GOG doesn't have achievements for 99% of their games so honestly FUCK them

GOG doesn't have achievements for 99% of their games so honestly FUCK them

how will my friends know that im good at the vidya if they can't see my cheevos?

Attached: 844bac20026bcb6faf3d308fe9ad38365b3df6d1b5c4b74d0db309b426c997c5.jpg (1600x740, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post547
isthereanydeal.com/game/vampiremasqueradebloodlinesii/info/
isthereanydeal.com/game/soma/info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>my friends

>how will my friends know that im good at the vidya if they can't see my cheevos?
I'm pretty sure this is the only reason buycucks buy their games
bunch of attention whores

>positive reinforcement from devs

>2019
>unironically caring about cheevos

Achievements are a cancer on gaming, I'm happy when I can play a game without a notification popping up because I pressed start at the start screen and got 10 Epic Gamer Points

Achievements should be personal goals to give you extra things to shoot for and extend game content in games you already love.

Hardly any games do it this way though and most are just handed out like candy through normal game progression.

At least they're useful for checking how far in a game your friends have progressed before discussing spoilers.

achievments are very lazy attempt to gamify the game - only legit retards would care about those

Maybe by beating your friends at online matches but we all know that you don't have friends so your pathetic existent rest entirely on cheevos or should I say Cheetos. You're nothing but a fat neckbeard with child drippings who can't motivate himself into gaining real friends from the realm known as outside your apartment window. Please have friends, companionship is what makes this life worth living and achievements from some silly video drug is a repellent to other humans.

Like fucking clockwork:

>Thread about GoG Galaxy 2.0
>People are curios some are excited
>Nigger comes in says how shit it is gets bTFO by arguments
>So buttblasted he makes second thread

>cheevos
Is this real american lingo?

>GOG doesn't have achievements for 99% of their games so honestly FUCK YEAH thank you
ftfy

anyone who says cheevos needs to be shot.

>Achievements
Look at this zoomer shit. Not being able to play achievements. Fuck me.

Attached: Average Zoomer.png (430x241, 109K)

op has to be false-flagging also faggot

Achievements are shit, but it's the developers who don't bother with achievements on GOG, not GOG themselves.

I used to love GOG but my friendship was broken when they dropped regional pricing.

cheevos

Attached: snnnnnnnnneeeeeeed.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

Except they didn't drop regional pricing.

>start the game
>finish first mission
>finish second mission
>collect 1 of some collectible
>collect 5 of some collectible
>collect all of some collectible
Yeah achievements are awesome dude.

Attached: so.jpg (642x880, 135K)

That kid is literally not a zoomer, you're swapping the generations.

This but unironically, nothing wrong with having a completion checklist and I like the challenge achievements that make you do something you wouldn't do otherwise, like the "fire only one bullet" from HL2ep1.

>achievemnts
Cringe
>friends
>>>/reddit/

Then how come they announced it, and afterward shit suddenly got 3x as expensive as in Steam for me?

>caring about cheevos
I'm getting too old for this board.

Attached: 1556329701787.png (633x758, 23K)

fair price program =/= regional pricing
FPP made it so that GOG would give you wallet funds if the regional price was more than the equivalent in USD, it rarely kicked in and was only relevant for countries with currencies stronger than dollar.

Literal autism.

fuck off boomer

>cheetos

>wow you play games? what a nerd lol

But they have also been changing prices to be based on exchange rates, effectively killing regional pricing.

gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post547

I'm not the minority yet, zoomer.
Not at least for a couple more years.

Attached: 1558268595809.png (769x600, 415K)

this is the most normie shit i have read on Yea Forums this year

protip: you are the only one that looks at your achievements

Attached: yyy.jpg (840x548, 49K)

nah, i always get complimented for my 146 plats on PSN

gonna push to 200 this year

No it didn't, in russia and brazil for example it's about 40% cheaper which is in the same ballpark or cheaper than steam's regional pricing.

There's a big difference between playing a videogame and finding challenges and trying to complete them, and playing through something to complete a checklist designed to keep casuals engaged.

>9.99$ = 649 RUB = 40.79 BRL
This isn't 40% cheaper. 649RUB is 10.31 USD and 40.79 BRL is 10.67 USD.

when i go to someone steam profile and see that he only has 12% overall game completition i think hes a complete shitter and unfriend him

That's the exchange rate, not the store prices retard.
isthereanydeal.com/game/vampiremasqueradebloodlinesii/info/
isthereanydeal.com/game/soma/info/
Change between currencies and you will see GOG always at least matches Steam and is occasionally cheaper, it varies per game and only a few don't have regional prices.

no only thirdworlders say that shit

So... yes it is peak american lingo.

>term coming from the 360 community
>360 being only popular in America

Attached: 1534322810756.jpg (680x680, 23K)

>GOG doesn't have achievements for 99% of their games so honestly FUCK them
grow the fuck up, kid.

go mow your fucking lawn you dumb boomer

being this insecure over video games

Attached: 64978600_2461198493924778_3107633830517800960_n.png (466x486, 206K)

already did two days ago. looks good.

Insomnia when?

Yes, basically, I don't know anyone that actually cares about other people's 'cheevos' (fuck off zoomers jesus christ), it's more of a thing that you brag to yourself, at least in my case.
yes I do have friends you chucklefucks

everyone had 360s

GOG Galaxy is not perfect but its pretty good.
It allows me to disable all that social media gamer culture stuff. I can disable patches and playing offline is actually supported.

The only problem that GOG has is that publishers and gamers keep shitting on them for no reason.

Attached: d0b669fabfc3815558e927999eb8401e(2).png (1070x1041, 758K)

The only thing I want to know is if Galaxy also throws in steam forums in there.

You are above even the Zoomer. I hereby award you the title of Big Zoomer.

Attached: LBJi1.png (476x455, 164K)

More like the title of Big Fucking Baby.

achievments is for children.

this