Does Yea Forums play Second Life?

Does Yea Forums play Second Life?
Its basically the sims online except with furries and boomers.

Attached: slthot.jpg (2048x1095, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvmDZQcWXJs
youtube.com/watch?v=6j29OeuXCmw&list=PLfOaUi8w5XjQqf8LWqujTkBGJ6uEaWPQ8&index=39
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I played some shitty knock offs with Yea Forums and FreeSO. I wish Yea Forums had a house in FreeSO

Never heard of that. I used to play IMVU with Yea Forums though.

Attached: princess.jpg (2042x1402, 116K)

Second Life is a game in which you try your best to avoid baseless accusations of ageplay or copyright infringement while issuing your own ageplay or copyright infringement threats against others to try and get them banned.

It's Trouble in Terrorist Town only everyone's the traitor.

i would if i knew how to contact the loli sex groups so they could tell me how to make myself a loli

EXCELLENT

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 7K)

>making girls on a game where you can make cursed creatures

DONT. SPEAK.

alright you got me interested. how do I get into secondlife and its lewds? like te screenshot for example

>watch a second life youtube video
>the amount of raspy voice chainsmoking 30 year old boomers with southern hick accents talking over mic
This is pretty fucking startling and I don't get why so many of them play this game.
I feel even more weirded out once I realise all the degenerate shit they probably get on with in this game.

Attached: 1561228864932.jpg (1009x714, 486K)

They either all went deep underground or moved on to something else. I made a lot of money being a shota in one of those brothels, but I used voice chat so I was in pretty high demand. Parents got suspicious about all my extra pocket money, but I showed them various models and whatnot telling them I sold them.

Anyone who unironically plays this game is an absolute loser and should have sex.

I'm neither an american, a boomer or a furry so no, never.

One day

FreeSO is a private server for TSO

Wait so how much actual money were you making? And how old were you

They would have been 15 when the game came out and now it's their only social circle.

I hope this is high tier shitposting, else youre a gigantic fucking faggot

It says a lot that one of the highest paying jobs in Second Life is "guy with a microphone"

I made some content for it back in the day when I was starting to learn 3d modeling and texturing and working on my art. I made like $500 from it, but that's about my extent with it. I never participated in anything. I was an entropia universe kind of guy, which I still play to this day. Making about $200 a week from it is really fun.

No, I make my waifus in TK17

>making bank being a shota prostitute in second life
Wow. What were you even saying over mic?

I will own

First you need to spend like 60$ on a good avatar.
Then you can join the social ERP PVP.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvmDZQcWXJs

The learning curve for SL is pretty high though.

Attached: babydoll.jpg (2048x2010, 483K)

Honestly, learning how to 3D model is a borderline requirement if you don't want to get ripped off something fierce by sharks playing the "well a real diamond ring would cost thousands so it's okay to charge $10USD equivalent for this 5-minute model" game.

13. I made enough money that I was able to buy a car at 15 and have the most spoiled girlfriend in the school district.
Not as much of a faggot as OP.
Depends. I did theater in junior high, so it was pretty easy. They'd have some little scenario they'd want to act out, I'd spend ten minutes setting it up, then say whatever weird shit they wanted me to, and get paid. I did it for a couple of years before getting too busy with other stuff to keep it going. Started missing appointments and all that.

its pretty much dead only furries and total degens still play it

where can i find a girl like this irl

So how do I have sex with lolis in this?

try Ukraine - cheap goodlooking whores

youtube.com/watch?v=6j29OeuXCmw&list=PLfOaUi8w5XjQqf8LWqujTkBGJ6uEaWPQ8&index=39

this club

>second life
VRChat is where it's at now

>only furries and total degens still play it
So Yea Forums should play it then?

>where can i find a girl like this irl
You don't because girls looking even somewhat close to this already have a trillion orbiters.
all gold diggers

You don't because you'll get banned. Ageplay shit is the only thing that can get you banned from SL.

how do you even get a girl like that then
have enough money?

>play
>a chatroom

Yeah, but people do it right? Why would they have stuff to make you look like a little girl ingame if they don't want you looking like a little girl?

is there second life sex vids with good avatar like this?

sure if you like animations that don't line up at all

Attached: 1522540286.hakonfa_edit.jpg (2000x1129, 384K)

>Second Life
>in 2019

Attached: npc.png (2312x1964, 762K)