Stealth games

What the fuck happened to the stealth genre?
THIEF was a disaster splinter cell is a fucking action game now dishonored is a joke ass creed as an action game and HITMAN is a meme

Attached: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.jpg (435x690, 80K)

Do you think he sucks her (him) off?
Do you think he swallows?

Attached: The sound of silence.jpg (540x720, 178K)

I don't get file name

>Gf's sperm

Attached: 1560104976431.jpg (872x873, 107K)

I don't get it, does he think women have sperm
or does he think that trannies can get pregnant?

I would respect him more if he just admitted he was a homo and his boyfriend looked less Alien.

Attached: VNhCdYI[2].jpg (1024x1589, 507K)

it's fake retardsI hope

Yes.
Yes.

>you will never cuck your husband while fucking him every night

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

>it's fake
is there a difference at this point? you can't make up something so retarded, that it couldn't be real

>GF's sperm

Attached: 14586794109690s.jpg (170x168, 3K)

This was my image, thank chinkmoot for that shit

Attached: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.jpg (616x353, 28K)

Exactly.
The fact that we speculate on whether this is fake or not is terrible enough as is.

lol

How the fuck?

Attached: 1552691151697.jpg (2048x2048, 545K)

At first I thought this was a face swap

mainstream audience doesn't have the patience for true stealth games anymore

Attached: 1559894957789.png (112x112, 19K)

It's one thing to keep taking tiny retarded steps in life because you never really think about them and each individual one doesn't seem so bad but when you write it all out like that it should really click.

Shouldn't this be a private matter? Why the hell would he wrote it on facebook/twitter or whatever that is?

That pic entirely hurt to read. There's no way its real

>Sperm
But hormones chemically castrate you.

why did we let society go this way?

probably fake anyway. but people post a lot of shit that should really be kept private on their social media accounts.
I don't know why the fuck they do it, friends of mine had a relationship meltdown with breakup and everything on their public Facebook profiles back in school. I couldn't have faced anyone out of shame afterwards if that had been me.

Modern generation has been taught to assume privacy means you have something illegal to hide.

no one told them to stop because they thought it was harmless and will never go anywhere.
then the internet came and anyone who'd usually be cast out for his weird views until he corrected them could now live in a hugbox that let them spiral ever deeper into it

Brings a whole new meaning to "My wife's son"