Crash team racing outsold sonic team racing 4x in FW in UK

Crash is back baby

Attached: 182F787D-273A-4927-B70C-7AC55E0DD298.jpg (750x488, 240K)

>only 16% of sales for crash on switch
B-but Yea Forums told me everyones getting it for switch!

After the movie flops, it's time for Sega to take Chronic behind the barn and put him out of his misery.

>Switchlet
>buying 3rd party games

Attached: image.jpg (300x200, 8K)

>Sony fagboy
>eats up any half-assed 30 fps (PS4 Pro babyyyy) port thrown his way
>Switch owner
>has the sense to buy the game on a better platform unless he values portability, an actual feature

I doubt it
IT was obvious it was going to sell the worst there since mario kart exists and ctr babbys are snoys

>eats up any half-assed 30 fps port thrown his way

You just described a Nintenbro

>Nintenbro
Thanks!

MK8D is in the switch and it runs at 60fps with a lot of more content than CTR.

I’m on the fence about getting CTR after burning myself by getting TSR.

That shit is fucking dead.

>he thinks UK is the world
You, you're funny

I could have told you TSR was gonna die so quick. The Grand Prix every month will keep CTR. Comfy

Well then WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER

>thread OP is about a great kart racer outselling a lesser quality kart racer
>immediately devolves into console war shitposting

Attached: 1263832164893.png (510x480, 198K)

PS4 was always going to be the primary console for this, but keep in mind that Sony has always been the uncontested king in Europe, it's probably at least a slightly higher percentage in the US

everybody i talked to in ctr threads were open about buying a PS4 version for better graphics/community or the switch for portability. lol Yea Forums one person.

Is it worth buying for someone who isn’t really into crash bandicoot but likes mario kart?

CTR promises new content each month, MK8D didn't even release VR mode. fuck Nintendo make me rebuy your shitty wii u port fuckers.

It’s much harder than Mario kart

if you want to challenge yourself, CTR isn't for babies.

its the same in Japan too

why would nintendo boys buy a crash game? Crash is a sony fanbase favorite.

Imagine if MK was always on 200cc with no slower options. That's what CTR is.

It's worth a try.
It's different in Mario Kart in the sense as long as you get a sense of skill, you get rewarded by abnormally huge speeds. The skill gap between weak and medium players, and between medium and strong players is more akin to a chasm.
It's for the better and for the worse, because it means it's hard to have comfy couch games with other people if they don't have your skill level, but it also makes you feel cathartic zooming through the well designed tracks.

there's literally no cc options in crash. you can drive slow, but you have the ability to go fast if you master the controls. it's fun until it gets real, quick.

That's what I said.

yeah you needed elaboration, bruh. if only to help user contemplating purchase.

>in UK

So fucking nothing

Attached: 1515091788233.png (1264x1356, 1.87M)

>can get gold relics easily on the old game
>can barely get sapphires here
Why?

Just retire the ip for a decade and give it to talented young people that actually care, like the mania team.

Attached: C00B1A8A-225A-44CE-8B57-B1F23EC8FC21.jpg (709x1024, 78K)

FUCK

Attached: ZomboMeme 24062019070712.jpg (648x404, 82K)

TSR was made by people who care about the series based on the interviews I've read, but SEGA always gives the studio a budget of fucking shoe strings

>literally one track difference between ctr and mk8d

Tsr was all sonic team mandating retarded shit to sumo because Lizuka-sama kids were too retarded for transformed.

Deluxe has all 16 DLC stages for a total of 48, doesn't Crash only have 31? I've yet to get it
Only in terms of roster and maybe some stages.
I don't think it was ever explicitly stated that his kids had problems playing Transformed either.

a new stage is gonna come out every month, starting with Prehistoric Partyvan, so it's gonna add up overtime.

Considering CTR was a Sony game and the UK is Sony central, I'm surprised it's even that high. I hope it did at least 20% in the US, since it really is a good port that they put a lot of care into.

>Switchfags think some nip island is the world

And is that for online only, or accessible offline as well? Because I doubt I'm playing that game online due to having never played it before

yes should be avaliable for both. every month the pit stop will add new things to buy and the track is free to go along with it.

on an aside we are confirmed to also get CTTR tracks too.

I own Mario Kart on the switch and while I love it I'm having a lot more fun with crash right now

You're forgetting twilight town from the first grand prix

i keep forgetting it exists. i just know the baby update. gotta play me Bootleg Gon.

Sounds good, looking forward to playing all of it. Like I appreciate the TSR devs not wanting to do DLC so they don't get accused of cutting content and selling it but I do wish that game had some kind of post launch support confirmed from the get go

People talking about the switch splits

CTR switch did more STR switch in UK even though STR had % of the game from switch. That how huge the difference is

nothing percent? holy shitcows!!

rent free

look, i totally understand defending ctr... but defending uk food? come on now

OH NO NO NO

The UK's sales leaderboards pretty much mirror estimated US long-term sales excluding sports games.