One copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, please

One copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, please.

Attached: BiBo.jpg (1832x1976, 586K)

very based

Attached: 1558818625919.jpg (500x612, 153K)

My wood rose when I opened up OP's pic. Am I a homosexual?

Yes.

You're a hobosexual. Seriously, you seem to have shit taste in men considering how Big Boss is ugly as fuck.

Big Boss looks great and you know it. You don't need to be a chad to be handsome.

>You don't need to be a chad to be handsome.
user, I.......

His face looks crooked. FUCK Big Medic.

Attached: 1451675217841.png (859x471, 931K)

>His face looks crooked
Do you think this face is crooked? It's a 99% identical mesh when compared to the pic in OP, and it's the same exact pose too.

Attached: Bibo.jpg (536x669, 233K)

Yes. I think the model for Big Boss / Big Medic looks crooked. It looks bad. His face looks weird.

Attached: 1537632249454.png (783x684, 533K)

At least it's better than this hag.

Attached: 9b62bc273bb21bcac2e6a889c220f702.jpg (768x960, 91K)

I prefer that CG render to the MGSV model, desu.

Attached: mgs4_C_S_2.jpg (959x720, 190K)

Attached: .gif (498x243, 1.25M)

Why do you want middle aged Big Boss to look like an ugly wretched piece of shit? In terms of comparing PW to 2, Solid Snake in 2 by 2009 was 37, which is only 2 years apart from Big Boss in PW who was 39 by 1974. Point is, Solid Snake at 37 sure did not look anywhere near the hag that is Peace Walker Big Boss.

Big Boss' face model for MGSV looks a lot better than any of his face models for PW.

>preferring PW CG renders to MGSV models
Big Boss looks too old in Peace Walker's CG renders. He shouldn't be looking like he's in his late 50's when he's 39, for fucks sake.

Well, the in-game model for Big Boss in PW looks like shit, but the CG render is alright in my book
>why do you want middle aged big boss to look like an ugly wrteched piece of shit?
but he already does look like that in MGSV, I want him to not look weird and ugly. I don't have a problem with what age he looks like, I have a problem with the fucking weird and awkward uncanny valley face of his. He looks the worst out of all characters in MGSV, every other facial model looks better, Kaz, Huey, Ocelot, Quiet, Skull Face, etc. Big Boss looks fucking weird.

>but he already does look like that in MGSV
No he doesn't.
His face model in V eliminated all of his wrinkles and made him look more like a normal guy, or rather, somebody of the "dudebro" type. Plus, it fixes the empty spot in the middle of his mustache to make the model on par with his MGS3 and MGS4 models. It also made his jaw wider than his CG renders from PW to make it closer to the MGS3 model, too.

Attached: 272-0-1457946955.png (670x376, 113K)

The only noticeable change between Big Boss' PW renders and MGSV model is that they made him fat.
Yes, Kojima made Big Boss fat. Kojima also made his nose fat.

Attached: BiBo PW tweaking.png (998x478, 522K)

No, he looks weird and awkward in it. Every other facial model in that game looks "right", when I watch Kaz perform his monologue I don't feel weird, when I look at Ocelot talking, it doesn't feel weird, same for Huey. But every fucking time Big Boss opens his mouth and talks, it looks weird and off.

Attached: Shinkawa sexy.jpg (640x914, 139K)

>"""Definitive Experience"""
>is just a bundle of Phantom Pain and Ground Zeros
>doesn't restore any of the cut content
>doesn't add in any of the great ideas that were scrapped before development began
No.
Tell your gay boner to sit back down. Big Boss and Venom are manlets. Quiet is literally taller than they are.

>Lets cut the best and most emotionally effective scene from the game
lol at kojima

Attached: Big Boss Not Your Kind of People.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

The graphics seem too high quality for this scene, it was likely prepared specifically for this trailer.
There is such thing as trailer-specific scenes; scenes that show up in their respective trailers but never in the actual product. This could be one of them.
Also, this scene appears to be taking place at dawn instead of night, which is what the final version of the chopper scene in Ground Zeroes takes place in.

>He looks weird and awkward in V because I feel like it, everything else is wrong despite I'm being given evidence that his face model in V is an absolute huge improvement
Perhaps you don't like hoboes that look like pedophile rapists? That seems to be what you think of when it comes to Big Boss in MGSV.

>Big Boss
>pedophile rapist
Well, there is the Date with Paz in Peace Walker.

why are you so triggered that somebody doesn't like the MGSV model? Are you the CG artist of the game? if you are, you did a shit job with Big Boss, Kojima should have fired your gay ass.

Big Boss looks beautiful in MGSV. There. Said it.

Paz is legal in certain jurisdictions.

A 37 year old fucking a 16 year old inside a cardboard box is creepy no matter what way you spin it. He may not be a straight up pedophile, but he is a creep.

Paz is literally flat, she looks like a kid even if she isn't.

Paz is an adult midget, you idiot.

>37 year old
Big Boss is 39 in Peace Walker. He was born in 1935.

Roastie please. Paz is Prime Teen Pussy (PTP). Literally based to tap that. Besides, she's only pretending to be underage anyway. You're literally being ableist saying that she can't consent to sex just because she looks underage.

Has an engine ever come close to Fox engine?

I prefer that render overall too, aside from the way the mustache is disconnected from the beard. I think what throws me off with the MGSV model is his big schnoz.