Alpha Protocol

What went wrong? What went right?

Attached: 4Y9spo4GcDRh3qyRePXob4.jpg (1209x680, 73K)

Combat is atrocious with anything but a pistol. Everything else is god-tier.

>What went wrong?
No Sis romance.

Good point.

her sitting on my dick went right

So, about those Adirondacks.

>what went wrong
The gunplay and glitches

>What went right
The sheer choice in dialogue and stealth is fun

Attached: 1560482359430.jpg (571x852, 219K)

>didn't do a punching mike run

>What went wrong?
Michael Thorton's VA. Seriously what the fuck were they thinking? Did they pay the guy $2 an hour?

>What went right?
You can become BFFs with the guy who would unironically go on to start ISIS.

Why yes, I did replay that scene on YouTube and jack off to it after finishing the game, how could you tell?

Attached: 1560475971327.jpg (832x1000, 41K)

Charming game. A feel of a story made for a story, not to please the wider audience possible.

Characters feels unique enough and it's not forced.

The Gameplay if not perfect did the job (also fuck mouse smoothing you had to tweak on the txt files).

There's some weird shit in my taste but all in all it serves the atmosphere.

This game is the cute shy girl on the corner. She has default, but when you know her you can appreciate all her qualities through her honesty, and you're glad she was not a psycho just waiting to steal your money. Even if you don't end up with her in the long terms, you keep a warm memory, may it be friendship or just a bus stop on the life line.

Eat shit. Thornton was the ultimate cunt and his VA perfectly delivered his lines as a smug asshole. Game is a top-tier asshole sim and we have mike thornton to thank for that.

Shes perfect

The hacking was probably the worst I've ever seen in any game. It took me forever to even figure out during the opening part.

>Thornton

bro

There appears to be some radio static
[shoot him]

I thought the hacking was great. New Deus Ex has the most frustrating.

>What went wrong?
For me personally it was that boss fight. I couldn't clear it and it made me drop the game.
What went right?
Everything else I saw in the game except for the way the hacking or lockpicking minigame worked with mouse and keyboard, I forget which. Didn't care for it.

>What went wrong?
Incredibly buggy like all Obsidian games
Most of the characters you meet are annoying shits
Extremely unbalanced abilities and weapons
Really shitty stealth mechanics in a game where you're supposed to stealth almost all the time

>What went right?
Secret agent RPG set in modern day is a really good and undersused concept
The game lets you kill most of the annoying shit characters you meet
The conversation system that adapts to your choices is a really clever feature, almost too clever for its own good since a lot of people missed it entirely
It's legitimately quite fun despite all I said above

Instead of Outer Shit I'd rather have Beta Protocol.

Hacking minigame is fine, but I can see why some people would have a brain seizure looking at all the flashing numbers.

fun fact about tthat minigame, it's difficulty is tied to the amount of skillpoints you've spent so if you cheat in extra skill points it'll really assfuck you.

>it's difficulty is tied to the amount of skillpoints you've spent

Are there other things tied to that? Because that sounds like it's skirting really close to just punishing players for playing well.

I dunno if the lockpicking shit is the same way, the hacking one just stood out to me.
really the best way to do the hacking minigame is to let y our eyes unfocus a little bit, makes the static numbers stand out to you.

Somebody post the "Alpha Protocol stealth" webm, I had it but can't find it.

Also post the one where Mike kills every woman in the game.

no sequel