Is this the most unfair boss in souls games?

Is this the most unfair boss in souls games?

>DUDE 33K HEALTH LMAO
>DUDE PURE FIRE DAMAGE LMAO
>DUDE ONE SHOT ATTACK THAT HAS THE SAME START ANIMATION AS A VERY WEAK ATTACK LMAO
>DUDE ACCIDENTAL INESCAPABLE LAVA STUNLOCK LMAO

Attached: 1552458610535.png (1600x900, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/CoyGentleDurianBatChest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dude reductionism lmao
piss off cunt

Considering that is the literal God of All Beasts... I'd say it's perfectly fair.

No. The fag ass bed of chaos in DaS1 with it's jank knockoff shit and 3 minute run back is waaaaay fucking worse.

Soloing 2cat is a RNG nightmare unless you do a meme build to quickly kill the first cat and the run back is way fucking worse

Attached: BTKenpo.png (1268x805, 1.29M)

How do people have trouble with Laurence? He’s honestly the easiest of the DLC bosses Kos is by far harder

Yeah, Laurence in stage 2 was a slight challenge but compared to Kos I saw him as a victory lap

Played through the DLC only after going NG+ and I have to agree. Kos only took me 4 attempts but this dood like 5 hours.

I never even bothered with this shit. Fuck Das2.

Kos can be stunlocked easily, Laurence can't. For me he is the hardest boss from all soulsborne.

>get to 2cat
>get whomped on for about an hour
>manage to summon an actual person instead of the useless NPCs
>person dies on the way to boss
>finally get someone summoned and to the boss
>bosses now have more than double the health
>summon dies 30% into the bosses HP
>after a couple hours of on / off attempts, finally start getting them low
>kill one
>fuck yeah, let's go
>swipes at me
>roll out of the way
>still got hit
>die
>give up

DaS2 is shit.

Along with Bloodletting Beast and Loran Darkbeast, Laurence is probably one of the few bosses I'll NOPE my way out of.

I wouldn't even mind that fight if it wasn't behind 5 minute run through deer fuckery. Fuck this area, never again.

He is ridiculously underrated. A lot of people accidentally skip this boss too so they don't even know he exists.
He's doable on NG but at NG+(+++) he becomes relentless.
Pretty sure you can summon Valtyr if you have his rune equipped.

Attached: 1557873569979.png (800x783, 168K)

Didn't have any major issues with him really. Threaded Cane + some evil spirits to the face to stun him if necessary wears him down easy, and it really only takes a handful of tries to read how he telegraphs the big weird OHKO. Beyond that it's just circling around him just like the Cleric Beast so in that regard it was a bit underwhelming if anything.

Attached: 7359111f85c11a2f1808345b74fd1609[1].jpg (900x1800, 80K)

To be fair, as with the other areas in ds2s DLC, they were designed to be played co-op, just like Blue Smelter demon and the poison caves with the triple NPC "boss". 2cat wouldn't even be too bad if it weren't for the 5 minute walk through the worst enemies in the game.
I'd argue that the dragon from 3s ringed City is the worst of the soloable bosses, triple the health pool of any boss, nutty damage, and you spend more time running around after the cunt than actually fighting him. It quickly becomes more of a war of attrition than an engaging fight.

The sad part is that they already knew how much of a slog a fight like that was since they just copypasted the DLC dragon from DS2, so really there was no excuse to make that insufferable bore as much of a, well, insufferable bore.

just a dogshit boss made worse by awful lockon system
clips.twitch.tv/CoyGentleDurianBatChest

i hate this "due lmao" template so much. fuck you.

>DUDE I HATE THIS DUE LMAO TEMPLATE SO MUCH FUCK YOU LMAO

That's fair.
I beat BoC and Laurence but I never even bothered with 2kat. It was just so obviously bullshit.

You can. Valtr also helps with Ludwig if you're in the League, and he's great.

>struggling with a souls boss
>at all
what's wrong with zoomers nowadays?
if you suck ass this much, just summoning a regular NPC to draw aggro will guarantee success 99% of the time

Attached: you lucky scamp.jpg (850x851, 472K)