Why are gamers so lazy?

why are gamers so lazy?

Attached: pledge.jpg (1240x1043, 377K)

Because we can't get cushy jobs acting like we do real work on TV

it's not a bad set of values but line 4 really gets me
>I'm completely happy slaving away no matter how meaningless the busywork I'm doing
yikes, unironically
how do you bring passion into a shitty conveyor belt factory job at a loud ice cream factory, packing shit? you don't, you quit

1, 3, 4, 7, 8, and 11, are bullshit. I agree with the rest.

mike rowe is a wagecuck pied piper

Not a pledge I'd say. I love working, but this comes off as a happy wageslave contract

That is a lot of spooks.

Attached: Max_stirner.jpg (200x237, 11K)

You sound like an entitled fucking lazy retard. No wonder you dislike 8 - you're a whiny fucking cunt.

He's a Bilderberg puppet being paid to erode corporate responsibility (and therefore Health and Safety costs) by tricking the plebs into valuing personal responsibility over anything else.

>I'm completely happy slaving away no matter how meaningless the busywork I'm doing

You're mentally retarded too. You can't just rewrite a meaning and be like "OHHOHO WOW"

The line means he is happy doing whatever he has to do. If he's in it, and doing it, it means he's going to stay positive while doing it.

Do not complain about things you need not subject yourself to.

Reminder that Mike Rowe is a Koch funded arts degree, opera performer.
He has never held manual labor and his purpose is to propagandize to manual labor workers about how hard work and grit pay off and that you should worship your boss, at the same time that the economy is shit and inequality is rising.

Not a pledge I'd sign* fucking typos

>I accept the world is not fair.
>everything above that points to it being pretty fair
uhhh

Hard work and grit do pay off. Some of the most well paid people I know are construction workers and out of a 12 hour day they work maybe 4-5 and get to spend most of their time outside. And many of them only work 6 months out of the year and have enough money to last them the whole year.

Mike Rowe is one of the slimiest shills on the planet.

>Be happy you have what you have
>stay positive while doing even shitty work - because being negative AND doing shitty work would make it worse

>Hurr dis is a wagesalve contracttt hurrr

No wonder you guys don't have jobs and are worthless miserable human beings. The idea of staying happy doing something you don't like is incomprehensible because you're never happy doing anything period.

I didn't rewrite anything, his sentence is clear as day.
I am saying it is not possible, that it is bullshit.

To be fair though anyone that manages to make it to adulthood without getting a scholarship to pay for higher education that precludes you from menial labor is, in fact, a fuck up. There's zero excuse for not doing well in high school and getting the majority of college paid for, other than: well, I was young and wanted to be a fuck up. Also, choosing a bullshit college degree like political science is just another way of saying you're a fuck up.

>#7

Biggest load of bullshit I ever heard.

Attached: 1495927946372.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

still not gonna live long enough to enjoy their pension, you know nothing about construction work

>And eat beans
why do amerinsectoids hate natural food so much?

You rewrote it you dumbfuck.
You can literally do any job positively. Even cleaning shit has to be done so people can use the bathroom and without you as a janitor all bathrooms in America would be covered in shit and piss with no toilet paper.

But you decided to rewrite it and say it means "be happy slaving away"

That line applies to fucking anything in life. Be happy while doing it and it improves your mood and everyone around you. Don't be a stupid shit head who is bitchy and whiny like you are in real life, user. Hope to be better.

>posting the S.L.A.V.E. pledge bait
only americans who fell for corporate propaganda actually believe this shit, right?

I haven't spoken to any of my friends who are focused on their pension. Most of them don't give a fuck about when they're 50 or 60 and are enjoying their lives in their 20s and 30s. Sorry you're focused on end of life care. What a sad miserable existence you lead, only thinking about being 65.

Sorry Mr Goldstein, I have self-respect.

>I live in America

Sounds like losing the lottery to me

Fuck off, I have a job and enjoy it. this just comes off as gay anti-millennial dribble.

>Tfw I did that for about a year and got a raise and now work less hours

Sometimes it works.

Dangerously based and frighteningly redpilled.

Attached: too altruistic for me.jpg (224x224, 10K)

>I believe I am a product of my choices, not circumstances
kek the NPC embraces his lot in life.

Yeah and since you're a hardcore zoomie you would be heavily against anything that's anti-zoomie wouldn't you, 20 year old Starbucks worker Millenial? You love putting extra soi in the latte's.

>be grateful to your employer
>fight for your country
>thank your mother for giving birth to you
>work, consume, reproduce

Attached: 1543353038898.png (1200x1200, 54K)

How can you disagree with 11 and not also 10?

that's not how you get small loans of 5 million dollars from your dad to buy a whore house
just bootstrap your way into generational wealth user

>20
>millenial
Fucking retard

"You're never going to be happy, might as well get fucked in the ass while you're here" cries the bugman

Fucking hell Americans are cucked to hell and back.

>enjoying life
you know nothing about construction work
there's a reason so many construction workers are heavy drinkers
tip: not because the job is great
>You can literally do any job positively.
Yeah, until your fake positivity runs out, you speak like someone who never did anything hard, ever.

I'm sure you hear this everyday but "You're a fucking retard". Do your family a favor and stream your suicide on facebook

Attached: bigcat1488irl.jpg (552x423, 40K)

>hurr durr I pledge to be a good cocksucker and a slave
This has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

It is, in fact, counterproductive to being a good worker. You’re better off taking time off from work properly and resting up to maintain your ability to work at full throttle, rather than burn yourself out by trying to do every little thing in a single day.

Is the housing market still universally fucked across the U.S.?

Seems to me that if you bought a house during the 1980's/1990's, the value of your house has doubled/tripled and has never gone down, even if it's a rundown piece of shit that was made a hundred years ago and would require $50,000 in renovations.

I just looked up the childhood house that I lived in. Tiny little 3bedroom, 1bathroom place that my parents back then bought for $90,000. It's worth $260,000 today (according to Zillow)

The boomer is right. US army policing the entire world and Israeli welfare state aren't going to pay themselves, so get to work lazy Americans.

>Millennium=2000
>Current year is 2019
>19 years
>Called you a 20 year old millennial
>20 is more than 19

Umm, sweetie.

>and got a raise
You should be getting a yearly raise regardless.

It's more insidious than it is pathetic, considering it's being pushed by a well paid actor who has literally never worked a hard job in his life

More like
>trick workers on giving their all so you can reap the benefits of their work
Not a commie.

Brainfart. I like to believe that one is a product of their actions, but in today's society all that matters is what people are willing to recognize.

The cut off point for millenials was years before the actual millenium, idiot.
You're probably a millenial yourself, you're just too stupid to have actually looked up what it means.

CONSUME WORK CONSUME WORK
>AAA WHY ARE YOU TAKING ISREAL'S MONEY AS NEETBUX

Haha, it's almost like it's easy to back this position as an actor who's never worked an honest day in his life like Mikey boy
>holds no certs
>degree in communication studies
lol

Depends on the area. If you want to live in a suburb of large city, then yes, property is fucked. However if you want to live in the peaceful tranquility of northern Michigan (pic related) where the nearest neighbor is 20 miles away then you can get a 2 bedroom house with 10 acres for $75,000.

Attached: Mackinac 2012_0132impCC.jpg (640x426, 116K)

I wonder why (((big corporations))) keep campaigning against unions...

Attached: unions.png (658x799, 796K)