Is this quite possibly the greatest game to ever be made, ever?

Is this quite possibly the greatest game to ever be made, ever?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (580x724, 73K)

No, it's the greatest roll-to-win ever made.

mediocre.

Attached: 563.jpg (2742x4032, 1.42M)

No I much prefer Dark Souls and Demon Souls. It's better than DS2 and 3 though

filtered by chained ogre

Yes after Dark Souls 3

yes but only because it's an exclusive

>bad framerate/framepacing
>too many forgettable beast bosses
>went back to DeS-style healing items when estus was an objective improvement
>parrying is too easy and trivializes many bosses
>seems challenging until you realize that almost every enemy and boss in the game has a front-focused moveset, so you can just dash past them and slap their ass to win
>too few weapons in the base game, and the weapon placement in the DLC is poorly paced for first playthroughs
>outfits are almost meaningless outside of a few niche uses (e.g. arcane resistance for Rom)
>lanterns are shit, the only thing you can do with them is warp back to the hub
>any time you want to warp to another area or reset an area, you have to sit through two loading screens
>doll is yet another Maiden in Black clone
>second half of the game drops all pretense of world design and warps the player constantly
>final boss kicks you straight into NG+

I honestly feel like Sekiro did everything Bloodborne wanted to do but better, outside of the totally different setting of course. A faster more streamlined action game, that runs far better and is a lot more consistent in quality.

>4GB day 1 patch
lmao

>not even in top 10 selling games on ps4

can I emulate bloodborne whit a ryzen 3 and a rx 570?

>roll through enemy's grab
no no no no, let's teleport you into the grab instead
>hits enemy and blood comes out
HEY WELCOME TO SUB 30 FPS!
>what if we had only like... 4 builds that were viable?
We can have strength, de- I mean skill, arcane and... shooty shooty and the melee weapons drain your health when you use them to scale with bloodtinge

It's probably the worst of the soulsborne series and I say that even though DS3 has teleporting dogs

Not yet. There are only 2 legit PS4 emulators. One runs no games yet and the other runs two "literally who" 2D games. And the one that runs no games is seen as the more promising of the two. Don't download PCSX4, it's 100% fake. It's a virus/scam site. The real ones are Spine and Orbital. Which run 2 and zero games respectively

faggiest arm/hand I've seen in a good while desu

this is it. fags hate bb

sekiro has no variety, shit enemies, no tension thanks to grappling hook, shit music, shit tenchu level design, and the worst exploration in the series.

no, that's MGSV

Attached: greatest.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

I'd say the point of Sekiro was to make it for speedrunners since the idea of the grappling hook lets you skip all but the bosses and a few mini-bosses and one or two NPCs near them.

It's kinda obvious they realized that Sekiro was the "final" game so they focused on what would keep the longevity: challenge/speed runs and easy to mod

Sekiro's exploration shits all over BB.

it's damn good game but a sequel would be welcome. the game has some flaws that could be done better.

are you a girl?

no it doesn't, because there's almost nothing worth picking up. The levels are so open that there is literally no tension, and the grappling hook ensures you are never in danger. easily the worst exploration.

It’s not even a 9/10

I've been playing it off/on but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing plot-wise. Just randomly trawling dungeons and killing things for the sake of it.

No, I think it's extremely boring. Before you call me a butthurted PCfag, I want to say that I actually own the game.

Attached: 15613792555228936619949685474127.jpg (1836x3264, 1.62M)

The point of sekiro was to experiment with the combat and level design. one of those was a success and one wasn't.

Best game of the last decade for sure, maybe top 10 all time

I beat all 4 Souls games and Sekiro multiple times but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to finish BB. I think sums it up pretty well.

It's up there

These are weak compared to Dark Souls 1's flaws:
>Worst-in-series weapon movesets that downgrade Demon's weapons.
>Feeble enemies that pose little threat to the player.
>Feeble bosses that pose little threat to the player with few moves.
>A good chunk in the levels are a complete joke and some of the series' worst levels: Demon Ruins, Crystal Caves, Izalith, Great Hollow, Catacombs, Valley of Drakes, etc.
>Shields are broken and shis on the game.
>Bows are broken and shit on the game.
>Backstab is peak broken and shits on the game.
>Magic, Pyromancy, and Miracles are broken and shit on the game.
>Poise shits on the game and is the series' worst combat mechanic.
>Game is inexplicably slow.
>Game gives up on world design half-way through.
>Retarded mechanics like hit-stun tied to upgrade level and tree and weapon speed varying even within a class making tons of weapons broken.
>Brain-dead r1 spam is optimal play thanks to poise.
>Music is shitty and uses midi/soft instruments. Downgraded from Demon's/BB.
>Last boss is a joke.

Peaks too early. Central Yharnam is the best level in the base game.

>Oh wow I found a secret path
>Woo Wee all I got was another item I have 400 of

Space to explore is pointless if there's nothing to find.

roll your sleeve up you fucking homo

BB: 7/10
Sekiro: 8/10
DS3: 9/10

Get dabbed on Bloodbabs

DS1: 10/10
DS2: 6/10

Yes

>blocks your path
hmmm, it seems you haven't mastered the art of gardening, OP
>*Telelports behind you and whacks you with a shovel*

Attached: viva.jpg (512x410, 121K)