Now that the dust has finally settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has finally settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: top10animebattles.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_STdShXMM
youtube.com/watch?v=qzxt1uqr5H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that the "I like that jump" guy on the left?

The socially inept incel playing the game. The other guy was annoying and autistic but only a sad loser would make fun of him like that.

He was doing what he was supposed to do.
He never asked for some annoying sperg to make random, unfunny comments every five seconds. It's not his fault the sperg wouldn't take the hint.

Hi, Chibi.

I bet you can relate with the faggot on the left.

>asks him in the most civil manner possible to stop being a faggot and act like a normal human
>socially inept
kek

God damn not this clip again. It makes me feel so bad for green jacket guy even though he could have made the situation go a lot smoother. He could have just left or brushed it off and continue commentating.

caveman was wrong about pigs

It was all Mecha Richter's fault

can I get source?

oh, I found it
youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

I hear the song for eternity.

chibi is a fag and a loser

Obviously the guy not playing the fucking game is in the wrong.

Hello, Chibi.

>Hey man, I kind of want to reserve the couch for my friends, do you mind?
>Sure, dude. No problem

This could have been solved in 5 seconds, before the game even started. But instead, Caveman decided to act like a passive aggressive, autistic cunt. He was 100% in the wrong.

caveman. he's a loser and a bully.

Caveman unironicly
He was just as big of an autist as chibi was but on a different scale
Also funny how he shittalked chibi online after the even because he just didnt have the balls to tell it to his face

First time seeing this. Fuck it was awful

the uninvited cringey autist retard on the couch was 100% at fault. he never should have sat down yet caveman had the patience of a saint.

I love how this video shows off different sides of autism.
It's genius

Both.
Caveman was rude but Chibi shouldn't have made a guest appearance as a seat warmer uninvited.

>patience of a saint

He spent the whole time making passive aggressive remarks, and pouting, because he was too much of a bitch to just ask him to leave.

Green hoodie guy can not take a clue

Retards. if you were too retarded to pick up on cavemans social cues then you're probably as autistic and embarrass yourself with your unwanted presence too.

I't not normal peoples job to explicitly guide you autistic fucks through every social interaction because you're too stupid to pick up on the fact noone wants you there. maybe learn to read the room & people wont have to be rude to you.

The guy he told to shut up got caught cheating in the speedrunning community and is pretty much black listed, he also did a tribute stream to that nintendo dude who died and sings a cringy song cover. Also sent his dick pic to underage girls and trolls called his mum up and told her about it while recording it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_STdShXMM

you can tell from his squeaky cartoon voice he's a low t beta who's probably a tranny by now and the runner is closer to a normal man from having some actual base in his

Yeah that's what people do to give you hints. he didn't know chibi was a bonafied diagnosed sperg. if he had said "I would really appreciate if you would leave." instead you would have said "wow roood" too.

This is why the internet and social media ruins social interaction. Things like this have happened since as long as humans have been social, the thing is in a normal, one on one situation, or even in a group, this kind of thing can be brushed off, people can even stay friends through awkward shit. But with it permanently saved to the internet and millions of people budding in and making it a big deal, you can’t move on. I think this is also true when you look at falling out among friends for other e celebs, look at the game grumps situation and even what might be happening with oneyplays. Friends fall out all the time and recover, but what would normally be a quick spat leads to permanent unpersoning when your entire personality is public and part of an entertainment business.

The 'normal' thing to do would have been to man up, and ask him to leave up front.

This is exactly why Yea Forums posters will always be incels with no friends, or lives. Because you're a bunch of socially inept bitches.

I AM TOMBA THE MIGHTY

No he was trying to be subtle, hoping he'd take the hint rather than just be like "are you planning to stay here? no you gotta leave" would have worked if the guy wasn't a massive sperg.

HOIPE

God for allowing this shit show to exist.

Thank you for that list of evil pigs in video games...

>This... looks fun
>*doo doo doo doo dooooo* (tune of background music)
>So this is a case where getting crabs is a good thing?
>I've never seen crabs used that way before
>When did Super Mario Brothers Wii get here?
>How come I never saw this Christmas special as a kid?
>I mean... I could always wear the pants
>It's kind of coincidental how pigs are always evil in video games
>Santa's #1 helper confirmed for squirrel!

If he wasn't making lazy quips like this every couple minutes it might've been tolerable, but he kept fucking doing it despite cavemandcj gradually getting more and more annoyed

Attached: 1527154927316.jpg (280x280, 12K)

The problem is the the guy playing the game did not try to beat the autist at his own game and follow up his quips, questions and comments with even more absurdity. Could have been a kino moment but he just turned it into something awkward. But that takes someone with skilled improv and charisma to do and it's obvious he didn't really have that. Of course that was not his job, but it would have changed the whole moment for sure for the better.

I would really appreciate it if you stayed quiet.

No, you are not correct.

>The 'normal' thing to do would have been to man up, and ask him to leave up front
t. sperg

yes

>It's kind of coincidental how pigs are always evil in video games

This is the only one where I'm on Chibi's side. Caveman asks "such as?" and when Chibi lists some games, Caveman shits on him for answering his question.

>he shittalked chibi online after the even
NICE!

I have to watch this and the Frame Perfection compilation at least once a month. They're both autism kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzxt1uqr5H8

1) He was trying to focus on his run.
2) He probably didn't want to encourage this random sperg who invited himself onto the couch.

Chibi was in the wrong but the community should have just laughed it up as a hilarious time rather than a bunch of autistic 15 year olds trying to online mob him with genuine malice

chibi for sitting on the couch.
caveman for beinga betamax and not immediately calling chibi's bullshit and enabling him until the breaking point.
The *GDQ Staff for not having been clear about the couch rules when they have so many mentally handicapped attendees.

7:50

>So this is the coolest part of the game...
>autist starts doing the Jumping Jacks ruining the best moment of caveman's speedrun

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiif*
Oooooooooh quite pungent my dear, is that?
*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif*
Eggs I smell?
*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif*
Oh yes, very much so.

Attached: AGDQ 2017 Chair Sniffer.webm (640x360, 618K)

people who wanted banjo in smash instead of wanting a new banjo game.

I still don't seem him sniffing the chair. He's clearly kneeling to grab something from under his chair, it's just an awkward angle. He is kind of creeping on her there though, regardless.

He was on camera. He dropped that shit under the chair as a front for getting a whiff of that sweaty pussy sweat he could only catch small wafts for the past hours.

This is a master seat sniffer we're dealing with.

Attached: dcr2qtq-7a3b9d27-8997-40de-a4cd-fa547ece077d.png (720x720, 208K)