Oh Bannerlord... I doubt you could even imagine it

>Oh Bannerlord... I doubt you could even imagine it

Attached: SceneEditor.webm (778x443, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLB9PlqkONo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still no bannerlord
>still no Full Invasion 3
fuck
i cant wait any longer bros
im gonna blow my shit

I just want to play MP siege again

What is this? A 3D version of Strongold?

>LOOK AT THE SKY
its a very comfy view

Attached: comfyBL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: charge.webm (575x323, 2.64M)

Bannerlord isn't real retards stop falling for turk propaganda

shut your filthy whore mouth it's coming out

Attached: 1551808548301.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

mods will be 1000% better than main game just like warband
cant wait

I wonder how many anons died waiting for bannerlord.

Attached: 1545727950177.jpg (267x323, 22K)

Attached: 1552663670787.png (217x199, 46K)

All of us :(

I wish Stellaris or Endless games had good combat. That's the one thing these games are fucking missing to be top tier games.

Can't wait for the LotR and Warhammer mods.

Attached: bannerlord 2019.jpg (1117x493, 306K)

Warband is 4,99 in ps store, should I? I know nothing about this game but you faggots keep bringing it up

Attached: 1560964533475.jpg (564x549, 23K)

Bannerlord is a metaphor for all the things we want out of life but can't have because of our sinful ways. Bannerlord made me become religious again

>ps store
Don't bother. The mods are where it's at. The vanilla game gets stale after the first 5 hours.

I have cleared my schedule. I'm ready.

>want to replay warband
>sound is scratchy
>no fix

Attached: fuck.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

>fun run going where every faction I join gets wrecked hard
>until I join the Nords
>we're taking over the land, only Khergits compare to us
>I am suddenly unable to raid villages
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>FF XV came and went
>KH3 came and went
>FFVII remake is almost here
>even fucking The Last Guardian came and went
>still no bannerlord

Attached: not.jpg (500x375, 56K)

I agree that MnB wouldn't be the same without mods, but someone new can get at least a 100 hours out of vanilla

Bannerlord release 2025. I feel it in my bones

Here is hoping for MvC4

Now that's optimism
Maybe you'll be right, by god I hope you're right

God damn I want to mod it already

NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER COMING OUT
AND WHEN IT DOES
IT'LL BE SHIT
NEVER EVER EVER

You’re just feeling the arthritis because you got old waiting for the game that’s the joke geddit?

>still no Bannerlord
>still no good hellenistic era mod
>still no hyborian age mod
>still no 2nd age Middle earth mod
>still no fucking Bannerlord in sight
FUCK

Attached: tfw_no_bannerlord.gif (252x326, 3.65M)

Pray for us sinners

1400+ hours of Mountain Blade.
Singeplayer is garbage.

Attached: 4d5.png (648x626, 482K)

>mfw SP warband is boring as sin to me now
>played countless mods, game still a snooze now that I've put hundreds and hundreds of hours into it
>played the shit out of NW and now it's stale too
>don't find the game fun at all anymore
>the fun of MP is rare and more dependent on my friends than the game itself
>tfw bannerlord will be releasing into early access
>tfw the multiplayer will either not be there on launch, or broken and shitty on launch
>mfw I'm burnt out on bannerlord before it even releases

It's going to happen again and nobody will admit it.

>hyborian age Bannerlord mod
God plz gib this

I just liked the CRPG mod where you could be/murder peasants in heavy plate and gang up on platefags as peasants with pitchforks, or be the ultimate archerfag, etc. So many possibilities.
Mordhau is giving me my fix though. But its scope is so small compared to mountainblade crpg mod in its heyday. 200 player FULL servers of last man standing team death match. Oh man, the memories. It hurts. There no way they will be able to pull off that technical hurdle again of 200 player servers with the graffucks updates, at least i severely doubt it.

Attached: 20190621191643_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Why did they tease us so?

youtube.com/watch?v=XLB9PlqkONo
>Announcement Teaser September 2012
Almost 8 years. What were you doing 8 years ago, anons? Were you still in school maybe? How as your life changed? What do you do with your time? Do you still have the same friends? Family? Did you finally get that girlfriend?
8 years. 8 fucking years

Good combat and good strategy can't coexist. If the combat is too controllable and meaningful it trivializes the strategy, and if it isn't controllable and meaningful it isn't good.
That said, Stellaris and Endless don't have great strategy either, so they're a bit shit either way.

dumb newfag.

only 00 dubs/trips/quads/quints/etc exist here based retard

>Yea Forums
>repeating digits other than 0

It's simple: Inflate the amount of units you need to control to make total control unfeasible, force even the most experienced of gookclickers to neglect areas of the battle. Supcom did this well, and it's why gooks hate it so

>ps store
no. pc or bust

BANNERLORD.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BANNERLORD!

>send 1 builder around the entire map in the fog of war to win

>this is the state of neo-numodern Yea Forums
We don't deserve Bannerlord

Attached: reacting to a facebook meme in my mongolian throatsinging circle.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

>gook recoils in fear as he imagines needing to do actual scouting and area control on something other than a small 2 lane map
Gookclickers are horrible at strategy, information wars are their bane.

But you yourself said " total control unfeasible" this also means total scouting is unfeasable. Too big. Enjoy the artillery behind your base.

Total radar coverage for your perimeter is feasible. At the very least, you should be able to have scans up so no engineer or ACU sneaks into your backline. That's rookie gookclicker shit.

Total radar coverage? Sounds like you wasted resources bub, time to steamroll your front line, jabroni.

Units and structures have radar coverage that extends beyond their actual sight, not just radars themselves. You should see that obvious engineer blip coming before it even loads the model for you.

The only real bullshit are cybran telesnipes, something you can easily miss if your teammates aren't doing their part in a team match.

Attached: mapc.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

This is something that amazes console shitters, there are plenty of mods with an overly large world map.
If they think a large world map will make up for them axing town management shit, they're mistaken