Greetings Turok, I am Adon...

Greetings Turok, I am Adon. The Primagen seeks to destroy the five Energy Totems that keep him imprisoned within the wreckage of his lightship. If he succeeds in destroying all five Energy Totems he will be freed, and the blast wave of temporal energy unleashed will destroy your universe. You must stop the Primagen, Turok. Protect the Energy Totems at all cost. You will also be given additional mission objectives as you venture deeper into each of the worlds that you must explore. The Port of Adia. This once-peaceful coastal village has been utterly destroyed by the Dinosoid army under the Primagen's command. In the hills surrounding the city, the battle wages on as stragglers are hunted down ruthlessly. The Dinosoids are genetically engineered dinosaur hybrids. They are utterly evil and very dangerous. Though they do the Primagen's bidding, the Dinosoids have a more sinister and personal agenda of their own: to see humankind wiped from the face of the Earth. Your mission objectives are as follows:
>Activate three distress beacons.
>Rescue four children.
>Activate the Warp Portals.
>Locate the Energy Totem and defend it at all costs.

Attached: 1449460611788.jpg (399x433, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKyhMCXcWtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>seagulls chirping in distance

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT:

I wish Turok 2 was a linear shooter

Attached: HONKED.png (680x680, 221K)

>No spiritual sucessor to Turok, Unreal, Timesplitters, Hexen or Halo
Why is always Doom or Duke Nukem?

I never finished it because i couldnt find some last thing in lair of the blind ones

this game blew my goddamn mind as a kid
>alright kill dinos got it
>wait why bugs
>what the fuck is this fat demon tentacle thing
>why zombies

When tf is this on Switch?

>that amazingly shitty reboot on xbox360 that literally nobody remembers
>series is now dead forever
It hurts bros

When is the Switch version coming? 1 came out a few months back. Gyro controls rule.

>reboot
you mean evolution? wasn't that shitty

The theme always scared the shit out of me when I played this as a kid. Great track though
youtube.com/watch?v=xKyhMCXcWtA

Halo got a spiritual successor - Destiny. It's just as shit.

Still angry I fell for the fucking lies and shilling for this game in Nintendo Power back in the day, what a waste of money

I AM TUROK

But Destiny has nothing in common with Halo aside from being FPS and futuristic setting

THANK YOU TUROK

No, there was another one that came later just called Turok.

Amid Evil kinda is kinda the spiritual successor to hexen and heretic

GOODY GOODY FOR ME

>I wish Turok 2 was a linear shooter
They made a game for people like you. It was called Turok 3. And it was pretty fun, but way less polished than the other games.

Okay but we bang if I succeed

CHILD RESCUED

We can all agree that all the levels are great but Hive of the Mantids fucking sucks, right?

Attached: 1436558994048.jpg (350x309, 41K)

What else is there to Halo?

>the remaster tried to make the levels less confusing
>instead it just made them a different sort of confusing while also making old guide maps incompatible now

Why does she looks so unethical?

Attached: Adon.jpg (3840x1764, 1.55M)

>Those nigger cunt turrets that activate in the fog and chunk you for half your health
Who the fuck thought those things were okay?

Amid Evil feels closer to Quake really. Shits great though.

>played Turok 2 again recently
>killed in less than 3 seconds after I walked into a room with two of those fucking turrets
Nothing else in the game pumps out that much damge

Attached: 1557696161694.gif (450x246, 2.96M)

WARP PORTAL

ACTIVATED

Me to. the version on steam has better lighting, you most likely missed it in the water tunnel part, hive of he mantids has a thing behind a random wall you blow up at the end . . so gay but going back and beating it is soooooo worth it.

Why is she so perfect bros?