A message for pirates

Fuck you, pirates. For ruining the industry for everyone and being stealing niggers.

Attached: 97C3D330-367B-4745-BFE6-E278E0E23577.jpg (1800x1200, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7ckh5qK0oI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbp2F-wN5M
gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537
youtube.com/watch?v=wy7ZBX9BTUA
youtube.com/watch?v=qhOGp_6xDZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has there even been a game worth wasting bandwidth on in years?

the industry is ruining itself either way by just being greedy and the majority being entirely ok with it.

Also as far as giving money to devs goes, used games been a far bigger problem than piracy for decades. With all the money just going to gamestop.

cope

Fuck niggers and jannies.

Attached: 1556390193785.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

Don't mind me, just passing through

Attached: 1559824923858.png (976x658, 272K)

No. And you get unlimited bandwidth nowadays.

OP is a faggot. everyone post things that make you laugh instead
youtu.be/R7ckh5qK0oI

Attached: Blackbeard.jpg (768x925, 229K)

Piracy is literary not stealing, its piracy

Never subbed, never followed , never voted, never bought,never donated, free wifi, stolen laptop, moms basement, free entertainment TriHard.

I will never not laugh at this
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbp2F-wN5M

>implying anyone is pirating your shit AAA game

Attached: Space Pirate Captain Harlock 374.jpg (640x480, 41K)

the eu did a research on the europe scale to find out if piracy hurts entertainment industry it show that music and film/tv is hurting because of piracy but the game industry not it actually helps so what you are saying is big pile of bullshit
gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537

You have to stop sucking corporate cock and look after your own interests as a consumer, my man.
Too many times have I heard shit like "b-but they need to earn money too!!!11" and that is a colossal problem that prevents a healthy relationship between consumers and producers. But letting game companies get away with devious shit, you're giving away your power to the producers and letting them dictate what you're going to get and you can bet that their decisions are not gonna be in your favor.
In the 00s, games cost like 10-20 euros tops. Now they cost at least 60 and you're lucky if that's a complete game. Then there's a whole bunch of shit like day one DLC, pre-orders, season passes and such.
So to answer your question: no, it's not wrong to pirate games. You're getting shafted as a consumer and you should have none of that. If they want money, they better fucking earn it by making you want to spend it instead of strong-arming or guilt-tripping you.
Remember: you, the consumer, have to be concerned only about what's best for you, and not the producer.

Attached: jack sparrow.jpg (1029x798, 154K)

>ruining the industry
based retard
I pirate for 15years and its keep counting you cant stop me
>that day when we get cracked sekiro before preorder faggots
golden

A message for all you pirates.
youtube.com/watch?v=wy7ZBX9BTUA
Maybe now you'll understand the damage you're doing to the industry.

Nice try company-man

Attached: 96d80b2659781eec7c93e9e6b3c34f0f.jpg (635x899, 64K)

>tfw you've pirated games before you even had internet in the early 90s by copying friends' floppies and downloading things to floppies at school

No need to be salty, fren, gg, better luck next time.

Attached: 23192789572203.gif (320x180, 445K)

This, every single game is either the same or an unfinished mess. I'm glad, I'm young enough to go back rather than ahead and find old gems to play

stay mad

Attached: 1358116598119.png (215x285, 7K)

Ice Poseidon isn't relevant anymore.

buying into shit tier business practices is more harmful for the videogame industry than pirating, because the more money shady practices bring in, the more the industry will make use of them. we can't blame the industry for making money, but we can blame idiots spending money on stupid shit.

>I-If you didn't pirate they w-wouldn't be trying to pull all these things we keep letting them get away with, no company that creates physical goods ever try to take advantage of costumers.
Tell you what, you get everyone of the AAA devs to stop doing things like hostaging games to specific platforms, adding DRM, no game hosting, loot boxes, political advertising, lying about what the product will be like, and we can all buy it, content that the company cares about us enough not to take advantage.

paying is for wagecucks

Attached: 5215.jpg (480x270, 56K)

Day one DLC, releasing unfinished games, no physical copies for pc, console games can't even hold a steady framerate, the list is pretty long. What broke me was warriors orochi 4. Game skips like crazy on ps4 and there was no way to fix it. After that, never buying another game unless the industry gets their shit together. Built a pc so I can pirate most games I might like. A fucking dynasty warriors couldn't keep a steady frame rate. Still blows my mind. Even on pc I had to lower reflections and volumetric lighting for 60fps on a 1660ti. Fuck all these shitty companies.

imagine pirating
now imagine playing on pee cee while being fat and smelling bad
lmfao

b-but it's all because of pirates that they're FORCED to go this far to make money because everyone is pirating their games

PIRATES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>the absolute state of pirates

DENUVO WON
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1553817936260.png (737x639, 67K)

There's literally only two games I would try and play on that list. I have enough backlog for many many years as it is. I won.

none replied because i'm right lol

BUT sometimes piracy is the cause of someone buying a game so...

>Bus Simulator 18
first Handball 17, now this? oh no no no no

Sometimes i pirate sometimes i buy ... but nintendo .... Fuck nintendo, I will always pirate their unreasonably expensive shit

>mortal kombat 11
>anno 1800
>total war three kingdoms
>octopath traveler

btfo

oh no no no no

>Tards with wallets bigger than their brains are at fault for supporting shitty practises

I'm honestly surprised Handball 17 isn't cracked yet.

Given its meme status, you'd think it'd get cracked just for laughs.

The longer it is left uncracked, the greater the meme value

YO

it's technically cracked on rpcs3

Fuck you, OP

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 53K)

Piratism increases sales

I guess it can't be helped. Summer Sale in 2 (two) days.

Attached: 1560002188344.jpg (786x618, 53K)

Right, and it's because pirates that apple is forced to make a new phone with almost no improvement every year, it's why RTX is seen as an overpriced meme, it's why food producers try to get away with putting as little of the product in as possible, even if it means shoving things in it that over time may cause health problems for the users, it's why regardless of polution levels there's no breaks on the money train, put a mask on and go through that smog back to your office, like a good boy, it's why people try to sell expired food as long as it still seems edible, it's why IT JUST WORKS, it's why "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!", it's why "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY IT, BIGGOTS!" all those pirates just ruining everything.

Attached: 1547715903401.png (578x1176, 645K)

Funny, but can we all agree the people who actually really did ruin the industry were the fucking whales who funded every bad practice that has left gaming in the state it is today?
People (corporations) always blamed the people who didn't pay them for their shitty actions, ironic that it turned out to be the exact opposite people that fucked everything up.

Post more Saiba

Most pirates wouldn't get the games if they couldn't pirate anyway, so there aren't that many sales lost.
Besides that though, fuck you I've pirated pretty
much every media since I was a child and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=qhOGp_6xDZ0

Attached: images.jpg (477x643, 29K)

that just means it's playable in some way, there's no cracking involved

much like how DMC5 isn't cracked yet (meaning pirates are stuck with the capcom leak rather than updated versions)

Im just a simple end-user. My isp (timewarner/spectrum/the fuck ever) has a van nigger sniff packets in our neighborhood. They park the van not even 100yds from my front door. Every night this bitch is scouring traffic. I mainly seed, and my top performance hours are night. Of course i leech desireables but i seed 99.999% of the time. Da fuq is a pirate? I deal in peers.

Go suck some CEO's dick

Attached: 1554043497805s.jpg (249x168, 9K)

I don't think we've destroyed it enough really. I love payfriends keeping the ship afloat while I get free stuff.

yeah but if you actually cared about the game the option is there

also not like DMC5 added anything worth, bloody palace can be played on old builds and otherwise the only difference is vergil got updated a bit

Based schizo nigger

And scene does that on purpose.

What kinda saiba u want senpai?

Attached: af447019d4e0a59444f55f45d1f356d8.jpg (1416x2000, 244K)

Im old and jaded. I've sent html via arpnet, i saw the true golden age of p2p. It was rough and raw.

The original saiba please

I haven't pirated a game since I got a job 8 years ago, so I assume most pirates are underage and/or neets.
I don't mind them pirating too much, but sometimes there are great games that deserve to be purchased (like Darkwood) and I hope people will buy eventually

Attached: 1561350297145.jpg (300x300, 58K)

Nothing like the classics uh?

Attached: b9939c8318814302016409d67a00717c.jpg (1894x2915, 731K)

Unf, thanks user

>For ruining the industry

Attached: eaf051f918408f497f320101227e6f4ee5739a8fbf37da8eda842eb67525e9d8.jpg (255x255, 14K)

youre the only one ruining the industry by paying for games that perpetuate shitty practices
every time you buy a game from EA that you could pirate
every time you buy a game from epic that you could pirate
every time you buy a console and games for it that you could emulate (even if you cant)
every time you buy a subscription to be allowed to play a game online
every time you buy a game from randy pitchford
every time you buy a game where politics play hand in its development (something like subanutica or mk 11)
every time you buy into an "early access/buy-in beta) (especially shit like risk of rain 2s "NOT actually early access" early access)
seeing the mess of borderlands 3 and still even THINKING about buying it
everytime you spend any amount of money on microtransactions
every time you buy a "dlc pass" or pre-order exclusive
every time you buy a "game not included" collectors edition

this is whats ruining games, you COULD have your cake and eat it too buy pirating and enjoying decent games without supporting shitty developer practice but instead youre ruining video games by letting them get away with shit like this and rewarding them for it