youtube.com/watch?v=IKpfyyZL-mk
youtube.com/watch?v=fpN2HFSFZCE
youtube.com/watch?v=kohraW3rj3M
youtube.com/watch?v=kfqk1_qt4Po
youtu.be/47E41qseGtE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s
youtube.com/watch?v=b9vIpu0kAbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want a proper One piece fighting game, especially one where i can main Kizaru or Caesar clown

why are there no good one piece games

Attached: 1560751395909.jpg (500x375, 30K)

>the best one piece game is a fucking musou
why can't this series get a good regular game

>People keep begging for Arcsys to make shitty license games of their favorite anime
>People who actually play fighting games just want a new guilty gear or blazblue

nobody cares about FGC retards

Explain how is that a shitty musou is better than Battle series.

game for faggots.

i never got why you guys think fighting games where characters have reality bending domain powers would be good.

Name 1 One piece character that do this.

None

At least you actually get games

Attached: D8AEJ1cWsAg25yw.jpg (933x593, 49K)

>Wish for a good Bleach game to come out
>Wish for a good Bleach ending
>Wish for them to animate the final arc and LNs
OPfags don't know suffering

Attached: 85f9d60064a408970ddb4a0913c294fb.jpg (728x1160, 101K)

>Bleach
Your fault for liking mediocre shit like that in the first place

Tbqh As much as Id love this to happen, HxH doesn't have a stucture to make a proper fighting game

Bleach unironically started better than Naruto and OP.

>wish for a good Shingeki no kyojin game
>get just that ,twice with expansion
feels good,shame about the comics sans tou

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-S1E21-Clash-of-the-Titans.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Luffy is buff now

Attached: 1.jpg (348x338, 28K)

>I don't have bad taste because %10 of the series is good

Hey man, I know it went to absolute shit after an incredibly strong start and that makes it much worse. Once I'm invested in a manga I follow it all the way, Gantz and Bleach both took me on a wild ride of speculation threads and shit constantly getting more real but then left me unsatisfied in the end. That said, the potential for both to have excellent games is higher than most other franchises, Bleach has a cast of stylish characters with interesting power sets second only to JJBA, and Gantz is an almost perfect premise for a sci-fi monster hunter style game.

one piece is shit

>Battle Royale games are literally the most popular trend going on right now
>BTOOOM didn't take this chance to make a game
>stuck with a JP only mobile game
>dont even get a season 2 anime

Shit just aint right.

Attached: thumb-1920-647560[1].jpg (1920x1200, 330K)

>Every single SJ crossover fighting game is worse than the last one
How the fuck do they do it?

Instead of a fighting game we should ask for more games like these

Attached: Unlimited Cruise.jpg (220x315, 28K)

Grand Battle Rush (and Grand Adventure) and Unlimited Adventure (and Cruise) were all great. Too bad thet gave up after making World Red so shit

The first arc was YYH-lite bro, stop bigging it up. I also loved it for the aesthetic and vibe at the time but it had to move on from that in order to not get called a YYH-lite.
Still doesn't mean I didn't like it though. That rhapsody ending was so good.

A HxH fighting game would probably have a pretty limited roster or filled to the brim with gimmick fighters and mechanics to fully implement the clusterfuck that is Nen.

Like how the fuck do you make Kunckle's ability work in a fighting game? He punches you once and turtles the entire match,and forces you to lose because you cant use Nen for the entire match?

the quality of the game makes up for the shittiness of the manga I guess

>You will never have kino OPs and EDs like this ever again
youtu.be/3QKeYCLoYgg
Why live?

ArcSys would make amazing JoJo and OP games if DBFZ is any indication.

define the perfect One Piece game

Attached: 1559661921623.png (1000x1200, 505K)

I loved World Seeker. It captured the most important aspect of the series - adventure.

FUUCUAARRRRKKKK
youtu.be/ZPyK1J6PnF4

Attached: nahy.jpg (1080x1260, 170K)

Wasn't there some lord of the rings rpg where you and your party basically travelled behind the fellowship of the ring?

Would people play a rpg where you play a captain who has been inspired to find the one piece after Whitebeards ''confirmation'' and basically travels from east blue to sabaody during the 2 year timeskip? So you're not playing as the straw hats, but you kinda go through the locations they did.

Attached: Screenshot_20171016-235314_01_01.jpg (994x1102, 340K)

This last chapter was great.

Attached: oh.jpg (161x165, 14K)

KH, but the worlds are Islands and the Gummi is a ship that controls like Black Flag.

Open world pvp mmo. With ships, islands to conquer and world bosses (schichibukai/yonkou/patrolling navy admirals).. There is only a fixed amount of devil fruits. Only way to gain one, is to find one, buy one or by killing the original owner and having a piece of fruit on you

Attached: 1560943763015.jpg (604x507, 76K)

I rate you user.

nothing hits me harder than the first bleach OP.
fuck bros i want to be 14 again.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

Attached: ichigo artstyle change.jpg (1075x914, 189K)

For me it's this
youtu.be/V5uS0Um9YzA

Can't expect a good game to come out from shitty source material.

The fact that you don't even remember the name of that game (The Third Age) is already an indictment of why this concept doesn't catch on. General audience of any franchise usually doesn't care for stories that don't include main characters. With OP Toei already got particularly burned on it when they adapted Buggy and Coby's cover stories which plummeted the anime ratings, and which is why nowadays they put fillers instead of adapting all the other cover stories. And while Oda himself has the luxury of telling his editors to fuck off and have chapters focused entirely on side characters, everybody working on supplementary material will be bound by executive staff and they already had their proof that excluding Strawhats from any adapted product is a commercial suicide.

Attached: 1525689670184.jpg (2214x1310, 1.02M)

Grand Battle 2 was the last good OP game and it wasn`t even released in the west.

Also, it`s really weird how there is no One Piece game where you actually sail the sea or do any pirate stuff at all.

Attached: one piece.jpg (400x300, 55K)

The Unlimited games are good.
World Red excluded.

>Tfw I wanted Bleach to end at the fullbringer arc
Shit was kino

everyone that thought burning blood was shit is retarded - game had good mechanics and was top tier fan pandering
its one of the best arenas out there, only problem for me its that its 30 fps and it has a little bit of input delay

what's kubo been up to since bleach.
wasn't he making a titty monster version of little witch acadamia or something. how'd that turn out.

>tfw you'll never be the CENTER OF ATRACTIOOOOOOON

Attached: 1295540463477.png (209x215, 13K)

One Piece's biggest strength is also its biggest weakness. It's too fucking popular to get an interesting, experimental game about sailing the oceans on adventure. Gotta have Chopper's mug in every shot so they can sell more plushies.

Mind you most OP games are at least above average. I remember enjoying the Wii one and that Smash-like on the DS.

What did you mean by this?

Why can't we get more shonen games that let you play an original or custom-made character in that world? Why does it always have to be playing as the dull MC and regurgitate the same story you probably already know from the manga?

youtu.be/lilv4MvBY6E
BABY!

Attached: 1561307503436.jpg (700x478, 57K)

>They already had their proof that excluding Strawhats from any adapted product is a commercial suicide.

Does that only concern the anime? Because It felt like people really really enjoyed the reverie in the manga. People also seemed to love the chapter that took place between act 1 and 2 of Wano (Moria finding out what happened to Absolom

Attached: 00x.jpg (1791x1300, 2.97M)

>Wanting to be a protagonist that's put in multiple situations that delude people with false hope of fate bringing them everything they'd ever need after overcoming circumstances that are conveniently overcome despite the odds
My calculation of common sense says you're a sucker.

Attached: 1545097890717.png (1920x1080, 151K)

Well if jojo did it with all star battle, hxh can do it in same way. They can just focus on fan service over very deep mechanics

Lots of people remember The Third Age fondly it was a great game. This speculation you're making and cannot be confirmed.

ASB is fucking terrible though and I say this as someone who had fun playing it. The game is a dumpsterfire where the footsies don't work because you have to be right inside the opponent's model to land most of your attacks

Grand Adventure 2

Usopp/Sanji/Brookchad here. Skypiea is the best arc and you all know it. Dressrosa and WCI are both fucking great, too.

>Unlimited games
>good
nah

Are you m-

>Dressrosa
>Great

Never mind.

Years later and i'm still an assblasted rukiafag.
They had so much chemistry and emotional scenes and meaningful interactions together only for him to go for the retarded titty monster because they have the same coloured hair or something. it's probably why i liked the anime ending way more.

Attached: Bleach anime ending.png (1320x472, 696K)

Hell no, unlimiteds are koream mmo tier grind trash.

>marrying a woman with small breasts

just come out of the closet already

If you didn't like Dressrosa, we have nothing further to say to one another. Soldier's story alone could have carried it, and Dofy's shithead crew getting the stupid beat out of it by everyone was so fucking satisfying.

This really pisses me off. People underrate this game because at first sight it looks like a low budget Storm clone. When I plaed it for the fisrt time, I got surprised. It is not that button mashy as Naruto games are. It actually has some depth

I'm more concerned about the other 95% of the arc, but that's fine. Dressrosa and Fishman Island are the only two parts I'll skip over when re-reading the story.

timeskip starts at Zou as far as im concerned

It had unexpectedly a nice amount of depth but if you think that's a selling point then I got some bad news for you.
t. FGfag

Are there any good Shounenshit games?
Is there any good Shounenshit anime?

>Dressrosa great
Dude as much as I loved some segments of this arc, it was kind of shit

I loved Punk Hazard though. Felt like classic OP in a lot of ways, with a bunch of weird shit happening all over the place and a hax fruit user as the boss.

There's an admiral that can control gravity.

sorry but that's easily the worst arc in one piece

I gave up on One Piece on that arc.

>all these fags haven't played Fighting For One Piece

Attached: 1561254679588.jpg (377x567, 19K)

Fishman Island still exist

Her fault for being a flat womanlet.

For the sake of curiosity, why do you think that?

Naruto ninja storms still top in everything minus the fact its naruto. Maybe the upcoming DBZ game from the same devs will be good.

>spoiler
One Piece
Boku no Hero Academia
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Hinomaru Sumo

>One Piece fighting game
>final boss Big Mom takes up half the screen (camera zoomed out for her) with Prometheus and Zeus at her sides

Attached: latest[1].png (1280x720, 1M)

Kuuuuuru janai

Attached: PwafkPQ.png (1280x800, 578K)

Threadly reminder that Enies Lobby was the best arc, even confirmed by Oda.
Also threadly reminder Dressrosa is as long as the start of One Piece up to Arlong Park

Attached: 1558849119257.jpg (1200x926, 100K)

Because Oda tends too much to repeat structures. Dressrosa is an Alabasta mirror. That's why I felt it very uninspired

I liked grand adventure

Or Grand Adventure
>tfw got so gud with Enel that I beat a friend with one hand literally tied behind my back

Attached: 1560354149773.jpg (650x500, 54K)

Thicc

Attached: Sans titre.png (800x600, 469K)

>BIGMAMMU, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Dude, honestly. That game is shit. Seriously. It is shit.

I feel that was one of its strengths (a story with a good amount of length and consequences, and a lot of focus on locals and not JUST the strawhats), but I can at least understand why you may not find the appeal in it. Thanks for the non-meme answer.

One piece pirates carnival!

Pirate Warriors 4 when? Then I can finally play as Monet after getting blueballed in 3. Also, Carrot.

More like "wish they hadn't played Fighting For One Piece".

Following Enies Lobby weekly on Yea Forums was fucking magic. The only thing that even comes close wa the NAKAMA thing.

You know deep in your heart she'll just be an NPC again.

was shit!

Probably because One Piece is a genuinely awful series that's gone on about 700 episodes too long, with incredibly ugly character designs and uninteresting main cast, over half of which are deeply hated by the main fans. What few and far between moments in the show that are worth seeing, do not redeem the hundreds of episodes of emptiness in between them.

Ah yes, my favorite villain... Guy who looks like someone drew his outline in MS paint in under 45 seconds, then they filled it in with random clashing colors, but wow isn't he so quirky and epic.

Attached: saliva-2.jpg (644x427, 26K)

>wish ArcSys would finally release or remake the Hokuto no Ken game
>want a competitive scene where rei isn't utterly broken
>will never happen

Attached: Kenshirocrying.jpg (215x234, 15K)

Fishman Island may be the "worst", but it's still a decent read, and the flashback and morals regarding how to deal with racism and how it affects children are both excellent. It's just that it moves a bit too fast and Hody and his shitty friends are genuinely unlikable with boring "fights".

Where the FUCK is Pirate Warriors 4? It prints money!

FI was bad enough to have been an arc in a shonen that isn't one piece.

You already got an arcsys game well after your series passed its prime fame and even got a half decent yakuza clone recently. How greedy do you have to be?

>Ah yes, my favorite villain... Guy who looks like someone drew his outline in MS paint in under 45 seconds, then they filled it in with random clashing colors, but wow isn't he so quirky and epic.
???

Attached: 1528461959149.jpg (480x640, 48K)

Attached: noife.jpg (575x525, 52K)

The issue is that it is japan only and requires emulation to play. And as I said, the game is utterly broken. (Rei in particular)

youtube.com/watch?v=KJd7RAh09SM

I am just asking for this and nothing else. This has nothing to do with being greedy.

Ah yes, my favorite one piece villain.

... uh... big lumpy human, who is bigger than a normal human, but not as big as some other humans, who looks like someone took a child's crayon sketch and turned it into a character.

Attached: Girls.jpg (1355x708, 112K)

No, you're asking for another game when you already got one, even if its broken. You dont have to show me shit about it, I've seen enough a-cho footage of it, I play these games competitively.
>requires emulation
Or a 2nd hand PS2 which can be found at ebay for 20$ and memory card modded while the iso can be found anywhere? Hell I've still got the burned dvd here somewhere and can fire the game up whenever.

You got a game from them at least, its also fun even broken as it is. And you're still getting somewhat decent games from other devs. What did One Piece get recently? World Seeker. Did you play that horrible thing yet? If not then you should, you'll appreciate what you've got for your series.

Your bait isn't even actual bait. You just tossed a rock into a pond and screeched "GOTEEEM" like the facebook-tier memer you are. Jesus. No (You) for you. Apply yourself.

can't wait for next month, i hope the online is revitalized on pc

>still no japanese BR game where you just make a waifu and have anime collaborations.

i dont get it, bandai namcomcan make a gold mine with all the ip's they own. hell, just make a gun gale online br.

There's no doubt the series would be so much better if it had been condensed and finished like five years ago.

Last night I had a nightmare about KuroHige, he first tried to steal from me then he somehow copy the apearence of Zoro but huge like the boxing guy from dresrossa. Funny dream.

Fuck off Senor Pink was god like

Bad take lmao

Attached: 1389963145939.png (469x469, 63K)

I am just asking for a worldwide release or remake. I am not asking for a new game. Heck I could care less if they just re-release it.
>one piece world seeker
I played it and I know how terrible it is. I am sorry for your franchise. I just want arc to fix the game. Believe me, I appreciate what we got and I hope you get something good as well.

Also how about an arcsystem berserk game?

its fine, just dont do it again

is this an actual villain holy fuck ahahahah one piece needs COLOURS:tm: to keep the manchildren watching

Tbh not that hard. Take features from the fist of the north star and old jojo fighting games.

>Gon
Basically ryu maybe with leona from KOF swords to complete jajanken. Super would be some bs with fishing pole, show me rock and the transformation for X seconds where if you dont ko the opponent you lose.

>Killua
Nen meter for lightning abilities otherwise functions as benymaru(?) from KOF and another char

>kirapika
This one would be tough due to spiders

>hisoka
Bundgie gum grapples + projectile reflection / negation from emitters. Cards can be used as projectiles if you dont want the reflection

>the bomber
Hard grappler, super is a timer all you have to do is "catch" / ko him. Otherwise grappler using bombs for grapples.

>chrollo
Counter mechanic to learn moves similar to chara in jojo but instead you can use the move. Have three different counter once a move is countered that move sequence is that move.

>leorio
Not to sure maybe emitter punch projectile and uses a switchblade otherwise?

>shalnark
Puppet user

>rest of the phantom troupe
Each is special enough to warrant some form of play style except maybe franklin due to him just being the big shooty even then he could be a gouken type of spam ir a hol horse.

Yep his name is Senor Pink he’s 46 years old and dresses like a baby due to the death of his Wife and infant son

You can always tell when someone is just trolling and looking for reactions while having no clue what they are on about when they go after Senor Pink. It's basically a sure sign to utterly ignore them.

>how about an arcsystem berserk game
Much as I love Arcsys, they have a good thing going with their animating techniques and said techniques work only on limited spaces like 2D. And I don't think FG Berserk would work as nicely. Even DB which is beam central has at least 1-2 signature moves for each character. For Berserk I can't think of any.

Maybe a 2D sidescroller using their 3D animating. But for Berserk honestly I'd just like another Millennium Falcon Hen, 3D works better for a setting like it.

Why ArcSys?

I honestly thought Ichigo had more chemistry with Tatsuki than Rukia. Too bad Tatsuki became completely irrelevant so quickly.

Senor Pink's backstory is super fucking touching and it made me teary eyed.

>action adventure
>every straw hat is playable
>sea overworld where you sail to different islands
>each island is an open area with secrets and stuff
>crafting system and professions related to the straw hats

simple as that

Post games with this feel

Attached: 1549153417143.jpg (636x1024, 107K)

Because they make the best 2d fighters?

fighting game

t.non hard boiled plebs

so a minecraft mod?

Sounds like Unlimited Adventure and Unlimited Cruise 1+2.

>3D works better for a setting like it
Unless we talk about Berserk 2016. But yeah, Millennium Falcon Hen was a great game. Anyway what do you think about the new Dragonball game? World Seeker or actually promising?

>The point of the character is to be off-putting and ridiculous
>Complaing about the character being off-putting and ridiculous

You know what I really hate about Zolo? Those stupid fucking swords. I mean, come on; get a spear! Retard!

Attached: hard boiled.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

I kind of want World Seeker because I’m desperate for SOMETHING but I just know it’s going to be shit. I think I’m going to wait until they release all the DLC and I can get it super cheap in a bundle or something. Fucking still no release date for Zoro and who knows if they’ll even get around to making Nami, Chopper or Brook playable. Probably just Sanji at most

I’ve never been sasified with a One Piece roster. It stretches itself way to thin trying to recap everything or focuses on a single arc. You can’t ignore minor characters because characters that are unimportant early on become very important later. See Hatchi Capone Mr 3

Dressrosa had too much filler, its individual beats might of been entertaining but together its too incoherent. Soldier was cool as fuck but after he became human he didn't really do anything. Its a major arc but it in itself feels like is made to set up everything after.

basically yes but with more refined gameplay like deeper combat and better islands

Just make a zoro mod for sekiro

Saw this footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=PR6yOmJWW9M

It looks simple but fun so far. Raditz fight having an actual phase with his double sunday was nice. What I need to know is 3 things
>will it be responsive
>will the battle open up as you're levelling up
>will the grind not be korean MMO tier
If these 3 turn out for the better, I can see a good anime game apart from fighting games coming out finally. Gotta try when its out but midly hopeful considering CyberConnect's track record.

>sounds like the best non-Musou One Piece games

Makes sense

i stopped watching one piece because the animation wasnt good anymore. i stopped around the part where they went to the lava and ice island to fight that gas dude. too bubly and toonish for me, pic related is what one piece should look like

Attached: one-piece-uncut_750_1680.png (1680x1050, 1.78M)

Its shit, I'm telling you right now so you're prepared mentally. Controls are ass and the open world is about 10 times deader and more empty than BOTW.

>tfw the Yea Forums threads are being ruined by a serial Sanji/Zoro shitposter

Why can't we have nice things, like PW4?

because one piss is shit

>watching the anime
That was your first mistake. Read and don’t eat Toei shit

Yeah CyberConnect knows their craft well. I am also somewhat hopeful that it will turn out good. As long as spike is not involved, everything should be fine.

Excuse you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0zK_EUc-4

youtube.com/watch?v=TGRfLZyY-QQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IKpfyyZL-mk

youtube.com/watch?v=fpN2HFSFZCE

>looks like Japanese cartoon
WOW SO FUCKIN BASED AND GREAT TASTE MY NIGGAH!! VERY HIGH IQ AND MATURED PILLED!

bruh, you stop watching the anime at around ep 300. That's where you either go manga or go home

The dead open world hurt me the most. It’s the godamn NEW WORLD. It’s been full of creative locations. Give me something like a diabetes paradise like Whole Cake Island or a Island on top of a giant animal like Zou

>implying anime W7/EL wasnt haoshoku no kino

No stop. A few bright spots don’t change the shit you go through. The constant reaction shots at Marineford. The endless Big Mom chase. Rebecca Flashback after Rebecca flashback. Just watch Strong World Film Z and Film Gold for good animated One Piece

>Its good if you let me cherry pic the best shots and ignore all the lazy corner cutting in between.

By that definition literally all anime is amazing.

>half decent yakuza clone
Nice joke. It sucked ass. It didn't know what to be, so it failed on both sides. If they would have sticked to the original story and used the newer engine, then without a doubt it would've been great.

Story was a mess for sure but gameplay-wise its not World Seeker levels of bad.

Literally only worth watching for the openings and endings, and to hear the music numbers like Brook's songs and Big Mom's musicals. I just read it and look for them on Youtube.

High highs do not cease to be just because the lows are low. It's not my fault you're too dumb to skip the filler.

Nigger the anime butchers the pacing and artstyle so bad so often I can't imagine how any man can watch it week after week. Punk Hazard looks like utter ass in the anime, and Dressrosa was fucked so bad in the pacing that it actively ruined it.

>gameplay-wise its not World Seeker
Can't say, since I didn't play it, only saw videos about it. But at least it doesn't look like a PS3 game.

There's shit you can't do properly in manga form. Watch this scene and notice how the timing of the music and voice acting makes it 10/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=kohraW3rj3M

>Reading about binks' sake before seeing it instead of just getting to it naturally

Wow what an expereince.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfqk1_qt4Po

The lows are 99% of the damn anime.

Maplestory is literally a one piece game

>dawn island = maple island
>logue town = lith harbor
>Alabasta = Ariant
>drum island = Elnath
>Dressrosa = ludibrium
>laboon = nautilus
>skypiea = orbis
>fishman island = aqua road
>wano = mulung garden
>one piece = temple of time

whole cake was great and wano looks to be even better with the new director

This has ALWAYS fucking hit me. Legit the best One Piece ED.

youtu.be/47E41qseGtE

>at least it doesn't look like a PS3 game
Compare this to World Red which was PS3. Not much of a difference really.

Attached: 20190316151958_1.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

I always skip the OP and ED after it showed Nico Robin as part of the crew before she actually joined and was still a villain.

Well it may have something to do with One Piece vibrant colours in comparison to FotNS. But it still annoys me that they didn't use the New Dragon Engine.

Glad I did. Thriller Bark was unwatchable in the anime. Amazing how they drew out a single night into 80 motherfucking episodes. What a shitshow.

>naturally
Yeah, through the artist's original design.

Kino

I do agree its a shame. But for what it was, I found the artstyle serviceable. Dragon engine seems like an engine built to handle real life textures instead of anime. Stuff like skin, hair etc. on characters might've looked iffy. We'll never know.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s

>Kubo draws some of the most /fa/ as fuck character designs and clothing in manga
>makes Shinigami/espada and the rest of the factions wear some of the most plain looking uniforms imaginable

Attached: ichigo struck down.png (768x1024, 560K)

I will never, ever, ever not be mad.

Attached: Rukia4.png (725x554, 278K)

Bleach was always 100% crap without even a shred of good at any point in the series' existence. It's not the worst manga in existence but it sure as hell tried to be.

>just started anime
>absolutely hated thriller bark in the manga
>EIGHTY FUCKING EPISODES
I... Oh my god, I cant fucking continue this shit, there is no way I could take that shit

Didn't Musou games gave ken a more realistic look? It didn't look that bad.

Underage.

Attached: Shinji reveals his Bankai.jpg (490x404, 26K)

its half that actually, not nearly as bad as dressrosa

do you have the one where he's holding an electric cig

They never went to the level of Dragon Engine. The look was still stylized in those.

what's the bleach ending where the girls are in a runway?

In general, if you don't like something in the manga shame on you, TB is a lot of fun, even considering gimmick Nightmare Luffy, you can guarantee it will be worse paced and more drawn out in the anime. Read, and look up your favorite parts animated later. Or don't. Some parts are ruined by the pacing issue, like Bellamy's forced rematch being split up so much it loses all impact and coherency.

Well. That's how it is.
>that pic
You HAVE seen walk smash walk, right?

Attached: 12955476.png (209x215, 11K)

It's an OP
youtube.com/watch?v=b9vIpu0kAbE
>The level of thicc

Attached: rangiku-matsumoto-bleach-shattered-blade-64.8.jpg (210x240, 33K)

The only other licensed anime game I would want them to do is Jojo. Mainly because I know Daisuke is a fan and Capcom are not capable of making Hftf again. Literally every other idea can fuck off for Guilty Gear. Even as a godzilla fan I’m glad that obvious bs rumor wasn’t true about ASW making a godzilla based one

Wrong.
here's your (you) though, seems like you really wanted it.

Attached: 7ebd397eb6e476c59de295082cead586.gif (320x240, 1.57M)

>watch one piece
>it's dogshit

>orihime
I want to worship that cow.

DBFZ reskin but the single player follows canon

Who would you main in an hypothetical One Piece fighters Z?

Attached: 1473442539783.jpg (400x300, 45K)

remember when Ichigo had a personality and a snarky attitude ?

Attached: tite-kubo-bleach-chapter-pages-03 (1).png (768x1024, 498K)

jinbe

Brookchads rise up

Has there ever been a more based villain than Aizen?
>Keeps teleporting this dumb bitch into Hitsugaya's sword because he said he wanted to protect her

Attached: IT-KEEPS-HAPPENING.jpg (888x1300, 171K)

You posted him. Plus Enel and Usopp.

CAPTAIN BUGGY OF COURSE!

JUSTICE

Attached: MEIGOU.gif (500x281, 813K)

Donut Man

Attached: 1517789162283.jpg (359x445, 85K)

>Boku no hero academia
O my seven quirks!!

Wow... Kubo's artstyle being shallow as fuck wasn't a meme

Sanji. My favorite Strawhat. I’d also main Shanks if he got in.

Fujitora being the Garp to his Sengoku makes me smile every time. It's nice to see he has some humanity getting so exasperated.

>arcsys

i wish this meme would die already.

Someone please tell me Luffy's not gonna start automatically beating yonkou just because he picked up one extra martial arts move.

It looks good whenever he puts actual effort, he just stopped doing that years ago when realised he'd be raking in money no matter what he shits out.

He released Burn the Witch which was really good in my opinion. Could be turned into a good series with Kubo knows how to plan a story ahead of time unlike Bleach which started to repeat.

Style was all him, girls and story was interesting and it's connected to Bleach taking place in 'West Soul Society in Reverse London'.

Dragons seem to be different then Hollows and be almost like a dangerous cattle to be used and the guy who crushes on the girl has been given dog status or something. I need to reread it.

Other then that, he is actually working for Sega right now on 'Project Sakura Wars' as the Character designer.

Rukia’s so fucking cute. Renji is a lucky faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b9vIpu0kAbE
thanks. a friend was watching that and I was a mangafag.

Ulquiorra and Orihime should've been a couple.

Attached: 1469686473075.jpg (500x623, 51K)

Suits me, two garbage characters devoid of personality belong together,

sticc ulquiorra

>ugly character designs
just curious what anime you into?

Never understood what people saw in those too being together, seems like most forget that all Arrancar are originally soul devouring monsters.

what you mad about? they're creating fighting games a niche genre and in that genre they're niche. They're certainly not hindering anyone from creating games you like.

You just described why is he such a hack and a piece of shit. It's a shame people just pay for this garbage

>Wish for a good Bleach game to come out
The literal Dark Souls of Bleach is pretty good, and I don't even like Bleach.

Reminder that Robin is my perfect mommy-wife.

Attached: 80116137-F746-40F0-B439-B1082CB66625.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

nice.