What are some good chill and friendly video games?

What are some good chill and friendly video games?

Attached: fbh7ld52j4n21.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>discord is still down

Attached: 1558895987297.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

This one's very discord friendly, they even added fishing like last month.

Attached: sea_of_thieves_e3_2016_6.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

fuck off, discord tranny

>add some random user from one of these threads
>claims to want friends to play coop games with
>messages me to decide what game to play
>Says we can play tomorrow because he has to go to work
>I message him the next day letting him know I’m off and we can play whenever
>Doesn’t respond that day or the next few days
>He’s online because I can see him playing LoL
>End up removing him

>Add another user who claims to want friends
>5 minutes into the conversation he tries to ERP with me
>End up removing him

Why is it so hard to find normal people here who don’t try to fuck me and can actually hold a conversation for longer than 2 minutes?

Personally, playing an eroge then telling my normiest friend to play it was always a quite chill and friendly past-time for me.

Nowadays, when people say "I want friends" they're implying that they only want friends on their own, overly specific, autistic terms.

That's what you get from people wanting to talk over discord from an anonymous imageboard

Because normal people wouldn't be begging for e-friends on Yea Forums of all places.

I'm pretty chill and friendly thats why i don't use discord lel.

I'm that person on the other end who never ends up playing games with people she adds. Sorry about that user.

Sounds like you are the problem
>entitled baby deletes somebody because they didn't play a game with him after a few days

Yeah, that’s kinda what I figured after my experiences and the general vibe of discord threads. I have no problem adding anons as long as they’re not weird, but it seems everyone is fucking weird.

Actually, if the game you want to play is popular enough AND you, for some reason, want to play with anons, I've personally found some success on some generals on /vg/.
Mostly, /ink/ during Splat1 times. I can't really attest to the state of other generals or current /ink/.

That's how it's always been.
There's nothing wrong with trying to find a specific type of friend you wanna hang out with.

I'm not weird and don't use discord so there you go.

Same dude same.
I'm more comfortable in writing so I become "internet friends" with someone only via text then the whole thing falls apart when video or voice is added to the equation.

True, but nowadays it's extremely easy to "unperson" someone in a social circle whenever they get too "out of line."
Before the mass exodus of people to internet and cell phones in the naughts, sometimes there really wasn't an easy way to "unfriend" someone for petty inconsequential reasons. So this usually lead to people trying harder to work out the kinks in a relationship instead of suddenly abandoning it wholesale.
It seems to be an unintended consequence of ubiquitous and instantaneous communication.

Attached: 1556770636097.png (361x691, 187K)

I spent so much time on the internet and I literally never add any people, my friends all have other "discord friends" now and I'm wondering if I'm missing out by not branching out a bit

Attached: 1546266878301.png (562x475, 262K)

You have a finite time and an infinite amount of things you could do.
Do what makes you happy, user.
If this constant rat race to have a large circle of internet friends leaves you in despair, then there is nothing wrong with no participating anymore.

I'm also a complete sperg when it comes to actually voice chatting, when I like to think that I can at least successfully convey my thoughts over text chat. I'd still rather voice chat because it's faster than typing everything out. If I start talking to someone on voice chat it quickly devolves into a big silence and then them disconnecting though.

>chill and friendly

>she

Some of my best friends irl and online are people with which I can have a mutual and non-awkward silence.
Communication is one of those things that if you find yourself in a constant state of it, things tend to get a bit weird.
Honestly, I've never liked people in real life that are constantly talking. It's like their not even trying to say anything at all eventually and only talk to hear their own voice.

>he
I'm fine with mutual silences. But it seems like we're a minority as most people seem to get freaked out by it. I do enjoy people constantly talking though because I just enjoy listening to what people have to say in general. Also if they keep talking means I have more opportunities to comment on things.

I’m not even sure what game it was, since it was about 2 months ago but I don’t think it was popular enough for a /vg/ thread. But next time, I’ll go searching in them if I ever want someone to play with.

It’s okay. I can’t get mad at you for it.

>e
The perks of being a wallflower, I suppose.
Ah, well, the saddest part about trying to find people to be friends with on Yea Forums(nel) is that one or both parties eventually have to give up their anonymity in order to continue the friendship.
Many anons don't know what to do with themselves without anonymity where one there was.

Usually, the best place to find people to play a specific game is a (smaller) community specifically for that game.
Then, you can at least assume people discussing the game in-depth are passionate enough to play that game with you without instantly being a weirdo.

Fair enough. My life has gotten pretty stagnant though so maybe it wouldn't hurt, its just hard to get oneself to do anything out of the ordinary and with socializing especially it runs the risk of coming off as too forced. I'm generally good at texting but I can't for the life of me chat people up

Ha, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm far more charismatic via text than voice/video.
It's most likely my own fault for usually preferring text-based media to audio-visual ones (especially in the case of non-interactive media).

Wait, Discord is down? I guess that explains the shitty breads today

I mean if you want to be friends with someone the complete anonymity has to go away, but you don't need to reveal everything about yourself. So I don't really find it sad at all.
I think years of reading, forums, and IRC might've done the same for me.

Also, some of the generals are vague and inclusive (i.e. genres of games) so don't get discouraged if your game of choice doesn't have its own general.
Sometimes, one must sift through the catalog to find a good general, but that's inherently true of all boards on this damned site.

Add me, I'm very chill and friendly person

Perhaps bittersweet would be a more appropriate term?
There's also a certain indignation on imageboards of posting personal contact info. Even benign, throwaway account posting is usually met with derision.
Which, it does make sense. Internet culture when Yea Forums was in its heyday was distinctly opposed to sharing contact info with complete strangers.
It's a concept that I'm a bit nostalgic for, really.
Now, people dox themselves constantly all the time by accident just because they've left a internet footprint a mile long.

Says you, nigger faggot.

Okay, just shut the fuck up now, kapeesh? I'm sick of little fags like you ruining Yea Forums with your EPIC WAIFU ANIME OMG ROFL bullshit. Kill yourself, seriously.

Attached: totally not from a doujin im reading haha nope.jpg (493x469, 150K)

That's wasn't very chill and friendly thing to say. Wanna be friends still?

It went down while some of us were having a very chill and friendly discussion about discord.
And that is why this thread itself exists.

I'm sorry. I'm trying to be more chill and friendly but sometimes I make mistakes.
I'll be your friend, chill and friendly guy!

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, YOU LITTLE GORILLA?

Attached: 1559773896749.jpg (722x990, 176K)

I know this post was a joke, but it still made me smile in a heartwarming way.

Attached: 1479576674337.jpg (300x300, 38K)

Thanks user, you’ve been a great help this morning:

VRChat is a very chill and friendly game with chill and friendly people to talk to

Attached: Chill and Friendly.png (1080x1920, 1.91M)

That's what jokes are supposed to do, silly.

>be in school 20 years ago
>never reveal your name and adress on the internet
>scariest shit that could happen to you
>a murderer will come in your house
>be in school today
>reveal everything it's fine bro

Attached: Skiskate_rolls_16_check_em__7a9d400c489d96885df0db4ec3b24444.png (280x200, 53K)

You're welcome!
I'm here forever so shitposting got old real quick. but I sometimes still do it
People stopped getting murdered as much after revealing everything about themselves online so the fear-mongering lost its impact.

it's good to be cautious, but I think the fear mongering of yesteryear was a bit too much. It did stop me from giving personal info to people so I guess it worked. Although it's probably gotten more lax today, I don't think anyone is teaching kids to reveal themselves on the internet.
I think it's become a bit more acceptable now as time has went on. But, I've definitely seen people get piled on for posting contact or trying to contact someone in a thread. The doxxing thing is sadly true though, you have no idea how many people just connect all their accounts to discord which you can get personal info from.

Exactly!
I try to have my different social media accounts (the few I use) to be completely isolated from one another.
It's a headache at times, but all it takes is making an impression on one obsessive person with too much time on their hands for you to become the star of an internet witch-hunt.
But anyway, this is for chill and friendly people only philbert#3446

It's really funny to think that this thread wouldn't even exist if I hadn't posted the three words "Says you, nigga" to that guy in the other thread that I'm beginning to think wasn't a very chill and friendly guy at all.

I dunno, maybe it’s different for me but I’m never worried about that sort of stuff because I’m just a generic black guy and I’m not really interesting to the point where someone would be too obsessive about me.

It only takes a singular impression to the wrong person.
There's many a tale of fairly uninteresting people becoming internet sensations just because they struck a chord with other, fairly uninteresting people.
It's a gamble online: sometimes, you meet really great people that you wouldn't mind being friends with.
Other times, the exact opposite happens.
Besides, some people would obsess about being your friend just because they found out you were black.
It's disheartening at times- this brave new world- but just keep your chin up and we're all gonna make it, bro.

>some people would obsess about being your friend just because they found out you were black.

If they’re out there, I haven’t found them yet. But you’re not wrong. And you make very good points. I’ll try to be more mindful about that in the future.