How do I not suck ass at this game?

How do I not suck ass at this game?

Attached: 1548702839_214520_1548703155_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

learn how to deflect

don't hesitate

Attached: 1554659872615.gif (372x200, 1.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

/thread

Attached: b3b62a5.jpg (2048x1725, 459K)

Don't bother, it's not worth it.

git clang

Don't treat it like dark souls and just accept the fact that rolling sucks. Deflect everything and just abuse firecrackers if you want easy "easy mode" because first playthrough is the easy mode.

Just spam l1

just don't panic and parry anything that doesn't have a big red flashing symbol. the game is really easy.

Actively try to think about what you're doing wrong and else you can do and act on it. Don't just throw yourself at a wall over and over.

spam Mortal Blade

Maybe you can use the environment to your advantage

Attached: 20190530194434_1.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

B-team project

still better than medievalshit

Learn how to counter thrusts and sweeps. Didn't know those at first so died to the first general a bunch of times.

Don't try to do anything fun and just hit L1 when you're attacked or B/jump when you see a red mark. That literally is it. When the enemy get tired, kill him. Literally applies to every enemy in the game.

>deflect
Lmao, I never even paid attention to timing, just as long as you start clicking L1, you'll deflect soon enough. Your posture doesn't matter, enemies don't do shit if they break it

What fun things did you want to do? It wasn't advertised as a beat-em-up.

Every boss attack has a very specific counter timing. Eventually you'll get the right L1 R1 pattern and suddenly the entire game, including Owl and SSI, becomes ez-pz.

Lol try playing without kuros charm

OH MY GOD HE'S USING A KATANA HE HAS THE WOOD ARMOR HE HAS IT

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

Completely changed the game for me. I feel proud for finishing the game without it.

the story and many of the features like the prosthetic are all hallmarks of Miyazaki, A team don't bring anything technical to the table so Sekiro is missing nothing from not being an A team game.

Sounds like you’re still at the start of the game.

AHAVGDHGFJHGASHSFGSHJGAHAH HOLY SHIT HE HAS THE C L A Y M O R E AND PU-PLATE ARMOR!!!! AND DUNGEONS!!! AHSFGDGFDGHAFGDFGFHGJ GAME OF THE YEAR WOOHOOO
LMAO COPE
HAVE SEX

>L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 R1 R1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1

I CLAPPED

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Keep playing until you learn to beat Genchiro. That's when you can play it.

i hate all the soulsbornekiro ring games
just wanted you to admit they're all trash
and I did!

git gud

Having the option to fucking strike an enemy without hitting L1 for a minute first would be nice. Have ANY other option again the red attacks other than the option specified by the devs would be nice. Feel like a lab monkey in the game. Just do what you're told exactly as you're told, there's your "fun", "enjoy"

This, he'll make you git gud. After that every encounter actually seems possible rather than feeling like you're filtered for good.

No, I dropped it on the last boss just like I always do with souls.
>learn to beat Genchiro
The lesson of that fight is "keep clicking L1 and memorize the exact way to avoid each attack, don't attempt to have any fun". Yeah I learned how to play it alright.

In Sekiro also known as stop having fun

There's high monk. I gave up on dodging and just used L1 but there's a lot of attacks that are better countered by dodging. There's some variety in playstyles and the most optimal ones require you to use all of the mechanics presented.

>don't attempt to have fun
So you wanted a beat-em-up where you just mashed buttons. What's exactly wrong with having to learn the game to not get hit?

Literally the only enemy in the game that required dodging.
>There's some variety in playstyles and the most optimal ones require you to use all of the mechanics presented
Maybe but the point is you don't get to choose. Devs already decided how you're supposed to play each fight and you better do exactly what they want you to do. There is no "variety in playstyles" in that you won't brute force you way in an encounter that isn't made for your playstyle. Good luck beating every boss in the game using the Souls roll around playstyle.

No I wanted a game that I can play the way I want to play it. I didn't want a game of memorization where every situation has one just one correct solution. That's anti-fun

there were multiple solutions
you're just too retarded

>Good luck beating every boss in the game using the Souls roll around playstyle.
Well people beat the game like that.

Having "multiple playstyles" is a hard thing to design, because the easiest way to do that is to just make the enemies so easy that any playstyle (even mashing attack) can defeat them. Did Bloodborne do it better?

Those people suffered, because Sekiro is designed to be beat with deflections the best. And no, BB was way more derivative and samey as souls. I don’t even know why you brought it up

>exploration does not matter
>skills do not matter
>prosthetics do not matter
>no equipment
>no weapons
>no replay value
>mash L1: The Game
thank god for Elden Ring

The usual shitters are bloodborne fans. What is a game that was hard to beat but allowed multiple playstyles (without one playstyle dominating) that you can use as an example?

Keep playing until you get more gourd seeds. I don't know why they make the first tenth of these games the most difficult portion by giving you shit worth of healing items post dark souls 1.

The attack upgrades are the most important. Get your attack to 14 for easy mode.

Do you mean 4? 14 is either second playthrough or using the dragon mask

Most of the bosses can be cheesed by running around until they do their attack that gives them an opening to get hit in. Then just hit them once and repeat.
You'll eventually get their health down and it'lll be easier to just spam R1 then deflect when it's the AI's "turn" to hit.

Bosses that move around a lot always have some massive glaring weakness to a tool, like Butterfly and the shuriken, horseyman/blazing bull are both weak to fire, etc.

For the rest of the game you can just use the grappling hook to skipeverything and look up were the tools are to grab them

Also double ichimonji can be used on all bosses, some require the use of a tool first, though. It's the most broken skill in the game

Used Dragon Mask. By the end you'll have an attack power of at least 10 in your first playthrough just from memories though.