Stop playing Divinity

Stop playing Divinity

Attached: 1543906818467.jpg (3840x2160, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blb7DejmklY
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3JpgCF6zx2-VAw4VPwv7Pw/
youtu.be/bWtboTSCO2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HbGmMjKFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"""playing""" rpgs.
kek

Attached: 1545202861417.jpg (2560x1440, 725K)

No.

Attached: horny lizard.png (769x753, 938K)

are these jokes one sided or do they make fun of everyone?

>stop playing Divinity
Why?

it's a liberal psyop

Attached: 1538306113534.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

The TITS ghost makes fun of everyone, though he either talks about their tits or says "pecker" repeatedly.

reminder the red prince can have GAY SEX

>tfw playing DOS EE again and it's even more fun than I remember
Baldurs Gate 3 can fuck off desu, I just want DOS3.

>are these jokes one sided
When was the last time any Western video game had any non-SJW approved humor? Duke Nukem Forever?

I see nothing wrong

No.

>Wants you to fuck the darkness out of her
>Plays you a song
>thicc

You DID romance Lohse, right Yea Forums?

Attached: Lohse1.png (835x413, 408K)

Or calls Loahse a womb of demons, her body raped by an unwelcome guest.

Are you retarded or have you never actually played the game, user? Is it both?

No, I played as Lohse.

>game is absolutely packed with ridiculous pnp type shit
>gets mad when the walking skeleton NPCs treat the world like the stupid place it was made out to be

Reminder that the Red Prince also finds his waifu and fathers children with them, after murdering the nigger prince for beeing a traitorous asshole.

Reminder you can spy on them having lizard sex for the keks.

Imagine being so triggered by one of the oldest jokes in human history.

Attached: brainlet.png (800x729, 48K)

Really? No option to flash tits?

Why isn't "agree to his request" an option?

Reminder that you can murder him in cold blood inside the ship and loot his corpse, to then find him again and kill him again to loot his corpse again, and find him a third time as a skeleton turned to the god king at the very end to kill him one last time so you can loot his body yet again.

>not purging every degenerate war mongering lizard in the game, specially the "I was mildly upset so I whored myself to the God King" slut

so let me guess, you tried romancing him on your first playthrough and ended up getting cucked, right?

They're a Belgian company drumpfkin.

that's unethical user

What happens next?

Attached: 1557221801520.jpg (490x490, 62K)

I am neither a scaly nor do I have s/m fetishes, user. Those are your issues to solve.

Already did three days after it released. It was a shitty buggy mess that I had to restart from the beginning a couple of times. Completely soured the game for me.

>Caring about ethics in a cRPG

I think even the gronards would agree, this is better writing than Beamdog.

>Finish a quest that takes off your magical bindings
>Finish another quest later that also walks through taking off your magical bindings even though they're already off

I appreciate all the options this game provides but there should have been a little more quest overlap testing

Attached: Artorias reaction.png (500x383, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=blb7DejmklY

I'm travelling as a Lizard Soldier, with the Red Prince, Ifan Ben-Mezd and the Beast in tow

I've done most side quests, however I stopped playing once I reached The Lost Isle. Should I pic it up again and finish the end?

I would agree, but early on for some quest, it ONLY took off the magical bindings on MY character, the rest of my party ate shit.

Attached: 1560852240856.jpg (283x283, 8K)

The "white" thing is about the color of their robes.

The end is fairly shit so I wouldn't rush to it unless you really feel like a cRPG session.

Silly user. Lizards don't have tits.

Attached: lizard.png (440x616, 85K)

>The end is fairly shit
Dunno why people hate on the end, the final fight was pretty cool.

Thank you for your honest opinion man. Righto, i'll put the game onto the back burner again. I do plan on finishing the game, it is genuinely really good; but I am busy irl, when I get more time i'll sit down and finish it.

It was literally a blurt of tweests and exposition from three different parties, and a Mass Effect 3 tier of "nothing you did actually matters except for a small slideshow at the end, by the way. That slideshow is also invalidated because the game now has a direct sequel in the works that takes place immediately after this fight, so nevermind those, either. Now choose A or B, or C if you were retarded."

>nothing you did actually matters except for a small slideshow at the end, by the way
Eh, this is how CRPGs usually end though, with slideshows.
>That slideshow is also invalidated because the game now has a direct sequel in the works
...which is also a normal thing. You have to pick 1 canonical ending for a sequel unless you really want some "hurr all endings happened!" bullshit like Deus Ex Invisible War.

That pic is actually pretty accurate. It's like -5 int irl but hey, close enough.

I just didn't like how when you play the skeleton man it auto directed you to the enslave humanity ending if you just go basic god. I'm hoping they fixed it at some point, but it wasn't in time for me.

Or you do neither of those and you;
A - don't make your game have drastically different endings and choices that should have violent impact on the world, and instead focus on an actual storyline that is properly fleshed out in detail so as to avoid, again, a ten minutes long "AH-HA! AND THIS WAS ME ALL ALONG! AND ME! AND ALSO ME! - AND THOSE GUYS TOO! SHOCK! What do you mean you have seen us like, twice in the whole game and don't really care? But people talked about us in some dialogues!"

or

B - Don't make fucking direct sequels to games about choices with barely any other redeemable qualities

Just because other developers are retarded, doesn't mean you get to be too and shrug it off. It is still retarded.

Attached: 88dfe79d02ff211ec6d50593f7045374.jpg (298x325, 29K)

'ALIBUT
SHEEP'S CHEESE
TOMAHTOS

>Move to kiss him
Come on man, don't leave me hanging

Attached: 1523198638101.gif (638x638, 186K)

I actually just started playing DOS1, I've had it on GOG for a while now and actually had a bit of fun for the first few hours I played it. Started with Shadowblade and Wayfarer, did I fuck up?

Reading the lore around the area lets you find out beforehand that guard as a lizard fetish

>now option to show him them

You're right, shit RPG.

>playing as Fane
>finding that lizard whore that has thing for undead

Attached: 1534125437600.gif (275x207, 820K)

>don't make your game have drastically different endings and choices that should have violent impact on the world
Then people would complain about getting too railroaded. I mean are you really arguing that having vastly different endings available is a bad idea?
>What do you mean you have seen us like, twice in the whole game and don't really care? But people talked about us in some dialogues!
Well Lucian is literally the canonical interpretation of the player character from the very first Divinity game, plus Braccus Rex was a boss fight in DOS 1 so those characters that show up in the end are a big deal.

Tick tock

I feel like that dialogue tree was made for me

Illusion of choice IS railroading you. When I can effectively choose two minutes before the fight to nuke an entire city for absolutely no reason beyond giggles, but my character's most vital/critical choice gets reduced to "Become Jesus" or "Get a lobotomy for some reason", that's just absolutely retarded.
It becomes even more retarded when the already small pool of forced choices that only account for a single type of character plus Fane immediately go on to be invalidated by making a sequel that says "eh, nah, scratch that. you were Jesus."

Did you really get triggered over an old joke about politicians?

Some people want to be offended because they think it gives them an argument.

I have all the Divinity games except Original Sin 2, are there other games that aren't on steam/gog or am I safe to start?

Why? Does snowflake need a safe space?

>showing him your tits is not even an option

shit game confirmed. seriously that's some cringe as fuck politically correct sjw femenist frequency writing right there

It was pretty shit mate
>The villains like Dallas' motives and actions make no sense anymore
>Meanwhile the Divine was the real villain all along
>But he's actually trying to save everyone and he spent all his time on this shit despite still not having fixed his previous issue with Damien

I mean seriously what was the point of Dallas actually? Why the fuck is the final boss a random ass kraken? Why is the finale literally "kill yourself" "don't kill yourself and take over" or "don't kill yourself and give everyone sourcery" completely disregarding every fucking thing that happened before...

Also the game was/is buggy as hell, if you don't take any source during act 2 Malady ends up dying which breaks the game and half the characters don't even acknowledge what happened, finishing Lohse's quest was weird as shit and gave no closure, just a sudden "I will free EVERYONE from demonic possession nao!" and I somehow ended up getting a generic elf character ending instead of a Lohse ending. Sebile's quest makes even less sense "suddenly world tree" "oh btw it's evil and you hate it, do you want to sacrifice yourself to it????" Choose not to and you fight that blind chick, kill her and she shows up the next act as though nothing happened, kill her again and kill the tree and she'll still come back again in the final act to thank you for it....?????

Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, Divinity 2 , Dragon Commander, OS1 and OS2

Somehow I own these all across both steam and gog, wow and how

Let's not forget there's no dialogue with Sahelia at the end when she shows up despite being killed several times over, in the city. LITERALLY no dialogue, despite she tells you she will murder everyone sooner or later.
Nobody reacts if you kill her right there and then either.

wat.
are you fucking retarded?
How? How does dallis motivation not make any sense?
and how is Lucian even the badguy here? He just figured out that this whole "source" thing is the reason the voidwoken come to invade.
Yes if you end up beeing the divine it ends on a "good" ending, all non fane or lohse endings end on a "good" ending, because otherwise the world would be fucked.

But beeing the divine, or there beeing a divine in general means that there will be huge fucking losses agains tthe voidwoken.
Lucians plan is actually pretty good. if you go with source communism and give everyone source, theres still a fuckhuge war against the voidwoken.
Lucians plan of getting rid of the Source shuts out the voidwoken, gets rid of the asshole gods and keeps him beeing the prime big dick jesus figure of the world.

I dont see how he isnt doing something that, from his position, is the right thing.
The final boss is Braccus, he just summons the kraken, if you did the right choices, you can actually brainwash the kraken to kill Braccus for you, its just his pet.

The rest of what you discribe is mostly bugs, which yeah, larian is bad with those sometimes, im not gonna defend those bits.
but i wouldnt say the ending is badly written.
>Everything before that
mostly irrelevant. Thats kind of the point of the game, you as a godwoken know more than anyone else. The magisters, the Paladins, the Seekers, the Elves. All of those people are basically idiots who dont see the whole picture.
But you still help the people on the ground because obviously youll help peasants dying.
But yeah, the other factions dont matter an awfull lot, because they dont even know jack shit about who the voidwoken are, why they attack, who the godking is, why the black ring does what the black ring does and so on.

Do you need to play the first game to understand the second?

Twohander warrior op

As is any wizard

Not at all. They are very different games.

nah, i would recommend playing both simply because they are both good games with a different execution of the combat system.
Story of the firs one is basically irrelevant tho.

>The villains like Dallas' motives and actions make no sense anymore
The magisters are desperately trying to deal with the fact that whenever people use source, voidwoken start showing up. Their methods aren't humane, but their reasoning is one based just on what they can observe and following an "ends justify the means" logic.
>the Divine was the real villain all along
Well again, he was doing harsh things to deal with the voidwoken and came up with a plan to send the voidniggers away for good even if it meant fucking with everyone who can draw power from the source.

>despite still not having fixed his previous issue with Damien
Uh yeah unfortunately Damen feels like a dropped plot point. He seems to be in the art work for Fallen Heroes though?

>How? How does dallis motivation not make any sense?
Please, by all means, explain Dallas' actions to me.

>and how is Lucian even the badguy here?
Oh I don't know, I just figured "indiscriminate murder with no regards to the consequences because you believe it's for the best" is a pretty evil thing to do. or did you miss the part where he admits being responsible for the widespread slaughter of anything related to source? Dude didn't even talk it over or sought alternatives, and he just murdered countless innocents to get to the "gods"

You know what was worse? I mentioned Malady dying, right? Well she somehow got better for the epilogue, and managed to revive my fucking ship too...

> Lucians plan is actually pretty good. if you go with source communism and give everyone source, theres still a fuckhuge war against the voidwoken.
Yea, evil as shit mate "lmao just murder everyone because it might be bad if we don't" You'll be first in line to torch hospitals to get rid of the sick then yea? Totally not the villain here :^)

I mean holy shit "something is threatening us, better butcher countless innocents because that might somehow make it better maybe...." The only outcome of Lucien's retarded plan was delaying the inevitable, sourcers where not the problem, the source king was, and Lucien did nothing but empower him through all the strife he caused.

> The final boss is Braccus
No, Braccus literally dies in moments, the Kraken is the only thing even close to putting up a fight, and this whole brainwash nonsense is only since the enhanced edition, previously it was just a straight up fight with no real dialogue.

you again
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3JpgCF6zx2-VAw4VPwv7Pw/

>Yea, evil as shit mate "lmao just murder everyone because it might be bad if we don't" You'll be first in line to torch hospitals to get rid of the sick then yea?
In this case, the "sick" might literally be the cause of the end of the world though. It's a "glad you could make it Uther" situation.

Attached: 663.jpg (160x216, 7K)

>The magisters are desperately trying to deal with the fact that whenever people use source, voidwoken start showing up. Their methods aren't humane, but their reasoning is one based just on what they can observe and following an "ends justify the means" logic.
Dallas isn't actually a magister you lemming, did you sleep through the ending or something?

>Well again, he was doing harsh things to deal with the voidwoken and came up with a plan to send the voidniggers away for good even if it meant fucking with everyone who can draw power from the source.
Except that wasn't what was happening at all, the gods siphoning source from the void caused the tear to grow so the god king's power seeped through, Fane explains all this quite neatly if you need a refresher. Lucien's plan was literally "hey lets butcher everyone who is already suffering from this ongoing bullshit, maybe if we kill all the sick people and do nothing about the actual pathogen it will all fix itself!"

The only reasonable aspect of the plan was that the "gods" where turning sourcerers into godwoken, but maybe instead of butchering everyone at every step of the way just saying "stay the fuck away from the gods or its stabby time" would be a much more reasonable course of action. His whole "I had to fake my death to fool the gods" was also laughably nonsensical.

No, not even close. The gods are the problem, the godwoken they create could at some point become a problem, but Lucien could have just as easily placed himself between the gods and their godwoken and solved the problem without senseless butchery.

Source is not the problem, the fake gods siphoning source from beyond the veil is whats causing tears that cause the problems. If you paid attention, you'd know that source is in everything, the races literally exist as source batteries for the gods, sourcers had fuck all to do with anything other than they were targeted by the gods for their potential.

These dudes know what's up

Attached: voices.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

Attached: 20180917235046_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

What is the actual "original sin"?

Bravo, Larian.

Attached: 1542678179178.png (1920x1080, 3M)

Playing the game.

Kek, is it about Lucian?

You sided with the dog, right?

Attached: 20190609012317_1.jpg (2560x1440, 809K)

All the races being essentially Source containers, created by their traitor gods

>the single sourcery master that is remotely interesting and somewhat likeable is the only one you are forced to kill regardless of what you do
Fucking Larian.

ofc, catfags are cringe

Attached: 1530125246729.jpg (750x750, 52K)

Yea

13% of the dog population

What about the first DOS game?

Don't stick yo dick in crazy, essentially.

>get cucked by your sister
>REEEEEE I WANT THE WHOLE OF EXISTENCE TO END
Makes one think.

Pottery

>play 3 man coop through the campaign
>it's another each characters converse with a different NPC so the thief can loot skill book episode
>it's another thief got caught pick pocketing and have 0 charisma to talk his way out episode
>it's another the whole party have to kill the entire population of the village episode
Fucking scoundrel nigger

based and red pilled?

Attached: 20190611232528_1.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

> great ideas

Yeah I'm thinking they're based and redpilled.

It should be -5 int, like that other user said.

Madora>Lohan>Beldottir>Whoever the other dude was

That grave also throws poison and/or fire around if you dig IIRC.

Jahan > everyone else

Oh yeah his name was Jahan. I don't even remember the name of the mute dude

Too bad about the giraffe necks, but those long legs do things to me.

Attached: 111-1-1506975875.jpg (2500x2349, 1.93M)

>no option to show tits.
boring

i never even made it halfway into the 1st one, it seemed like exactly the kind of game i would like but it was just awkward and bare bones as fuck.

This is the most tinfoil hat shit I've ever seen on Yea Forums. /pol/ is completely insane.

Opening the fantasy equivalent of Pandora's Box

Not only does he have a lizard fetish, his lizard girlfriend was hung later on in the game for helping source users escape.

kill yourself you muttshit ESL retard.

>Divine Divinity: elves are generic magical forest faggots, also you can kiss one of them
>Divinity 2: were there even any elves in this game?
>DOS1: there is 1 elf and he's a crazy murderous bald cunt
>DOS2: elves are flesh-eating giraffes

I actually like DOS2 elves. And I usually fucking hate knife-ear faggots.

>his lizard girlfriend was hung
:o

My friends and I are getting close to beating it, so we probably will.

I might be misremembering it but I'm pretty sure the flesh eating to preserve memories always was a thing in Divinity

>everyone is equal
>everyone is working towards a unified goal
>sunshine and rainbows
I despite commies with every fiber of my soul but i can understand why their ideas got so popular with the poor and the working class.

You forgot Dragon Commander

Attached: 1469444726400.jpg (1920x1200, 294K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x209, 374K)

>tfw you will never get thicc shortstack dwarven waifu.

And here they are vegans. You can introduce her to eating meat but it is considered distasteful in elven society. Larian never sticks to their own lore.

hanged*

You need to have a higher Charisma stat to unlock the *do milk* option. The way you've build your lizard mama, you've turned her into a prude.

No I went with the elf. Her song was kino though

I just killed all of them really. They were all insufferable enough to merit it.

Attached: tmazuo3pd741qbl7ev.png (500x350, 153K)

>bat shit insane human thot
No thanks. For me it's Sebille
>tfw no edgy sticc flesh eating elf gf

>Fucking the literal womb of demons
She's ugleh too, like all Divinity women, reminder that killing Lohse as soon as you get to Fort Joy is the best choice.
Fuck demons and fuck Adra.

Attached: 1558454854974.png (256x256, 48K)

>flesh-eating giraffes
I hope these are a thing in OS3

Been playing a few crpgs lately. What would you guys recommend next?

I played Kingmaker, D:OS2, and Tyranny. I rank them in that order too with Kingmaker being the best

>express sympathies
>tell him to fuck off
Whats the problem? It's literally two opposite options. What the fuck do you want?

Based and redpilled.

There will be no OS3 in years. There will be BG3 though.

Attached: no (2).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

GOD DAMN BETHESDA INSULTING OUR GOD EMPORER TRUMP WHO CAN DO NO WRONG!

BOYCOTT BETHESDA! FUCKING LIBERALS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: Fallout 2 Screenshot 2018.06.13 - 21.28.16.14.png (1920x1080, 564K)

The first DOS if you haven't. Visiting the classics like Fallout 1/2 is always good. Then there's the Shadowrun games, Pillars of Eternity, Age of Decadence, Expeditions: Conquistador.

Have you not played baulders gate? Might feel a bit dated after those titles, but it's still good.

Whatever. There has been a shameful and digusting lack of giraffe slaying in RPGs that needs to be addressed.

I know you're baiting but that guy was actually hilarious

*drop trou* *show cloaca* *do egg*

There will be a D:OS spin off though

I hope you gassing them in D:OS2 is canon.
Reminder that the Shadow Prince was right.

I tried it for a bit then dropped it back when I played multiple games at once and got distracted. I loved the Shadowrun games. Never finished HK though I suppose I could do that.
I gave the enhanced edition of the first one a brief try back when it came out. Might be worth trying to give it a fairer shot though

Off yourself you mutthurt /pol/tard

If the canon upcoming spinoff is anything to go on by, no, you mostly only did all goody-two-shoes choices and made everyone happy and took the Divine cock up your ass.

dragon commander is first lore wise THOSUANDS of years before divinity

>Age of Decadence

Never even heard of that one. What would you rate it /10?

Should I play as Fane in my second playthrough? Haven't played since all the updates and I finished the game as a generic character.

>THOSUANDS of years
Why doesn't technology evolve?

But I have never started playing it to begin with

Amateurish but fun/10

Ancient Egyptian society existed for like 4 thousand years mind you.

/pol/ is full of dumb underage redditors and literal schizos

What he's saying makes sense

the tech in dragon commander is trashed in the ending since it was demon powered

Do people really thing Trompdoy is le drumpf?

If you didn't play as a hot lizard woman and shag Ifan, you aren't playing OS2 right.

Attached: 1558520289132.png (472x421, 329K)

I know this is bait but I still have the urge to call you a retard.

Attached: 1545976349092.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

>literal schizos
Somehow /pol/ got way worse in previous months, it got filled with worse than /x/ tier of retardation schizo drivel.

Why would they? He's just an insane person enslaved by a mad king and forced to watch over his vault long past the point where he should have died.

When you gaze into the abyss... they used conspiracy theories to expand their political shilling, and now the crazy "fish people" types are taking them over.

divinity baldursgate and co can fuck off if wanna read a book i would just read a fucking book

But user, I'm playing in a multiplayer game. We can't all be attractive lizard girls and have sex with Ifan.

What's your favorite fight from both games?
>Lamenting Abomination
>suddenly surrounded by a whole pack of wolves
>they buff the living shit out of the main boss
>tfw 300+ Strength
>tfw he goes right for the healer

Attached: 12.jpg (1244x1812, 533K)

Ifran more into elfs and wolfs.

What are you reading these days, user?

Divinity games aren't really heavy on reading, they're mostly focused on the gameplay.

That is my idea as well, but the change was pretty much over-night, so who really knows. Not that it was a place of high culture and intellect before, but still - it is strange.

The vault guards or those terracotta warrior guys

>What's your favorite fight from both games?
None of the games have interesting fights so it's hard to say, you can also cheese them in so many ways.
I did enjoy the skeleton lord's banter in DOS1 though, it was one of the rare moments that are actually funny.

>mfw friend and I focused the shit out of him and saw the buffs piling up
Thank fuck for stunlocking

Attached: sweating man.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Hard to pick just one. Braccus Rex in DOS1 is pretty kino. I also like the skeleton pirate-orc clusterfuck at the Black Cove. From DOS2, probably the final fight of Act 1.

Just instakill him with the pocket lava field.

>There was supposed to be a shortstack Imp bride

Attached: 1555699030144.gif (400x282, 1.91M)

>Play Original Sin in 70 hours
>Move on to Original Sin 2
>Kick ass graphics
>Play for 70 hours
>Still on tutorial island

This should be in the Gru double take meme format, but I'm lazy.

Okay guys I read somewhere that the Definitive Edition was worse than the original, is that true? Which one do I buy? Is 1 worth playing or is 2 better, or the other way around?

It's cRPG, there's always a way to cheese anything. I trivialize most of Arx's bosses by letting the necromancer snort Deathfog.

>Which one do I buy?
Assuming you're talking about DOS2, you can launch the game in either classic or definitive mode. For DOS1 you can install either classic or enhanced.
>Is 1 worth playing or is 2 better, or the other way around?
Both are great games but with very different core mechanics. DOS1 is more about CCing everything, DOS2 is all about doing as much damage as possible.

Just play definitive, it adds a lot of stuff for the final act

>skeleton lord
Diedrik or Pontius?

The terra cotta fight was pretty fun. Got to the point where I was the only dude left alive, facetanked the last few hits (with Retribution from armor), and then wiped them all with Whirlwind. Made me feel like my dwarf warrior was a real tough guy.

Why oh why did they use that retarded armor system, I can't play it because of it

Expeditions Conquistador is fun until you realize almost every fight just involves the enemy outnumbering your guys instead of having actual tactics.

Nothing bad with the armor system. Rather the bad part about it, if anything, is that it's so absurdly easy to just ignore it being there at all.

They're just vanilla faggots that dislike change no matter what it is. Get the DE.

>It's cRPG, there's always a way to cheese anything
Depends, and when the games are so effortlessly cheesed it's not a good thing, though I agree CRPGs are vastly shit when it comes to gameplay.
>>Move on to Original Sin 2
Diedrik I guess?
Braccus' lieutenant either way, I really enjoyed the skeleton husband and wife banter mid fight, they were cute and I was disappointed only he returned for the Braccus boss fight

>no option to show tits

yeah, i won't even start playing to begin with.

I actually got bored of the game after some time, but it's fun and worth recommending. Also that same criticism applies to Age of Decadence.

I think it's alright and nowhere near as bad as people made out to be. In DoS 1 you can just use drain willpower on anything and then mind control it.

funny to hear that from a brown kid crying about 'femenests' lmao

The armor system's shit for a balanced party. Why have 2 mages and 2 fighters when you could have 4 fighters (or rangers, as long as it's all physical) and just destroy everything. At that point you have so much physical damage even enemies with large amounts of armor can't stand a chance.

>Brappus Rex
>most powerfull sorcerer/necromancer
>knows only one spell meteor rain
>uses the axe for the rest of the fight
>constantly slips on ice
He's still best boss in DOS1 much better then oneshot dragon.

>Nothing bad with the armor system.
It makes it less interesting to get CC and encourages maxing out damage over everything else, then when you break the armor you go "why would I want to charm a half-dead enemy anyway"?

>tfw like the gameplay but don't care at all for the lore and characters

Can't you make your own adventure with the game engine?

Shadow Prince by far.

How can you possibly no care about Lohse and Fane? The rest are kind shit but these two have really neat stories/lore.

Your post has nothing to do with commie ideology. Maybe for uneducated american twitter sjws it does.

Kino intro especially if you romance Sebille

Oil pump fight was pretty fun for how fast shit got crazy
that moment when you realize 2 turns to late that yes, the slimes are the bigger threat, not magisters

>these are rhe pwople in charge of BG3
Its over, bros.

Oil rig is the greatest pleb filter ever made.

Clearly a based chad right here

>BG3 might actually be fun instead of a boring slog like the original
The horror!

Eh, I get the gist of what you are saying. But things have long enough cooldowns that charming an enemy, if just for the sake of it going full retard against the rest of the enemies and a whole turn of them focusing on each other goes by, tends to be fairly useful in all circumstances. I also don't much find an inherent issue with the system itself so much as DOS2 being violently easy to cheese in so many ways. Party composition winds up barely even mattering halfway into the game when you can chuck enemies down hills for instakills, or summoning so many things they don't even target you any longer.

>Blackpits voidlings zerg rush
>Hard
It's almost as if you people don't use magic.

It's also the biggest toaster filter.

Start again. The first DOS is really good. The writing isn't as edgy as DOS2, which is the only thing that really annoys me about the second game. The godawful edge.

How the fuck do you save Arhu in Arx? He keep getting focused first, and I can't give him armor or invul him

*points Needle at your throat* Psssssh, nothing personnel, fren

>tfw just take out all the barrels and preemptively succ all the oil with my geomancer

Attached: 1550687708726.jpg (158x219, 13K)

I don't think you know what Communism is

I thoroughly enjoyed that fight, it was a prime example of last stand. Although I could fry eggs on my desktop afterwards.

>charming an enemy, if just for the sake of it going full retard against the rest of the enemies and a whole turn of them focusing on each other goes by, tends to be fairly useful in all circumstances
It's not useless, but at that point you might as well use the same AP to finish them off. In DOS 1, I can make a witch that can either shit out endless DPS with dual wands + oath of desecration, or charm/curse tough enemies right off the bat if the odds seem unfavorable, or summon some skellies. It felt like I had more fun ways of approaching a fight than just "shit out as much damage as possible". It's still a great game, because what it loses in some parts of combat it makes up for in other parts with all the verticality and mobility available.
Teleport him away.

I was amaze at the amount of fire on the screen and the fact that my shitty rig could keep up with the fight. It sure was a mess.

But I just started, to get accustomed to how BG3 is going to be fucked over.

You can give him the Cryo Heal spell to make him invulnerable or just move him away from the fight.

Nigger i LIVE in a post-commie country. Bolsheviks literally went to the illiterate workers and hobos and said "AFTER WE OVERTHROW THE MONARCHY AND THE ELITE EVERY WORKER WILL GET A SHARE OF THE FACTORY THEY WORK ON AND EVERYONE WILL BE SUPER RICH AND LIFE WILL BE GREAT :DDD"
This and other commie ideas are amazing on paper but they would never work

Communism is about redistribution of capital and has nothing to do with your view of sjw bullshit.

I dunno, man. I am no inherent fan of either. I feel like DOS' stunlocking was so absurdly inexcusable, it ruined the game the moment you accidentally stumbled on the fact you can stunlock absolutely anything and anyone, forever, with starting spells, all the way to the very last boss who - shocker - can also be stunlocked permanently and never hit you a single time.
I am no fan of "lmao copypaste lava pit" either, but at least I know that was intentional cheesing.

Why are you triggered over something that's irrelevant?

I could hear my friend's PC crying (FX chip and 750ti).

That one was pretty crazy.

>whooa hey guys, welcome to fort joy

>communism is about the redistribution of capital
Are you retarded or something?

Teleport him to where? The room is absolutely cramped

>you can stunlock absolutely anything and anyone
Well, enemies have all sorts of varied resistences that make different types of CC ineffective. You have to figure out whether you're using stun, knockdown, freeze, charm etc. I do think that air damage is OP though, people bleed when you hit them and then get stunned from the electrified blood.

>is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.
This is literally a redistribution of capital in the current state of affairs. Go read a book faggot.

The reason communism doesn't work is because it necessitates abolishing the state itself and there's no real way to transition to a society like that without completely fucking everything up. Not to mention you'd have to get everyone to agree to it in the first place and just hope that nobody ever does anything bad or wrong ever.
There's a reason communism causes mass bloodshed once it gets bigger than 20 person hippie communes in the midwest.

If Baldur's Gate 3 is good I can gladly wait for OS3

Would've loved to kill her right then but I wanted an elven archer in my party so I didn't really have a choice.

The dorf is great though.

>I feel like DOS' stunlocking was so absurdly inexcusable
The fun thing is that DOS2 armor system is supposed to prevent that but it doesn't, not only because Larian had the amazing idea of giving statuses 100% proc chances at any time, especially after you deplete an armor time, but because they didn't fundamentally change a thing about the meta revolving around chaining shutdowns infinitely, they just bloated numbers even more.
You'd think they'd at least add something as basic as growing status resistance, so each time you inflict a status on something it grows more and more resistant, but no, let's just add MORE HP and a shitty armor system that does nothing but add MORE HP on top of the MORE HP we've already added, what could go wrong?
It's so fucking embarassing.

I just threw him in the corner and gave him heals/fortify when he needed it. They'll stop AoEing him if he's not in the middle.

Under communism there is no capital you fucking retard. The concept of money is incompatible with a communist society.
The failures of communism are intrinsically tied to it's ideological basis and to even begin to discuss it you need to know what that ideological basis IS.
You're the one who needs to read some fucking books, take a class on political theory and maybe some philosophy you uneducated retard.

Yeah, pretty much what I meant by it being effectively easy to forget it's there. At most it adds a 20 seconds window where you have to look at the enemy to see if it has a sword or a staff to know what character to whack it with the first time.

Does Divinity: OS2 use the AP accumulation system like the first?

I hope BG3 will not be RTwP and have epic levels.
As for 5E, it's the usual D&D trash but still better than 3.5E, I just hope they add interesting classes to BG3 and not just stick with the default roster.

Any AP you don't use in the current round is carried over to the next.

Right, is there a menu setting or something to change this? It's retarded and makes certain builds impossible

>there is no capital you fucking retard.
This is completely wrong. Things are assessed a value (even Baudrillard speaks about this), it's just re-labeled from the word capital to a specific value (e.g. exchange- and use-value).
I think you have some more to read muttfriend :)

Yeah, but you have a hard cap of six/eight APs max unlike the ludicrous AP accumulation of DOS1.

I will now buy your game.

What builds?

>the possibility of saving AP for the next round makes builds impossible
wut

Is there a way to play Dragon Commander without playing Dragon Commander? I've heard the story is great but that actual gameplay is awful

Attached: 1561175523259.jpg (933x689, 35K)

>It's retarded and makes certain builds impossible
If anything it makes 90% of the builds possible.

You can take the Glass Cannon talent, which gives you maximum AP every round (at the cost of not resisting CC). Or you can take the Lone Wolf talent, but you can't have more than two people in the party.

I romanced both her and Sebille
IDK if you're even supposed to be able to, seemed like a bug honestly. Went for the Sebille romance and Lohse was all moody but then by the next chapter she just rambled on like we were already in a relationship so I just went with it

Say what you want about Todd, he at least keeps cringey modern politics out of his games.
One of the many reasons why Fallout 2 is shit.

Okay maybe we're on a diffrent page here.

In D:OS1 when you use all your AP, if you don't pour points into intelligence, you have to wait for it to build up before you can do anything.

Is this the same case for D:SO2?

Holy fucking shit did you seriously miss the entire point of the Stormcloaks v Empire and BoS v Railroad v Institute
These aren't subtle at all, what the fuck man.

>"no"
>"no (sarcastic)"
>"NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE"

Attached: Critikal's Face When.png (1360x768, 1.11M)

>he fell for my /pol/ bait
Yikes!

>Not unleashing the deathfog on Arx

I seriously hope you didn’t do this.

Capital cannot exist in a communist society because the fundamental principle behind such a society is socioeconomic equity with the abolition of money and power.
The existence of capital as a form of private ownership of power is by definition antithetical to communism.

To claim that communism is about the redistribution of capital is to pretend that communists are just a twisted kind of failed capitalist who thinks in similar terms but is just wrong according to capitalist economic theory.
In short, it's a retard claim to make and is the kind of uneducated bullshit I'd expect from an American.

Overworld conquest gameplay is okayish if a bit lacking. You have to play it. RTS part is optional and I mostly played it only to asspull some unwinnable battles with your big dick dragon form.

It's interesting how Sebile turning from edgy cunt into all-loving wife while Lohse while being top-tier qt just dumping you right after sex. I mean, I don't mind friendly fuck but it's kinda strange that she doesn't have any feelings for protag after everything he has done for her. There is no even actual romance with Lohse. It's just flirt and banter and then pre-battle sex. With Sebile, however, she slowly fall in love with you untill she is becoming your fucktoy.
Also
Adramalikh and Melady are best girls anyway.

Mutts only view history and economy through their tilted lens. Can't blame him for having to live in a dystopian nightmare country only interested in gaining capital for the jews in the motherland.

So, anyone in here like Pillars of eternity?

I refuse to be a party to the Black Ring's mad schemes, user. I didn't kill the Queen, though - I'm still a patriotic dwarf, and I did promise Ros I'd see to it she's safe.

As long as you gas the fucking elves I don't give a shit about Arx, it's optional, but you MUST gas the elves.

So what's the deal with Malady anyway? Did I miss an explanation of who or what she is and what her motivations are? She conveniently gets you out of trouble one too many times for who is essentially a side character.

>In D:OS1 when you use all your AP, if you don't pour points into intelligence, you have to wait for it to build up before you can do anything.
Um you mean speed, no?

Speed = increases starting and round AP.
Perception = increases starting AP.
Constitution = increases max AP.
Intelligence = reduces cooldown (not AP) of spells and scales damage/effects of spells and int based weapons.

Haven't played it. Is it good?

The first divinity original sin game was fine with the writing. I don't remember the other Divinity games being that bad in the writing department either.

What the fuck happened with the second original sin game?

It's not good. Don't bother playing it.

Why am I fighting a zombie Gareth at the end? I do not remember him dying at any point in the game before that.

*hung

Attached: Lizard Was Hung.png (661x800, 954K)

>supporting rape culture
That's a big yikes from me. Gonna have to pass this one.

>Did I miss an explanation of who or what she is and what her motivations are?
Basically she's a thot, finds out that you're a godwoken and wants to help you out to "gain your favor", though it's not well explained but she does mention that she might call upon your help once you become divine.

Nah. You get four AP at the start of every round, unless you have a talent or effect that gives you more (or less).

Just tell me, is this the same garbage in the sequel?

I'm a sucker to isometric RPGs, couldn't sit through Pillars of eternity.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker is substantially better in every aspect.

>no option to show him your tits
Shit fucking game.

Attached: 1560689158716.png (1538x1806, 196K)

Wasn't the Imp going to be a slut though that was pregnant......with someone else's kid?

Attached: 1561041243950.gif (320x240, 954K)

You might have run into a bug. He didn't die trying to fight Alexander?

I like how her VA are always voicing edgy mysterious lewd female elves who lusts for protag even before he met them

How the hell to I beat the final boss in Lohse’s quest if I refuse to blow out the candles? Shit is literally impossible.

>So what's the deal with Malady anyway?
She's the chaotic neutral demon of the story, basically that one demon who understands that it's better to keep things balanced for everyone since it's all in her best interests too.
Perhaps the spinoff will elaborate on her.
If you don't make Gareth accept the death of his parents/Jonathan and instead tell him to pursue his vengeance he'll be captured by Dallis and turned into a silent monk.
It's one of the few things that you can do which kind of matter.

>Playing with a friend
>Got to last island
>Realize we probably have to fight to the death at some point
>Playing as a squishier physical damage build
>He is playing a mod class that has upwards to 5000 armor every fight, and reflects almost 100% damage
I guess I lose then

Attached: 1558111039950.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

AP is completely reworked in the sequel.

So I'm guessing actions and skills are a lot cheaper to use in 2?

Like, if I have to move across the screen it won't completely drain my AP?

Nope, hell I helped him kill Alexander and before that I made sure he executed the faggot who would otherwise have killed his parents.

Nope.

Huh, she also voiced Nyrissa in Pathfinder, didn't know that.

done

>If you don't make Gareth accept the death of his parents/Jonathan and instead tell him to pursue his vengeance he'll be captured by Dallis and turned into a silent monk.

Well when exactly does this happen in game? Because I’ve clearly missed that.

PoE1 is fine. PoE2 is diarrhea filled turd.

This. Pathfinder is fucking awesome.

yeah you're right, i'm offended the intelligence penalty isn't higher

>Well when exactly does this happen in game?
Ask Larian, not me.

Depends. You can increase movement speed with gear or the Scoundrel skill (and the Pawn talent lets you have a free AP's worth of movement every round), but there's also a lot of mobility skills in different lists that help you cover round, or attacks that also move you. It's fairly easy to reposition.

>He didn't romance the Red Chad
I'm not saying I'm gay, but...

Original sin was so freaking good
Havent played the second one yet
How do they compare?

Deadfire is mostly better than Pillows 1 desu.

What's wrong with it?

I had your exact scenario except my 2nd character i controlled wasn't on my side and he ended up winning

What was worse; the cc stacking in OS1 or the retarded armor system of OS2?

Said no one sane ever.

Boring gameplay, boring setting and a shitty story where that happens in the last 10% of the game, while you spent 90% chasing someone you don't know for a vague reason.

How can I stop when I never begun?
I will get divinity original sin 2 eventually but not while the full game still costs over $25

I guess DOS2 since you still have CC stacking either way on top of the armor system.

God I would fuck the living shit out of him. Can you imagine those lips around your dick and him looking up at you with those eyes?

Only played OS1 so far, what's wrong with the armor system in OS2?

>Playing in a game with modded classes
They're uniformly busted as hell. Why would your friend bother playing if he turns every fight into a one-man steamroll?

I don't like her hair.

Just like christianity.

It’s a shame a game as deep as DOS II is burdened by some of the most boring dialogue I’ve ever witnessed in an RPG.

I couldn’t finish the game because the narrative was so indifferent and bland. I try to read every scrap of paper in these types of games to immerse myself but nothing was redeemable about drowsy conversations with inanimate objects about the fucking weather.

It can be kinda....boring
Its a fun game but just goes on and on
And their names are just goofy
>Did you know about the Gilfarfatfarting during the Elebuttwic fight, adventurer? Have you been to kjhkJBFK:h;oefe;lkheuiofj,. its a nice place

but it's based

Attached: 1517924108452.jpg (971x603, 321K)

It's also great, but with a different combat system that has some ups and downs.
The CC shit in OS1 is fun, gives more variety with different resistences.
It's true, it has better itemization, way less garbage snorefest trash fights, visuals are much clearer with spell effects that don't clutter up everything, properly fleshed out factions, a more interesting setting and so on. The story and overall writing are still shit though.

If you liked Kingmaker you'd probably like Neverwinter Nights.
If you liked Tyranny you'd definitely like Pillars of Eternity.

BG and IWD are never a bad try.

>what's wrong with the armor system in OS2?
ThisIt's a completely useless system that does nothing but make things longer for no good reason.

Are you talking about the OP picture?
because that's more like
>Inquire for more information while ignoring provocation
>Confront the provocation
>Kill him

I REALLY hope you become divines, anons. Literallly every other option is pure dogshit.
When you become divine:
>peace and prosperity
>men having fun killing space bugs
>you being actual god
Or you either share or destroy this power and your country become shithole either because everyone has power now or no one has.
And don't even talk about becoming Godking fuckboi.

oh look, its another paranoid conspiracy theory thread on Yea Forums

I wonder how many people could beat beyond divinity on tactical difficulty.

I am playing as one too, but mine at least seems fine. Its a mage that does mainly phsyical damage with necromancy spells. It does a lot of damage but I am also squishy as all hell.
He is playing as a combination of mod classes, one that has stances that give him tons of stats, one that gives him extra stats for not quicksaving which is pretty weird, one that lets him gain armor every turn, and another that lets him summon a powerful healer summon. Also has a sword that talks and says poorly written dialogue that sorta ruins the whole vibe.
Its pretty annoying, but I enjoy playing with him so I deal. Its my first ever playthrough too so I am a bit bummed I don't have a fair shot at winning the fight at the end.

>I REALLY hope you become divines, anons.

Attached: The Chad Isildur.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Is there a way to see enemy turn order in os 2? The thing up top just has a bunch of very generic pictures and I can't tell who's who.

>Move your mouse over the character models
>See which one of the portraits lights up
All there is to it, user.

Do you think they'll have learned ANYTHING by the time the next Elder Scrolls comes out?

Attached: 1561233393208.gif (200x149, 473K)

2 be fair thats poe2 and ur chasing eothas cause he fucked up your castle, and booked it.
also the point of that game is literally the journey, your a pirate on the high seas, and the new vegas esq faction war is more interesting anyways than poes boring af lore

>Ywn have an edgy but loving Elf wife

Attached: big_1514707441_image.jpg (1280x530, 50K)

Everything

>Melady
>liking the DMPC

You're also spending a lot of Pillars 1 chasing Thaos though.

For me it’s Bairdotr.

Attached: CB3FD175-D77A-44ED-8611-792507C4E3F2.jpg (387x500, 112K)

>DMPC
What is this?

Total epic win, user.

thats cause he gave you spirit superpowers and you met a madman with them and need to seek out answers to cure it before you lose your mind.
we can hate poe but lets not lie that they didn't have understandable setups

I asked a simple question. No need to get so defensive you disgusting piece of shit trashy faggot loving nigger tranny.

Bear Daughter smells funny. But archers are OP and essential in most parties.

Tries to fix a "problem" by making the game more boring and not actually fixing the "problem".

Kinda surprised that Archers were still overpowered in Os2.

>raised by bear
>probably eat foods with her bare hands
>probably never bath either

It's a tabletop RPG term - more specifically it's a portmanteau of DM and NPC. He's saying that Malady is a developer's pet character, who gets to do all the cool and interesting stuff while your characters are just around to watch.

>I just hope they add interesting classes to BG3 and not just stick with the default roster.
I hope it has the same or even better class customization that Pathfinder had and hopefully turn based instead of Real time

Attached: 1561167898974.jpg (634x875, 234K)

western rpgs sure are terrible

>do nothing
>do something (aggressive)
>"NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE"

physical damage is broken period. taction wouldn't even be hard if enemies didn't have rogues and archers
2 hand paladin/berserker types don't have 50+ mobility options so just teleporting them away and nuking them makes it ez pz but fucking rogues 3+ teleports and archers tactical retreat means your mages are going to take 1K dmg at level 10 in 1 turn

It's not like she is doing actually cool stuff. She is just trying to look cool while her ass is on fire because of some old bargain. And she is in service of the protag no matter what he do. You own her ass,

>be playing holy white night
>be very kind and understanding with sebile
>give her my guiding hand and lead her to the light
>hug her and tell her that everything will be okay

Attached: 1541186646479.gif (740x900, 1012K)

I'm starting to think /pol/ is just a giant long con created to easily troll other boards by generating an entire new genre of pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1516606379294.jpg (539x960, 77K)

It's actually even more OP with how warfare works. Also since both Ranged and Wits increase crit chance, you can also shove in some runes for even more crit chance, and end up with 75%+ crit chance, with extra damage from the points dipped into scoundrel for Adrenaline and Cloak and Dagger. Which alongside Tactical Retreat and Phoenix dive gives you crazy mobility. I played the game in coop as an archer with 2 friends and slapped their shit hard in the final FFA fight.

Bring deathfog and respec to have max initiative before the last fight

They're using a modified version of 5e D&D rules, which is considerably simpler than the 3.5 Edition that Pathfinder is based on. Still, they should at least be able to add the twelve base classes, and maybe even Artificer from the UA. Sword Coast Legends only had six of the base classes.

How should I build a spear fighter in OS2? I know DEX is the damage stat but is it worth putting the 3 or so points necessary into STR to wear heavy armor? Apart from that I was going to invest a little into Scoundrel to use whatever non-dagger skills they have.

I hope your mother, father and siblings all die in a car crash tomorrow, and I hope you get impaled enough to live as a cripple. I would pay money to make this happen.

newfag
that's what it was originally.
"If a group of people entertains itsself by pretending to be idiots, they will eventually be joined by actual idiots who believe that they're in good company."

Attached: lightning bolt.jpg (672x936, 253K)

Look; can we have an OS game without a Braccus Rex bossfight?

You build them to have telekinesis, and drop full chests on people.

I just hope they keep the female lizard designs from this game for any future Divinity games they release

Most kino moment in the game

Attached: 435150_screenshots_20180320191404_1.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

No. He will be a secret boss fight in BG3 too.

I dunno, kicking his smug skeletal ass is really fun. I don't mind it being common meme in the OS games and you being able to mock him for dying all the time.

So it's like Yea Forums actually pretending it's about video games and that they play video games but the point is to kek and lel over flaws that every game has.

No, hopefully OS3 will be during the actual reign of Braccus Rex.

That was rude. Apologize.

Anyone who uses the word "kino" to describe anything has an IQ less than 1.

>Plotting for eternity to become a god
>Getting stomped every time he tries to make a play by some rando on their way to the actual plot
That'd be too cruel.

>467807159

That bald guy has to be Damian, right?

Attached: Divinity_Fallen_Heroes_Keyart.jpg (650x650, 496K)

>be playing dwarf warrior
>fight through many battle alongside her, slowly earning her trust
>Kill Shadow Prince
>Kill the mothertree for her sake
>she gradually fell for you
How can JRPG even HOPE to compete.

>Shitting on politicians is bad.
You call yourself an American?

Attached: 1395589353757.png (242x286, 167K)

What's the matter, someone called your favorite movie a flick?

Wheres the option to show

Where the hell is Zandalor anyway. He's in every single Divinity game

It's either him or the corrupted Mr. Clean (now known as Mr. Filth).

>ideas got so popular with the poor and the working class
They are great then.

they knew

I did stop playing it. About the time you're introduced to a boat load of meme characters that want to sell themselves to you to go on wacky adventures with you.

>watching movies
>having a favorite movie

Attached: 1536851708428.jpg (500x482, 79K)

Pathfinder is kind of a mixed bag for me, I like how there's classes like Inquisitors or Mystic Theurge but at the same time I look at things like Magus ask myself why they even exist.
As for BG3 again, I hope they go the same way and add some nice prestige classes and epic levels, though looking at D:OS games, I doubt they'll implement the latter, non epic level D&D is a massive bore.
Artificer would be an interesting choice as much as I hate crossbows, but mods can fix that by turning them into proper guns if the standard game won't have those.
Wouldn't mind some of the older classes to come back in some new forms either, like Demonslayers.

Someone redpill me on the update that came with the squirrel or whatever.

Did it fix things or add anything? I'm definitely in the mood to have another playthrough.

So Ifan and Fane make the most sense as story protagonists right?

It's not like Braccus wasn't cruel fella.himself. I'm still a bit sad for his poor sister.
If only Zandalor could convince sisters for threesome to prevent thousands of horrible deaths and world being on the edge of collapse. What a shame.

They fixed a lot of bugs including questes and added som interesting shit to a story as well. I don't remember but they somehow expanded Arx.

>Did it fix things or add anything?
No to both, it didn't fix anything outside of the usual pattern in nerfing lone wolf with each game or rerelease and it didn't add anything of value of either, nor fixed the fact that the game goes to shit afte Act II.
>Ifan
Who

Magus can be pretty great dex tanks though. They also need some micro to get their full potential rolling.

>Tfw in OS1 when the battle theme starts playing

youtu.be/bWtboTSCO2I

Why the FUCK are there no orcs in DOS 2. Lizards are cool and all, but where is my death by snu snu

Attached: divinity-original-sin-female-orc.jpg (1600x900, 402K)

furry elf apologist

You take a hybrid arcane spellcaster class...to make a dex tank?
So it's basically an even more useless Eldritch Knight just as I thought.

Attached: 1556738348504.jpg (480x381, 24K)

>9
>not 6
Shit taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HbGmMjKFM

Lucian already genocided orcs by the time of OS2.

I'm new to Divinity OS 2, and the whoel series, could anyone give me some spoiler free tips for a nigga going in blind? I just don't want to objectively fuck myself so hard that it ruins my first time is all, i'm not a min maxing faggot or anything.

Based

>Were there even any elves in this game?
Mostly wiped out, if I remember correctly. Between constant human industrialization and the flying inbred retard dragons, there isn't really anywhere for them to go.

Attached: 1367538037430.jpg (1621x887, 315K)

Experiment with shit and do all sidequests because leveling is wack.

Honestly, just build however you want. You can change your stat anytime in OS2, so just go with whatever you think is the coolest

They can combine touch spells and normal attacks in one round and can deal some pretty nifty damage. I used my magus as a dex tank mainly because of the self buffs but you can definitely make them pretty great damage dealers.
EK is more versatile with all the end game shit but Magus can wreck shit in terms of damage, considering they have a skill that will skip rolls and always deal maximum damage.

Play whatever you like, user. Unless you're playing on Tactician, you don't really need to put a ton of effort into optimizing.

commit to physical or magical due to the armor system.

Tarquin is a necromancer that brought Braccus Rex back to life. Also the Voidwoken are the Eternals after they were cast into the Void.

What a fucking faggot.

Not a fan of how inconsistent the magic is sometimes.

>Laser Ray and Supernova affect friendly units
>Earthquake doesn't

>Not wrecking adramabitch without snuffing the candles

>considering they have a skill that will skip rolls and always deal maximum damage.
Now I'm listening, which rolls do you skip though, I never really tried to make a Magus as nothing they offered sounds appealing.
Also, I believe they stop learning spells after tier 6? What if I want to multiclass with Wizard?

>2000 year old joke
The humanity.

Because Earthquake sucks donkey balls
if you really want to talk about unfairness, look at Thunderstorm

I wanted to romance Malady but noticed too late that it couldn't be done.

Attached: 1488530580159.png (797x1127, 455K)

It's kind of needed for balancing sake, otherwise it would end up like your average D&D based CRPG where 90% of your spells are useless and you can't use most of your AoE spells either because of friendly fire.

That will literally never happen. 5E is barely more complex than AD&D in terms of choice and it's far dumber in play.

>Divinity thread
>People actually discuss the game, enjoy the not too serious lore and the colorful universe, optimistic about cRPG in general
>PoE/Obsidian thread
>JUST
>Fish romance
>politics out of fucking nowhere
>jaded about everything
Can Obsidian be saved?

Obsidian will save itself or die trying. Until then, ignoring them is the best course of action.

Damage rolls, you don't skip attack rolls. You can only use them limited amount times per day but they're not too limited. It doesn't decrease if you don't hit as well so that's nice.
It only maxes base damage, but you can also use another skill that increases the crit multiplier by one.
With the right build you can make a really powerful dps build with magus, especially combining it with touch magic that can also crit.

I'm not sure if they stop after tier 6 since I multiclassed mine with Duelist (with a Sword Saint magus), though.

I'm just annoyed that they completely changed Lucian's personality from the previous Divinity games.

Imagine needing tips for a piss easy game with the depth of a puddle

>Damage rolls, you don't skip attack rolls.
Sounds kind of bullshit, so it's basically a general Empower/Maximize Spell feat, and it's active too instead of being a passive.
>I'm not sure if they stop after tier 6 since I multiclassed mine with Duelist
So you basically made a duelist that can touch things for extra elemental damage and debuffs, I guess that's interesting in its own way but not exactly what I'd like, I'll still try it out though, not too convinced though, I would have prefer a skip on attack rolls rather than damage, though I reckon Magus has some other inherent advantages in the long run.

Magus exists because Eldritch Knight fucking sucks at its job and no other class even attempts to be a worthwhile gish.

He's had a long time to reflect on his situation, hasn't he?

He was a goody two shoes Paladin his entire life, why would he suddenly do a 180 and kill a shit ton of people?

Are the sounds of the footsteps different since they are barefoot?

Attached: 1555015414949.png (466x404, 203K)

Time + corruptive influence of godly power + constantly facing the unending hunger of the void and the wretched, vengeful once-Eternals lurking within, I guess.

>Time
He knew his "nephew" was the embodiment of Evil and still tried to raise him as good person. I highly doubt a person like that would change.

No, you always start the round with 4 AP and there is no way to increase it outside of spells that specifically grant bonus AP, or by ending your turn with leftover AP and carrying it over to the next round.

I don't know how people still think that "Trompdoy" is a reference to Trump.

Look the word up on jewgle you fucking retards.

Attached: 1473374682045.jpg (475x428, 95K)

I took that screenshot and I don't even remember that guy's fucking name. Notice how the president of the United States is fucking assassinated by super stimpacks in the top left there bucko.

Quit falling deeper and deeper into by /pol/ trap. Not everybody is a Jewish spy.

Attached: Fallout 2 Screenshot 2018.06.13 - 20.44.34.62.png (1920x1080, 575K)

Maybe the way that whole mess turned out had an effect on him.

I don't remember but I think they do

That track was originally from Divinity 2 I think, part of the bunch of old tracks by Kirill they reused after his death.

If Cainarsky can't beat some sense into those retards and get them to make a good game, no one can.

/pol/ weirdos are nuts. They find persecution in every little thing, especially when it's not even there.