So... what's best?

So... what's best?
Prebuilt
Building your own
Or a Gaming laptop?

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

sucking my dick is the best option

Building your own is best cause you can make it custom with whatever you want and probably costs less than an equivalent. Takes a bit of work though

I wouldn't get a gaming laptop, my friend whos got one says it heats up too much

I'd say suck fpbp's dick

Sucking this guy's dick I guess.

Where is it? and why are you poking at your groin with a pair of tweezers?

Building your own is always better.

I bought a memetop a few years back when the CRYPTO cancer meme drove gfx card prices through the roof.

It does the job for what I want. It has a 1060 and I can play any game I'm interested in at 1080p/60 at med-high settings. Like that user said it gets hot under load.

10-14yo Gaming Laptop
+14yo Build your own

dell optiplex with gpu

macbook pro

Build your own, its more satisfying and gives you some knowledge on how everything works together, its a good experience

Prebuilt, I'm not a poorfag and have no problem shilling a little extra for another to do my bidding

>gaming laptop
but why?

Not so much these days. The cost difference is negligible, but you want to build your own because of the savings with software. It's much cheaper to get grey market keys or completely free if you pirate.

My friend is limited to a 600-750 euro budget and needs a new laptop, but wants one that can also play vidya.

How is this ?
>700 euros
>128gb ssd, 1tb hdd
>i5-8300H 2,3 GHz
>gtx 1050
>17 inch screen

Attached: 30441568.jpg (2500x1639, 249K)

Building my own gaming laptop

good times

Attached: aaaaa.png (180x237, 46K)

*ssshqc He come here OP this tastes great!

For some people it's an all in one that you can slip it into your backpack. There's an user who does demos of his VR game at multiple places so a gayming laptop makes sense for him.

I know mini ITX builds exist but the dimensions are too awkward to put it into a backpack and putting your PC into checked luggage is asking for it to get damaged or stolen.

Mobile 1050 is too weak, he should get one with a 1060 on sale. There's plenty of good deals to be found.

comfy playing on bed
games wherever you go
not that complicated idiot

How do you guys feel about pcpartpicker?

A Switch would be even better for someone that cares about this.

yeah if i only played toddler games

You get more multiplats with a laptop though, it is better if you like nintendo games for sure

If money is no object, build a monster from parts.

If money matters, buy something used, and add a nice video card to it. New fans or even a new case if you feel like going all the way. You can consider the used computer to essentially be a pile of nice parts.

Second hand is a better choice

you could also just get a steam link ...

Screen size will kill your budget.

not saying this is what he should do if he reaally doesnt mind sending that kind of money, but i shopped around for a month checking out pawn shops and craigslist, and i lucked out and got a 8gb, 17 inch, i5 2.3ghz 1tb hardrive laptop in absolutely perfect condition for $190. it was at a pawnshop so i was able to play around with it for awhile and really check it out. good speakers, keyboard/mousepad felt really nice, good display, very quiet and doesnt run hot. i was not on board with buying used at first but im glad i did. new on amazon this laptop is 500+. ive had it for a little over a year now and she's still working like new. just a suggestion.