EA EXECUTIVES GIVE UP THEIR 2019 PERFORMANCE BONUSES

Why do we hate EA again?

Attached: kp9Xjs4.png (648x737, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweaktown.com/news/64956/ea-ceo-pay-371-times-higher-average-workers-salary/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7txygGSM4OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they only gave up cash, they didn’t give up stock bonuses, fucking retard

We don't. They're just sad to look at.

They still earn more than they should be, fuck the rich.

Dear Diary: today OP was a faggot yet again.

Attached: 1406994976509.png (1112x1000, 307K)

>Oh no, they only made millions of dollars this year, however will they survive!

>Absurdly rich and absurdly evil people give up some money they didn't need or deserve in the first place as a PR stunt

Wow.

>give up
more like forced to give up

>give up bonuses
>meanwhile they still get paid their monumentally gigantic salary

The very idea that any of them even earned performance bonuses to give up is appalling.

>WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE MILLIONAIRES

>capitalist drops a breadcrumb from his table
Why don't we worship them guys? So fucking based!

Even if you remove all the poor practices and turn all of EA into a gathering of saints, games they release still suck.

>As Chief Executive Officer at ELECTRONIC ARTS INC., ANDREW WILSON made $35,728,764 in total compensation.

And the Performance Bonuses are on TOP of that.

>CEOs get a fucking tip
>'giving up' this tip is a noble action worthy of positive PR
The most American thing I've ever heard

>CEO bonus is often decided by a board
Even if they try to spin it like they made the choice themselves i doubt it

Reminder that companies like EA and Activision not only avoid paying taxes, they actually fucking receive money from the government.

Get fucked.
tweaktown.com/news/64956/ea-ceo-pay-371-times-higher-average-workers-salary/index.html

How does this benefit me or their games?

What the fuck do you even do with 35 million dollars a year?
Jesus fucking christ.

I wonder how much money they also save through having employees using Government assistance. Amazon and Walmart are some notable non-gaming examples of stealing money from public funds this way.

This. These assholes do nothing but run beloved developers into the ground and get rich in the process. They're parasitic worms.

it's absolutely fucking amazing bf5 even works with how goddamn buggy that piece of shit is
7 months and critical bugs still aren't fixed

>give up
why are they using this term?
they didn't give them up, they were never handed out due to shit performance

They also in recent news decided to call Loot Boxes "Surprise Mechanics" in hopes to dodge flak from government scrutiny.

Imagine if instead of paying some fuckwit 35 million a year they actually spent that on MAKING FUCKING VIDEO GAMES.

>mfw the empty spot will be Bioware

Attached: 1544484791673.jpg (512x512, 59K)

retard

Is giving up a "performance" bonus really that respectable when EA has performed even more dogshit than usual for the past year?

>Didn’t get a 5 million bonus on top of their 2 million base salary
Poor guys

A lambo or two.

>entire job is to rape franchises into the ground
>didn't rape quite hard enough this year to meet rape targets
>denied extra ip rape bonus on top of tens of millions of dollars in standard compensation
>have to just make due with tens of millions of dollars in standard compensation
>"Why do we hate EA again?"
I wonder if that sounded less retarded in OP's head?

Attached: 1353184145419.png (337x352, 149K)

That's like 70+ lambos a year.

sasuga dumb frog poster

This list should really be updated for 2019.

If it bleeds, we can kill it

>posters itt

Attached: 2R3ULA2U93M.jpg (385x490, 28K)

Per month user.

>fail to perform
>fail to get performance bonus
>since they are such losers they can't justify their large bonuses to the shareholders they are forced to abstain
>not because they are good people but it would piss off the shareholders
OMG!!!!! GOAT COMPANY XD LE BASED!

Attached: 1553079073065.jpg (1200x630, 54K)

Spend it on making more money.

>Implying this bleeds.

Attached: Satan.jpg (578x300, 33K)

There was a performance bonus to give up?

>Don’t make the cut for bonuses
>”I MEANT TO DO THAT DAMN WE’RE THE FUCKING BEST HOW CAN ANYONE ELSE EVEN COMPETE WITH OUR STANDARDS”

EA is to Ethics what LTG is to fighting games.

Attached: 7D38C395-968E-4102-AC95-B029A0DA1037.gif (200x114, 1.55M)

You think shareholders would want to save more money if they could so why do they give out such massive salaries to incompetent execs

just make up bonuses randomly and give them up to look good

>execs earn their performance based bonuses but choose not to take them because of poor performance
So that's where they got the reward structure for anthem

>get giant tax breaks
>funnel extra money to yourself through third parties

It's a hollow and meaningless gesture. I'm sure Twitter loves it.

because one empty gesture (giving up cash bonuses but keeping the much more valuable stock bonuses) doesn't mean shit when you look at their history of being fucking faggots.

Attached: 1539108071432.gif (360x360, 1.37M)

who

go woke

>not a single person defending this
Usually there's one contrarian bootlick armchair fatcat. Where'd he go?

What the fuck, that's Lacroix from Bloodlines.

the are the most feminist/sjw of all modern gaming companies.
sony is maybe even more full of sjws stories but at least they still release a few games with fun gameplay

>This list should really be updated for 2019.
On the one hand, yes.
On the other, I've considered doing it myself but gotten completely depressed all over again doing so and given up, I'd rather not think about it.

Make more money obviously. Don't you know how these people work? It's never enough until the value equals infinity.

>maxis
I really miss it.

you are joking but for many investors only making a few million dollars in profit is not cutting it.
why invest in EA if there are several other companies who are performing much better?

hey I made that years ago

We should kidnap him.

I've got some bad news user, the internet stole your work.

I wish I could buy the team responsible for the warhammer online artwork a beer.
I have never seen anybody capture a fantasy world as beautiful and detailed as they did

Attached: 1006Emp16.jpg (1000x1823, 480K)

Attached: 1375669830995.jpg (840x700, 368K)

The art in general was fantastic for an MMO of that era.

In what fucking world do any of the higher ups at EA even deserve a performance bonus?

>fire hundreds of people to cut costs and improve the stock market situation
silence
>decide to refuse a bonus because you under performed
careful he's a hero

>No Spore in Maxis
Cmon

The fact that we even heard about this means it's a deliberate publicity stunt.
Fuck EA.

never bothered to look it up but I think they hired a lot of people who had worked for games workshop and other pen and paper rpgs for decades. so they had a lot more experience then most studios from the get go

Attached: 112006_cart_15.jpg (1000x1727, 402K)

They won't be able to buy that 5th Ferrari. Cry me a river.

does 2019 include the sales form battlefield vagina or was that still included in 2018?

Live service business model hasn’t worked so well for them

>Give up

More like they never got it and trying to save face

youtube.com/watch?v=7txygGSM4OY

because they should have done so long ago, not when it becomes exceedingly certain that they will be blamed for EA diving in the shitter and they desperately want to appear like good executives that are not failing horribly?

>*Give up on

ftfy
now fuck off

Attached: EA Supporter Mantra.png (1200x1386, 933K)

>Exec gives up bonus
>Still makes more in one year than three generations of your entire middle class family will make in their combined lifetimes

surprise

Attached: sooprize.jpg (626x626, 33K)

I don't care if they up their own bonuses. What I do care is how they are trying to cheat players in any way they can.

Like having a AI increase the difficulty in attempts to get you to buy DLC when they see you are doing good. Or like how they tried to lie to government officials that their lootboxes aren't lootboxes.

FUCK EA.

a documentary showed that CEOs basically get high when they spend a shitload of money on something.

stimulation is a scale and you always need more

Read the whole thing bud

This should be posted in every EA-nutsucking thread. Also should be updated.

Because they make shit games and lie to their customers.
The only reason they gave up their bonuses is because they didn't rake in enough cash since even normies are starting to get tired of their scams.
Fuck you OP.

Attached: EA victims.jpg (995x1928, 131K)

>alright we're sinking bad so no bonuses this year
>we gotta suck up some cred for this though, so you're gonna pretend it was voluntary
>also you'll have to make a statement
"we... understand... the challenges that we face"

Attached: OP-IS-A-FAGGOT.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>look at our awesome PR stunt
>pls like us and let us milk you even more :^)
I know you're being ironic but there are "people" who will buy this shit.

t. a fucking retard that doesn't understand a thing about economy.

>pandemic
>criterion
>visceral

It is no greater evidence of the inherent injustice in this world that EA continues to operate

Attached: sad chimp.jpg (358x334, 16K)

You need to pierce the heart of the beast if you want it dead
and that heart is sports games.

I'm starting to think all of EA's non-sports games are nothing more than money laundering projects.

Reminder that a majority of those companies were dying and on the verge of shutting down when EA acquired them.

>they're going to use this as a way to avoid paying taxes by claiming the missed bonus as a loss

Based. Fuck EA. Don’t praise them for what should be normal ceo practice.

Attached: 78170A3B-1C7E-4A4B-8012-59DC4FC56B62.jpg (3264x2448, 706K)

Blizzard, activision and Ea
All of them use tax havens user.

But don't dare to pirate their games.

Attached: PRIORITIES.png (1041x112, 17K)

i almost felt sorry for her, she is really trying to justify the company's stance.

yeah according to whoever was in charge of justifying the sale

sums it up.

every managing position only gives out bonuses if expectations are met. this isnt some voluntarily made decision. its part of the job. dont fall into pr campaigns Yea Forums.

Is that part of the surprise mechanics?

bonuses were really small (for executives) this year, so they turn them into good PR for EA.

t. a fucking retard that doesn't understand a thing about economy.

Stop defending corporate overlords.

>performance based pay doesn't get paid if the performance is low
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Feeling any bit of sorry towards an executive.
Pls don't.
they are paid
and even if they are fired
they will get big money as a compensation for being fired.

Unlike pic related.

Attached: 3423424432.png (926x613, 84K)

>all these shitty studios that only made a single decent game
lmao keep being retarded

Because they've killed off tons of great devs and franchises and continue to rape and defile gaming in any way they can, you shill piece of shit

>give up
>implying the earned them
>implying they didn’t let one of their premier studios turn into a completely incompetent and delusional husk of its former self
>implying they don’t cause all of their studios to become completely incompetent and delusional husks of their former selves
>implying EA released a single good game in the last decade

u wot

Makes me want to pirate games even more.

Fucked their servers so hard i cant play Titanfall2 as i used to right now

They even fuck functional games up

>wants to invoke empathy
>posts telltalegaymes cancer
Hit and miss retard.

Because they screwed over Suda

because
REEEEEEEE OPTIONAL CONTENT I’M NOT FORCED TO BUY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice to know that California cunts get fucked over by the corporations they fellate.
It's 100% deserved.

Do it.

Attached: REMEMBER KIDS PIRACY BAD.png (893x290, 24K)

>Millionaires does something good
>REEEEEE NO YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL AND MEAN LIKE PAPA MARX SAID

>Millionaires does something good
Like what?

If they didn't make SHIT games with SHIT politics in them, they wouldn't have to give up their bonuses.

EA shills are here. Remember you don’t have to bump the thread when you post

>Not taking an undeserved bonus is "good" and not "the bare minimum for a non-shit human being"
Neck yourself, shill.

Basically, Anthem did shit, therefore they had little bonuses so decided to give them away.

Tax evasion.

Oh no poor multimullionaires won't get their annual 5 million bonus on top of their seven figure salaries. Won't anyone think of those little guys for once?

>battlefield and anthem didn't perform well
>their main income lootboxes is in danger
>EA stock plummets
w-we give up our performance bonuses

Don't worry, they'll fill the gap with all that tax money they don't have to pay.

Attached: 1254334535.png (422x307, 78K)

see

>guys who make their games make 80k a year

>guys who say shit like "We need lootboxes in every game!" make 35 million a year

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1560732123491.jpg (720x835, 56K)

Barely restraining yourself from doing the worst thing possible isn't equivalent to doing something good. It's like walking up to a girl and saying "hey girl, your ass so nice I almost snapped and raped you. I restraned myself though, but my dick is still hard, wanna suck it as a reward for my honourable choice?"

They gave up their bonuses so the stated income on those bonuses aren't used as evidence of the avarice of nickel and diming their customers with the investigation into lootboxes.

Oh great, more cash being injected into shit companies like BioWare and DICE to keep them circling the drain even longer for me to laugh at.

Attached: 1376062396498.png (625x626, 83K)

BOOOHOOO!
>Being so desperate for sympathy when you had none
>Stooping so low to show of the shame in your company because you are a failure
Close these threads shill

Fucking this

HNNNNNNGHHH

Attached: 1474198899487.png (487x433, 240K)

How to anti-jew EA
>make ezpz cash grab game
>gotta tickle your lizard brain
>wait til it makes oodles of cash for like a couple of years
>Hey EA we want to sell
>sell game studio for oodles of cash
>tell everyone it's been sold through gay journalism
>use money, and same employees to make another studio called not(whatever the name of the old one was) and make good games.

Attached: 1553211618942.gif (300x160, 2.5M)

They didn't give up their bonuses. They didn't earn them to begin with, all of their big gas attempts failed horribly.

This. It's like saying
>I'm giving up my lottery win to charity
when you haven't even bought a ticket.

Even when the game market will crash, EA will still stand strong, thanks to FIFA, NBA etc... and normies that buy them. Despite fucking up every other game they release. Can you imagine your typical eternal anglo not buying FIFA? How does that make you feel?

The market will only crash if microtransactions and loot boxes get b& because these big publishers have become dependent on them.

And that's why it will never happen. Some literal who countries no one cares about in europistan might implement it but no real market is gonna shut them out.

because they're literally the worst publisher to have ever existed

>Fail to meet performance bonus because you had a shit 2 quarters
>Oh they gave it up how nice of them

Not how this works.

unironically kys

Journos r bushwa
we must eat them

Attached: MassEffect2 2019-06-14 22-50-46.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

they gave up their bonuses so that money can be used to bribe the lootbox committee

that is very brave for those billionaires to give up their 10 million dollar bonuses this year. i hope they will be okay and not fall on hard times because of this.

EA was literally never good, they started bad and have continually gotten worse. They are lucky this industry has such a massive divide between enthusiasts and casuals.

>Why do we hate EA again?
Their track record

Speak for yourself, I haven't bought a game from EA in well over 15 years. Even the stuff they make that looks mildly promising, I just have to remind myself "Its EA, its not as fun as it looks and its not worth the money", and it never is.

seeing EA finally fall brings such joy to my heart you cant even imagine
this ones for you Black Box, Criterion and Visceral

Attached: b8d.png (305x244, 129K)