So is the new ass creed game not happening and we get a BOTW ripoff instead or will they release two Norse-themed games...

So is the new ass creed game not happening and we get a BOTW ripoff instead or will they release two Norse-themed games at once? Either way it will all be shit but the fantasy game will just be biologically inacurrafe, not historically, so there's that.

Attached: 1559504682548m-1.jpg (770x1024, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCvQolxLf4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assassin's Creed teams are doing Watch Dogs instead. The greek gods game is a filler replacement. The next AC will be announced ("leaked") in February or March

>leather armor
>bracelets
>no metal rim on shield
>dull brown colors only

>dull brown colors only
it's called camp you fucking retard

>vikings
>cunts
imagine being this fucking retarded

>vikings
>greek gods game
What are you on about. Link?

oh man someone used my picture that's hilarious

I love you OP

these cliche replies

>not vikangs
Come on, user

WTF are you on about?
I'm inquiring what these fantasy IPs anons are larping up

Who cares about vikings? While southern europe, northern africa and the middle east was building EMPIRES, these fucks were living in mudhuts. Lmao

Top image is just as much a piece of shit as bottom.

>we wuz rapists and pillagers and thieves and murderers and shit

wait

I see no difference between top and bottom. Both look like non European LARPers to me.

Think you're confused, BOTW ripped off AC.

aren't you a mtf tranny?

>native Swedish isn't white its negroid
this is your brain in EU "education"

What the fuck are you going on about?

what did he mean by this?
cringe

ass creed = assassin's creed
how new?

To be fair, vikings were honorary niggers, seeing how they were a bunch of rabid savages who did nothing but attack civilians.

Vikings were scum, much like spartans.

The Zelda ripoff game is a greek themed game, made by the same idiots who made that clusterfuck that AC Odyssey was.
The viking game is in development by the ones who made Origins.

But my point is, if you are going to disregard both games, why did you make this thread at all?

There is literally no difference between Snowniggers and African Niggers

Attached: 1534384303476.jpg (2000x2928, 3.37M)

vikings were seen as prodigies of civilization once they became Christian, they introduced the comb and were sent to Christianize southern Italy, not to mention set up the English monarchy

one has potential but it's made by incompetent developers, thought I just learned this
the other will inevitably be a historically inaccurate mess and thus its unsavalgable from the core.

>prodigies of civilization
They were nothing but a bunch of pirates who acted on land aside from the sea.
You just have to take a look at viking "architecture" and you'll see it's all shitty huts.

Top image isn't any better.

>set up the English monarchy
also called an invasion
>we had combz and shiet
embarrassing

Holy shit a black chick in a game that does look like the fucking crypt keeper, what game is that?

Attached: 1556572714699.jpg (406x406, 17K)

>historically inaccurate mess
Not a single AC game is accurate, and that was never their intent.
Hell, the entire point of AC is that the history that's written is wrong.

Hell, in the last one you literally kill the Minotaur.
youtube.com/watch?v=lCvQolxLf4I

*Laughs in wealth and higher living standards*

Aside from south america most of these civilizations had a Nordic ruling class.

Attached: 1560271277798.jpg (468x714, 50K)

>can't tell black from white

I think it's from Uncharted 4.

>Not a single AC game is accurate, and that was never their intent.
Assassin's creed 1 removed the crossbow as it was historically inaccurate

WE

not an argument

>we had to abandon our religion, had to change our entire way of life and copy other countries to the point where nothing of our original culture and personality remained
no wonder you are such cucks, lmao

WIR

Attached: 1559377622596.jpg (2048x4608, 3.08M)

Even in AC1 the accuracy was flimsy at best.
At the end of the game Robert de Sable is killed, not only by a dude that doesn't exist, but he dies 2 years before it actually happened.
In AC2 and Brotherhood they go as far as saying that all those archaic designs that Da Vinci merely talked and doodled about were all real and all worked.
Not to mention the entire subplot about the ones who came before, and the retardation of
>DUDE, EVERY SINGLE IMPORTANT PERSON IN HISTORY HAD A PIECE OF EDEN

The one on top would be a viking if she didn't have that retarded hairstyle, the well made hair, and the goddamn eyeliner.

Even in AC Origins, a game set in Egypt, they barely put niggers in it, hell, the only black characters in the game end up betraying you and you have to kill them. Why would they do that in the viking game?
Or are you just one of those millennials who actually looks forward to being offended?

complex systems can literally operate for years before you notice that something is irreversibly wrong and you have no way to fix it

every EU country who imported millions of niggers and sand niggers should really keep that in mind ;)

>Still crying over Viking's massive dick slinging in the past whilst everyone else were playing with rocks.
Nice that we went to your countries and took what we wanted and fucked who we wanted after you built all the good stuff, cheers lads.

My flag just had 800 year anniversary, I think we know how to keep a complex system operational.

You play as a viking in the next AC game?
Don't these games punish you for killing innocent civilians?

It's going to happen next year for sure there saving it for the next gen consoles it's going to be bigger than the previous ac games

It's simple. YOUR Vikings are misunderstood protectors and adventurers. The neighbors are the bad guys.

and wasn't female

WE WUZ NOBLEZ AND SHIEEEET

So, you are not a viking.

>shaved sides
>eye shadow trash make up

SJW snowflake hairdo is as far away from based vikings as you get.

Vikings did shave their heads and use eyeliner though. Eyeliner was good for sailing, it helped protect your eyes from all the brightness on the sea all day.