Do you think the CIA has had any influence on the video game industry?

Do you think the CIA has had any influence on the video game industry?

Attached: misc 2161.png (771x577, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The CIA has a hand in everything.

Epic crosspost from /g/.

Uhhhh you don't get to hack the 3DS

>King Terry the Terrible
Based Terry

Attached: 1554009141167.png (181x201, 67K)

>Unity desktop
i cry evrytiem

Feel like shit just want him back

Attached: 1560694562556.jpg (990x682, 49K)

yea terry is angel for monks

better off. don't fucking act like him suffering on the streets was even remotely enjoyable to watch.

Attached: 1523997318141.png (650x391, 569K)

So, did /g/ kill him? American healthcare might be a joke, but I wonder if it could have ended better.

it can't really be pinned one one board, not Yea Forums or kiwifarms. there were just some deranged people like the one who tried to make him believe that he married physics girl and pretended to be her.

the people who brought him a huge drumset and mailed it to him which caused a big rift with his parents.

someone also mentioned that he was sent pcp at the same time that he received the drumset, which he ended up taking and ultimately culminated in the fight with his father after he drummed for long hours and stayed up for days.

The videos by people like mr metokur did it

the cia niggers killed him, it's pretty damn ovbious he was about to usher in a new time of freedom and thought, and that was just too much for those niggers too handle, fuck them nigger cucks they killed terry. don't ever trust a man that glows in the dark

hmmm pcp aye

Can someone give me a rundown on this guy?

yes, yes they did.
>Polybius
(pic not related)

Attached: 1539394936524.jpg (829x1116, 216K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU

Beilive it or not there the so called jews poll spots all the time

He created an entire operating system by himself after God told him to.
He also ran over a cia nigger with his car, apparently they glow in the dark

/g/, reddit, discord and other fags that larped as a female YouTuber killed him.

With the operating system you can receive messages from god. It uses the NIST randomness beacon to interpret the messages. It's beautiful really

I wonder if terry was actually the victim of some sort of mk ultra program and he had legit interaction with the CIA

Wow
Are there any CIA manager games?
>hunt info
>destroy democracy
>assassinate everyone you don't like
>smuggle for extra funds
>blackmail senate for extra black budget

The best one is
>tinfoil hat

goobergate found out cia niggers were quietly funding a lot of sjw journo stuff through homeland defense to control the narrative, but it felt too unreal for a lot of people so it got memory holed

No it was metocuck who made a video about him, prompting his entire fanbase of 12 year olds to harass him telling him he's crazy. That's what makes his last video so sad, because he actually showed some self awareness and his sane part realized he was mentally ill, and then he killed himself. It's extremely common for schizo's to kys when they have a break in their insanity. He was doing fine before, but the tons of children telling him he is crazy probably pushed him over the edge. Fuck metocuck.

metokur made the video AFTER most of the really bad shit happened to him, lurk before you post, newfaggot youtube dickrider

Attached: 99999.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I'm well aware of that but it was fairly obvious something changed after it.

if you're well aware dont post outright lies

Why the fuck you calling me a dickrider while you defend metocuck sending his army of children to harrass Terry?

not every user who replies to you is the same person

sweeite squad did nothing wrong.

it's called being forced to live on the streets while riding the roller coaster of schizophrenia into insanity. being homeless is an extremely strenuous situation for even normal people who are not diseased.

nothing serious was ever brought up by terry after the metokur video was made, so whoever learned about him clearly were not doing anything as extreme as you may seem to think. sending someone a joke email or calling them a nigger in an chat room is much different than fooling a man by pretending to be a girl he is interested in and acting like she was in love with terry over the course of close to two years.

Shadow President and its sequel, kinda

Yeah, but in SP you are treated as 100% legit organization with license to kill.
You do not benefit directly by increasing crime in target country.

nintendo games are a decades long cia psyops to turn white men into children

Yes, They have their hands in everything. I just don't think they can predict or control the outcome.

This, the metocucks in this thread still obssessed with terry just goes to show it. bMy epic e-friend telling his billion 12 year old children fanbase about a schizophrenic?!! SOUNDS HECKA BAYSSEEEEDDD