenever they go on sale on Mogstation. They're like 50 cents each

Attached: 1553387794095.jpg (1267x887, 107K)

I think they're all in your FC then.

All MMOs are boring to watch. Only interesting to watch high end PVE and PVP if you play game and want to improve your skill.

>Campaigns: 874
>First Place: 260(Victory Rate: 29.7%)
>Second Place: 286(Victory Rate: 32.7%)
>Third Place: 324(Victory Rate: 37.0%)
Not to bad for Twin Adders, r-right?

RDM is a great beginner job to really learn the basics of the game. It's toolkit makes punishing encounters less punishing, while also acting as a backup healer in dungeons in the event that the healer dc's.

Attached: 1561356263514.png (290x365, 83K)

how come

Attached: 1440231696012.jpg (408x408, 82K)

If SAM/RDM are anything to go by (they are), the only level 60 Gunblades will be
>The 1 you get from the job trainer
>Shire Gunblade
>The 6 heavensward primal gunblades
That's it. There MIGHT be a Padjal/Kinna one from PoTD since GNB will need a model for that anyway. The only other pre-60 blades will be glamour ones from gold saucer and PvP.

They're hellishly rare to get for free so they command a high gil price

>finally break away from the absolute cancers that are Faerie and Gilgamesh
>now have to deal with Brynhildr
I don't regret it but it still sucks.

Attached: 6779822de543c59b7cc210988f4d1c92d1308880.png (540x537, 519K)

The icing on the cake is that he's also a WoWfugee.

high allagan weapons are except for like nin weapon, but some of the armor pieces are nice

does this game have limited time events

>*enters your thread and mindbreaks your future waifu*

Attached: 54923582358123.jpg (1280x1438, 318K)

Soon the game is going to require Steam players to use Steam Server Authentication. So if Steam goes down for any reason or you lose access to your Steam account then you cannot log into FFXIV. This doesn't affect non Steam players.

Fuck off tranny.

Attached: tranny.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

Do I need to download a client or does it run like WOW through the program.

Yes.

How can anyone stand that drunken fetus looking motherfucker? Also fuck him for calling a chocobo a "robotic chicken"

It's just an all-round great job to have if its played semi-decently. It also has a pretty high skill cap in terms of optimisation.
Shitty RDMs do exist. I've seen people hard cast verraise.

Yes it does, typically crossover events of varying length (ie the Garo crossover armors/weapons which have been going for years but are slated to end in October)

>comparison point is WoW
download a gun and shoot yourself

>Also, we're banning honk honk on sight, get that clown shit the fuck away from me thanks.
what the fuck?
whats wrong with paggliaci?

Attached: 1548272777644.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>all the gays are on a single server
>user is on that server
>user is in their FC
>user assumes everyone is gay and is surprised to hear otherwise
Hrmm

Attached: 1558894000245.png (1355x1936, 2.13M)

The installation is the client, it's just a dedicated launcher

It's hard to believe they wouldn't at least make lvl 50 primals/dreadwyrm gunblades/chakrams.

Yeah seasonal events only last for a month and they won't appear until the next year with new rewards. On the plus side you can buy the old rewards on the Mogstation if you missed the event, but the most recent rewards won't be put up there until next year.

>looked forward to GNB the most
>it's shit
guess it's warrior again this expansion

>continues to toss shit
Are you in an attempt to prove my point further? Do you enjoy acting like you belong in a zoo? Not knowing which venture and what are the conditionals to get dyes has nothing to do with brain size. It's something I've never done or bothered to go after. Stop behaving so damn poorly.

Oh god. I've only seen one wowfugee player and he was good, so I didn't expect that guy to be actually one and be very bad.

they are lazy hacks

Attached: 1540142674214.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

they tried that with PvP tournaments and it failed

>no ifrit garuda shiva titan or leviathan gunblades

Attached: 1557621160787.jpg (308x326, 32K)

you open the launcher and play the game

good ass post

normies are unironically calling paggliaci adolf honkler. really drives the clin

Attached: 1560367051252.png (680x680, 188K)

You are genuinely fucking retarded

Attached: Soigayy.jpg (233x206, 21K)

I can't deny that but in 14k hours I've never seen it happen once.

clown world is *honk honk* posters blasting it outside of Yea Forums and then being confused that it's associated with obnoxious memelords

*ahem*
fuck math
fuck prime numbers
and FUCK Construct 7

Why are you mad I played WOW and want to try FF14?

I don't see why they wouldn't have them, SAM and RDM do. XIV jerks off the Titan/Garuda/Ifrit trinity too hard for them to not get at least those ARR primals

Even in art fem roes look ugly

I miss it brehs

Attached: 1542506160480.jpg (1680x1050, 563K)

the only thing in ffxiv that resembles wow style bossfight is nael phase of ucob, they don't know what they are talking about and would probably be slapped by most mythic bosses

t. thought 1 is a prime number

Don't get me wrong, I hate them just as much as you do - but letting them invade your fucking headspace and doing nothing but post about them is doing exactly what they want you to do.
They're attention seeking faggots and the most powerful thing you can do is to not acknowledge that they exist.

Nobody else does because it was garbage

>guy on twitch shitposting people with padded parses on ultimate
Can't tell if based or if he's butthurt af.

>SAM and RDM do
because they start at 50 you retard

Attached: 1557782148839.jpg (464x332, 19K)

I moved there to play with an IRL friend who is gay, as if it didn't write itself.
I don't care that much at the end of the day, but I did notice there seemed to be a lot more gay players compared to where I started in cactuar, even considering that gayorzea in the PF 24/7.
What I did care about was being in an alliance raid that wiped to the fucking bombs in the labyrinth, I have never seen that before this point.

Attached: 1546261574631.jpg (408x343, 27K)

that's what the people who post it on reddit call it. Hope u enjoy having ur memes stolen

seasonal events where all the limited rewards go on mogstation the next year along with extended crossover events that last for a couple of months or longer, they all have consistent stories that go through the years
the latter includes yokai watch, GARO (ending in 5.1), monhun (permanent), dragon quest, and FF XIII, XI, and XV

Question: why does garlemald suddenly care about beastmen right?

Ultimate has random elements.

they got them because those jobs start at 50

We're not mad; we're laughing at you

>abuse world transfers for free gil and to move from Balmung
>settle on brynhildr because it has a good name, is on crystal for cheap items and it shouldn't be degen
>mfw

Attached: 1549867949637.jpg (580x580, 196K)

I've been playing as a tank and wanted to go with RDM next as my dps job but I'm stuck waiting until the 2nd for my free Stormblood to drop, what DPS job would be fun to grind to 60 while waiting?

Who?

a lot of bosses in ffxiv has at least one mechanic or more that "targets a random player"

Fortnite is free.

Are their Gold Chocobos

SAM and RDM only got Dreadwyrm because they needed weapon models for UCoB, and we already know that GNB and DNC are not getting UCoB/UWU weapons.

What an awful fucking subreddit.
The whole point is that they're the "WE HATE MAINSUB FOR BEING OBNOXIOUS HUGBOX CIRCLEJERKS WHO DOWNVOTE WRONGTHINK" while simultaneously being that exact thing but worse.

>didn't go to based Malboro, the best FF enemy

>responding to obvious bait

*runs past every mob in 1.X dzmael darkhold because enemies de-aggro after a certain distance*
*complains that post-2.0 dungeons are boring hallways*

They don't, but at least they can admit their desire to wipe them out while the pirates pretend they're shit doesn't stink.

RDM is just one of those classes that's easy to pick up, but you need to put some time into it to play it optimally, I agree. You can really tell a good rdm from a shitty rdm when you see one diving into the mobs to use the aoe melee attack when their rdm bar fills up, instead of just casting scatter over and over.

They don't, he's just pointing out how Eorzeans are hypocrites.

Why isn't it? You can divide it by 1 and itself.

Neko MeansCat

Ultimate parsing is a joke. My group is just a few more runs from clearing UWU and I'm already shaping up to have something between a 60-80 percentile parse.

>mass generalizations and projecting: the post
unironically have sex

FELLOW MALBRO

Attached: (9).gif (250x250, 1.59M)

>all that money that could be made from selling glam prisms

It technically is one but the game doesn't consider it to be one. It's a case of everybody rushing by the readable info provided where it lists out the prime numbers you can use, XIV doesn't consider 1 to be prime.

yeah it's fucking cancer, but apart from Yea Forums and that subreddit, there really is no where else you can bitch about the game without the bootlickers coming to defend every aspect of it.

redpill me on why steam bad

Attached: 1561381821236.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Tbh I do miss dungeons in older MMOs that are more open and not straight shots to each boss but Eureka scratches that itch a little

Only random elements from Ultimates are nael phase, octet and titan jails in uwu. Everything else is set in stone

I'm a balmongoloid but malbros are the next best thing, you guys are great

Attached: Its_nice_to_be_peaceful.png (210x258, 36K)

RDM
SAM can dish out competent deeps if you're braindead and just want to be a Kaiten+Midare bot, sure.
But if you're taking advantage of even half your toolkit it's hardly the easiest class
>positionals for max kenki
>keeping Kaiten'd Higanbana up constantly
>Hagakure efficiently
>Guren at every opportunity
>Third Eye constantly for Seigan (very high POT/Kenki ratio)
>Meikyo for more than just Midare spam

Attached: 1560794517971.jpg (500x403, 66K)

>Natural number greater than 1
Unironically brainlet

Mi qutie

nice

Attached: 1548476160604.png (296x373, 150K)

They are attention seeking faggots and it's true the "tranny" thing gives them attention. This is why they invade Yea Forums from time to time.. but the negative attention seems to overload them and get them to fuck off sooner than they otherwise would especially if they posted a screenshot/lewdposted and tried to get some positive attention. It's not great but it's the best we got for now. Otherwise normalfags and newfags might (not knowing that the hivemind tries to starve them of (You)s) give them the positive attention they seek.

Attached: 1549759599829.png (274x454, 169K)

Right, so then she could've come back with, who cares? they're beastmen lol, and shut him down.

1 is itself, so you can only dividide it by 1, therefore it falls off the prime number definition

No I'd say that's basic, the more advanced stuff is just clever management of your bar and manipulating one side above the other if either fire or stone are already active and you need to force the other one instead. Making use of movement properly while dualcasting, making good use of swiftcast and surecast.

heh i've seen you around on odin in the past, still on there?
(unless this pic isn't you in which case i'm retarded)

>buttminge denizen
Begone tranny!

Whatever...

But then she'd contradict her own argument retard

Sometimes I don't feel like having steam open up when I know I'm just going to play FF.
Other than that, if you're not the type to get expacs and shit day 1, you'll be missing out on most of the cheaper deals for them since you're locked into upgrading from steam.

Dude put that gear in the glamour dresser, you can free up 200 fucking inventory slots that way.

Attached: 1555192173727.jpg (406x364, 118K)

>Ruin 2 is just Ruin even in potency
>except one is insta-cast, while the other isn't
>Ruin 3 is just 20 more potency but with cast times
Goddamn those two are garbage

I'm having a fucking stroke.

>dungeon has optional side objectives
>everyone ignores them in favor of speedrunning the dungeon as fast as possible
>if you try to go after the optionals, you get bitched at by at least one person for wasting time
mmo players were a mistake.

Fox is a deranged autist, nothing new here
Wanna be e-celeb danny devito looking add
t. know people who raided with him

This is your brain on anime.
Femroes that use makeup correctly are improbably attractive by irl standards. They have perfect faces sans slightly goofy noses, a fairly average build (a slight tuck at the waist instead of a pronounced hourglass), are seven feet tall and have huge titties. The biggest flaw is the universal pancake ass.

We adapt to survive

Attached: xbl1tw0kwco3_250.gif (250x175, 1.26M)

if spamming tranny all the time made them go away it would have already made them go away. it hasn't done anything but completely ruined this board and you are the worst kind of newfag cancer if you honestly think its going to accomplish anything but give us a new word filter

What is it with XIVfags and Altera?

>except one is insta-cast, while the other isn't
This matters a lot more than you think.

I picked lamia because that's my fetish

can't you just keep steam offline

acceptable

The Viera is even fuglier. Look at her face.

>This is your brain on anime.
>Femroes that use makeup correctly are improbably attractive by irl standards
holy shit
this is state of XIV thread

Who the fuck is altera? Is this some /vg/ avatarfag?

Attached: 1479212823407.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

cons:
>ffxiv stuff hardly goes on sale
>if you preorder on steam they charge you full price immediately
>steam authentication check coming soon

pros:
>you can pay for sub and cash items with your steam wallet

>Third Eye constantly for Seigan (very high POT/Kenki ratio)
>Shinten is 12 potency per kenki
>Seigan is 13.3 potency per kenki
It's hardly worth using and will make barely any difference to dps beyond super minimal optimisation. Definitely not 'very high pot/kenki ratio'.

Sounds like I should pick up RDM or SAM at some point before we get new Savage Raids then. I was just introduced to o9s for the first time by my FC and while we did clear it I'm not at all confident in being able to tackle much more difficult stuff while playing MCH or BRD like I currently do. The last thing I want to be is a liability.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, Anons.

Only if you consider beastmen have rights. I mean, do you consider the land your home is built on to be stolen from whatever fauna used to live on it?

What was Construct7 like on the first day?

i'm a pretty shit player but basically when I play SAM I just start with a boosted dot and keep my kenki up as much as possible so I can spam the single target kenki oGCD in between building more charges for hagakure and only use midare when hagakure is down, am I doing it right?

Hell you get that a lot of the time here anyways, I'm sure there are plenty of active OF posters here by now.

remember to hug your elezen friends Yea Forums they have a long road ahead of them now

>Besides Yea Forums and this designated shitting subreddit, there's no where else you can bitch about the game without having to back up your arguments and deal with people who disagree with you
And people think the OF is the echo chamber

He's maining MCH in SB, so it's not surprising.

so where can I get xivtools these days? modelswapping is fun and it'd be nice to be able to try out hairstyles without grinding for them and then discovering I hate them.

I love most fate shit but I don't care to play the actual gacha

Attached: 1561318837932.png (634x538, 329K)

Don't pick RDM. This job is oversaturated more than SAM. I thing entire population of EU servers play nothing but RDM.

>>dungeon has optional side objectives
>gather party to do said objectives
>???
>profit

Dude, that's from 2018 and my dresser is already at 200, and also taking up 1 full retainer inventory plus some extra. This is all glamour that isn't from dungeon only crafted lv.1 stuff or unique sets such as crafting AF. Anything can be put in the armoire or stored by the calamity salvager/recompense officer is removed now, still not enough inventory for all glamour if I wanted to collect dungeon/8 man/24 man

Attached: 1408850258685.png (700x700, 571K)

messy
most people didn't remember what a prime number was

FATEs have always had ranks, since 2.0
There are cheevos for getting max ranks on many FATE series.

Playable Hrothgar queens when?

Attached: 1553857107462.png (702x1104, 432K)

Thanks. It having events for other FF games is interesting.

How well does it run on shitty laptops?

A prime number is any number divisible by one and itself, so 1 is a prime number.
>american education t. american

No shit. It's the easiest job to play, it's only natural.

It can stay offline to friends, but steam still has to boot up to load the launcher.

>streamers are going to be skipping all cutscenes to rush to 80 then watch them in the inn later.
Do they not know all cutscenes aren't in the inn?

>lfg [dungeon] going for optionals
>get no response

one of my friends' casual static had a MCH that beat his parse by 0.1 dps in UwU so he's absolutely seething

I just got DRG to 70, is it just me or is the life of the dragon system way more trouble than it's actually worth to try to use it efficiently

dont tell them, steamers do not deserve to see the full story.

Diabolos, Couerl and Malboro are the safest Crystal servers. Zalera is retard central.

By IRL standards, not knife-chin anime girl afficionadoes that think anything short of 10/10 is 0/10

It runs decently if you turn off party member skill effects.
You can always try benchmark. na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/

The dead robots before the fight tell you the prime numbers.

The best of all are the ones that think 1 is prime.

Well yeah, insta-cast is incredibly useful, the only time Ruin 3 would be worth it is if you know for sure you can safely stand around doing nothing the whole time, while ruin should go to the thrash

the "beastmen" label is a false term created by the lalafells of Ul'dah to cause divide and remove competition with trade.
The fact that they themselves are classified as a beastmen race on the First makes it even funnier.

textools and johto's trainer, google

I played it F2P until I got Okita and now just keep it on my phone to listen to her from time to time because I'm a shameless waifufag

People meme about NUMBERS but Disposal or whatever was what got people, especially in phase 3 with the fucking double speed spin that would instakill you at the time.

Attached: OkitaFluffy.png (512x724, 183K)

Ruin 2 is to weave your oGCDs like Aetherflow actions.
You'll still use Ruin 2 in Shad since clipping GCDs is extremely bad regardless of your job.

you think anyone really bothered to read?

github.com/imchillin/SSTool

BRD is as easy as RDM, will be even easier in shillbringers, you dont even have to cast anything, just run around and presd your buttons

You can probably run it on the lowest settings, provided that you decrease the number of active player characters on screen. I used to run it on my macbook from 2014 before I upgraded my PC, just download the most recent benchmark off the website and see for yourself. Just google "Shadowbringers Benchmark"

>>Femroes that use makeup correctly are improbably attractive by irl standards
I don't want to think about what kind of disgusting cave troll you would have to be to think this

Read a fashion mag.

>IRL standards
>XIV thread

A prime number is a whole number greater than 1 whose only factors are 1 and itself. A factor is a whole numbers that can be divided evenly into another number. The first few prime numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23 and 29. Numbers that have more than two factors are called composite numbers. The number 1 is neither prime nor composite.

>New to XIV
>Playing warrior
>Doing what I can to learn dungeons the first time through
>Run into people who desperately want to speedrun everything and have no time to explain

actually suffering, in most dungeons people don't speak up but for some of the larger things people get really annoying, the 8 man dungeon leading up to ultima was easily the worst experience I've had with people being retarded about speedrunning

Optional bosses would usually have unique gear someone might want or would be there for quest objectives

I like tall girls, huge tiddies, and muscle girls but fem roes are literally built like men and have ugly faces.

Not really, she just looks a bit retarded.

How many people let alone streamers realize that there's a lot of story and foreshadowing just talking to npcs between cutscenes that you miss by just clicking the questgiver? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of anons on Yea Forums missed out too.

It's just you, getting it to 30s is part of your normal rotation and getting it full enough to pop Nastrond is just a matter of using Jump and Spineshatter's Mirage Dives which you'd be doing anyway. The only real optimization you can do for it is making sure Blood for Blood is used at the same time as Nastrond for max DPS.

prae is literally the most braindead content and easy even with a light party

I forgot which 24 man boss was the one that cleaves, but I had a run where every alliance was annoying uwu shitters before the balmongoloids were moved to crystal, so while main tanking I moved the boss to face the group and he wiped the entire alliance save for a few ranged and the other tanks. The vote dismiss was worth it.

Attached: 1560370179041.png (1765x1080, 854K)

Bet this motherfucker thinks you can rhyme a word with itself too.

>Read a fashion mag
>fashion mag
okay you was right about trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=oauyStJPNhQ
soon, bros..

Attached: ShB Ultimate.png (1562x1125, 2.62M)

As if you wouldn't lay a butch but well-figured girl if you were propositioned

Attached: 1534982470894.gif (256x256, 6K)

Do they not realize that there won't be savage in a month?

it was hashmal wasn't it, some retards always get cleaved

Can I make a white mage that looks like this in game? Gear and everything?

Attached: 1560377094590.jpg (850x1202, 117K)

Just fucking pull, or let the other tank do the job. I can mass pull on praetorium as a healer.

absolute madman

Attached: 1561280127030.jpg (200x176, 9K)

oh shit I had no idea there was a benchmark
thanks

Does anyone have that pic with all the min and max heights for all the races?

Are you seriously going to imply that almost every face in this game isn't a nigh-perfect porceliean doll face? There's hardly imperfections of any sort, they border on abstraction. Everyone has supermodel faces unless you pick the token old face.

Gonna run through Alexander with gunbreaker.

Dude they're all paid. Check twitch stream rewards. High $$$ for XIV streams.

yeah it was in rabanastre

I liked the name and I figured there's world visit anyway but, I didn't expect it to be this bad. Might hide on Malboro using world visit and hope they don't kill me for being a refugee.

Attached: 1515372048927.jpg (648x484, 50K)

Attached: 2019-06-24 11_57_07-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (366x153, 25K)

I skip cutscenes in dungeons so I don't hold people up.

>this was before the Vault dungeon

Attached: um.png (614x141, 68K)

Pretty sure all White Mage exclusive armour has a look reminiscent of the classic white and red robes.

So yeah, you can.

Nope.

>try to get away with using snow white or soot black dyes
>it isn't the same
One day i'll cave in and buy a stack of those dyes.

The other tank was trying to pull the entire zone each time and because I was doing it for the first time I didn't have the stats to tank a group that big. I believe about half the group was new including healers and they couldn't keep up with it either, but the speedrunners couldn't accept it and made it a very silly run.

Motherfucker her lips are practically touching her nose.

No. No hoods or long sleeves.

This chestpiece looks similar though garlandtools.org/db/#item/19016

Most of the cutscenes in dungeons are now worthless.

For first time? Why?

>Tempts fate
>Gets slammed
Shoulda known you were in a videogame, buddy.

Attached: ffxiv_06212017_205158.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Are WARs based?

the orision robe looks exactly like that outfit, it even has the long sleeves

>only trannies care about fashion.
Trannies have shit taste in fashion.
You're thinking of women and homos.

From a business standpoint I'm 100% okay with streamable games to increase market appeal and be a cheaper form of advertising. Ignoring big streamers like Ninja you can pay streamers who average a few thousand people each a small lump sum to basically advertise your game for you for a set period with your own stipulations that'll be signed through an NDA.

But on the other hand I hate everything about streaming videogames and the communities around them.

So I don't hold people up. This is the reason why I skip cutscenes in dungeons.

>women
>XIV thread
come on you know their true nature

It's official, FFXIV killed WoW.

youtu.be/dVIjRv5RuDs?t=626
>10:26

Attached: metzen.gif (232x201, 1.48M)

>Pope runs away in an airboat
>Estinien is just standing right there
JUMP nigga