Here your new artstyle, bro

>here your new artstyle, bro

Attached: 1560250372713.jpg (509x262, 18K)

>...Whatever

>... Whatever

Looking forward to it. Stay mad cuck. Quistis looks hot

Both look equally retarded

Color me surprised, it actually looks better.
Any word on whether they will fix the level scaling too?

When's this coming out?

I don't really understand; I don't play FF, but I keep seeing threads like this
Left objectively looks better or am I missing something? Is it nostalgia?

i agree that Quitis looks good, but they fucked with Squal

Attached: 1560255243717.jpg (700x936, 329K)

It's just Yea Forumstards saying stupid shit for (You)s like always

Mods will fix it

I dont mind the emo look. Im happy the weapons got remade too, they look good

is called artstyle, your zoomers dont understand things like this

>they fucked with Squal
it looks exactly the same, just updated greaphics

but is he the best looking guy there?

Attached: a42.jpg (460x720, 88K)

It does look better, and at the same time it is not sticking out like a sore thumb like HD remasters usually are, it blends in the original artstyle well. This might be the first time I have seen this done right.

If they tried to fix some of the broken parts of the gameplay like tuning back the brokenness of the junction system or addressing the level scaling, I would buy it instantly, but looks like nobody cares about this.

>be a sniper
>refuse to kill target at most crucial point
wow

Need a better angle on his face, before I can decide if I like it. I like the new vibrant aesthetic though.

His new hairstyle is objectively worse.

>that generic kh anime look

we really need to rise up

Attached: 1560994183745m.jpg (1024x894, 83K)

It's stupid for sure and could have been avoided if he just spoke up, but he does have a pretty good reason.

But it's the same dumbass anime style just less polygons

T-Thanks, you too...

It's the exact same thing but looks less bad. If you don't like it, you never even liked the original either.

Are they going to have different expressions?
It'd be weird having static detailed faces during certain scenes.

What they really need to do is disable level scaling and instead let the player set the enemy level, sort of like in World Ends with You.

>fix the level scaling too
>addressing the level scaling

cope and seethe zoomer scum

Most characters look nice but Squall looks fucked

They Dissidia-ified him. He doesn't look like an introvert anymore, he looks like a fashion model.

Nigga u blind? The two have nothing in common from the neck up except hair color.

Level scaling is an objectively terribly implemented mechanics.
While their intentions might have been good (prevent just grinding solving your problems), when you end up with an abomination where levelling up is actually a detriment and the best strategy is to avoid leveling up entirely to get stronger in an RPG, you know you have fucked up and it is up to them to own it up and fix it.

Just like he always looked like in promotional art and in cinematics. Fail to see the problem.

> He doesn't look like an introvert anymore, he looks like a fashion model.

squall and literally every FF chracter are pretty much fashion models, what the fuck are you on about. people cant even think about cosplaying them unless they're born chads or staceys and certainly arent introverts.

>that blatant ugu~ nomurashit look
I'm so glad I don't give a single fuck about anything Square does nowadays

Attached: 78c.png (832x968, 420K)

Or at least add a choice to play the original fucked up balance if that's your fetish, and implement an optional re-balanced version before you start the game that is not built around level scaling.

I have very little exposure to FF8, so when they showed the remaster, it was so close to the original's overall look that I thought it WAS the original but with some AA. I don't see the problem.

Right: SOUL
Left: Anime

based retard

This, the remastered visuals are so close to the original that it isn't a problem. Anyone who thinks the new version doesn't look good are just LARPing for (You)s.

Who cares about what you see and don't
Oh wait me, because I bothered to replie to you
Whatever, your opinion is shit

>this is an introvert, according to Yea Forums

Lmao. Is this what you dorks think you look like IRL?

Attached: Squall-Cosplay.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Attached: 1e0.jpg (1520x922, 237K)

>No glasses

It's better but not perfect

zoomers have such terrible imagination and creative drive that they cant construct in their head what squall looks like in the low res ingame models based on what he is shown to be like in the cinematics.

Do you see glasses on the original, faggot?

Then explain, big boy.

I think that user's post translates to "the original look left more open to interpretation and now there's too much detail to do that" but user's also really bad with words and angry at video games

so now that he looks a lot closer like in the cinematics while at the same time not messing up the original visual feel, it's a problem how?

>looks worse than the original
>soulless

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

ngl, except for my eye color i look almost exactly like squall

Ok, the hair isn't the same color, but that's acceptable.
have sex

I tried to imitate him in my early teens.
I vividly remember shrugging off two girls, growing my hair and saying whatever a lot because I thought it was the coolest shit.
Took me until 18 to get laid.

>he looks like a fashion model
lmao he always looked like a scrawny fuck model the fuck you on about

People are retarded, what else is new. Maybe they don't know what introvert means. You can be introverted and still look like a fashion model.

I will personally make a proper Squall mod if the remake is on Unity

>mfw not on PC

Attached: .jpg (1600x1200, 438K)

being excited for remakes to a game that has been available and playable for over 2 decades is sad thats all.

I went down to the medical bay and saw Rinoa.
She wall all like "Squall, I'm dying"
and i'm like "whatever"
*guitar riff*

>People actually think right looks better.
Usually when someone does the whole soul/soulles meme I can understand why they would say that, but this just boggles my mind.

Attached: 1535334442280.png (238x334, 56K)

Given the state SE is - yeah it's sad, still I'll take better models for VIII over nothing

Pls

Ruined his style
Mods will fix

I don't see how it's sad to play a better version of said game. Maybe to you bitter virgins. Try to get laid maybe.

Why did you reply to my post by linking a random unrelated post and OP?

Its not 100% there but its not exactly enough to be called atrocious. The one who stands out horribly is Squall.
Irvine might be the only one who was perfectly updated though.

This bait has never failed to work in 15 years.

we are talking about artstyle your dumb zoomer

They could've added it in the remaster gay man.

Get the fuck out of here. Mod them in yourself if you want them so much, degenerate.

thanks, it looks great!

Squall is the only one that was changed tho, and not for the better.

its good but it suffers from nu square enix eyes. i wish they looked a bit more serious

See Squall, see new Squall, see CGI Squall. All info has been given.
If you still think there is no problem in a remaster that keeps everything more or less the same but changes the protagonist it's ok, I'm sure many first time players won't care either. I'll not bother with it instead.

this is peak squall. hes also 5 foot 10, not 5 8

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-204738.jpg (1347x1342, 498K)

reminder that squall is based on river phoenix, he is NOT supposed to look like a jpop faggot

Attached: whatever.jpg (317x470, 68K)

Who cares? Squall was a faggot anyway.
Acts like an emo loner but dresses like an attention-whore.

I'm not even a first time player, I'm just not an autist. There is 0 problem with Squall in the remaster, it's a very well done model that only retarded pixelhunters going out of their way to find outrage where none exists would complain about.

>Cheats integrated by the devs, literal god mode and all items in the entire game
>Using this does not even block trophies
Who asked for this aids

>New
Dissidia is a couple of years old now, gramps.

Final Faggotry needs to stop

Attached: DvbjSQMWwAEOxk8.jpg (240x240, 13K)

It's a shame that most everybody looks somewhat faithful to the original BUT Squall. What were they thinking. I hope they implement a toggle between original models and these.

I hope they don't fucked Edea.

Whens the fucking HD remake

Attached: DFFNT_Rinoa_Heartilly_Presentation_Screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

You don't fucking need a remake. Everybody should shut the fuck up about fucking remakes, jesus christ.

If she doesn't have a Dissidia model she doesn't have to worry.

Rinoa is so cute and special.

Faggot.