I just completed the first Metroid on the NES because old games good and new games bad, and... Samus was a woman?!

I just completed the first Metroid on the NES because old games good and new games bad, and... Samus was a woman?!

wow, the SJWs have been forcing diversity down our throats since the 80's, the japanese are no longer based.

Attached: Samus.jpg (400x268, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQdgjdfW4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's messed up. I also hear the SJWs forced Nintendo to add Dixie Kong to Diddy's Kong Quest. They'll stop at nothing in their perverse quest for diversity

Another whitewashed game

Samus was a silent protagonist
If Samus were made today by western developers she'd never shut the fuck up

>SJW
>literally performs a striptease for the player and parades around in a bikini
Samus has always been misogynistic fapbait for permavirgins like you

What about that time a Japanese developer made a Metroid game and Samus never shut up?

>male character with quips? huehuehue, what a funny memer!
>male character with long pseudo-intellectual speeches about basic concepts like "war is bad" and about how sad they are? wow......... he is literally me, except i think war is good.
>female character has more than three words for dialogue? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thin-skinned clown lol.

Attached: (You).jpg (466x379, 40K)

>someone on Yea Forums made this ((thread)) just because gdq just finished a metroid run
this is somehow worse than zoomers making threads on /vr/ because their favorite e-celeb played an old game

Attached: 1557866266552.jpg (1280x856, 220K)

Samus is man

You idiot, that's a man with a mullet

Attached: Pat-Sharp%u2019s-Mullet.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Let me rephrase.
She'd never shut the fuck up about her vagina.

by the way, Samus speaks. :)
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQdgjdfW4U

EBIN HUE HUE!! XD

Attached: 1414125508397.jpg (600x458, 157K)

What makes you think that? Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn never talked about her genitals once, and her game has one of the best open-world stories on the PS4 platform.
You're a sad, strange little man, user, but you're not worth any pity.

Attached: tumblr_pbwzjlDh0p1tbg2oao1_r1_500.jpg (500x500, 73K)

You seem weirdly defensive about this. Are you on an ethics and diversity board at a major game developer, by any chance?

Aloy didn't talk about her genitals but it was certainly a topic in Horizon.

Great fucking game though. Sequel when?

>anyone who disagrees with me is defensive!
You're upset about women though, which is apparent by your insecure fallacies and rants.

Attached: shiggy kitty.jpg (600x450, 83K)

>but it was certainly a topic in Horizon
post proof, and even then, it's not bad because it's a minor topic that talks about a normal thing.

sjw used to be hardcore christians

not really, you failed history.

The topic of women in roles as combatants and positions of power comes up fairly once you're outside the Nora. Don't have proof though because I no longer have a PS4. Guess you got me there ace.

Pointing out that she's a woman isn't a problem if its done reasonably. I don't remember it being unreasonable in Horizon. Even if, it would be balanced out by the matriarchs of the Nora being morons and leading their people to ruin.

In that they're the moral puritans of CURRENT YEAR? Yes, absolutely.

>The topic of women in roles as combatants and positions of power comes up fairly once you're outside the Nora.
Which is a topic about female combatants and leaders, not about genitals, which proves my point and that you're just a fallacious and insecure inceI.
>Pointing out that she's a woman isn't a problem if its done reasonably
translation: "if they don't talk about it at all and just make her flash her boobies once in a while, it's reasonably done. if she criticizes patriarchal remarks, it's literally shit and forced diversity and i hate women."

bye x3

Attached: xd.gif (320x180, 199K)