youtube.com/watch?v=b3LZfqxXcrw
youtube.com/watch?v=g_TEstCrus8
youtube.com/watch?v=jBfygUiS50g
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2m1VzTAI8
youtube.com/watch?v=bXKA_mBTp4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6gXs57y88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TAKE IT EASY

Where can a buy guitars to use with Clone hero or Rockband? They're really expensive nowadays

SLOW RlDE

Thrift stores

Stupid ugly dog I bet he can't even FC Through the Fire and Flames on hard never mind expert. SMELLY DOG!

TAKE IT EASY
take it easy..

I can't beat Raining Blood on expert, it's the only song that I have left

Attached: mcloving it.jpg (473x395, 79K)

Second hand websites or thrift stores
Look for Xplorer or Wii models.

>nostalgia for guitar hero

what a strange feeling. we really do live in a doggy dog world.

just buy a cheap real electric guitar and play Rocksmith

I think you mean it’s a “dog-eats-dog” world, user.

the fact that you tried correcting him means we really do live in a doggy dog world

Holy shit he's a master of GH

All these songs were about sex! Why didn't anyone tell me that when I was a little kid that didn't speak English?

Take it easy!

Attached: IMG_20190624_152816_244.jpg (1280x1000, 102K)

>tfw I was first in the world on Bird and the Worm for Guitar Hero WoR

Attached: 1559588520118.gif (400x225, 996K)

I'M IN THE MOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=eDifP-w7vtU

it was a different time.

Don't even try to search for them on EBay, these guitars shouldn't be that expensive at all; try to find them in a thrift store and possibly the Wii, PS3 or even the World Tour PS2 ones (you'll need an adapter for the latter, if you want to use it on Clone Hero or something).

wii is useless without the wiimote or this thing
so I highly recommend this thing

Attached: IMG_20190206_105138.jpg (1278x719, 223K)

frets on fire

Holy shit the memories.

THE RYTHM IS RIGHT

I'm such a noob that I can't even beat One on expert

This, you can actually feel like you've accomplished something

Man I can only beat either of those on medium. I swear the pros at this game are the same kind of inhuman reptiles running the government this shit is impossible.

ON A COLD WINTER MORNING

i practice niqqa

youtube.com/watch?v=aiRn3Zlw3Rw

Attached: that feel when to smart.jpg (2000x1859, 489K)

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY ON!

Attached: TTFAF.gif (300x200, 884K)

Fucking casuals the lot of you!

Attached: Buckethead.jpg (630x839, 86K)

Rockband/guitar hero are social games that are easy for anyone with two hands to pick up with zero music or even gaming background. That's what make them so popular and fun.

Same, I pretty much slide my fingers back and forth and hope strumming randomly will hit a majority of the notes for star power to carry me. One time I got lucky mashing through the hard parts and still choked on the literal final note.

>That's what make them so popular and fun.
but they're all dead

>Cuckethead

i can beat ttfaf with a controller

The trick to that one is never releasing the colour closer to green.

MOVE TO THE MUSIC

YOU SIT THERE IN YOUR HEARTACHE

Post yer beating Jordan on Expert achievement or begone casual.

I have it, but I cheesed it with a glitch by unpatching Guitar Hero 2
Along with 5 staring every song on Expert
I beat got stuck on the GH3 expert campaign on the last set list.
At least I could beat all the songs on Rockband on expert and could beat Green Grass and High Tides on Expert. Rock band and all their spinoffs are so fucking easy compared to GH2 and 3.

Attached: whereyat_194945570.jpg (1000x664, 77K)

pics or gtfo

I woke up this morning with this song stuck in my head. Thank you for proving the hivemind is real once again.

>tfw can't emulate GH2 properly so I got stuck on the 5th venue

Attached: bab.jpg (1920x1880, 219K)

I 5 starred Jordan on expert, probably my best achievement. Everything 5 star except six, that song is a fucking workout.

you mean that second controller port practice bug?
you won't fool anybody with that

I remember back in 2010 I used to play in a rock band. One day I went to a party and they were playing guitar hero. I always thought of that game as a game for kids, seeing their little plastic toy guitars and all that shit, but those were all dudes in their early twenties playing. I offered them up to give them guitar lessons for free. They showed up to exactly one class and then never came back because "it was too hard" and "it wasn't fun like the game". Those fuckers spent a total time of 20 minutes with a fucking real instrument and were bored as fuck because it takes actual effort to learn something. Millenials were just like zoomers are currently, you just don't remember.

Attached: 1395513914957.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

Difficulty aside, what's your favorite song anons?

*cages you*
nothing personnel

Attached: 9721E94B-0E3F-4684-B65D-350F4DA61ADA.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Because Activision and whoever the fuck made Rockband kept shitting out shittier and shitter games until everyone moved onto Rocksmith.

It's hard enough to get the shit to not have input lag on a regular console. Emulating them must be a fucking nightmare. At least there are indie games that basically steal all the songs from every game.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say that TTFaF was easier than Jordan. That song was ridiculous.

It was some glitch that made every song turn into the first few parts of Trogdar! on expert. If you have enough autism and GH friends to piss off on Xbox Live then it is worth it spending a day playing like 32 notes then listening to Trogdar! 64 times while you do other shit on the computer.

Attached: 534862-buckethead_jk02.jpg (276x420, 27K)

Pride and fucking joy, hated it at first but it grew bigly, like a cancer

*sippppppp* they dont make slow rides like this anymore

yeah that's the one
you nail one section and it gives you gold stars on the song

>Buckethead

The ultimate casual

barracuda

>At least there are indie games that basically steal all the songs from every game.
Yeah but those don't have the actors, the lights syncronised to the music, and all the unlocking systems

my sides

I can’t beat the dark solo. I just can’t. That song is just an arthritis simulator.

>barracuda
Next to Black Magic Woman and Loud and Dirty in the worst song podium

Attached: homer puking.png (640x480, 400K)

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=b3LZfqxXcrw

Pretend We're dead by L7
Slow Ride because I could whoop my autistic Metallica friend with it because he can't play slow songs worth a shit
Green Grass and High Tides because that song is retarded long with like 3 hard parts

Fuck unlocking. There are like 6 fucking songs on GH3 you can only unlock by beating the CO-OP campaign. So you either have to use that cheat code or hand a retard the controller on easy mode while you slog through hours of music you've already mastered.

Post achievement or cope

Attached: B1zoUsfawPS._SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 84K)

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) from GH: Metallica. I had a big boner for Metallica at the time.

I also really liked Hot for Teacher (Van Halen) and Today (Smashing Pumpkins) from World Tour.

I remember one I would play over Xbox Live with some guy I met on Modern Warfare 2, he told me he could beat One on expert blindfolded and did it while we were in a party, my stupid 14 year old ass believed him.

Attached: 1522922706188.png (534x590, 536K)

>hating not only on Barracuda, but Black Magic Woman too
fucking neck yourself

Attached: 1557233347134.jpg (439x436, 26K)

WE CAN ROLL ALLNIGHT!

youtube.com/watch?v=g_TEstCrus8

suck it

Attached: clonehero-Soulless-5-20190503233410.png (1280x720, 564K)

>this very niche example of unlockable content is a reason why unlockable content should be banned
#notallunlockables , just don't have any retard locking content behind multiplayer, unlockables are a really good reason why to get better and get higher scores.

HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JESUS

>I've heard a lot of people say that TTFaF was easier than Jordan
GH3 has super lenient HO/PO mechanics, even moreso than GH2.

GH1 HO/POs were so unreliable that you would be better off playing the game like Guitar Freaks with a five mile-wide timing window.

Bloodrayne is what barracuda wishes to be but can't, Nigger Magic Woman is just all over the place and has no structure, may as well insert Math rock in the game.

>doing keyboard parts on guitar
Neversoft were a fucking cancer on society. They never understood charting.

Rock you like a Hurricane. This whole series gave me an unhealthy addiction to dad rock.

GH really peaked at 3. 2 is good for like Jordan and The Trooper and Psychobilly freakout and Cherry Pie. The rest of the songs were garbage as fuck.

I couldn't even hope to find a copy of GH1 GH2 already took some fucking digging GH1 is basically vaporware.

Bohemian Rhapsody in 6 was almost entirely piano keys. They were already starting to run dry on worthwhile guitar songs by World Tour and it just got worse.

Nice job, user.

Attached: FF549002-0F23-48E7-8EF7-3DDF14AE37A5.png (916x513, 469K)

>Cherry Pie
>OMG I LOVE BOBJENZ
no

Also who tried playing games that you weren't supposed to play with a Guitar Hero controller with a Guitar Hero controller?

I remember doing that shit on Halo 3 and the fucking X axis was controlled by the whammy bar, the grenades with the starpower, and the buttons working how you'd expect. Left stick was gone, so unless you rebound your controls you span like a retard throwing grenades at your feet until you either get the luckiest mele kill of your life or you get kicked from the lobby.

Hey, I had to find something I liked out of that shitpile that was GH2.

Attached: Take_my_car.png (848x761, 657K)

Six by All That Remains?

Impulse on GH3 the first part is so amazing to play, Knights of Cydonia as a close second

Oh yeah, I forgot about Freebird. That song is basically the only reason to even consider fishing that shit out of a 50 cent bargain bin.

>Knights of Cydonia as a close second
>playing Hysteria on RB1
That bass line may be overplayed now, but it was fun and charted perfectly.

GH2 soundtrack was amazing, what are you talking about?

dont mind me, just posting songs from

GH1
youtube.com/watch?v=jBfygUiS50g

GH2
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2m1VzTAI8

GH3
youtube.com/watch?v=bXKA_mBTp4E

Genuine Penguin

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6gXs57y88

Attached: Genuine Penguin.jpg (1200x1800, 442K)

Nah, it sucked ass. Name one song that isn't Freebird.

*exists*

Attached: 41-m3M5vZ-L.jpg (500x235, 18K)

YYZ

I stand corrected.

Carry On Wayward Son

Oh yeah, that too. At least the first half really sucked ass.
I liked that song Dead! by My Chemical Romance a little too much, I played it with the guitar behind my back.

>Beast and the Harlot
>Misirlou
>Madhouse
>Laid to rest
>shitpile
off yourself

plz no bully. I take back what I said.

I hated how the framerate on world tour was so fucking janky, everything on it was janky. Had to uninstall it

Yep.
Misirlou, carry me home, psychobilly freakout and hangar 18 are some of my favorites in the series.

It's incredibly bizarre but looks fun
I bet this has a value of over a hundred dollars nowadays

This dude actually makes shit music t.Yea Forums

not a change mate, it's like thirty bucks off ebay

What are some of your sophisticated musical tastes? They must be much more refined than us plebians.

Cliff of Dover was always immensely satisfying to play for me

>may as well insert Math rock in the game
>he doesnt remember FCPREMIX

25 or 6 to 4 in Rock Band 3

>can't FC TTFAF on hard
Feels kinda bad. Starting on CH has got me some terrible habits and skill holes.

WELL YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT LOVE, GIVING SIGHT TO THE BLIND

Attached: 109284395657.jpg (600x485, 25K)

>GH2
I mostly only played at a friend's house so I mostly played the meme songs. I guess Trogdor, Psychobilly Freakout, or Jordan.
>GH 80s
Play With Me probably.
>GH3
Cliffs of Dover, easy.
>GH Aerosmith
Perry's guitar battle, honestly. Holy shit is it good.
>World Tour
Either Satch Boogie, L'Via L'Viaquez, Purple Haze, or Hot For Teacher. Actually difficult because I think the heights of that soundtrack are underrated.
>GH Metallica
Outside of the actual Metallica stuff I liked Stone Cold Crazy a lot.
>GH5
Wolf Like Me, Do You Feel Like We Do (Live), or Steady As She Goes. Again, harder than it seems.
>GHVH
Eruption or Master Exploder.
>GH6
Haven't played honestly.
>DJ Hero
Shout (Tears for Fears) vs Pjanoo (Eric Prydz), something about that track resonates with my soul.
>DJ Hero 2
Invaders Must Die (The Prodigy) vs Debaser (The Pixies)

Attached: 1464818927520.jpg (445x359, 33K)

It's so cheap to get DJ Hero set up it's hilarious. The turntables go for less than most games and your local Fucking Gamestop probably has PS3/360 copies of both games for 99 cents each. I'd recommend it if you're interesting. Really unique control scheme and 90% of the mixes are fucking incredible.

TTFATF and any Dragonforce song in these games is basically just a meme. Of course a band that increases the BPM of their guitar recording in post is going to be difficult to play. Also TTFATF is the only good song Dragonforce ever made; I've tried listening to the album it's off of and other DF albums, and it's somehow the only good thing they've ever done. The band is like the "Monkeys on Typewriters" analogy but with Power Metal, and they've only made a good track by chance once.

Attached: 1534958300029.png (582x685, 269K)

I don't even like TTFAF either. As a matter of fact tmy favorites always tend to be the easiest songs so I don't need to break my fingers playing a bunch of memes.

>The fucking breakdown of We Will Rock You vs Robot Rock
>Ends with a spliced-together "We-ROCK" before dropping the last chorus
God-tier workout song.

Attached: 1513158923979.png (421x583, 135K)

My favorite songs in these games are guitar virtuoso stuff half the time, but also I enjoy playing Bass more so I kind of side-step that (except for when I bought Black Betty as DLC for WT and the bass goes fucking insane in the middle despite having a slow, rhythmic open strum for the actual vocal parts).

that's not math rock, it's pretty consistent through and through

>Was really good at GH as a kid
>Started playing real guitar
>Now really shit at GH
>Not that good at real geetar for having played for 12 years either
>Even struggle with sweep picking still
>Girls always preferred the athletes anyways
>Fap to 2D every night and cry myself to sleep
Anyone know this feel?

Attached: da2.jpg (365x363, 18K)

Try to imagine that the athletes stopped being good at Madden or whatever when they got good at sports.

my goal one day is to play this on a real guitar

iktf

Buckethead rules u absolute pleb
t. /m/

Based /m/

Attached: 1559547925046.jpg (857x611, 103K)

>just played Slow Ride on Bass
what the fuck? I didn't expect it to be so hard?

Attached: bing bing justuu.jpg (738x777, 84K)