Smash bros DLC

Who will be in?

Attached: 8ECE109B-666F-4663-8856-A95412F4A302.jpg (2905x1615, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
youtube.com/watch?v=PIoOkTHZuVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone iconic. We already have shovel ware nobody Joker. Why do you want two more flavours of the month?

Bub!

Attached: taito_by_ask_artila-d5ut2os.png (313x346, 38K)

I think Scout would be better, but legit TF2/2b are possible imo

>booty queen
Explain why you think this is possible.

>heavy
>fotm
Damn, 2009-2019 is a month? Whoa.....

Nako

Attached: nako.png (564x809, 261K)

TF2 having a little active player base doesn’t matter. He’s a nobody.

Steve, Monokuma and 2B would be great too

Attached: thebest.png (428x451, 110K)

Lloyd and Jill Valentine

Probably this. Or heihachi and Leon, some combination of resident evil and a namco character.

Doom Slayer and Monster Hunter and it'd be perfect, we already got banjo which makes me incredibly fucking happy. I don't know a lot about DQ but The hero looks fun as shit with the magic mechanic, and Joker has a fun gimmick and I liked P5, just give me at least monster hunter for the love of all that is holy, he's all I want. I've wanted him since the armor came to 4 and it made me realize it was possible

Attached: Please god.gif (292x361, 46K)

Why does everyone want heavy instead of Scout as a PC/TF2 rep?

He has the most basic toolkit in his own game.

Meanwhile Scunt has an arsenal of wacky shit and canonically already has a double jump for christ sake.

Bayonetta.

personality.
heavy is just goofy, strong russian guy who likes to eat and make enemies mad, while scout is an obnoxious cunt who thinks of himself better than anyone else

I could see ryu getting in people would complain about more swordsmen
I'm actually shocked a monster hunter character wasn't in the base game

That's hardly a disqualifier.

Attached: sjsvdh.jpg (550x558, 37K)

It's already decided, it's going to be Lloyd or a Tales rep and Doomguy.

Reimu, Doomguy And Phoenix Wright!

Attached: 1551285588954.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

what do you mean? i gave you the reason why people want heavy over scout. its not a reason why he actually should be in smash.

You're not allowed to bring Reimu into this game.

Only partly related, can I still get missed event spirits? I thought they'd show up on the board or in the shop, but no luck so far. Do I need to remain patient or just accept the hole in my collection?

Porky is a sure bet for at least one of the positions
for the other
who knows?

BASED

BASED AND 2HUPILLED!!!!

what if, and this is a big if, mind you. They decided to put a black character in the game since there are no black character reps in the base game.

Who would they chose?

Attached: 1559838388647.png (222x211, 4K)

Mike Tyson

They'll eventually add them to the spirit board with a new update. I couldn't get Partner Pikachu and Eevee for a while before they were eventually added for everyone.

That guy from other m, doc Louis or basilio

Unironically based. REfags have no place in smash when they have literally no moveset potential.

I missed both LA spirits. I just want a complete collection, man.

>the secret 6th slot

Team fortress 2 gets fucking tens of millioms of views every time an official short is out, the game is still top ten on steam after a fucking decade, what the ever loving fuck are you talking about? You have literally no legs to stand on here in this argument. You are undeniably wrong.

Dante from DMC is coming in he has has his original look. His skins are based off nero, virgil , and DmC dante. His reveal trailer features him sitting in his office and he gets a phone call he says answers and then says "what did you say?" and then David Hayter says "your in". The next character is DoomGuy he has alt skins based off the original doom, doom 2016, and doom eternal. His side B is the new shotgun hook he has in eternal it basically functions as a very long grab. His intro trailer starts as with DK, Diddy, Krool, and banjo hanging out in the shack. A shake can be heard and they all look out the window and see demons invading; they are shocked. Then DoomGuy comes falling out of the air and looks at them and they are even more shocked. The Tagline is DoomSlayer Rips in. then there is gameplay and the trailer ends with the demon portal being closed and everyone is sleeping in the DK island shack.

>no black characters
What about Villager and Falco?

Not happening, Homo

Attached: Leon5.jpg (960x960, 146K)

ESL please go and stay gone.

I mean Ganon

replace Heavy with Doomguy and you pretty much have the peak DLC lineup.

>character verbs in
Somehow, you managed to make a shit post worse with every sentence.

Villager is an alt, Falco isn't even voiced by a black guy. Not even one of his voice actors is black so where are you getting this idea that he's black?
that's a joke reply but kudos for not saying Donkey Kong or Mr Game and Watch at least.

Imagine being SO AUTISTIC that you not only write this autsm barf, but are also too autistic to refrain from posting it?

>that fgc dude max was arguing with people on his twitch stream because they were saying that hero is better than another boring FF character or MK character
kek

Falco has chicken wings

hi otisfag

Rodin gets upgraded from assist trophy status to echo fighter status

People that unironically think 2B is getting in after Hero need to off themselves.

>Rodin
>Echo
How retarded do you have to be?

Link?

Attached: Fighters Pass Template.png (1980x1641, 2.81M)

My dad works at cd project

Attached: 13054_1.7.jpg (1200x798, 250K)

>Knows about the Milk-BOSATU rumor
>Thinks that a flying weapon refers to a weapon that flies
It is actually referring to a throwing weapon, stupid.

Colette best fits in the character that Milk-BOSATU was talking about, she is not the only playable tales character to be in the game, she is paired up with Lloyd (who was possibly leaked by Mii Swordfighter's save corruption glitch just like how Banjo was leaked by Duck Hunt's save corruption glitch) as a tag team duo like the Ice Climbers to fit in the companion theory.

Attached: 1560896356954.png (640x960, 281K)

Reminder that he’s fucking in

Attached: FA15C8E0-F3AF-472F-8B01-91330C38B44F.jpg (3000x1055, 774K)

Yeah I'm thinkin he's in

Attached: Omnimon_hd.png (604x669, 311K)

Literally nobody on this fucking planet knows who those fucking characters are. The twitterfag you keep sucking off is a literal nobody too and knows nothing about smash. Wake uo and smell the roses.

ok but he's still a bird. Literally belongs in the same family K.Rool, Ridley, Yoshi and Kazooie belong.

>Literally nobody on this fucking planet knows who those fucking characters are
This is what you said about K. Rool, banjo hero ect ect

GOOD MOOOOOORNING DISCORD!

Attached: suicide-rates.png (460x420, 32K)

Attached: 2c69818720ebc9bafee374b57bbd5d1c.jpg (900x1250, 118K)

Say something nice to them.

Attached: b0e4dd300ccceab41058216250408efa938fd1ffr1-2048-1366v2_hq.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

>>>/4/channel

all

>non vidya
Kek

Attached: bd5.jpg (960x540, 72K)

>>>Yea Forumsnywhereaslongasyoustopshittingupthisplacewithyoursamefaggingandfalseflagging

Attached: you.png (281x206, 74K)

>>>/i/tsnotsamefaggingyoufuckingautistexceptforthereimuorsteveorotisfag

Getting people from your discord to reply to you is still samefagging
Also
>Steve
Lmfao none of these posts were about Steve. Literally rent free

>Colettefag again
Fuck off you fucking retard

I don't own a discord chat. You outed yourself as a Refusteve, Nice going retard.

Why do people like this game so damn much?

It's just another boring fighting game.

>Milk-BOSATU

Attached: heavy is laughing at you, ah ah.jpg (1130x721, 171K)

>Colette
>companion theory
Why the fuck are you so desperately autistic to keep pushing this, literally no one thinks this and you keep saying Lloyd will be paired up with her because you know no one would fucking give a shit if you didn't mention Lloyd

>looks like a fighting game character
>forcing a character that would be out of place in any other genre than rpg to fit the "leak"

>You don't own a discord yet you replied to a post calling out discordfags
>I outed myself as a refusteve when I just pointed out the fact that none of these posts were about Steve

Attached: wtf.png (678x475, 301K)

Reimu has a great personality.

Heavy's the face and mascot of the game, that's why.

Honestly if they ever were to put Heavy in Smash, I think the best approach would be to take the Ness/Duck Hunt route and have his specials reference the other classes. Like for example, his Up B would make the soldier appear underneath and propel them upward with a rocket jump. Maybe side B would have the Demoman appear and shoot out stickybombs.

Basically make it "Team Fortress 2: The Character".

Attached: rocket_jump__by_zyari_d56rf9v-fullview.jpg (900x791, 37K)

Attached: 1560805635649.png (380x1720, 86K)

If the corruption glitch is to be trusted (I think it's bullshit anyway) the DQ hero would be based on Mii swordfighter because he was revealed with banjo.

COPE Stevefag.
There is no Reimu Discord besides the one Otisfags Faked, I don't have discord either, But I guess you side with them after all of those anti-reimu images right

user... you're aware that the Milk-BOSATU "leak" is fake right? No character asides from Joker, Hero and Banjo was being worked on when the game released
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158

Piranha plant has green and is counted as part of the dlc line up, Banjo Kazooie have yellow as their color. The remaining colors are likely blue and orange.

There's definitely an anti-Reimu discord, where do you think these falseflags are arguing back and forth came from?

>blue

Attached: 1550444164542.jpg (604x597, 32K)

based LE poster

Yeah its an Otisfag discord but there's not a Reimu discord which is what you were saying, You have to be a literal child to believe the fake leaks when it was debunked in the thread it was first posted in

Just hope this doesn't end up as one of the many "it didn't age well" smash pics.

They’re just random colors and don’t mean anything. Change the hues yourself if you really want.

It's going to be Dante and KOS-MOS
Dante is almost a given, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get in.
KOS-MOS isn't as likely but all of the pieces are there, fits all of the criteria that we of.

Attached: New Smash DLC.png (1200x675, 1.04M)

>Dante is a given
Resident evil is more popular then devil may cry

we know of*

Capcom was anal about it saying hunter isn’t a particular person it’s “You!” Reflected in the game.

Jill/Leon and Crash

source: my ass

has Kos-Mos ever been on a nintendo platform?

fuck million polygons ass, give me travis and the big guy

Attached: 3543654356.png (1712x954, 2.34M)

Unironically CJ from San Andres

Attached: 9A558A0A-1963-4BC0-ACEC-9CCC7900BBF8.jpg (544x641, 44K)

the one i'm the most hoping for is crash

Attached: here's your pass.png (1200x674, 1.02M)

Nigga I know there's no Reimu discord, why the fuck would there be one? Touhou fans don't need a discord to outnumber people on fucking *Yea Forums* of all places.
I never said there was a Reimu discord. I called out posts on being falseflags from an anti-Reimu discord. Actual Reimu supporters don't shill this autistic "muh character war" meme.

Has a remake on the DS that's considered more canon than the PS2 games.
Appears in a bunch of Namco crossovers on the DS and 3DS
Cameos in Xenoblade 2

Attached: 81G0BZ-AakL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1336, 284K)

Do you niggas really believe that they are going to wait for the first characters to be completed to do the rest of concept art/modelling of the final two?

he will make it...
right bros?

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Rodin shares 99% of Bayonetta’s moves
Just give him Joker’s gun and some diagonal attacks and he’s good to go

my nigga

Attached: 1551782842334.gif (360x238, 1.52M)

yeah but not the reimupost, maybee, Leonfags are Otistrannies and deserve to be shit on, sorry for calling you a stevefag since you don't seem like one

>people choosing retarded non Nintendo Capcom reps
At least chose the good ones you fucking retards. DMC has never ever been on a Nintendo console. You're literally showing that you grew up with the PS2 not the Nintendo here.

Attached: kisspng-gargoyle-s-quest-demon-s-crest-ghosts-n-goblins-f-5afe63ff740799.9513857315266211834753.jpg (900x780, 149K)

I'm under the suspicion our mysterious female rep is Valkyrie. Would make sense with projectile attacks and the uncertainty revolving the character, from the leaker.
We gotta have 1 bamco and 1 capcom rep for those missing mii costumes, too.
She'll also work as the color orange, while Jill or Leon would be blue for Capcom.

Attached: 220px-Valkyrienodensetsu_arcadeflyer.png (220x155, 71K)

No, but when they say they were only working on the first 3 when the game came out in early december it's safe to assume a leak claiming they were working on the final 2 in fucking october is fake

>reimu
>ever getting in

Shovel Knight got more ballot votes on top of her being bettet know in japan as a hentai loli rather then a video game character. don't even start to delude yourself.

i think Amaterasu would make a great capcom rep. Okami HD released on the switch at the same time DLC planning was happening.

Attached: okami_by_nightgallon_d1dwotv.jpg (2269x1261, 788K)

>DMC1 conveniently gets announced for Switch after DMC's director said Dante can't get in unless DMC is on a Nintendo platform
Dante is in.

Which Reimupost? All the posts I replied to were obvious discuck falselfags

Attached: 84171427412.jpg (720x303, 54K)

Doesn't means shit and you know it user. The rosterfag demographic is already taken by Banjo, there's not gonna be another ballotism character.
Touhou Project is way bigger and more deserving than Shovel Knight. Or any other indie franchise, for that matter.

If Bayonetta got another rep it would certainly be this dude.

Attached: a407814ed3fac84fc7a336d663fd292c.jpg (1260x730, 100K)

Imagine making this and feeling confident enough to post it

"Just three months ago current Devil May Cry boss, Hideaki Itsuno, teased that if Smash fans wanted to see Dante make an appearance in the series, his franchise (not a Project x Zone cameo) had better hit a Nintendo platform first. Whelp."

"Just this morning the official Devil May Cry Twitter account announced that the original game was coming to Switch "this summer," which opens up all sorts of speculation on the remaining Smash Ultimate DLC roster members: traditionally, DMC was only found on PC, Sony, Microsoft, and even mobile platforms. No real details were given, like who might be working on the port (if it's not an internal job), and why just the first game is being released when the Devil May Cry HD Collection/Trilogy is already available on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One."

Attached: Dante+is+a+boomer_1a393e_6680671.png (1200x661, 539K)

>Final Smash is 2 Medics, Ubering the hevay with Kritz and Uber
>has 4 taunts instead of 3, first 3 are his normal for primary/secondary/and melee taunts, while his 4th is the schadenfreude

This "corruption glitch" is absolute autism. No, copypasting a file and editing the copypasted one doesn't affect the original file.

hey lloydfag, do you remember me?
how does it feel that after 5 years, you are still assblasted that i'm in and not you?

Attached: 1557117315497.png (565x442, 200K)

I'm pretty sure he said his source saw the untextured models of some characters.

Literally every newcomer pick (including smash 4 dlc) has been top 20 of the ballot outside plant and pettie was in top 20, plants final smash.

just lmao at your life

Yes, or at least wait until the third one is near completion, there is no reason to split up work more than necessary. In any case, there is no plausible scenario where someone would see the fourth character in October, but not the third or the fucking first character. It's basically a Loz18 situation where a random fag somehow guesses one thing right with his pet rumor and then comes back to shill the rest of it until he is inevitably BTFO.

That's already too much for characters that were stated 2 months later to have never been worked on whatsoever.
Seriously, what did this guy guess? VR for switch, aka nothing, and DQ in Smash, which had been speculated for years in japan, and while we already knew from Vergeben that a Square rep was coming. Not to mention he seemed to imply at the time that they were for base game.
People believing this guy are braindead.

bait

For me, it's Doomguy

Attached: boomer marine.png (464x244, 112K)

Phoenix Wright or Monster Hunter for Capcom Rep
Leon & Dante can't get in since they have never been on a ninendo console

>he doesn't think the Lloyd leaks are real

Attached: 1561230235879.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

see

Nintendo history patternfags in my 2019?

Dante is the Sora of capcom, a bunch of autists want him in smash yet he means almost nothing to Nintendo. Just like dragon quest both resident evil and monster Hunter sell more than dmc and have been closely associated with nintendo for awhile now. Ace Attorney and okami also have more ties to nintendo then DMC does.

Sorry Dante fags but just like Sora he won't be chosen if Capcom gets another rep. He is literally last on the Capcom chopping block.

There's no real leak currently. We have absolutely no idea of who the final 2 are.

Wait a minute..

Attached: 1535556106622.jpg (700x474, 69K)

Are you fucking retarded? Also, DMC1 is coming to switch.

Attached: 51GXYSKK0GL._AC_SX430_.jpg (372x500, 46K)

I screencapped this post to laugh at you in the future.

>there is no reason to split up work more than necessary
Just a tip that the people working on the art dept aren't the same as the code monkeys, if anything it's cheaper to do all the new models at once and then shifting them to the next project

Joker

>call facts bait so you can delude yourself further

Remiu is the new Ashley, prove me wrong.

Protip:you can't

Attached: 1561155996787m.jpg (1024x802, 91K)

Imagine replying seriously

>joker
>not top 20

Persona is worshipped by japs way harder myhe tohou

Yeah, ok, alright, you made your bait post, it was (not) fun, but now don't add onto it, this is extremely awkward from an outside perspective.

I know I'll be right in the end, there's no way square and nintendo would've chosen kingdom hearts over dragon quest.

False equivalency since Dante has far more of a chance that Sora ever had, especially after

>still failing at proving me wrong

Looks like my protip still stands the test of time

Sora has been on Nintendo consoles though. Chain of Memories and 3D, as well of that shitty mobile port.

Don't remember if he was in 358 but that game was pretty good too, at least the story, which is probably my favorite in all of the KH games.

Why would I need to when we all saw the results and Reimu was first?

Films based off Devil May Cry:0, just the right amount
Films based off RE: too many

But kingdom hearts was on nintendo consoles and Sora still wasnt chosen despite being the more popular character.

>I am going to make shit up

Yep, reimu is the new trashley alright

Attached: 1559267791364.png (478x473, 324K)

And Sora belongs to Square (who is extremely protective and stingy of their IPs) and to fucking Disney too. Kingdom Hearts is a licensing nightmare.

Capcom and Square are two completely different companies with different policies.

It's a false equivalency.

Attached: 1560519132812.png (1200x2000, 1012K)

not a reimufag, but persona 5 got released in 2016, it was 1 year after the ballot

Attached: 1445892978297.jpg (328x277, 11K)

I'm not making shit up retard, you know it since you used the results yourself.
Reimu was first, Hero was 2nd, Joker was 3rd, Banjo was 7th and Pettie was 16th. Why are you acting like it didn't happen when it clearly did?

Nice job taking the bait

Ya and Yu, p4's protagonist, was top 20. They just updated the character to match the mmost recent and most successful persona game so far.

With how much resident evil is being shilled on the switch specifically I think capcoms trying to make a push for something.

Attached: smash fighter pack.png (1200x675, 968K)

Crash and Heihachi/Lloyd. There done.

>Yea Forumseddit is turning against Reimu now

Attached: 211.jpg (300x100, 34K)

I don't think there's gonna be another western character with what Sakurai said about Banjo music.

Post the poll then. Im waiting.

Attached: 1556672488370.jpg (960x843, 114K)

>there are people in this thread who unironically believe TF2 has a chance of being in Smash

>Reimu deserves to get in because she appears on anonymous imageboard banners

>Yea Forums is 5 people

I think these are our most likely options

Attached: 4FE94194-85C5-4E8C-A4CF-4E37EE813044.jpg (3464x3464, 1.81M)

Why would I when you clearly saw it too since you used the results as well earlier? Stop baiting user.

We're not getting anymore Nintendo characters sadly

Why are people ruling out the possibility of the last two dlc being a Gen 8 pokemon and/or a new FE character?

Pretty much

You could probably cut Nintendo out of the picture.
Also ad Yuri for Namco.

Because these are already represented franchises

Funny when I google 'smash ballot results' every single image proves me right and I don't even see remiu in even one of them.

Herp da derp

Swap the Dark Souls character with Lloyd.

That's because you're blind user. You need to do like Terezi and SMELL the fanpolls.

Attached: 1561359083866.jpg (4032x1960, 949K)

Because that would be boring.

>Because these are already represented franchises
And? Did that prevent Roy, Lucas and Corrin from being DLC in the last game or Incineror and Chrom from being in Ultimate?

>heavy
Imagine believing one of the most iconic western characters from a PC game is ever coming to your shitty handheld japshit console. Cope retards.

That did prevent them from getting their own stage and spirit board yes.

Smash 4 dlc was not really prepared in the same way ultimates is. I believe if we do get more Nintendo characters they'll be free like plant. Notice how corrin, Roy, Lucas, and mewtwo didn't come with unique stages, music, and spirits in smash 4.

They’re both on there
Yuri from what?

FE has no chances purely because of timing, the same goes for Pokémon if it's not fighter 4.

Anyone that wants Heavy in unironically is 100 % zoomer.

I need my ghost playable

Attached: 63293293.png (427x427, 209K)

Honestly it'd be fun to have him revealed alongside Reimu as the final two only for the shitposts.

If you want shitpost you should wish for steve to get in.

>Dante has far more of a chance that Sora ever had
LOL how?

>He thinks steveposting will ever come close to the Touhou/TF2 combo
Oh user, you have no idea.
Bonus points if the double reveal happens on September 1st.

>And Sora belongs to Square
Sora belongs to Disney and Disney alone.

>Kingdom Hearts is a licensing nightmare
In what way exactly? Did you know that FIVE different companies needed to come together to make Dragon Quest work for Smash. That's how utterly broken it's copyright is. Tell me again how Sora is an issue?

Did anyone ever made a king boo moveset.

I just don't think 2B is a real contender. Yes, Nier Automata did release earlier than XC2, but I don't know why Square would be be focusing on her rather than someone like Sora. I guess it's a possibility, after all Square has made it clear that they want Nier to be a big new franchise, and especially in Japan they fucking love the game. Still, I think that Sora or even Lara Croft seems like it'd be more likely from Square.

Attached: 2b.jpg (564x798, 73K)

We already know Disney owns Sora, and Disney is ok with Sora being in Smash. The only rules, according to Disney's VP, are:

1. The fans must want it
2. The character (Sora in this case) must be portrayed in a high quality and accurate fashion.
3. Nintendo must be the ones to request Sora (literally standard affair for third partys)
4. Nomura must be involved with the implementation

Sora being in Smash would be SOOOOOOOO easy to make happen

Fuck Doom niggers, we need more 8 bit representation.

Attached: Contra.jpg (370x236, 31K)

You need to add a Disney slot

Attached: Japanese Funko.jpg (730x900, 254K)

I could see Contra being added. It's on Castlevania's level of
>Yeah nobody actually likes it that much but we kinda need to force ourselves to cause it's like slightly important to gaming or something

Disney? More like Deez Nuts!

Attached: 1550209106345.gif (200x200, 594K)

I would prefer 9S or A2 over 2B

Give me ONE good reason why he can't be added

He is the FACE of the horror genre

Attached: Pyramid Head.png (543x772, 345K)

>Smash still lacks a horror rep
>Konami doesn't have a DLC fighter
It could happen

Attached: Jibanyan.jpg (540x482, 31K)

>Contra
>Relevant

No thanks, i'll put my bet to Ryu Hayabusa.

Attached: achckw9f4v311.jpg (321x307, 20K)

What leaks are out there and what's their credibility?

I mean we literally just got "MEMBAH THE BEAR THAT WAS ALMOST POPULAR IN THE 90'S" added to the game

Its not DLC, but Konami already has Castlevania with Richter and Simon + a Boss fight and stage. I think its already too much.

Heavy would be incredible, but does TF2 even have a presence in Japan?

Contra literally has a new game coming out

cope

>ALMOST
If Japan is eating that shit he is definitely famous.

>It's real
Did his shit get hacked or something?

There are 2

Leak 1
>Waluigi and Sans
>Sakurai will announce during the direct that he is coming out as trans

Leak 2
>Crash Bandicoot and Me. Literally me. I have an alt where I wear dirty pants for 5 days in a row but its okay since they're jeans

Banjo-Kazooie was relevant inside the Smash Community, so much people wanted him.

>shovelware
>game

>saying literally anything that could possibly be seen as negative towards NotGoofy triggers you people
Fucking hell you really are from reddit

Japan's been saying that they have no idea who he is

>The minority circle of manchildren that brigade every single fucking poll with the same 6-7 characters
>Smash Community
Pick one and only one

Attached: nothing.jpg (600x491, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PIoOkTHZuVM
>The fucking ratio

Attached: 127425-full.png (400x300, 154K)

Actually, Papagenos did a decent video on that recently. Basically there's the Paragon leak, and a couple other leaks which all pretty much disagree on the characters.

Imagine being this upset that Minecraft Steve didn't get in Smash
Also you should cope

And they're all fake.

>buzzwords completely unrelated to what I said
Man you really did get btfo

>I did it! Banjos in! My hundreds of hours shitposting in Smash roster threads worked!
>steve....steve.....steve.....steve...
>...
>...I need to start shitposting in the smash roster threads to cement Banjo's spot in Smash 6!
lmao you're here for life, aren't you.

No

>discord stevies are STILL going at it
lmao cope
banjo is in because of his popularity and you can't change that

>Its not DLC
Which means it's not relevant. There is no "enough"

mohamed ali

>Smashboard fag seething at the realization that he needs to spend his life screaming about how "genuinely" popular Banjo is, lest people forget that the bear even exists and he gets cut
Sounds like a horrific existence

I've said this before and I'll say it again, look at how many interesting and viable characters Namco and Capcom have to choose from. Capcom and Namco also have the best rapport with Nintendo and the latter is developing the game. If it's not one from each company I'll be so surprised

>Ignore the fact that Banjo-Kazooie is a Rare character, had a fucking history with nintendo
so logically, people would want him
>6-7 manchildren
>Everyone went full ape shit when he was revealed.

Attached: spongebob.jpg (800x450, 52K)

RENT FREE

We both know Steve will get into Smash one day, so why even bother coping so hard?

Attached: Steve ticket.png (1920x1920, 2.1M)

>You're shitposting for hundreds of hours in Smash threads, not me!
...He posts in a Smash thread. Obsessed.

Based max

Vault Boy is a non-character and I’m never seeing Nintendo wanting him, even if Bethesda would.

>2 games in the span of 3 years then nothing
>only one of those games sold above average
Uh where's the history with Nintendo?

>Everyone went full ape shit when he was revealed.
You mean how literally nobody reacted to the Jiggy, and only got "hype" because Smash Bros reaction videos demand it for clicks?

Attached: wait.png (120x135, 1K)

Nah, Doomguy’s cool

I wish VC were more popularly received i think she'd make a cool fighter :(

Attached: vc-selvaria-bles-lance.jpg (1000x930, 123K)

>calls others obsessed when he brings up Steve randomly
Sounds like you got a rectangle man living in your head rent free

>Its not DLC so its not relevant

????? Why ?

Attached: BUZZLIGHTYEAR HE'S IN, BASED BASED BASED BASED.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>Japan's been saying that they have no idea who he is
I don't get why people do this, is it activism? What's the point of entering a thread just to spill bullshit without providing source, just to immediately get shot down? At least speculating about a character you like can be a good timewaster, this just feels like a waste of effort.

>facts are a waste of effort
Yeah sounds like something you'd believe

>53BC
>civil war

Yeah, people thought about the same shit with Banjo. Funny how that turned out.

>facts
Last reply you are getting from me.

Attached: 1552580025076.png (254x149, 20K)

IT'S HISTORY BECAUSE I PERSONALLY GREW UP WITH IT.

>I responded to you in the first place but I'll act like I'm winning while retracting my point
Exactly. Japan doesn't have a SINGLE clue as to who the cereal box bear is. hence why Dragon Quest got in to compensate

Attached: SmugDedede.jpg (500x500, 33K)

You were the one bitching that Banjo got in the game first, need I remind you

They're in

Attached: bogs.jpg (721x492, 42K)

>Saying literally anything that isn't complete and utter positive circlejerking is "bitching that Banjo got in the game"
Sounds like you need to go back to whatever site you're from. You're clearly not from here if someone being anything but hugboxy triggers you

Attached: nobody cares.jpg (550x444, 57K)

Shut the fuck up. There's nothing wrong with Smashboards. At least the Banjo thread is POSITIVE unlike you alt right red hat steve trolls.

James Heller

>How literally nobody reacted to the Jiggy

what, there's like 1/2 people who didn't react to it, the rest immediatly saw it.
And yes, Banjo-Kazooie had a history with Nintendo, being an 3d platform icon, a classic for N64 and due to the fact that Rare literally made Donkey Kong Universe as we know today, its illogical to deny it. Rare already had Diddy Kong and King K Rool in the rooster, so i t make sense that Banjo complete the Rare rep.

Attached: Wait what.png (210x272, 28K)

>I'm not obsessed with Banjo just because I discuss Banjo all the time in these Smash threads
Yeah that's the definition man

>I mean we literally just got "MEMBAH THE BEAR THAT WAS ALMOST POPULAR IN THE 90'S" added to the game
That's exactly what you were doing, faggot

>being an 3d platform icon
Which he isn't. Not even close lmao.

>and due to the fact that Rare literally made Donkey Kong Universe as we know today
That's DONKEY KONG'S history with Nintendo. Not Banjos. So you admit that Banjo has no history of any kind.

>Rare already had Diddy Kong and King K Rool in the rooster, so i t make sense that Banjo complete the Rare rep.
Rare has like 20 unique IPs that they made under Nintendo. What exactly is it that Banjo is completing?

>We live in an age where a fucking snarky Yea Forums comment, one that doesn't even have swears or any real insults, will trigger someone
Jesus Christ this place truly has completely fallen to the redditors and trannys hasn't it

Attached: v guy.png (311x294, 7K)

Then why is he in smash?

>I just just pretending to shitpost
Fuck off faggot

>MEMBAH THE BEAR THAT WAS ALMOST POPULAR IN THE 90'S
That's.. That's what Banjo is. Like, objectively. Is that seriously what set you off, you fucking child?

Attached: You gonna cry.jpg (316x316, 13K)

Trying too hard

Is your skin made of glass? And I say this as a Banjofag

>Rare has like 20 unique IPs that they made under Nintendo. What exactly is it that Banjo is completing?

That's because Banjo & Kazooie are probably their most beloved and well known characters, outside of the DK crew anyway.

If you ignore the DK branded games and Goldeneye, Banjo-Kazooie was Rare's most successful game on N64, and the most successful original IP in general. BK is most likely the first thing that comes to peoples' mind when they think of classic Rareware.

Attached: n64sales.jpg (1024x1097, 347K)

Why do you samefag? I ask this as a concerned human being

>replace Heavy with Doomguy

nu-Doom fags are a special kind of cancer

What the hell is wrong with what he said?

>That's DONKEY KONG'S history with Nintendo.

Remade by Rare, that almost changed everything inse the Donkey Kong Universe. In response, Nintendo and Sakurai gave them credit to them by adding their most popular IP, Banjo-Kazooie (A bit late for sure).
>Not even close lmao
That's why he's always in the same line as Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye, Mario Kart 64 and Majora's Mask ?

Attached: N64 Games.png (1131x206, 361K)

>If you ignore [everything that was more successful] then Banjo is their most popular game
You're not helping yourself.
>BK is most likely the first thing that comes to peoples' mind when they think of classic Rareware.
Well no that's Donkey Kong and Golden Eye and maybe even Conker.
If Banjo is so popular and beloved then why did Tooie only sell like 30% of the original? Why isn't Conker and Perfect Dark needed to "complete" Rare reps? They both outsold Tooie

>Remade by Rare, that almost changed everything inse the Donkey Kong Universe. In response, Nintendo and Sakurai gave them credit to them by adding their most popular IP
Right. Donkey Kong. The most popular IP that they developed.

>That's why he's always in the same line as Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye, Mario Kart 64 and Majora's Mask ?
He's literally never been though. Nobody ever puts him in the same league as those games?

>If Banjo is so popular and beloved then why did Tooie only sell like 30% of the original?

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Tooie came out really late in the N64's lifespan, in late 2000. It's like asking why Majora's Mask sold a lot less than Ocarina of Time.

>Why isn't Conker and Perfect Dark needed to "complete" Rare reps? They both outsold Tooie

What the fuck are you talking about? Conker didn't sell for shit, go look back at that N64 million seller list, it's nowhere to be found.

Attached: mfw.png (662x576, 312K)

>Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Tooie came out really late in the N64's lifespan
Exactly. Banjo isn't that popular if his brand name can't make up the difference. After all Zelda had the same issue and Majora's Mask sold gangbusters

I don't. An addition like him would make me want to pick up the game again, tho.

TF2 had a pocket following but Japs hate FPS

Looking at this list
>Ocarina: 7.60 million
>Majora's Mask: 3.36 million

That's a pretty steep dropoff too, nibba

>ignores perfect dark cause it doesn't fit his Banjo narrative

Hoping for Miku. Don't even really want anyone else in the game after the "everyone is here" thing, but I'll be excited if Miku gets in.

>Heavy
If they wanted a western PC rep, thay'd obviously pick a Blizzard rep. And it would be bug mom

Attached: Kerrigan.png (1192x670, 777K)

Nope. All I can see is 3.36 MILLION sales. But somehow Tooie fucking barely scratched by one measly million? How is that Rare's most popular IP again?

I got Snake, Mii Gunner and Kirby that's what matters.

Rayman and Doomguy are shoeins. it's all about third party relations in this Fighters Pass. Maybe FP2 will have 1st party but as of now we are getting a Bethesda and Ubi reps. I'd like Bomber but Konami already fucked it up. Plus Snake. You know this in your hearts

I mean, if you really want to be technical, Perfect Dark declined in sales figures from its predecessor too.

PD was labeled as the successor to Goldeneye, which sold 8.09 million units. PD on the other hand only sold 2.52 million.

Bottom line is, 2000 was when the N64 was on its way out and ergo a lot of games released for it didn't sell as much as a result.

Attached: goldeneyeboxmouth.jpg (750x315, 34K)

Man you're really gonna be angry when he gets cut after this oneshot DLC aren't you

Its because of Rare that Donkey Kong got so popular, obviously Nintendo had to thank them. Of course Donkey Kong is one the most popular IP of Rare, but Banjo-Kazooie is still and at least the second behind Donkey Kong, plus, BK is a 100% Rare IP while Donkey Kong already had some games by Nintendo, so its almost their Mascot.

Don't fucking care anymore.

The Smash roster has become a fucking joke when people sit around and wank at the promise of more non-Nintendo nobodies being added via paid DLC.

It's a right travesty.

There isn’t even going to be a fighter pass 2. I get the feeling we’ll get one more extra DLC fighter beyond the pass though

Parrapa or Lammy

not so fast

Attached: Sminem.jpg (680x510, 23K)

Looks like a character that would be a good Mortal Kombat DLC

cope

Attached: banjotronvsoptimussteve.png (395x529, 414K)

Hatsune Miku. It’ll never happen so you’ll be waiting til your grave

>a lot of games released for it didn't sell as much as a result.
Except the popular ones. Mario Tennis, Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, Mario Party 3. But not Banjo. Because he's not a big name.

Based idea, I hope the extra is pokey

Also Smash Bros

The only way I see Fighters Pass 2 happening is that if Fighters Pass 1 (as in, the whole entire $25 pass and not just individual characters) sells like hotcakes which debatable at the moment. Since it isn't as likely with all the people who held off buying it so far.

>Its because of Rare that Donkey Kong got so popular, obviously Nintendo had to thank them
Right. So they added DK, Diddy, and K.Rool. Which was their mascot IP

>but Banjo-Kazooie is still and at least the second behind Donkey Kong
That would be GoldenEye and Perfect Dark.

Heavy is a fotm. Sorry but your character is not happening.

Yes
No other Bandai Rep is more iconic other than PACMAN, dark souls is fucking massive and it has so much potential. This and either Phoenix Wright, RE rep or Doomslayer are my picks

Nice try we already know you're a thin skinned Smashboards raider.

>Doomguy
Nips don't like FPSs user.

my nigga
reimu too

Attached: bubsmash.png (700x3000, 305K)

The next Capcom rep will be Leon. It's not even a question. There's no other character that comes close. If they choose any other Capcom character everyone will just ask "where's Leon?"

Scout would be perfect, or maybe something like pokemon trainer with heavy scout and spy

Phoenix has a higher chance than you think. Japs fucking love those games

Not in this timeline it doesn't. Third party companies go down the list, to a degree. After Ryu capcom has Leon, Monster Hunter, and Devil May Cry that they'd add first, and after that they wouldn't get more reps

Hopefully actually Nintendo characters. And especially not any more western shit, please.

And Leon stars in the most popular Survival Horror game of all time. He also JUST got a fucking insanely successful remake

True. Personally I want Crash and MC/Doomslayer but Chosen Undead and RE rep make most sense

More like FotDecade, amirite

I personally think that Jill/Leon, Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu all have a shot. The RE characters have the best shot followed by Phoenix, but yeah

>And especially not any more western shit,
>not wanting dillon

Attached: Dillondhb.png (516x658, 424K)

>The RE characters have the best shot followed by Phoenix
>Wright getting in before fucking Dante

Attached: XD.png (1309x738, 1.1M)

>Right. So they added DK, Diddy, and K.Rool. Which was their mascot IP
No. Diddy and K Rool are characters inside the DK Universe, originally made by Nintendo. Sure they are Rare characters, but it would be kinda confusing to see DK as their mascot, since its Nintendo that made him in the first place. Plus, Rool is an antagonist. We could argue if Diddy or Banjo-Kazooie is Rare Mascot, but in my opinion, its Banjo, since he's from a original IP.

>GoldenEye and Perfect Dark
GoldenEye is before the game, a movie, from James Bond. and Perfect Dark was released after Banjo-Kazooie and in the same year of Banjo-Tooie, so Rare gave them less value than BK.

Phoenix Wright makes more sense to me in terms of Smash, since his series was primarily on Nintendo. Meanwhile Dante has only ever been in PXZ

>actual Nintendo characters
LOL such as who, most of them are already in the game somehow except for fucking Sylux and RH Barista

>liking smash for roster and not gameplay
>when ultimate is the least playable game in the series, even beating brawl
cringe

he probably doesn't want mike jones as well

Attached: 1456989847838.jpg (544x266, 15K)

> there are people so dumb that they actually think a freaking team fortress character is coming or belongs in Smash bros, a Nintendo fighting game, for any reason.

>"P-please n-no more western shit"
It was good seeing you faggots getting BTFO

if the 7's are true, then Crash is in.

Attached: 0318011908.png (1070x142, 32K)

Mike Tyson
Would also double as a villain rep

RE characters are in Marvel Vs Capcom and they work.

theres zero chance of 2b getting in. for one b her fighting style isnt unique at all and for two b nier is a bdsm baiting game.

anyway what would her style be? charge attack is the sTick (heavy crit), ult is 3 pod lasers?

Dixie, new pokemon, new fire emblem, an astral chain character, luigis mansion villain, some older characters.

Sorry you can't win matches without trying, chucklefuck

Nobody cares about Phoenix Wright. Also Dante is coming to Switch, so he can be in Smash.

Attached: Reimu_moveset_2.0.png (2776x2365, 2.71M)

I do.

>reimu
>loli

Attached: 75005722_p0.png (614x869, 514K)

>Diddy and K Rool are characters inside the DK Universe, originally made by Nintendo
And? DK was still the flagship of Rare

>GoldenEye is before the game, a movie, from James Bond.
And yet it outsold Banjo like 3 times over

>and Perfect Dark was released after Banjo-Kazooie
So? It's still more popular, thus more important.

That's not what she looks like.

>hurr durr muh spirit deconfirmation
Banjo is in the game. Your arbitrary rules mean nothing.

Attached: fighter pass.jpg (1980x2186, 2.11M)

>since his series was primarily on Nintendo
Who cares? Fucking JOKER got in. Also DMC is now on Switch

What was the rule against Banjo?

>muh irrelevancy

>t. Absolutely seething zoomer stevefag who saved over 1 gig of "banjos gonna make it posts" in order to gloat when he didn't make it only to be BTFO
He's rares fucking mascot you brainlet nigger, why do you think he's in diddy kong racing AND has a cameo in conker? Why do you think their shit kickstarter game was a spiritual sequel? Absolute state of contrarian zoomer faggots

even in the games she's not portrayed as loli

I don't see why they'd ever focus on Dante before Resident Evil though

i'm a competitive project m player, tard

Zun draws her as a loli

Whatever helps you get some sleep at night

Fuck no he doesn't, what? That's just what ZUN's art looks like.

Absolutely based but if there can only be two then it needs to be Reimu and Doomguy.

joke's on you, i never sleep

Legal lolis are still lolis

Attached: 200px-Th08Reimu.png (200x381, 86K)

no cereal mascots

Dude, the only thing making that looks like a Loli is the incredibly round face, and that's just ZUN not being able to draw faces.
Also, that's fucking IN Reimu, that's old as shit.

>2. The character (Sora in this case) must be portrayed in a high quality and accurate fashion.
Well that's never happening as long as Sakurai's in charge

ZUN's style is weird. All the characters, from the canonically old and adult like to the canonically young and child like will have the same body type.

Damn, I stand defeated

>the only thing making that looks like a Loli is the incredibly round face
Yea Forums poisoned your brain. She looks like a 10 year old in every aspect there

>Yea Forums poisoned your brain
I could say the same about you.

I'm not convinced of Chosen Undead, even with Hero. An amorphous, no personality, blank-slate RPG character seems kinda out there for Smash, whereas Solaire is the most prolific character to come out of Souls.

Attached: dlc.png (1980x1114, 3.01M)

In his defense, 2hu has a porcelain doll aesthetic going on. As for whenever or not they are made that way because ZUN is a lolicon is up to debate because (AFAIK) he never referred to them as such. As for the body types, it could be something like Harvest Moon where everybody is chibi and younger looking (young adults look like children). There are also the official manga, where they are more explicit with the differences between body types.

Attached: 1557200668276.jpg (1256x1836, 383K)

>DK
When people see DK, they think of Nintendo, simply because, DK was first part of Mario Universe, so people relate it more to Nintendo than Rare.

>GoldenEye outsold Banjo
So that means that Wii Sports is the mascot of Nintendo ? Sales=/=Representation, it sounds absurd, but it all depends on the game.

>Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark was an Fps and even if it was a great game, it couldn't do anything facing Counter-Strike and Deus Ex, released the same year, or even Half Life. Perfect Dark was on console and FPS was mostly on PC, so even if it was succesfull, it was outshadowed by larger games., while BK remained THE 3d mascot platformer. Rare was more seen as a 3D Platformer studio than an FPS one.

>Doom Slayer and Monster Hunter and it'd be perfect
Based

Banjo was not a spirit, wtf are you talking about ?

Why do so many people think Heavy would be in? He shares his exact role and importance with other characters, it just won’t work why would you pick Heavy and not Scout, or scout over spy, or sniper over medic?

I got your Miku right here.

Attached: VB7UNmMm_400x400.png (400x400, 174K)

>Third party, a theme which that Fighters' Pass will most likely follow
>Not a spirit
>Not an assist
>There has yet to be a Capcom DLC fighter
>Every single unique entry in the series has first appeared on a Nintendo console
>Sakurai is friends with series creator Shu Takumi
>Appears highly on most fan polls, more so than other Capcom fighters, which could mean a high place on the Smash ballot
Theories:
>Mii Costume theory; there are old Smash 4 Capcom Mii Costumes that have yet to get in the game (as seen with the Sonic costumes with Joker), so they would return if there was a Capcom fighter
>Fits companion theory (Maya)
>Fits color theory (Blue is the main element of his color scheme; blue is a primary color that has yet to be represented)
Biased points:
>Extremely unique moveset; could not take/steal moves from other fighters
>Extremely good and memorable music
>Him already being in a fighting game doesn't make a difference; plenty of other fighters have already been in one
>Unrepresented genre for Smash
>Vast character cast, perfect for Spirit battles
Yep, I'm thinking he's in.
These people are correct, and dare I say, based.

Attached: wright_coffee.gif (256x192, 73K)

>Dante is almost a given
one cent has been deposited to your bank account
t. actibizion
>Nintendo
>Capcom
>Konami
Konami and Capcom already got tons of stuff in base game and Capcom got tons of stuff in 4; it's not happening. The only Nintendo character that has a chance is a Porky boss fight.
Why would they include the Rayman spirit if they were just going to add him anyways? If any spirit turns out to be a bait and switch, it would be meme luigi or doll-faggot

>When people see DK, they think of Nintendo
When they see a Rare character they think of Nintendo?

>So that means that Wii Sports is the mascot of Nintendo ?
During the Wii? Yes it absolutely was. That's why Wii sports games have like 4 smash fighters

>Perfect Dark was an Fps and even if it was a great game, it couldn't do anything facing Counter-Strike and Deus Ex, released the same year, or even Half Life
Still bigger then Banjo though, making it more important

>while BK remained THE 3d mascot platformer
That's Mario 64 and Crash bandicoot

They're saying that since Banjo breaks so many supposed rules that a character selection needs to follow, the preconceived rule that Spirits = deconfirmation is probably non-existent.

Heavy is the posterchild.

Mike Tyson (Would be Mr. Sandman instead since getting actual Mike Tyson would be impossible)
Doc Louis
funky kong

meant for the cerealnig two posts down the block

Attached: Y04petergriffin.jpg (310x226, 26K)

Of course not he has fuckall that wouldn’t look silly as shit.

Ask yourself this : Why would the devs make a spirit if they are just gonna make him a fighter later ? Its just a waste of time. Plus, if he actually make it, it would probably fuck up the spirit list, replacing him with another spirit, making him a fighter spirit, its gonna be tough, long and it could corrupt the game. So yeah, Rayman is pretty much deconfirmed, tough Crash and Wright are still possible.

>No Black Character
Donkey Kong has been in since the first smash game.

rules never existed, just potential factors against inclusion
Autismbear was just the first Western owned property to get fully playable.

Doomguy should be in Smash

Attached: 1532707865970.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>Master Chief, you mind telling me what your doing on that Battlefield?
>Sir, finishing this fighters pass.

Attached: Captain_King_Joins_the_fight.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>Asks the user who cared enough to post this

This, just give me the Hunter that's all I want

Attached: josia-schwarz-smashmonsterhunter3.jpg (1748x2481, 521K)

Ratholos boss fight is all you are going to get. Did you ever stop to think about why it is the only boss fight that can proc off of the assist trophy?
>wanting a promotional render as a character
You are just as bad as Skyrimfags even if you have an actually good game to back your character up.

Funky kong

Attached: FighterPass.png (1980x950, 2.64M)

You literally play as the Hunter you autist

Steve since he's black.

Name the canon personality, backstory, morality, name, appearance (out of armour), fighting style (not all weapon types would be represented), of this supposed character. At least Robin had some a few bits of canon plot details but he was still a shit addition.

Name the canon personality, backstory, morality, and name of the Hero or the Villager.
>appearance out of armor
That means nothing because the armor is the most iconic aspect about the Hunters and if they got in they'd be wearing it.
>not all weapon types would be represented
Not all but we'd most likely get a good majority.
Being heavily customizable isn't an issue. We have Joker who can use 100s of Personas, the Hero who can use a bunch of weapons and spells, Robin who can use many different spells and weapons, Inkling who can use many different weapons, and the fucking Villager who doesn't even fight.

Based, but don't get my hopes up.

TF2 has never been on a Nintendo console. I could see a nier automata port for switch which would justify 2B, but a tf2 port for switch would suck ass just like the rest of the tf2 console ports.

This guy.
I'm going all out on him.

Attached: 20190623_095223.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Villager and Dairy Queen Blizzard both suck though. Although, don't DQ characters have canon personalities, appearances, classes, and actions? Everything except for their names are canon?
Villager should have been Tom Nook or Isabelle to start
Inkling should have been Squid Sisters
Pokemon are forgivable though
It's wasting a character slot when 99.9% of people will never play as Robin since he has a different name, appearance, voice, and fighting style than the actual character in the game.

Here’s an updated version to this. Hopefully it’s a bit better, as I’ve reimagined a lot of the specials, alts, and properties.

Based.

Attached: 7E79DC53-A22A-422F-80C8-A706C89B7665.jpg (3001x1229, 740K)

Why? Yes i dont own a switch. How could you tell?

Attached: 1560796299070.jpg (768x960, 39K)