GOG Galaxy 2.0 closed beta live no NDA

>Connect GOG GALAXY 2.0 with multiple platforms and unite all your games and friends scattered across them in one powerful app.

>Import all your games from PC and consoles, build and organize them into one master collection.

>Keep track of all your achievements, hours played and games owned, combined across platforms.

>Install and launch any PC game you own, no matter the platform.

>Cross platform Chat: No matter on which platform your friends are, you can chat with them.

>One friends list: Bring together your friends from all platforms, and see their online status.

>No spying
>We’re not spying on data from your computer.

>No data sharing
>We’ll never share your personal data with third parties.

>Your data belongs to you
>With a single click, you can remove your imported data from our servers.

>Community platform integrations
>Connect more platforms and add new features with open-source integrations.

>Sync between devices
>All customizations and changes to your library are saved in the cloud and synced between all your devices.

Anyone have access to the GOG Galaxy 2.0?
There's no NDA. Share some screenshots and the installer link.

Attached: gog galaxy 2dot0 4.jpg (1534x993, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/steamworks/announcements/detail/1597002662762032240
gogalaxy.com/en/
sohu.com/a/316385166_682117
imgur.com/a/xM3rcwR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so it's a launcher you put on top of other launchers?

It opens and closes the other launchers for functionality sake unless you set them to keep running in the background. It's more like one launcher to rule them all.

Basically if you use this, you'll only be touching Steam for Steamworks and buying shit on Steam which you'd be doing in a browser ideally anyways.

I didn't word that well. If I click Garry's Mod, it'll open up Steam (for Steamworks dependencies sake) and when I exit Garry's Mod, it'll exit Steam.

Attached: gog galaxy 2dot0 2.jpg (1534x993, 309K)

can I use thos with emulators?

Not natively yet but open source plugins module will make it so it'll read your Cemu/RPCS3 libraries and shit. You can add games manually right now.

Since emulation isn't really centralized it wouldn't sync across systems unlike actual services though.

someone upload the installer please

I really don't see any reason to use this.

Even if you're a steamcuck for gayben it's prettier and nicer to use than this pile of shit

>pic related is the upcoming library update we've been waiting for since 2010

Attached: steam library update 2.jpg (1024x1847, 216K)

quite the obsession

Maybe you should play games instead of wasting time organizing them into useless categories.

People use aggregators/password managers/app managers all the time. I'm sure this will find a market with all the launchers being shoved down our throats lately.

You realize there's a tool that does that automatically for Steam games, right?

You're a retard for arguing against a better, prettier version of Steam. Faggot.

>$9000 profit
OH NO NO ONO NO NOONO NONO GOGBROS

I don't care what steam looks like.

give link

I have an obsession because I have 1400 games on Steam, 500 games on GOG, around 10 on Epic Game Store, 100 on uPlay and 75 on Origin not to mention my consoleshit that would be nice to have represented in a library so I don't forget about them. It's nice having a visualization of everything I own.

Also, I just want a nice launcher because Steam is fucking ugly as shit. What the fuck is this? Steam is such a mess of a client. It looks like every single part of it was designed by a different team and there was no cohesion between any of the project leads (because it was and there wasn't)

You're still a faggot for arguing against a superior client.

Attached: steam library update.jpg (2047x1122, 331K)

How many of all these games have you played? You're one of those morons who buys all the cheap shit on sales and never install a single one.

someone post the installer file

>Use GOG because "I don't want shitty launchers"
>Use shitty launcher
Well, it's coming from the same retards that think GOG is truly DRM Free when their tos are just as bad as everyone elses

stop arguing talk about the launcher or post a link

I have a "press account" where I get every Steam game because I worked for ArenaNet and I was friends with a Valve employee back in 2005ish.

even if I was one of those people, you're a faggot for arguing against a superior solution to a problem that clearly exists
eat shit faggot

a problem I don't have, so up yours.

it used to be so simple bretheren
>buy box
>take disk out, maybe type in a cd key
>install game
>play
you know they fucked up when torrenting is more convenient

also
>config files and saved games stored in a hidden, godforsaken 20th subfolder of the documents folder
i fucking hate nu-windows

Yeah, because you're an idiot retard that invest in the (((Steam))) ecosystem instead of supporting DRM-free content

Enjoy trying to play your Steam games when they shut Steam down.

I also remember having to download a million patch files upon a reformat and reinstall of an online game. That sucked. I like the digital future better tbqh

t. boomer

can we stop the stupid arguments and just have someone post the link to the installer?

>instead of supporting DRM-free content
says the guy who has game all over the place

every galaxy thread,
>this is stupid who would use this
>i would
>fuck you
why do you faggots even open the thread?

It just came out faggot. Give it time. Go beg on Reddit if you want the installer file faster.

keep writing these paragraphs, retard.

this is the same thing with console threads do you really expected pc would be tame?

It's fucking obnoxious. steamcucks are just as bad as the sonybros and nin10yearolds

Attached: piracy.png (976x658, 272K)

>people are being paid to shill something that's already existed before gog
Wow

jesus man imagine going off on someone just because he doesn't want to use gog 2.0
then insulting him while he didn't even mention steam
please re-evaluate your life choices

>enter thread about a new launcher that combines all the platforms
>lol who cares I only use Steam
And I'm supposed to be the one reevaluating my life choices?

>those new default covers for devs who don't update

My god, it's a fucking horrendous blurry mess.

>lol who cares I only use Steam
nobody said that you idiot

Galaxy 2.0 from what my friend told me is much better about this. It pulls from a database like Playnite

Attached: GOG Galaxy 2dot0 1.jpg (1534x993, 358K)

I'm in the beta. It's a fucking nightmare. 98% of games haven't updated it and Valve has been pestering them for weeks.

lol you think that was bad? This is a real look at it from someone who isn't a (((journalist))) taking a press shot

This is as of 20 seconds ago. They've been bothering us devs to update our store assets for the new specifications for 3 months now.

Attached: Steam_cr9xS8D3EM.jpg (3069x1083, 463K)

oh yeah I forgot to mention some of those blank boxes are games that were released in the last two years. They're not even old/abandoned!

link anyone?

I'll let you know when I get one. I've been asking around user.

>mfw thinking about all those fly in the night devs and imagining they would actually do anything like this

Valve is in for a rough awakening.

Attached: SM-face-YES.jpg (250x314, 30K)

yeah i gonna do the same. i hope it isn't tied to the account or anything

Link.

Attached: Link-link-40285613-1000-1014.jpg (1000x1014, 450K)

Even steamcucks are gonna be using Galaxy 2.0 because this is disgusting

steamcommunity.com/groups/steamworks/announcements/detail/1597002662762032240

Attached: 1560587219700.jpg (900x1200, 280K)

What the fuck that's amazing

play games

GOG, Steam, uPlay, Origin, Epic Game Store, Battle.net, Xbox Live and PSN support confirmed

Now all we need is community plugin support for the Twitch launcher, Bethesda Launcher, Itch.io, Rockstar Social Club and Tencent launcher support to complete our libraries

Attached: nvidia shills IRL.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

Just neckbeard hipsters who think they are 2 cool 4 steam

>not wanting your launcher to be lightweight and look nice
Steam is neither of those things

Attached: steamcuck early access.jpg (540x671, 38K)

This sounds a tad bit too good to be honest.
Especially the "everything cross platform" parts.

Pathetic gog shill lmao. Steam sales are coming, no one has time for your irrelevant trash.

I look forward to the inevitable Steam shutdown where I get to tell the DRMcucks that I told them so

I'm in the beta. It just werks. Unironically.

Attached: denuvo.jpg (484x484, 34K)

1. galaxy 2 will not override launchers
they will still run in the background
2. again I don't care how a launcher looks like

Reminder that CD Projekt shills their garbage services on here and elsewhere daily.

Attached: 1473065963221.jpg (3172x961, 677K)

>inevitable Steam shutdown
just like the inevitable second video game crash, right

valve should have just threatened with de-listing unless they complied within time frame

There are even YouTube channels dedicated to endless shilling and making conspiracy theories.

Attached: cyberpunk shill.jpg (1048x598, 298K)

You will keep waiting until you die.

1.) It will still unify them and that's a major plus for anyone who just wants to play their games and it definitely helps people like me who forget about other games on other platforms

2.) you don't care that your launcher is an incoherent mess that has missing cover art and shit?

>implying that's not just Yea Forumsedditor autism

why are you this fucking autistic over UIs over strorefronts. That is so fucking cringe.

Attached: 1466251239992.jpg (1540x1564, 578K)

The leaked new Steam UI looks DISGUSTING, even Epic launcher looks better

based bugman

He does it for free.

>YouTube channels dedicated to endless shilling and making conspiracy theories
that's been going on for over a decade user

>>Import all your games from PC and consoles

This is literally a scam for deluded investors.

>everyone who insults based Steam is a CHINK

fuck off with your Muslim mindest you fucking sandnigger

Yeah but most have the decency to at least pretend to look like legit review or analysis channels.

chill there bud just because i called you a chink you dont have to go sperg on me

I'm not autistic. I'm just saying I'd rather use a better looking launcher if it's available to me. Especially if it has more features

You're the autistic one for arguing against a better launcher.

People have had it on their systems for the past week and say it just werks. They dropped NDA today, you'll see video of it running within 2 hours I bet.

Attached: 1497271673659.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Imagine being CD Projekt thinking that Steam flooding their store with shit is gonna give them a chance to compete then Epic Games arrives with multiple exclusives and free games.

Attached: 1466253007375.jpg (287x421, 84K)

IF YOU DONT USE STEAM YOUR A CHINK BUGMAN

You are totally autistic. Like school shooting tier autistic because Sonic's arms were a different color kind of unhinged.

>Trying to reason with some mongoloid who actually admited using EGL
I seriously hope you don't do this.

You are insane if you think Sony will open their cheeks to be penetrated by some white devils.

blame the algorithm and youtube's recent monetization policies, the shills will only get worse until youtube stops handing out money altogether.

PSN support is confirmed.

Nah some people will remain shilling as long as they receive money from the company paying them sub-minimum wage.

Sony has already been penetrated by comifornian tranny dicks

>No spying
>No data sharing
Well gosh guys thanks for reassuring me

Source?

I can't tell if OP is a delusional shill or some kind of 4D chess anti-GOG falseflagger
either way shit thread

Why would i use this? sounds like a social media platform

fucking lmao, I could do better than this shit Valve. Hire me you dumb cunts

I assume you are getting this bullshit straight from your corporate headquarters.

ill take GOG over Steam or EGS anyday

Reddit
What services are available?

GOG, Steam, Epic, Origin, Battle.net, Uplay, Xbox Live, PSN

Can you install non-GOG games straight from the Galaxy 2.0 launcher?

You can install any game from any service with just one click.

The launcher itself looks STUNNING, for the cover arts, they are all almost perfectly chosen, but you can edit every single one and choose a cover art and background that you like.

I guess if you're a platform idort then GOG wants to be your frontend of choice.

Yeah but that's consensual.

how would that even work?

>Reddit

Attached: 1484975932208.jpg (400x400, 22K)

It reads your trophy data and adds the cover art for games attached to your account. This includes physical copies and free2play shit.

Companies invest more for streamers than youtubers, before contracts were typically shit and half the time don't even pay you because it didn't meet up to their standards, now with how "non-advertiser friendly" youtube has become those contracts are even more scarce, thus shills pump out more content each minute to make ends meet.

it's not a social media platform.

the whole point is that you add all your games from various clients and GOG will open/close the clients.

this is what most PC gamers have been wanting for a long time. shit i 9 different launchers installed right now. it's a pain in the ass dealing with them all.

GOG, Epic, Origin, Battle.net, Uplay, Xbox Live, PSN are available

I have all the games i am playing at the moment just in the start menu. i click them and they start up

does this mean i dont have to install Steam, Origin or EGS to play my games?

well if you're happy with that then good on you.

>we want more launcher
said nobody ever

does it launch steam overlay and count achievements?

no. you still need to have them installed. you just don't need to manually open/close them. just click the game you want to play and GOG will open the client/game for you.

not sure how client/game updates work though.

Do you have access? Please upload the installer

You should already be using GOG if you care about preservation and actually owning your games dumbass

Attached: ATOM RPG.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

dude if that were the case nobody would be against it

What use is console support, though? You can't play those games on PC through normal means if you own them on consoles. Without some additional services, that is.

I am pretty sure it's just like adding a non steam game to steam, it just starts them and logs your info for social media uses

what difference is one more at this point? especially if it means you don't need to deal with all the others anymore?

>achievements

Attached: 595.gif (200x200, 3.97M)

Am I the only one who thinks that having launcher for DRM free games is beyond retarded?

Attached: 1561378822483.png (450x300, 166K)

>You should already be using GOG if you care about preservation and actually owning your games dumbass
what does this have to do with Galaxy 2.0?

>You should already be using GOG if you care about preservation and actually owning your games dumbass
I am thankful just because i can pirate every game on gog and back up the installers

its optional you dumbfuck

It's more about visualizing your library.

It's 100% optional and not everyone wants to be a sperg downloading patch files manually in TYOOL 2019

So what does importing your console library do? Do they just pop up with trophies or something?

Also can you add pirated games on it? Does it look nice?

you still need all of them installed
dealing with them is the least of the problems

they're good for checking what you missed in a game faggot

Attached: 1560676628134.jpg (800x1000, 427K)

>That one turbo autist shilling the launcher no one will use

>no one will use
You're delusional if you don't think an open source launcher that launches ALL your games won't be super huge

ah yes, i can't wait to have all my achievements in one place, so i can share all my epic gamer moments with my friends!

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Can you rate games in your library?

hottest meme of like 2 years ago

us gamers am i right
>tfw too many launchers

After years of fighting steam is already dead, we did it anons

so is this just another Launchbox?

Attached: 2342352353.jpg (2560x1080, 582K)

this statement alone completely negate your entire argument you fucking tard

>when you're so dumb that you don't know if you liked a game or not

but way better than that piece of shit
also playnite.link is better than launchbox

using galaxy 2.0 has changed my life, no more do you have to deal with all those annoying launchers, and all my best moments are easily shared with friends

Use it, don't be a casual

T.zoomer

>you can't
Thanks, gog shill

Steam is killing itself slowly anway

bloated launcehr, 30% cut, 90% of store are indie showelvare games, Valve making shitty mobile games now etc..

>No invite
Come on I'm a massive GOG shill. Anyone who has it, does Galaxy shut down a launcher after the game requiring it is closed? This is a big deal.

Attached: 1558386253133.gif (500x288, 3.26M)

t. retarded person

i don't care that they're installed. they use up little resources.

it's having to open/close them all and wait for updates.

I am looking forward to trying it, but holy shit this thread REEKS of shilling

any video of this in action?

you don't need to log into galaxy to launch the games it has downloaded.

yes

That is some kino as shit news, fantastic.

what's wrong with 30% cut

>it's having to open/close them all and wait for updates.
that will still happen. galaxy is not going to override them

I don't blame me you for not being old enough to remember physical copies. But physical copies will rise again with the help of GoG galaxy 2.0
Steam is dead

no, it's easier to update games with it

This is exactly what I needed. I have like 8 launchers and it sounds awesome to combine them into one. Its a stress relief to not care about another game company creating their own launcher.

It works fine for me, why don't you like it?

in what way will a launcher make that happen?

posts like this really make me question how real the people in these threads are, it straight up sounds like marketing speak

The launcher is nicer than the website, and keeps games updated, can also roll back updates with it if need be. Its completely optional and you don't need to sign in/be online to run the games.

/thread

if no one posts the download link for it, this is a shill thread without a doubt

can someone actually post the installer rather then shitpost on steam/gog

It'll run the overlay if you've got the overlay enabled.

Epic shills on suicide watch.

This might actually get me to stop using Steam

Attached: 1423690915247.png (560x469, 119K)

gogalaxy.com/en/ gogalaxy.com/en/ gogalaxy.com/en/

Its a closed beta you retard. Even if you pirate the launcher you couldn't connect any accounts to it, fag.

Wut, epic is with GoG galaxy 2.0 and steam is not.

why? it'll be useless until they invite you. it's a closed beta so you won't be able to log in with it until they approve your account.

just sign up, wait for an invite, and download the installer then.

>Steamcucks cant call GOG users Chinks

what now vavlecucks? whats the new buzzword?

they really just need to make an /ad/ board for these types of threads

Most of my GOG library is actually imported from Steam

Attached: 213546846.jpg (419x340, 16K)

vodkaniggers

Steam drones already seething at GoGchads.
who would have thought that this will happen?

Make sure to clean those toilets good

toilet cleaners

>implying this GOG 2.0 shilling isn't chink niggers trying to make GOG users look bad.

whites

>slav
>white

I think its more people poking fun at a clear marketing thread

Launchbox 2.0 isn't going to flip the market

Yeah, if it's not steam it must be shilling. All right mate

as a steambasedgod I always thought GOG would be the one to move the lard and savor from his throne and finally do something good.

GoG is the only true competition to Steam in my eyes.

Attached: 1414633814464.jpg (500x229, 25K)

>physical copies will rise again with the help of a botnet which manages your game library
still digital

>so mad, he can't even quote the right post

>people are excited about a solution to a problem
MUST BE SHILLS

too much manual configuration

Within 2-3 hours I bet. People need to wake up and see the invites in their inboxes.

no thanks they might ban me for making a gender joke

It's written like that on purpose

whiter than you mutt

no shilling here

>BETA
uhhhh, I want to try it but I have being first adapter to shit like this, especially when I just want to sit down and play games. I'm already regretting singing up for MS's PC pass beta. Took me hours before I actually started playing.
Is GOG2 beta smooth at least?

Slavs are white as fuck men, they are white niggers tho

GOG is the purest form of competition there is. They even one up Valve by not doing exclusives. If Valve made Cyberpunk 2077/The Witcher 3, there's no way in hell it'd be on any other launcher.

I do, and I purposely opt out of their already existing launcher and will continue to do so you silly shill

don't speak you fucking subhuman go roll around in the mud with the pigs you call women

looks like this is the most effective response

dilate

Only white men are the anglo master race

shut up wh*toid

Friendly reminder to ignore Steamshills because they autisticly enter all these threads and say they only use Steam

sure thing streetshitter

slavs really are the niggers of the white race

I don't know how GOG operates without DRM. Like can you buy any game and put it on a USB then give it away to friends/family?

nobody said that you fucking poljak

How does it work with consoles? What?

But you already have simple and light downloader for that. Why even bother? People just work and shill for nothing, time and resources gets wasted. Who's in charge of this? I bet it's the same guy that in charge of your twitter account.

Attached: 1561380234652.jpg (250x333, 20K)

So lets recapitualte this thread:
>LOL who needs this?
>Who gives a shit bout chievements?
>Who give a shit about Steamfriends and friends on other plattforms? LMAO JUST PLAY THE GAME BRO

Meanwhile the same people in Epic threads:
>LOL WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THE EGS IT DOESNT HAVE MY FREINDS
>LMAO NO ACHIEVEMNTS WHAT A SHIT LAUNCHER

Steamdrones are truly the cancer that is killing gaming

I know it's hard for a slav's brain to function, but don't try to put anglogods on the same level as indians, your betters might i add

yes. you download an independent game installer

because piracy isn't a real problem for games despite what you've been told.

So... Cyberpunk is pretty much free on PC. Thanks GOG.

every game on gog is free, they even release neat little update installers to get as they come

You can't launch it but lists your games with achievements on the library.

STEAM DRONES GET OUT

>same people
How do you know?

its not like DRM does shit. even denuvo only works on shit games nobody cares about.

Duh, that was obvious from day one. They just don't want to lose their library which i can understand, but most of them refuse to admit that.
Valve really did good job at brainwashing their customers into blind loyalty

he works for the same marketing company

Being able to track progress through several different launchers is pretty neat. Someone should make a plugin that tracks Flight Simulator X rewards.

well that's fucking useless, that's not connecting with consoles that's just them scraping an api.

Given epic, steamdrones have become very aggressive in defending their shit platform. You can't blame them really, most people take not talking or caring about something as an attack.

Steams not great, but its fine. I prefer GOG, and Galaxy 2 will be a nice way to just use steam how I want it, namely the same as uplay or any other crap storefront, as just a place to buy games when they are cheaper than gog.

But no if you don't claim steam is the best thing in the world you're either a chink pushing epic or a shill.

>lose their library
???

Speak for yourself, I want to play Anno already, still waiting on that fucking crack.

They understand that if steam dies, their games die with it.

Still, you guys said GOG gives a full clean game install without DRM. The Denuvo ones come included with 1-2 cracks that are extremely sketchy so you have to take a leap of faith with the cracker to not exploit your PC.

>too much manual configuration
holy shit what an idort

Attached: 1527955429411.gif (239x235, 2.72M)

stop making shit up you retarded shill. nobody in this entire thread ever claimed steam to be the best

its not 2002 anymore, just dont be a retard

>GOG Galaxy 2.0 saves your configuration in the cloud
>Launchbox requires manual configuration

I reformat my computer periodically as I'm supposed to but lol you're right I'm just a retarded faggot for not wanting to do that over and over!

>right click on steam icon
>click game
>it starts
Call me when yours is better than that.

Attached: yeassprettygud.gif (350x250, 1.53M)

here's your crack

Attached: file.png (497x92, 5K)

this will happen with every storefront aside from gog

>I reformat my computer periodically as I'm supposed to
okay this confirms you're a fucking shill

no one does this

>nobody in this entire thread ever claimed steam to be the best

Attached: 134624246.png (300x250, 26K)

Attached: 4sa1Ln6.jpg (909x173, 50K)

Put your launchbox files on fucking pendrive you imbecile

Uh, Galaxy has done that for like five years and it uses less memory and doesn't have bloat.

It's impossible to not be a retard if you own a PC with a intel CPU. With all the current exploits using cracks for games is pretty fucking stupid.

wow thanks Support Tech ____, i feel so much better now

I do it because I work as a security analyst. Explains how I can afford so many games across so many platforms that Galaxy 2.0 appeals to me I suppose :^)

>just trust us we made a vague statement

>Open gog
>Run game, any game, from any launcher you own
>it starts
On top of that Galaxy isn't a bloated piece of shit that steam is nowadays. I highly doubt that UI refresh is anything but a coat of paint, no back end issues to fix core problems.

Attached: 76076.jpg (285x267, 18K)

shill

prove me wrong

>no one does this
Just because you're a lazy brainlet doesn't mean the rest of us are.

>No spying

>No data sharing

Bullshit.

Great news, i'm going to use it instead of epic now. I can use the best launcher/support devs with higher cuts and make steam drones mad.
GoG galaxy 2.0 is truly the future of pc gaming

There's no running from tinkering with these frontends, PC gaming isn't for those afraid of tinkering with options and shit.

>shill for a free launcher that combines all the platforms
who do you think I'm shilling for exactly? Because this is in everyone's interests including your beloved gayben I'd love to get to the bottom of this

I'm fine with tinkering I just want to do it once, why would I go with the inferior option?

all the launchers will still have to be open in the background when you play the game

You are just getting paid to bring more people over to galaxy so they buy games there

>measures are in place
>Gabe dies from burger related illnesses
>People in charge tank the company
>Valve shuts down
>The only way to backup games it to continue to host the servers for server, something a dead company surely will do!
Meanwhile at GOG
>CDPR crashes and burns
>They just put a notifcation up for people
>You download all your games for storage
>Can run them offline without an account, with zero issues. Can even download each update as its own installer so you can pick what verison you run

This. Some of you are dumber than the freetards on /g/ trying to push crappier solutions on everyone because some misplaced sense of pride in making things harder for yourselves.

That's not true. It opens and closes the launcher when you're done.

so I'm shilling for the only storefront that actually gives you DRM-free installers of all your purchases? Cool. At least I can go to bed soundly at night knowing that I'm not a kike/chink enabler

there is an launcher called fortnite, It's alright

And? You still don't need to bother with them. They open when you run the game and close when you close the game. After linking accounts to galaxy the only thing you'll ever interact with is galaxy regardless of where the game is.

Have you niggers never used playnite or something.

I will tell you how.
For example:
If i would open a thread about the Epic Game store and say :
>Guys look a sale
The thread is swarmed with "pirates"
I could make the same thread about the GoG Summer sale and the same result would occure.
But if i open a Steam summer thread there are nearly no pirates.

=> This means all the people shitting up the other sale threads are Steamdrones.

>gog shuts down
>server shut down
>lost all your games

Are they going to give cracks for all your games? Something tells me the publishers wouldn't be too thrilled about that one.

Nice, that means we can kill steam and not lose our games.

That would only happen if GOG shut down without any warning, and guess what you faggot retard, steam would have the same problem.

Wait no, it would be WORSE on steam, because GOG games are all sitting around on pirate sites anyway so it isn't like they'd be lost. No crack for latest drm ridden shit you owned on steam? Lamfo get fucked you can't play that anymore.

Name me one game company that shutdown where people lost their libraries. Oh wait, you can't. Stupid paranoid fuck.

or when you have to update your games

So this is just xfire with a modern UI?

How is that an argument? Literally the same case if Valve shut down without any warning.

GoG with everyone versus steam. Who is going to win it bros? Steam games will not work with GoG galaxy because gaben didn't allow steam to work with GoG

>Can even download each update as its own installer so you can pick what verison you run
how?

Galaxy will be able to open a launcher to update a game in the background if you have that enabled.

Nice try though, keep it up.

that's the point

I just don't get your autism, I only do it once with Launchbox too (setting up the emulator). Games can be added by just being dropped on the frontend. Just make a backup of the folder on a usb drive or some shit if you format your PC often.

Attached: 523523253.jpg (2560x1080, 801K)

>this many replies per post
>not a shill

>it just werks
Heard it all before.

>Everyone against gaben is a shill

It's the user's responsibility to maintain their backups

As long as I maintain my backups, even if GOG went bankrupt tonight, I'd be fine. 100% of my games would be playable. With Steam going bankrupt, who fucking knows.

Direct2Drive you dumb underage faggot

how will galaxy know games have updates?

are you really trying to argue with a paid poster, they will always have some marketing approve reply

>Displaying 5 of 55 games
Nice all in one launcher you have there.

anyone trying to sway people this much to a new product is a shill buddy

If I pirate a GOG game it doesn't know because there isn't an entitlement on my account

If I own the game through GOG, it'll treat it just like Steam does.

>5 of 55
Yeah, I have 2000+ games. Fuck that.

The same way galaxy knows what steam friends you have, and achivements. The same way any steam linking website knows this stuff, because the launchers are linked.

>organized collection bad

anyone trying to sway people this much away from a new product is a shill as well, buddy

You're shilling launchbox as an all in one yet unless you are some kind of BR living on the street or a literal child there is no way you only have 55 games.

nice shill reply

It is when you're talking about the shittiest solution for organizing your library.
>just drag and drop hundreds of your games bro it's no big deal

It also looks like shit compared to pic related which is all automated with none of the bullshit of Launchbox

Attached: gog galaxy 2dot0 3.jpg (1534x993, 295K)

I bet yours looks like this
games I play (3)
games I never installed (1500)

Steam cucks are beyond help

relax toilet cleaner

> It's nice having a visualization of everything I own.
> everything I own
> own
but thats not how those launchers work!

Remember when Epic accessed Steam when you imported data and everyone threw a shitfit but now that GOG is doing it everyone loves it?

Can't wait to get rid of Galaxy's look, 2.0 is miles ahead of how absolute garbage the original launcher looks.

>own
It does if you only own GOG games :^)

CD PR has a fucking massive marketing force

When there's steam sale going on pirates create whole new threads. They simply get outswarmed out of steam threads by steamdrones.

Anyone in the beta know if you can make your own catalogies?

> DRM Free when their tos are bad
how to terms of service related to drm?
just download the games, start them, thats it?

Fuck off already chink shill. You can't silence the truth, only GoG have no connections to tencent which is why i'm going to support them

Attached: Truth.png (1262x750, 403K)

too bad GoG has such a limited library

>slav
>white

A good majority of the only games worth playing are on GOG so I don't mind. For the others, that's why Galaxy 2.0 exists.

CDP is owned by the Polish government which is a Russian puppet which is allied with China

You can't be more white than poland

This looks like it came right off their website

>trusting russians over the chinese
Literally what's the difference?

jesus, the shilling in this thread is out of control

It's like sprinkling some glitter on a jobbie.

ha, good one toilet cleaner, you guys are great

From the Steamcucks? You're right. They're seething that people are gonna abandon the proprietary launcher in favor of the one that seamlessly integrates with their service. Sad!

I'm not even polish. Don't blame me that west countries mixed their race with niggers and chinks

You are so right marketing chan, i am uninstalling steam and origin right now!

slavs were never white to begin with

Bonjour anons, how about you play on Uplay.
Hon hon

>only my race is white

well better a frenchman than a slav or chink

>Still has the ugly default look of steam
>Giant blue button with a banner above your games list for no reason
>Trading cards on the main page as if anyone should give a shit
>Can bet they haven't made fundimental improvements needed such as quicker access to opening the games folder or rolling back an update, something galaxy does in a single right click
>Still has the "recent events" section which will likely still just be a place for rockpapershotgun articles pushing down dev posts
>Shit tier banner for the games
>Easy on the eyes, uniform color scheme and layout
>No giant distracting blue buttons
>"Progression" tab seems to be containing most of the junk steam crams onto their hub pages
Why the hell are steam so half ass with improving their launcher? Their chat update was garbage too. It seems all they do is see a threat (Discord for communties, galaxy and maybe epic for launchers) and respond in the most half ass manner.

Are you color blind or something?

>If i would open a thread about the Epic Game The thread is swarmed with "pirates"
because people are unhappy with epic exclusivity deals?
>thread about the GoG Summer sale and the same result
nowhere near
>i open a Steam summer thread there are nearly no pirates.
they exist
>This means all the people shitting up the other sale threads are Steamdrones.
just like how you and your brethren attempt to shit up steam sale threads? let me invite you to this thread they you probably already partake in

Only anglos are white, damn right. go run around outside little snow nigger

I do, few third party keys sold cheaper than anywhere else for games, redeamable only on uplay.

It's because of Valve's no leadership structure. There's no managers. Anyone can work on anything they want.

You have five different teams working on the same client with no one managing the overall vision for coherency. It's a mess. One on the store, one on community, one on friends, one on library and one on the backend.

I'm a gamedev and boy oh boy the backend is a nightmare too.

Attached: yikes.png (100x101, 2K)

>That much effort

Steam shill spotted

some chinks and japs have pale skin, doesn't make them white

>anglos
>white

i pirate nearly everything, i have a few amount of games on every single launcher
better luck next time

Attached: 1542153062557.jpg (604x270, 25K)

cope

Poland is 99% full white. Which country is more white than that?

>It's because of Valve's no leadership structure. There's no managers. Anyone can work on anything they want.
I'd ask how that can possibly work but we know it doesn't.

>slavs
>white

you do that buddy

>N-no i don't care, i'm a pirate. Definitely not a shill!

>pirates everything
>shilling for Valve on Yea Forums
Nice try. Better luck next time, bub.

whiter than you Ahmed

The only reason it does is because Valve has so much "fuck you" money from dick-sucking fanboys who would make Steam a monopoly if they could. Most companies would rightfully fail if they canceled as many projects as Valve and this is why they need to die.

hello mutt

I worked at ArenaNet in Bellevue Washington and we were literally across the street from their offices and I saw them transition from a functional studio to whatever the fuck they are now. It's very weird.

Lots of cliques, lots of office politics but everyone wants to pretend that they're hands off lasseiz-faire libertarian tech bros but they'll take the gloves off if they really don't like someone.

The hands off structure is nice for innovating projects like the "mind control" stuff they're doing and VR started as a really niche R&D thing that only got to where it is because Valve has fuck you money but yeah.... They need to at least get some management on their damn Steam client team because it's a mess.

Official data, america just like UK is black btw.

Attached: 1920px-European_Ancestry_Large.svg.png (1920x1229, 451K)

Anyone know if there will be Linux support?
Love the idea

you know that EGS (Tencent) has probably 100x more money than Valve right?

>slavs
>white

Tencent is in charge of both Valve and epic. Which is why we need to support the only true alternative a.k.a GoG

>whataboutism
They need to go too.

>html5 shit
>electron based
No thanks

This looks like a pretty nice idea, though ultimately I still feel like a launcher used to launch other launchers is kind of defeating the purpose. I'd love to get rid of launchers if possible, not keep adding more. One of the major benefits to buying on GOG is that you can download an installer which works without any accounts or launchers required.

Did you knwo that Tencent isn't just "those guys who bought a slice of epic" right? They have their hands in literally everything with a slanty eye and a lot of stuff in the US too. They are a giant corp, of course they have more than Valve. What an absolutely retarded post.

CDP is not owned by Polish government, chink

and neither of us can prove it

>lack of proof is proof

>shilling for Valve on Yea Forums
damn how did you figure? because i showed every side is willing to shit up sale threads? not just "steamdrones"

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1000x455, 127K)

>Tencent is in charge of both Valve
post proof

Inb4 it's not proof, tencent allowing steam to operate in china doesn't mean anything. Gaben would never side with chinks

game?

if you can say that tencent controls steam without proof, I can say that CDP is owned by polish gov.

Shadow warrior 2 i belive. Remember to get it on GoG

>Gaben would never side with chinks

yeah no, he literally sucks chink dick, even sided with the chinks for that stupid Dota ban

>operating in a country means they own you
>unsourced image

They operate on tencent behalf brainlet

>not already having it on GOG when they gave it out for free
sad!

Attached: shadow warrior 2 free.png (1177x712, 677K)

i still don't see proof they own valve

Does it work with Steam Controller Configuration? I play a lot of games on a Switch Pro pad and also make use of the gyro. Do I have to give up this functionality if I use Galaxy?

sounds retarded

I believe it was the post where you actively jumped to Valve's defense, yes.

They don't own epic as well, they only own a minority share. Even tho tencent is fucking with them by allowing steam to operate in china with epic.

If people belive that epic is tencent then steam is tencent as well. And since i hate chinks, i'm going to hate them both. Which is why only GoG.

Yes, it launches with Steamworks functionality intact

CD R has been going hard on the marketing threads recently

chinks vs jews vs slavs

somehow i trust slavs the most

so no proof they own valve?

Choose your side

Attached: Storefrontwars.png (1132x319, 246K)

except Tencent doesn't own any Steam shares

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I JUST HAVE MY CD'S BACK
FUCK DIGITAL GAMING!

but who owns the slavs

Attached: Vladimir Putin Voted Jerusalem Post’s Person of the Year.jpg (1000x541, 133K)

How do you know this? None of this shit has been mentioned.

Fuck downloading patch file after patch file
t. boomer

They don't have to. Tencent allow them to make money in china, the biggest market on the world. It's enough for gaben to bow down to his chink lords.

literal shills

Will it have built in wine integration?

is anyone in this thread in the beta or is this just the dedicated shitposting thread?

Because I've been using it for the past two weeks. Technical alpha test.

most games didn't need patches

He don't know shit. GoG galaxy will not support anything steam related because gaben didn't allow this

most of your products are made in china, does that mean you bow down to your chink overloads?

GOG doesn't have achievements for 99% of their games so fuck them

how will my friends know that im good at the vidya if they can't see my cheevos?

Could i get a food or car analogy instead? Thanks

>Tencent allow them to make money in china
Tencent is not the king of China

yes

No more precanned shill replies?

I'm in the technical alpha and my client hasn't updated to the new build so technically I'm still under NDA where I can't show screenshots or video of the client.

>implying they approved GOG Connect which gives free GOG copies of Steam games

as if that fat faggot has ever needed to approve of anything

GOG connect only need a list of your steam games. For GoG to work with steam they need permissions which gaben didn't allow

it LITERALLY launches the game shortcut, Steam is still running in the background you dumb fuck

>376 posts
>63 IPs
no shilling here

It's pretty disgusting how there are so many people in Yea Forums buying their games.

Shills shilling shills what the occasional five years old stumbling in here.

It does not work with steam you fucktard. Source: think about it for a second why i'm saying this.

>only one post per thread allowed

Attached: 1308772278303.jpg (457x759, 57K)

I have the client installed on my system. You're a fucking false flagging retard. Shut the fuck up and stop lying you cunt. There's no NDA anymore either so you're retarded.

Attached: gog galaxy 2dot0 6.jpg (1534x993, 310K)

The user will no longer have to open or close them, Galaxy would do that.
It'd also be possible for Galaxy to update them in bulk or without user input.

>all these marketing images saved
>NOT A SHILL GUYS

Yeah, talking about faleflagging. You are not part of the beta, retard

sohu.com/a/316385166_682117

>marketing screenshots have Steam support clearly added in
THERE'S NO STEAM SUPPORT GUYS
SOURCE: MY ASS

>bruh I've got it trust me
>posts marketing image with gog staff and people playing halo

There is no steam support. Only steam social features works with GoG galaxy

>inb4 shill mass replies

Never claimed it was my screenshot autist

Then post your own screenshot, you have installed it on your system afterall. You have 2 minutes

Why can't you post a screenshot of the real client you fucking autist?

>No game journo blogposts section

It's an improvement.

Its been in alpha for two weeks and the beta has started, you dunce.

I'm in.
It's pretty neat. It's missing some features, but I like how you can bookmark your own filtered list of games (like GOG + installed + Windows, or Steam + Linux or whatever)

None of these features like Steam Controller integration etc have ever been mentioned nor has proof of their inclusion been posted.

So you can see my gog name and hack me? I think not.

Attached: 1553099834537.gif (406x449, 1.4M)

>complain about too many launchers
>install another fucking launcher to launch launchers
holy shit these people are retarded lmao

Can you lost the installer mate?

i merely called you out on your bullshit, since then you had nothing to say to me except accusing me of shilling
better luck next time

Attached: 1542217713476.png (720x691, 432K)

>Implying Yea Forumsirgins have that many friends to make use of the "all your friends in one place" pitch.
But really, I have all my friends in one place already. It's called voip/messengers that gamers like myself have been using since the 90's.

why not? it's a digital management platform, not a mandatory drm launcher

I'm not installing another launcher. I already use Galaxy because I'm not a gayben cuck

Not him but 2.0 is tied to ur account

Confirmed for Valve shill. Wonderful try, but not quite good enough.

>sign up literally within 10 minutes after the announcement
>no invite

Attached: 1550755193488.jpg (1440x1439, 98K)

You're fucking retarded. It launches Steam, it launches the game. Why would galaxy interfere with Steam Controller functionality which is contained in the overlay attached to Steam?

I know but I'd still like the installer so I'm not waiting for the email

black it out, you fucking retard

The Galaxy 2 client doesn't show your nickname in the interface, only your avatar

>467791418
thread's been fun friend, savor your last (you)

Attached: 62902739.png (960x540, 8K)

You'll hack my avatar.

I didn't even have to try, no. Grass is green and you are a Valve shill. It's not difficult.

I'll hack your boypussy.

Does Steam Family Sharing work with it?

What does gog 2.0 do that playfire doesn't do? Because I didn't like playfire too much

Attached: 1550537548710.png (467x609, 302K)

Having several launchers running concurrently is the issue. It the reason people don't care about Uplay much anymore. It can now be set to load up for a gam then fuck off when the game is quit.

Closes launchers after opening them, and run well. Playnite is some bloated shit thanks to being open sauce with a million didn't terrible coders putting their hands all over it, and because it doesn't close launchers, you're just left with a bunch open anyway so theres no point.

explain this, atheists.

Having your games tied to too many different accounts is the issue.

Imagine having brand loyalty for a storefront rather than just buying wherever its cheapest.

Why is having eggs in multiple baskets an issue? Hell if gog pulls this off I might start buying from other stores since everything will be collated.

GOG and Steam are both SJW bullshit that deserve to go out of business.

Epicchads rise up

Bruh I pirate everything because otherwise I'd have to sign up to ten different services.

Then why care?

Shut up chink

>Steal a car
>Drive to a car dealership afterwards to complain about their store
Nice.

Because I like to shitpost on buyfag threads.

K

have sex incel

GOag is based, though. Nice try, Chang.

Because playfire totally has gaben's approval, right?

lmao you do realize that gog galaxy helps epic right?

gog isn't challenging steam directly
it's leveling the playing ground for everyone else

>no point
The point is so games don't take a billion years to launch because the launcher has to restart, uplay and epic launcher are still unstable junk piles and I'd rather not have the risk of them crashing on launch when running every single game

>gog isn't challenging steam directly
You know gog isn't just a launcher but its own storefront, right? And its been getting more and more games on it? Gog is challenging steam the same way every other storefront is.

>>We’re not spying on data from your computer.
>>With a single click, you can remove your imported data from our servers.

so you fucking collect data or not ? which one it is then you fucking shit, make up your own mind already

Galaxy is quite based desu.

I only ever used Steam, GOG, and Uplay anyway so this is cool in my books.

Brainlet

fuck you destro you giant faggot bitch

Why would I buy steam games in a browser instead of right in the steam application......

>Downloading another game client, to manage your other game clients
Wish Discord would finish their game manager that they've talked about already so this madness can end. Normies are too peasant to right click their desktop and create a folder for shortcuts, apparently.

>BUT MUH HORDES OF GAMES!
If you are buying tons of games across numerous clients you have a problem. Have some self control on your habits or YOU are to blame when you can't manage the IPs and titles yourself.

Attached: 1318559433001.png (477x387, 27K)

>a launcher that exists to launch your other launchers
disgusting

>>No spying
>>We’re not spying on data from your computer.
>>No data sharing
>>We’ll never share your personal data with third parties.
Their privacy policy says they do do this. Everyone fucking does this. They even say they'll monitor your social media activity.

we'll never share PERSONAL data i.e. your name or where you live, we'll share everything else. And this is not spying by any means, just market research :)

It's optional. I personally use it for games like Pathfinder:Kingmaker that were super broken and were getting patches every other day.

> a launcher that opens and closes other launcher on demand instead of having to have them linger in the background constantly

All companies that operate in the EU are bound by GDPR. God bless the EU and i am saying this unironically.

It's great that it's optional. I've literally only used gog and steam so there's really no merit for me yet to use galaxy.
But it's nice to know that if I ever go hard on other launchers, galaxy's got my back.

>client does something for no fucking reason
vs
>client does something to provide a function

welcome to PC gayming in 2019

why you need that when the only decent options are Steam and Gog?

well at that point it's just an excuse to have a UI that looks good instead of steam's "serviceable" interface.

>10 on Epic Game Store, 100 on uPlay and 75 on Origin
kys

>CD Projekt shills their garbage
>CD Projekt
>not autistic manchildren trapped in their basements
you really underestimate the power of autism.

Attached: 1556738155786.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

>organizes your exes
meh

If this tracks achievements in-game I'll start buying from GOG.

This, 10/10 update now even if it makes my hmd send electrical shocks into my brain

Maybe you should play games instead of wasting time arguing over trivial stuff on an magnanimous mongolian dakimakura forum, yet here we are.

>Horizontal images
Has Valve been infiltrated by a bunch of retarded millenials/zoomers that record horizontal videos on their phones?

I have been using playnite for a while
god fucking damn it I love cdprojekt red so god damn much as they have essentially offerred me a direct upgrade to that software.
has any game company ever been more based.

>600+ game library
I bet less than 20% of my games will have art.

Fuck that. That's why iTunes app store is so shit.

GOG.com has games with achievements.

SHUT UUUUUUP I DONT WANT TO USE THE EPIC STORE
IT'S SPYWARE MADE BY CHINESE PEOPLE
YOU CANT MAKE ME INSTALL ORIGIN
I DONT EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THOSE UGLY STORES
and if you're a pirate chad you can just add your own custom art to make your pirated games look nice.

god I want in so bad, I don't care about launchers and stuff, but I just want to make a collection of my games, and I'm so tired of those shitty websites made by 1 person who doesn't even care to (or maybe they simply don't know how to) fix dozens of bugs

Attached: C-VMfvfXoAEx4WG.jpg (966x1200, 85K)

Going to be really fun when my country leaves the EU and takes with it remaining data law rights pushing us ever close to 1984.

have literally never checked achiements to measure game progress. that just sounds retarded. keep playing the game till you get bored or beat it. like... what?

How good is their plugin system? It'd be neat if people could add and display various in game metrics that aren't tied to achievements.

yo this is kinda of a deal breaker and nobody is really confirming this, but does it let you buy steam or whatever games on there? i don't think anything is stopping them from having a built in browser to those stores.

sounds like a useless feature
why would that break the "deal" for you?

i'm retarded, user

>100 on uPlay and 75 on Origin

Neck yourself scum

ah yes, im gay too

and nothing is stopping you from opening the browser you already have, you fuck

All my achievements are already on steam though. If they're different then there's no point.

It doesn't support steam. It does allow you to buy games on uplay/origin/battlenet/epic/blizzard/xbox/windows and gog (duh). It also have acces to social features from steam/xbox and PSN. You will be able to play launch steam games, but it will launch steam normally and will require to open normal steam app to buy/update and play games

WHY DON'T I HAVE BETA ACCESS
I THOUGHT I WAS CDPROJEKTS'S BIGGEST FAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Cross platform Chat: No matter on which platform your friends are, you can chat with them.
so does this mean I can chat with discord friends without having to actually use discord? if that's the case it sounds useful

the death of Valve making games was steam becoming successful. will this be the death of CDPR?

Attached: 1560485165401.png (500x442, 119K)

Hey idiot marketer, the buying in other stores is not in galaxy 2.0. That’s for the upcoming galaxy store.

Way to leak info and out yourself as a marketer.

just because you don't know how to pirate safely, doesn't mean pirating it not safe.

how would you know he just leaked something if you didn't already have knowledge of what he was talking about? either that isn't a leak and he likely isn't a marketer and you're just stupid af, or you're stupid af and a fellow employee.

Or im the marketer and hes not. Can never trust anyone in this site can you?

GOG and CDPR are separate entities. Valve stopped making games because of their retarded company structure where you can work on whatever you want

We are both marketers.
Mr Andrzej,could you bring tea to my room? Thanks

here are some screenshots I found
imgur.com/a/xM3rcwR

Suck my cock mr Piotr :^)

no family sharing no buy

>the only decent options are Steam and Gog?
That's exactly why it's useful. Some games are exclusive to shitty storefronts/platforms, so at least this way you can play those games without directly interacting with those shitty storefronts/platforms.

much better than nu-steam

you dumb?

>please use the launcher to track time played and achievements!
>oh you want your family to have these things too? you don't need the launcher! are you dumb or something?

new thread

unironically this, the last thing I want to see under every game is a pompous Rock Paper Shotgun article with a spoiler in the headline

So, how does this shit work in practice? I have Command and Conquer games on Origin, HoMM games on Uplay and a shitton of games on Steam. Do I sync all of them? What magic is this?

>not just pirating everything and using Playnite to organize and play all of your favorite games, complete with custom box art and data you upload yourself
no thanks

>Some games are exclusive to shitty storefronts/platforms
the only solution is not buying those games them

That's 1.0 you dumb fucking fuck

So you're retarded then.

Or.... now get this.....check this shit out.... I could just open steam and only use that.... holy shit what a solution