Good game design always wins

Good game design always wins.

Attached: hk_vs_bloodstained.png (750x230, 98K)

Wtf is this? Hours?

hollow knight has really good design though

the number of people playing the game at the same time

Nigger, everybody has already beaten the HK, that's why so many people playing BS now. If they were released at same time, there were a different numbers.

>what is all time peak

Is some faggot forcing a rivalry?

Yea a massive faggot is pushing this.

Attached: IMG_20190301_201745.jpg (546x546, 35K)

I bet you're a disgusting NEET weeaboo, kys OP

Glad to see vocal HK fags getting shit on. Hollow knight praise needs to stop because developers look at it like the holy grail. Game makers toolkit says its the best metroidvania ever made and that bloodstained is incredibly mediocre

So is this supposed to be some sort of retarded rivalry?

How comes IP did not go up?

Attached: IMG_20190301_201612.jpg (538x538, 17K)

Who started this faux-rivalry and why? Is it because the game can't stand to Iga's past vanias?

>game barely came out
>already twice as many players as HK's ALL TIME PEAK

Attached: shhbby.jpg (788x524, 133K)

People shilling Not Castlevania or just shitposters

Some fag has been trying to push one in Bloodstained thread, similar shit happened with DMC5 and RoR2 threads earlier this year. Of all fucking pairings.

2k current players. Wow that is pretty impressive for a 2D single player game that old. Didn't even need anime milkers.

Attached: IMG_20190614_223513.jpg (720x540, 37K)

HAHEHAHUR I SEE ANIME GIRL I BUY ANIME GAME XDDDD

Attached: IMG_1824.jpg (525x585, 28K)

lmao how is Bloodstained anime?

Yeah he's been at it for weeks now.

Attached: it's embarassing as a human.png (125x120, 13K)

How is it not brainlet?

Remind me, how many $ did Hollow Knight and Bloodstained collect? And for what purpose is this idjit trying to make it a competition?

>play hollow knight
>amazing game would play again
>play bloodstained
>amazing game would play again
you guys are morons

Attached: 1547118141913.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

Popularity equals something's better now? This board needs to be nuked

>hollow knight
>37k reviews at 95% positivity
>shitstain
>3.4k reviews at 93% positivity
I was going to say marketing always wins, but I shit you not when I first searched 'hollow knight steam' in google to get this statistic the first search result was an ad for Bloodstained.

It's the same nigger who went nuts about Blood recently and spammed some Duke3D mod. When everyone caught on to his shtick, he switched it to Shadow Warrior instead of Duke3D when bitching about Blood.

>you guys
It's one guy pushing it, as he's done with other games mentioned in the thread, and a handful of shitposters (or idiots, who knows).

>first result was an advertisement in Google
WOW

Attached: giphy.gif (550x289, 1.36M)

I don't have adblock enabled in incognito.

Reminder that this is literally a single autist trying to pit Bloodstained against Hollow Knight. No one else wants to fling shit over which is better.

That's not what I meant, of course the first link in any jewgle search is an ad for something else. If I didn't have a DNS filter running that automatically blocked all that shit, I could look up Radical Heights and probably get a Fortnite ad.

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with being a fan of the castlevania games it's based on. They're all playing because of a completely unrelated FLASH GAME.

Attached: 1557877980452.jpg (456x810, 27K)

We're referring to the same thing, right? The result that is labeled "AD" right next to it? I'm pretty sure I don't get those with my adblock.

>game made by literally whos is less popular than game made by a well known dev who made the original fucking Castlevanias
kys OP

is this la mulana fag 2?

>when hollow knight came out nobody cared about it
>then about a year after it was released it suddenly got popular through word of mouth
>then when it came out on switch there was another wave of attention and thus people playing the game
>so it's success is distrubuted over a period of 3 years
you're comparing apples with oranges
that said, they're both great games and you should fuck off with your faux rivalry

People will be talking about HK for decades, not even counting the sequel. Bloodstained has already been forgotten and it just came out.

Both games are great.
So far I prefer HK but only halfway through Miriam's game so it could pull ahead. The faerie's recital earned it a lot of soul points IMO.

Hong Kong is an increasingly nice place. Not sure what it has to do with the thread though.

>then about a year after it was released it suddenly got popular through word of mouth
Nah, it was the Switch release that did the trick. Funny thing though Bloodstained is way worse on the Switch and its Switch release is tomorrow, there might be some really scathing reviews yet.

Pic related is Bloodstained Switch vs PC/PS4.

Attached: switch-vs-pc.png (2560x720, 2.66M)

Hollow Knight didn't have a grand rrlease as far ad I remember? It kind of slowly got popular. 24h peak being around 30% of all time for two years old single player game that hasnt gotten updates or sales in a while seems decent.

I have a SBC running as a DNS filter/adblock/whatever else I want it to do (pihole fork). If I have to use chrome, I still don't get ads in incognito. I don't even get ads on my iPhone
>hurr iPhone
Jailbroken iPhone is one of the best phones you can have, especially if it was free (work gives me a cell phone allowance).

forgot pic

Attached: Untitled.png (1313x594, 70K)

I backed Bloodstained on the day it was announced and I still love HK, this rivalry is stupid. HK doesn't have nearly as much publicity and isn't a long awaited spiritual successor.

Which painting is your face? Tell me so I can kill it with dogs.

advertising
also everyone likes SOTN with a tittymonster vs indie black and white bug world

Bloodstained has some of the most bullshit roadblocks ever created by a human. Maybe it's better at guiding you in the right direction most of the time, but there are a couple of spots that are just nonsense.

yeah you're just not understanding where the problem lies here

Just watched a few minutes of Bloodstained 2 gameplay, the game looks atrocious, very weird movement, constant dialogue for some reason, I played HK and it was pretty much a complete opposite of this game, very aesthetic and pretty art and atmosphere, fast and smooth movement, mostly combat with very little dialogue, story is told by characters you interact with occasionally, why the fuck is this game even competing with HK? Is it because of Castlevania nostalgiafags obsessing over it?

The combat in bloodstained is like 20 years old though. Nostalgiafags were a mistake.

Never played any Catlevania and I fucking loved Bloodstained, I don’t have any nostalgia

ok, listen giga niggers, HK had no hype on release, this game was a big surprise and player number is divided in time as fuck.

Yea, I got it now. Jokes aside, google results are most of the time pretty accurate for what you want, regardless of the jewry associated with the system.

Reminder Silksong will have a better all-time peak and there is nothing you can do about it :)

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Combat was still shit.