Phantasy Star

FOnewearl best class.
FOnewearl all day, everyday.
FOnewearl can take down De Rol Le the fastest.
FOnewearl will give you your Resta and Anti.
FOnewearl can buff you with Shifta and Deband.
And if you're tired, come home with FOnewearl's Ryuker.

2019 and FOnewearl still best class.

Attached: Phantasy_Star_Online-art.jpg (1024x768, 273K)

FOnewearl is just a dumb dwarf

HUcl/RAml/FOml god tier

Though I must say the HUnewearl is pretty hot.

Attached: Phantasy_Star_Online-art2.jpg (1024x768, 268K)

>HUcl
How is the HUcaseal? The game says 'high accuracy and high evasion' but is her Attack Power growth decent? Or will you always be weaker in terms of damage compared to the other hunters? I did try to run a HUcaseal but kinda gave up halfway through.

Attached: Phantasy_Star_Online-art3.jpg (1024x768, 277K)

HUcl damage is fine, she's not as strong as HUct or HUmar but she gets a lot of extra ATA I think 211 or 221, heavn't played in years. She gets some pretty sweet animations too.

I think I still have my HUcaseal on the Ephinea server.

I don't really wanna play Ephiniea because of the combo unlocks and I'm not gonna play Schthack either. Both servers are pretty much dead so I never see myself being able to trade up into worthwhile gear.

I just played as all 4 kinds of robots.

I soloed the entire game but gave up at the ep4 boss.

CASts are cool, I agree.

I only ever beat Ep 1.
>combo unlocks
Excuse me? Care to explain?

I'm still mad they butchered the series into the absolute garbage that is PSO2
Franchise could've turned into a direct competitor to Warframe

Attached: pso131129993307040853.png (1680x1050, 2.04M)

Who's the cutest Phantasy Star girl and why is it Emilia?

Attached: emilia_percival_and_nagisa_phantasy_star_portable_2_infinity.jpg (840x600, 405K)

OG PSO certain weapons were combo locked and hunters were kinda non-meta because of it.
Schthack unlocked combos on things like Dark Flow and LK38, it made Hunters a lot more viable in the meta.

adding to that, schthack also gave FOs a lot of buffs with the barriers and things to boost techs.

>Ephiniea because of the combo unlocks
You are mistaken. That was Ultima, as shit a server as Shithack. Ephinea doesn't fuck with weapon balance. All weapons are vanilla.

literally who

No that's my point. Ephinea is basically OG PSO which isn't as good imo.

Am I the only one who actually liked the card game?

Hang on, I'm a complete noobie. What exactly is meant my combo locks? I am aware of the normal 3-chain attack of the melee weapons. If a weapon is combo-locked, then what, you can't chain heavy and light together? Or you can't mix in any special attacks?

Attached: developed anime question girl.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Just one attack per combo. Like H, and that's it.

>shoots you 3 times

Attached: 448836439.png (528x1100, 324K)

Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Oh, okay. Everyone has the right to be objectively wrong about what's good, so carry on.

Elenor a best. BEST.

Attached: elenor.png (844x1080, 1.41M)

Oh god, that must feel awful to play.
Cute!
>tfw rolled the wrong section ID for my Ranger and end up with boosted wand drop rate
Suffering.

Attached: MY EYES.jpg (480x360, 17K)

So,there's a weapon called "Dark Flow" that with the right stats you can kill enemies with only one attack using the special.
On Ephinea is locked (just like SEGA intended to) but other servers have it unlocked for some reason.

>Oh god, that must feel awful to play.
Only certain weapons have combos locked, though and it's easy to see why they have. For instance the L&K38 Combat's attack fires 5 shots and that's it, you have to wait for the animation to reset to fire again. On certain servers who don't gives a toss about balance this weapon has the full 3-attack combo, so you could hit the hard attack button 3 times for an effortless powerful and accurate 15 hits. Needless to say, that would change the weapon from a fun novelty weapon to an amazing game breaker that would make mechguns obsolete, and just about every other weapon too.

PSO2 started out okay, and a lot of the main story stuff worked out alright until anime tie-in and surprise tokyo. Even though that story eventually turned into not shit, the damage was done.
All the collabs and MTX and stupid events, on the other hand, quickly turned everything into waifu dressup.

Well it didn't really make anything obsolete, a charge vulcan is still superior to an LK38. The DF is the main one though because it was a great weapon for hunters, but not only that, it gave an actual purpose to PGF hunts.

That's the other thing I don't like about PSO anymore. As the community died down, the only people left were elitist pieces of shit.

>everything into waifu dressup
I actually had a lot of fun dressing up my character in PSPortable 1&2. I feel like PSO2 is right up my alley.

>not making changes into the game balance makes you an elitist.

No your shitty attitude despite your lack of knowledge about game mechanics makes you an elitist piece of shit. You're KM8K.

Have a sense of humour ya softie.

Picking a suitable outfit is one thing. Having a shitton of collab shit that doesn't fit the setting at all is another.
Then again I didn't play the portables (other than Zero) so I don't know how bad/good it got over there.

>Didn't realise sectionID was tied to loot
>Only found out when my HUNew was 200 hours into the game
>BLUFULL
J U S T
U
S
T

That's like my FOnewearl and her Greenill ID.

It's okay,there are servers that would probably be better for you so not like you are forced to play on Ephinea.

Yeah, the image is shit quality, if that's what you mean.