ELDEN RING...

ELDEN RING. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ELDEN RING.

Attached: file.png (946x532, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wU4AK_0Pn-U
youtu.be/SQsXznYNzz8
youtube.com/watch?v=UcEbBZsyTnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ah.
Elden ring.

B TEAM ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ B TEAM.

The trailer was so fucking retarded. From has become a parody of itself

S H A T T E R E D

LOOK UP AT THE SKYYYYYY

IT'S FULLEST BRILLIANCE

If you thought the "muh unfair difficulty" discourse was bad with Sekiro, consider for a moment how much worse it's going to be when you add your average GoT-watching trog to the mix.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

Attached: 1560063303705.png (600x900, 716K)

IT BUURRNNSSS

HNNNNNNNG AAAHHHHHHH ELDEN RIINGGGG

Attached: fugicame.png (240x225, 77K)

That was Sekiro though. You think Martin would be getting the b-team?

Yes? A team would not work with a fat gaijin

A team wouldn't recycle 90% of their bosses to artificially extend the game length.

>people ironically lust over a shitty game from a shitty company

Attached: 1411585163975.png (663x486, 495K)

Am I the only person who found this a little embarrassing? It reminded me of that “hollywood trailer formula” thing with all the bwaaas, just empty shit meant to stir up excitement among low IQ consumers

OH ELDEN RING OH ELDEN RING
youtube.com/watch?v=wU4AK_0Pn-U

Chalice Dungeons

>open world botw shit
dropped

>Martin hasn't played a single video game since the 80's, including even the ones based on his own IPs
>people think that including him as a writer for a video game will be anything but trash
I can't wait to get railroaded into a fuckton of scripted, linear story sequences.

Isnt that breaking LOTR copyright?
>some ancient smith made a ring to rule them all
>you gotta destroy it or not, you can just keep it

martin is not writing the story tho
only mythos/lore/whatever you call it

Literally optional, nice try. Meanwhile b team literally reused Bloodborne assets to make DS3, with Demon Ruins literally just being a Chalice Dungeon

Her cunt became the world

Attached: 9025222.jpg (901x1104, 1.25M)

SHATTERED BY SOMEONE

OR
SOMETHING

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE IT

Attached: eldenring2.jpg (2080x782, 649K)

>platinum is optional
Bloodbore defense force btfo

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water. The more she drank the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.

No because such a basic, vague plot line is not copyrightable, and probably has a basis in some older myth anyway.

Magnus did nothing wrong.

Yes it was bad. I'm hoping it's just Bandai Namco because their trailers have always been dogshit. Like that one trailer for DS3 that opened with the fucking ending cutscene and spoiled 90% of the bosses.

how the fuck is this guy considered a good writer?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

>Her cunt became the world
I can't comprehend that people waste their days reading these B class novels. If it were the 50s, he wouldn't be able to sell them for more than 50 cents like some pulpy garbage on a corner kiosk.

because game of thrones bro

it's so cool bro it's like lord of the rings except they fuck bro

they fuck and they die bro its epic

Filtered.

Attached: gentleman.png (289x292, 194K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA

LOOK AT THE SKY

IT BURNS

Attached: 1561331589831.jpg (3000x1997, 989K)

DONT

T
E
L
L

M
E

Would you like to filter the words next time?

Attached: 1428772746052.jpg (300x273, 33K)

YOU DON'T SEE IT

ELDEN RING.
OHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING
HNNGGGGGGGGGG

*nuts*

LOOK UP AT THE SKY

IT BURNS

Attached: blowout.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

The Elden Ring will fit snug and warm around our velvety soft cocks.
youtu.be/SQsXznYNzz8

This trailer was gay as fuck.

Can u imagine if the original darksouls trailer was;
OHHHHH THE DARRRRKKK SOOOOOOOUll

THE DARK SOUUUUUULLLLL

SOOOOOOOOOOOO DARK
IT"S DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
Fucking feels like a 5thgrader wrote this after watching lord of the rings.

Attached: 1560804467303.jpg (618x743, 79K)

>Fucking feels like a 5thgrader wrote this after watching lord of the rings.
are you retarded
when in the lord of the rings do you hear someone say
>OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH THE LORD OF THE RINGS SOOOOOOOO LORD OF THE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS
or are you dumb enough to think that tolkien invented magic rings

he isn't making it in the fucking trailer you blind retard
he is breaking it

MWAAAAAAH THE FRENCH

MY RUBER NEN

MWAAAAA THE ELDEN SCROLL
hasalwaysbeenknownforcommandingthestars

Is elder ring better than having sex?

The Elden Ring is not even a ring you wear on your finger

It is literally Miyazaki's biggest passion project yet. It will be the best game they have ever created yet. Yes, even better than Sekiro.

Yes, don't have sex.

why is there an 80 year old man talking in the trailer?

Why is the talentless fat hack involved then?

Because Miyazaki is a fan of his works

>literally miyazaki biggest passion
>dark souls 2 director involved
Oh nonononono no
It's literally miyazaki's b project.

because he's one of miyazaki's favorite writers

Tanimura literally saved DaS2 from commercial failure, if I was Miyazaki I would give him a fat raise

Marketing do you really think Miyazaki gives a flying fuck about games of thrones? He made Bloodborne and Souls and both games have a better story than anything from George R. R. Martin.

Attached: 1557239318033.jpg (657x527, 38K)

The guy is kneeling though.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH ELDEN RING

Attached: Aminoappscompageanime8138815ahegaosunday+_ecdb176e134cc8ae41341899102401d8.jpg (450x518, 119K)

I find it very funny that GRRM's fanboys deny any allegations of their idol ripping off Tolkien and this shit happens

youtube.com/watch?v=UcEbBZsyTnw
This trailer was fantastic though.

>Miyazaki himself states it's his passion project in an interview
KINO is on the menu and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

It's literally just dialog from an npc cut into a trailer

It's probably some eccentric old dude as is typical of souls getting a boner about the elden ring, much like micolash's ranting

the elden ring is something akin to the sun (or literally the sun) and he's talking about it being fucked up in the sky

>open world
it's already confirmed shit

Miyazaki likes his work outside of ASOIAF, particularly Fevre Dream.

In fact it wasn't even Miyazaki who contacted Germ. M said that it was producers at From Software who got in contact with Germ and brokered the meeting.

>open world bad

no one:
absolutely no one:
not a single soul:
not even OP:
you: oPeN wOrLd Is ShIt

Miyazaki has always loved western fantasy literature.

Fucking 2000s faggots.

Get out.

God I love these posts.

Back to Twitter with you

>this pasta still gets (You)s like nobody's business

>It's open world, but I may be using that word wrong. It's what I interpret open world as.
You're confirmed illiterate.

No.

Attached: 153141357123.jpg (1080x912, 449K)

Yes, open world is bad. It breaks the cohesion between the level design, gameplay, and story telling. It fucks with the ludonarrative.

Fucking retard desu ne

From what I've understood, DaS2 was a disaster until Tanimura replaced the original director and had to duck tape a new game out of the already made assets in dire time constraints. The DLCs he has directed are good shit so I'd be interested in seeing a game solely directed by him.

Not illiterate but ignorant. Most people in these threads don't read official interviews yet believe rumors

>story telling
Well this shouldn't be an issue since it is Dark Souls

Funny how each team has made one good game and one bad game so far.
A Team: DeS bad, BB good
B Team: DaS good, DaS3 bad
C Team: Sekiro good, DaS2 bad

it gives me (you)s and it ruins my fucking sides posting it

But 1st Dark Souls and Bloodborne best games in the series. DeS is trash.

Underrated

Miyazaki is doing what Valve tried and failed to do.

>Wilkinson: Elden Ring seems to have been in development at the same time as Sekiro. How did you go about its development?

>Miyazaki: The overall process of development has been the same as it was in Sekiro. While assigning co-directors to each project, I took direction over the various game design, art and musical aspects of the titles. We tend to space out the development-peak for our projects to make use of what little time we have, however being able to share a vision with the co-directors as well as the development staff has allowed us to build a trusting relationship which makes this kind of development style possible. I am incredibly grateful for them and their hard work.

>Of course, this project still has a load of work ahead of it as well (laughter).

Attached: Emma is tired of your shit.jpg (350x533, 18K)

Because the fucking newfags here can't seem to grasp the concept of "not replying to reddit garbage because it emboldens them to keep posting it"

OH MY ELDEN RING

If GRRM is involved and based on Sekiro's more upfront story, Elden Ring is definitely going to have a more traditional story telling format.

How many teams do From have now?

Uh hey cutie :)
Just uh stopping by your post to drop a quick uh

yikes

Thats right sweetheart. It's a uh

yikes

From me ;)

Demon's Souls trailer was kino

Bloodborne's lead game designer was Sekiro's co-director. Try harder next time.

Germ has only written the mythos of the world.

GRRM just wrote the lore of the world, not the story

So wait
Dark Souls 1 was B team?
Damn..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELDEN RIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1557072470267.jpg (327x277, 28K)

>implyning OHHHHH ELDEN RINGGGG isn't game by the W-Team

Music and narration is pure kino in the trailer

>Miyazaki is too busy to ever sole-direct a game again
aaaaaAAAAHHHH!!

Attached: oran.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>GRRM
>Sekiro's upfront story
Since this game is going to have rpg elements like Dark Souls it's unlikely we're getting an actual named protagonist, which makes a story delivered like Sekiro's also unlikely.

B stands for best after all.

Elden Ring is Bamco thus B/C-Team

It's a cock ring?

I'd wager it's less about teams and more about strong direction and little pressure from things like focus groups. The western game Risk of Rain 2 is currently in Early Access hell because of publisher Gearbox using QA teams to bug test instead of using players.

Demons Souls: 6/10 A team
Dark Souls: 8/10 A team
Dark Souls 2: 5/10 B Team
Bloodborne 8/10 A team
Dark Souls 3 7/10 A+B team
Sekiro: 9/10 A+B team
Elden Ring: A+B team

Creating a character is confirmed.
>Wilkinson: Will Elden Ring contain character customization elements like in Dark Souls, or will it be similar to Sekiro in that there is a fixed protagonist that the player controls?

>Miyazaki: Yes, it will contain character customization elements. Similar to the Dark Souls series, Elden Ring allows players to design and control their own unique character. As I said earlier, this title puts a heavy focus on RPG elements, and we thought this approach would best suit that focus.

Elden Ring will be fromsofts best game
Faggots will seethe and say otherwise but just toy watch.

I was poking fun at the fact that people keep inventing new teams to excuse shityness/praise their own favorites.

DeS - A team
DaS1 - B team
DaS2 - C team
BB - D team
DaS3 - E team
Sekiro - F team
Elden Ring - G team

62 teams then.

I hope they also make it really difficult to assrape the GoT normalfags.

I do see it actually.

Attached: SFA3_Blanka.gif (376x428, 13K)

I want it to be their hardest game. Stupid hard.

FROMSOFT IS THE GODDAMN GREATREST

no matter whether it will be open world or not, it will be just the samey fromsoftware game that cannot go out of comfort zone even little bit in terms of story telling and narrative structure. and even combat mechanics, it is getting stale more and more, well, at least, you could say sekiro was a good try though.

the only game in which I can feel something new and an actual hype is probably this:
no more boring swords action games based on medieval europe or something like that.

Attached: armoredcore.jpg (400x300, 96K)

It's for the best. He's also doing what Kojima tried and failed to do. If you look at the documentaries behind MGS2, and 4's developments, Kojima wanted to leave MGS to future directors at Konami. But they fucked up time and time again and Kojima had to reign it in. I'd rather have a Miyazaki, a Tanimura, a Hamatani (Sekiro's co-director), and a Takahata (DSIII's co-director) than one Miyazaki.

Sekiro is the most story driven From Software game in years.
>it is getting stale
kk

Attached: Souls_.jpg (4768x2684, 3.12M)

I want the elden ring around my cock.

Based, Elden cock ring

It's getting stale because of darks louls lore. Without it they can do whatever they want.

>it's getting stale
So is this shit meme. Fuck AC. Fuck you. Fuck your shit memes. Kys faggot.

Do you fucking retards not even understand what the A-team / B-team meme is even referring to? Protip: It has nothing to do with the resultant quality of the game.

>And very gently, the giant Gwynevere lowered herself down upon the sun inspecting Solaire, who stared oblivious to all but the great blinding firmament. Slowly, all his ruminations of the sun were swallowed by a new divinity, as her incandescent cunt became the world.

Honestly, in retrospect it's quite easy to see just how GRRM influenced Miyazaki.

>DaS3 bad

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Isn't a open world FROM game what you guys have been wanting for a while?

I thought people enjoyed the open world, free flowing aspects of Dark Souls 1 with the routes you could take, in comparison to something more linear like Blood Borne.

So that's why the guy was like OOOOOOOOOOOOO Elden ring.

If I take that arm off, will she die?

Attached: b.jpg (700x300, 27K)

Yea Forums wants everything until they get it, then they say it's shit.

Seeing how From's potato creators are typically fucking awful, I'm not very thrilled.

why are you in here

Obviously not since she was fine before she put it on, you fucking idiot. Stop trying to meme when you're incompetent.

The A-team B-team meme was at it's core, a console warring shitposting tactic propagated by PS4 drones to mock the mediocre DS2 as BB was announced/leaked. It has truth in the staffing credits mind, as several prominent youtubers mentioned, and as several prominent shitposters regurgitated, but that was mainly what it was always about.

Not for character creation, that's for sure

Don't be a fanfaggot.
Do you feel in charge?

Attached: e38.jpg (869x943, 231K)

How can you be so wrong. Demon's Souls is great

why is she wearing a copper glove/ring

Nobody cares about achievements except for few autists.

It's either bait, or people are actually retarded enough to think there's gonna be shit like Ubi towers and endless fetch quests.
Miyazaki already said that it's a "FromSoft take" on open world and that it won't be like your traditional open world.
There's not gonna be towns full of NPCs that have work and bathroom schedules you can follow around. It's gonna be a From game through and through.

no one:
you: dOnT bE a FaNfAgGoT

Platinum team: Sekiro
Gold Team: Dark Souls, Bloodborne
Silver Team: Dark Souls 3, Demons Souls
Bronze Team: Dark Souls 2

>optional
Just like the minibosses you’re complaining about in Sekiro

Finally someone has the balls to say it

Attached: bloodborne__kidnapper_by_menaslg_d9drwuf-pre.jpg (894x894, 81K)

Nobody thinks otherwise that From Software games now use the same template of dropping you in a world, weighty combat, nicely-to-brilliantly realized world, a dash of good story/lore, and great bosses. But they're the only ones doing this template great, 100% of the time.

Attached: 1469666049576.png (680x460, 166K)

Based trophy Hunter. Show us your psnp or gtfo

I just want another Armored Core desu

Wow this guy is the modern day Tolkien.

>when the elden ring finally let's slip from your cock and you bust a nut so huge it blots out the sun

For the longest time I thought this excerpt came from the perspective of a character called "Sunset".

Hope you like weighty combat.

OHHH ELDEN RING!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I doubt you can even imagine it...

Attached: Elden Ring - nosound.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

OOOOOooohhhh

Attached: 1498869232914.jpg (540x508, 57K)

That's the same tone the intro to dark souls 2 had
I don't have high hopes for this

>mrw (you) can't even imagine it

Attached: 1522868610761.png (303x311, 181K)

this, poster here gets it wrong sekiro was clearly A-team sporting big engine improvements that every proceeding fromsoft title will benefit from. You didn't even need to look for confirmation with how involved miyazaki was and from seeing actual gameplay.

LOOK UP AT THE SKY
IT'S BURNS

Attached: burns.jpg (474x355, 31K)

It's funny because it sounds sexual when the trailer narrator says it.

>Certain design choices (Which I don't personally like) found in certain FROM games means it was made by "B - team" and not approved by Miyazaki.

>Invasions suck and are badly designed in Bloodborne? W-well, Miyazaki had nothing to do with it, it was made by B-team. It was Tanimura!