Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Attached: C92124E6-B093-45B2-8436-7E58E7569A95.jpg (750x1244, 625K)

hope he did a flip

S

Who is this guy?

fuck niggers and fuck op

Attached: 1542408494469.png (466x512, 134K)

Rest in peace based nig

Attached: IMG_20190623_103436.jpg (458x312, 15K)

>fit
>good looking, literally a model
>good viewership, massive donations
where did it go so wrong??

It all started with the colour of his skin

I hope he back flipped

Wasn't his job screaming at a camera to react to videogames?

uhm, that's fucking up? I have to work 8h per day inside a warehouse, I wish I could trade.

Attached: 1528333111131.jpg (170x170, 7K)

anime rots the brain

Didn't this nigga get banned from youtube and twitch because he said "nigga" and then complained about not being able to say "nigga" despite being 100% nigga? That's the start of the etika suicide nigga saga right?

Actual depression

>all this attention and no body
fake and gay until proven otherwise

Attached: 1533767135526.jpg (640x360, 36K)

People think he saw something on the deep web that changed his perspective

A lot of internet celebs can't deal with stagnation. They always need to see the numbers rise, when they don't rise fast enough they do shit like this dumb nigger.

>100%
He's more like 85% by the looks.

It's almost like being fit and good looking is not a guarantee to a happy life

took psychedelic drugs and was part of a cult, was likely demonically possessed

Sans the Undertale made him do it

Fuck all this edgy shit, RIP Etika. I'm sorry you got so fucked up man.

Disnt he have a bunch of youtube money? I would of just quit and moved onto something else if i wasnt happy. Depression isnt a real thing btw.

He's gonna happened from inside a cake, give a big speech about suicide depression and stuff while flexing and then news are going to be all over him in how great he is, trust me dude I'm Don Ramon

Attached: 1561304009538.jpg (650x400, 48K)

This isn't video games

Please explain

drug abuse + cult indoctrination + realizing you're a 30 year old man catering to ironic weebs half your age

Do you really think it's that easy to fish up bodies from the East River?

If you have things that would normally make most people happy and aren't happy, then that's actual depression. Because if you're actually depressed then nothing makes you happy, including things that normally give you pleasure.

he's really that old already?
that explains a lot

Fuck

Attached: 26f98977e91fa3867ecace990c3ef62b--cabo-humor-mexicano.jpg (236x236, 14K)

He looked great and had a good following, it's crazy how none of that can matter when you're fucked in the head.

He decided it would be a good idea to look around and explore the Deep Web alittle, Not sure if it was specifically for a video or more just personal amusement
Anyway, After looking around there for a bit he saw some pretty disturbing things and some are thinking it changed his outlook on alot of things in general
Since then he's clearly not been quite the same and some fans are thinking it's probably that he saw something he shouldn't have while on the deep web.

fpbp

I imagine living a life devoted to over-reacting to meaningless shit for (you)'s while feigning interest and forcing fake positivity had SOMETHING to do with it. It's almost like fame and fortune don't make people happy...