Sell me this console. Do your best

Sell me this console. Do your best.

Attached: images - 2019-06-24T044235.467.jpg (554x554, 20K)

You can shit and play Skyrim at the same time.

Just buy it pussy you already made this thread

I'll sell it to you at the discount price of $20 US dollars with one free game of your choice.

you can play console games anywhere you can sit down

You become a kid again

~$400 incl shipping for a hackable switch with complete accessories, a 128gb microsd and other small stuff. In comparison a brand new one is around $280-290. Should I bite?

you'll have fun

this
and if its not fun...

Like all products it's not for everyone. You gotta like Nintendo games if you want one of their consoles. The portability is nice, but if you already have ways to play on the go, then I'd hold out until the inevitable revisions coming soon..

overpriced tablet
60$ ports
quality 720p
loading times
blurr
fog out of ass
not even stable 30fps
I miss my fucking gayboys Yea Forums

If you haven't wanted portable full console games from the moment you picked up a Game Boy, I don't know what to tell you.
Contrary to Yea Forums opinion the library is pretty robust for a two year old console, especially if you're one of the sane people who didn't own a Wii U. If portability turns out to be important to you, you'll find yourself preferring it for multiplats as long as the performance isn't too compromised. Great console for indie games as well, with a few indie console exclusives. Online is spotty but at least it's cheap, worth it if you're interested in Splatoon, Smash, or Mario Maker but not much else. Get a screen protector, an Ethernet adapter if you care about online (not the official one, it's overpriced), and either a Pro Controller or an 8bitdo adapter.

>if its not fun why bother
Why did this statement trigger so many people?

games on the shitter

Buy a PS5 or Xbox one 2 and go fuck yourself

Another user here. I've actually got a Switch a few days ago since it was on sale here, and I disagree about its library. I've bought it for games that come out later this year and next year. Right now it's a wasteland with maybe 5 or 6 games to play. And the only two Wee U games I'm interested in are not ported.

switch is perfect device for reading VN's

Attached: 103438.jpg (1500x1187, 1.07M)

Its got 1700 games out or coming out and its only a little over two years old. For comparison, the PS4 has about 1900 games out or coming out, and its been around for over six years. I don't know how you'd describe its library if not robust relative to the time its been on the market.

You can shit and play shit on the Shitch at the same time.

Eh, guess it depends how many games it takes to justify a console purchase for you. Between:
>BotW
>Odyssey
>Xenoblade
>Splatoon 2
>Smash
>bunch of indie games that were new to me
I've been pretty happy with it. Mario Maker in a few days, looking at DQ XI S, maybe Astral Chain, maybe Fire Emblem this year, and then Animal Crossing will eat my life.

Play games anywhere. I like to play fucking laying down on the couch like a fat ass. I also was just on a plane. The switch on a plane is absolutely great.

Also, play Nintendo exclusive games. Even if you haven't been a fan, you'll easily find one that suits you. Personally, I absolutely love splatoon 2.

It's an incredible handheld and a solid home console too.

they read into it too much
i guess they thought he was shitting on their fav story based game or something,imo he was just saying that "fun" is what the games are providing not state of the art graphics or "1 mirrion twoops", they are just fun and thats their selling point.

>BotW
>Odyssey
>Xenoblade
Add Octopath and it's pretty much all I'm interested in right now. And yeah, there's Astral Chain, FE, Rune Factory 5, SMT V, DQ XI with voices etc. so it certainly has potential. Then again, I do not think of Switch as of a main platform, I don't care about portability and PS4 is infinitely better both for exclusives and multiplatform.

>BotW
Wii U game, 7/10 Ubisoft-tier open-world without the Nintendo Bonus
>Odyssey
great game
>Xenoblade
6/10 jarpig series without the Nintendo Bonus
>Splatoon 2
Wii U game 1.5
>Smash
Wii U game 1.5
>bunch of indies
multi games

Yeah, this is why the console wars shit is stupid, because the PS4 and Switch don't replace each other. Switch as a main platform does sound kind of rough, you pretty much only get Nintendo games.

why should I care if a game was on the Wii U if I didn't have a Wii U

SMT V

>>Splatoon 2
>Wii U game 1.5
>>Smash
>Wii U game 1.5

Attached: azdwMt3.jpg (820x700, 59K)

>doesnt count
>doesnt count
what are you doing here retard. if you go by your logic everything that is a sequel is just a port

>PS4 is infinitely better both for exclusives

Attached: 1282282521607.jpg (1698x1719, 370K)

>namefag
Of course a retard can't think for himself.
I'd rather you piss off and go to any other platform.

Do I look like I work at fucking gamestop?

Oof. Make up your mind.

Attached: 30b14345a4ce5c2f5319be807253c51a8299af6dca32b289c55db5fd2b9e33c5.png (2450x1472, 3.3M)

if the games on it interest you buy it, if they don't then don't, faggot.

sure
enjoy censoring

Attached: dfa.jpg (1500x1070, 298K)

Sometimes it's okay if you're bored and you have nothing to play on PC or PS4

i heard super mario party is good, not good as 2 or 3 but still good.

the nintendo switch is way tinier in person than it is in ads or images. I have the galaxy s10 and the screen is about the same size. it really is meant for kids though, not nintendo's fault

If you choose carefully which one to buy, you can get a console that's hackable and have all the games on it for free.

what's wrong with code of princess?

>reading comprehension

smash bros and mario kart with your older/younger brother like good old days.

comfiest feeling ever

>Odyssey better than BOTW
Okay, I get that Yea Forums has a hateboner for BOTW but come on.

I bought one and it's not worth it yet.
Maybe wait a year or so.

PS4 has non-first-party exclusives, mind you. Both Sony and Nintendo first-party games are trash anyway.

playing games in bed is fun
Smash, Mario+Rabbids, Odyssey and BotW are really good games
If you didn't get a Wii U (lucky you) then there's a bunch of ports/re-releases to enjoy
there's a lot of good looking exclusives coming up
best version of DQ11 is going to be on the console

>PS4 has non-first-party exclusives, mind you
Such as?

Nintendo makes lots of different games, most of Sony's own first-party games that they've developed are photo-realistic story-games for people who just want a narrative presented to them that play more or less the same

I can't. I had a hard enough time selling it to myself and while I enjoyed the games it had, it now sits dormant until Astral Chain. A seriously poor system. If you already have a PS4, Xbox, or PC this is a hard sell. Same fucking issue the WiiU had.

>>odyssey
ass creed sucked past brotherhood zoomer

Between my roommates and I, we have all the current gen consoles. I have to say the Switch is the console I play the least.
Games I’ve played on the Switch:
>BotW
>Smash
>Hollow Knight
And that’s honestly it. I love the portability, and it’s perfect for long car rides. That being said the library is a bit underwhelming. I’m not into JRPGs.

>Such as?
Falcom and Aquaplus games alone are better than anything on Switch.

Nah, but can I interest you in a cheaper, more portable Mini model? Or perhaps a souped-up Pro model?

It's way too expensive for what it offers

Wario is top tier in smash ultimate

Attached: DLa07urUIAAYJzz.jpg (663x487, 79K)