Samurai Shodown

APOLOGIZE

Attached: Capture.png (929x441, 116K)

About what? I knew it would be good since the reveal trailer

More like Samurai JEWdown
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't care

more like samurai CHADown

Attached: galfordxbox.png (495x517, 10K)

And yet nobody will play it

No.
>Trusting game reviews for fighting games
>Trusting game reviews for anything

Attached: But you see, it's not like SFV.png (568x312, 315K)

And yet there will be tournaments

More like Samurai MODERATELY BETTER THAN AVERAGE BUT WILL STILL SELL POORLY DUE TO HAVING LITTLE EXPOSURE IN THE WESTdown

Attached: 88A8C100-4828-4D05-9917-65B6536AF405.gif (220x332, 504K)

EVO BAYBEE

That people will watch for a week. Like mortal kombat

?

Elaborate on what that picture is supposed to mean,

gone from evo in 3 years mark my words

Can you have a player ghost fight a player ghost and have player ghost tournaments?

Autism, you can see the tip of the sword not hitting the character

SamSho is known to be a very grounded fighting game. It doesn't have many movement options besides running and few other things but it's heavily focused on individual hits that can potentially bring down 40% of your health. This makes knowing how your attacks move and how far they reach a very important part of the gameplan.
In pic related something that shouldn't happen in these kind of games happens: because spacing is crucial for these kind of fighting games, the way certain normals look should be clear and properly represent the actual hitbox of said normal.
What happens there is that they added a big ass VFX over most characters heavy slashes and jump-in attacks, which makes the blade seem like it's going to hit the opponent even if it actually doesn't. The comparison with SFV exists because that game also suffers from a similar issue.

t. SNK shill.

Attached: It's SFV all over again.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>Still forcing this meme
It's like you never played VSP

That’s fine. There will continue to be tournaments.

What are you talking about? Most fighting games have differences in VFX compared to hitbox. This isn’t exclusive to sf5 and it isn’t new to fighting games or samsho

He clearly doesn't play fighting games , don't bother

In some instances you can clearly see the animation ending because he returns to grounded state too

oh yeah, that happened

Attached: Samurai_Shodown_Sen.jpg (256x360, 54K)

Surely they'll patch something that flagrant.

Ah yes, you sure convinced me to get this fighting game that doesn't look like the other 4164528 fighting games that died within a month

nobody cares about fighting games, they die after two weeks

If you think samsho gameplay looks like anything on the market right now you're retarded

>he doesn't play fighting game! Don't listen to him! He's lying! Please buy my game with delay based netcode, careless visuals and stubby normals in 2019!

Attached: 203131.png (231x218, 9K)

>based on 7 shills
lmao

>see review
>hmm could be interesting let's take a look at the store
>50gbp
Lmao fuck off. Imagine paying that much for a 16 character roster and an online mode that will be dead in a month.

Attached: 1516047532605.jpg (600x375, 38K)

no one:
absolutely nobody:
OP: APOLOGIZE!

Better than buying meme games with actors

>fighting game
I'm not an autist.

You felt the need to respond, so yes yes you are.