AERITH WAS RUINED JUST AS MUCH AS TIFA

>Bolero jacket had distinctive shoulder pads. Now she's just wearing a bogstandard jacket with a superfluous belt dangling down
>Original dress was a button-down, with several buttons undone teasing us with some leg. Now she's wearing a summer frock that completely covers up her pins

Attached: 1561384958131.jpg (1946x1284, 416K)

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Attached: nooooooooooo.png (600x657, 234K)

Difference is no one gives a shit about Aeris lmao

Think of it as the remake shaving away all the rough edges that gave the game most of its character.

Indeed. Aerith looks bland af (which will probably suit her new persona), and Tifa's design is just a mess.

she looks better. fight me

looks 90s grunge

lol no one cares fag

You forgot them shrinking her breasts (and consequently the cleavage), ass and hips. Jessie's tits are smaller tan before too. It's going to keep happening to everyone.

Please have sex

caring about a corpse seems like a waste of time

Nurith is boring

BIG BOOBY BIG ASS
ME UPSET ME WANT TO BUNGA BUNGA BUT CAN’T
ME NEEDS BIG BOOBYS IN GAMES

Attached: 3B9C0874-C60C-414E-81EE-286F25987FD5.png (220x229, 5K)

>both Aerith and Tifa look great, better even than the original cartoony designs

Ya'll a bunch of faaaags.

all her 3D render looked weird af

based Igor

>that ac model
wat

Attached: 1561328323773.jpg (313x286, 32K)

You mean Tifa

Then why do you care about Tifa

>waaah why isn't this design representative of the 90s anymore waaah

fucking autism, kill yourself

You're right, but no one really gives a shit about Aerith with an S

>Now she's just wearing a bogstandard jacket with a superfluous belt dangling down
This is better because it more accurately reflects her nature of being a prostitute. There's no need to fasten the belt because she takes her clothes off so often.

At the same time though, in the remake in the dialog etc they'll probably play down the hooker allusions to the point where even fewer people will get it.

It's almost like this is a remake

Attached: 1520422961203.jpg (367x446, 41K)

I don't agree. Strictly designwise:

CC FMV Aerith > FMV Tifa > Ehrgeiz Tifa > VII Battle Tifa > FMV Aerith > VII Battle Aerith > VII Field model Aerith > VII World map Tifa > VII Field model Tifa > BC Aerith > Remake Aerith > BC Tifa >>> Duodecim battle Tifa > CC Tifa > Duodecim FMV Tifa > Remake Tifa > AC Tifa > DoC Tifa (The bastards gave her an ass!) > WoFF Tifa > KH2 Aerith > CC Aerith > KH Aerith > KH2 Tifa

based af

Attached: aerith.gif (467x397, 16K)

The game is on Unreal and is probably eventually coming to PC. There was no chance of it ever being perfect in the current year, but mods will unironically fix it.

Sephiros

The difference is one character stays in the party from start to finish and the other dies halfway through.

Tifa dies in the remake

What if they both die?

What if femCloud dies?

That art shows off some leg but she shows nothing in her actual model.

Haha, it's all fun and games, but they better not dare.

I don't have interest for this game anymore

What? How old are you?

nah the difference is theres no ammo to shitpost about censorship and less people care about aeris in the west (especially males) and probably in general desu.

I AM SO ANGRY OVER THIS