God I want to punch this smug piece of shit in the face the moment I see this stupid fucking photo of him...

God I want to punch this smug piece of shit in the face the moment I see this stupid fucking photo of him. It's not even anything to do with his content or his opinions, it's just this fucking dorky, smug photo of him.

Attached: 200px-HBG_main.jpg (200x223, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joSvW-PPSKM
youtube.com/watch?v=vO1d3d0fJg8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have sex

Do balding cause communism or the other way around?

He looks like the guy that would get high off sniffing his own farts

Are right-wingers legitimately morons or just contrarians who love to hate things other people like? Can't see how people disagree with him when he supports the information on sexism, racism etc with evidence and all I see when right-wingers complain is some random blue check twitter account saying how much they hate men. Is it just an incel thing?

Have sex

t.incel

Why don't you stop being a pussy and find out where he lives and beat the shit out of him then?

He does have an annoying face.

Have sex

>shitty pretentious overproduced videos
why do all lefty youtubers make these?

Nothing else to do in mommy's basement

Copulate

hair follicles are the closest thing to crops that your brain can find so it automatically gets rid of them

t.incel

same reason why they all have to wear bowties

Have sex

Just fuck already

>Don't like someone
>"why don't you just go commit a violent crime against a stranger then?"
Are you a lefty by any chance?

>have sex
But what if you have had sex already? What's the counter argument for that?

The OP literally said he wants to punch him. I'm just encouraging him to follow his dreams.

Copulate

Quick, post actual Yea Forums-approved YouTubers!

youtube.com/watch?v=joSvW-PPSKM

His twitter avatar is even worse. What a condescending self-righteous faggot.

Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=vO1d3d0fJg8

literally who? also he looks like a dork with that bowtie.

*adjusts bowtie*
ahem
FUCK NAZIS

How the fuck does every SJW manage to be put in just one of a handful of categories
>SA asshole with troll's remorse
>Sex offender
>Daddy issues
>Grifter

Attached: 4982309473242.jpg (273x431, 11K)

He hates PJW, Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones and Trump. He's an Inbred scumbag.

Attached: 1559536668692.png (396x385, 119K)

I don't really understand the issue when he backs up all his claims with evidence. If anything it's a good thing for incorrect information in your viewpoint to be debunked because it allows for it to be improved and realize it's flaws.

I understand OP.
I even agree with all of his view points,Even Dark Souls 2, but knowing that voice comes from that face/body makes me want to bully him.

Attached: 60251208_2245481175488760_6937141841179443200_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Bait

no one cares about you ugly stay on youtube

because normal people don't get involved in retard politics

>adds No Man's Sky in his GOTY list
>"heehee I didn't know it was awful because I never watched any trailers, videos or screenshots of the game before buying it"
Probably one of the worst excuses I've seen in my whole life and it shows how shitty his taste can be.

Attached: 1535408177661.png (720x540, 309K)

is that the one where it looks like his face is covered in drool?

Who triggers v harder, this guy or contrapoints?

>This guy or that guy
Ftfy

Call him a cuck or basedboy or tranny lover or whatever but he is 100% right about Fallout 3

Attached: 1560254170519.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

Out of all of hontra's shitty opinions, I've never seen anything as retarded as Hbomberguy's DS2 video.
So him.

Even a neutered cuck is right once a gay

I disagree

who is going to get triggered by hitting 40 more

t.zoomer who's first fallout game was 3

The one that relies on a constant intake of female hormones to not turn into dust
Not sure which one that is though

it's his abnormally high testosterone level actually

He only likes it for the same reason people like him likes The Last Jedi, because he thinks a lot of the people who hate are entitled right wing "gamer" types.

I watched his video on climate change and I agreed with everything he said but I can't fucking stand the guy.

no it's related to androgen sensitivity

liking peter molyneux tier advertising scams to own the cons

you can tell by looking it's his flawed inferior genetics.

you can tell why he's sensitive about calipers by looking at him

>A marxist
>bullying anyone.
don't lie you're probably just as much as loser and a sped as he is.

this one

Attached: 1517771542056.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

do a 10 hour critical analysis of his looks tbqh

God I want to punch this smug piece of shit in the face the moment I see this stupid fucking photo of him. It's not even anything to do with his content or his opinions, it's just this fucking dorky, smug photo of him.

Attached: ben_shapiro_speaking_on_the_ben_shapiro_show_the_ben_shapiro_show_screenshot_14.jpg (924x463, 37K)

i can't tell which one of them you are talking about

He's the white guy blacks make fun of.

Attached: 1561124496553.jpg (1284x1388, 765K)

going to do a 2 hour video on why he is actually better-looking than everyone says he is for my grift

99% of his arguments boil down to
>if you don't like it it's because you aren't looking at it right
>when something confirms my opinion it's correct and done intentionally
>when something goes against my opinion then it was probably done to appease somebody less intelligent or with poorer taste

based
cringe

You're a fucking retard.

God damn I could nail a Dr Pepper right now

Never watched a video of him, always hated that face. Would punch him and that maga hat kid

Shapiro's a neocon kike-lover and just as bad as Harris

Jenkem is a hell of a drug user.

Looks like a boring faggot. thank you Yea Forums normally I wouldn't be exposed to so many faggy youtubers if it wasn't for you

Watching him get BTFO over DS2 was nice, people meme that it's a 5 hour long response but honestly you could watch just the first part and see a million holes blown in his argument.

>Daddy issues
Never heard about this one. Story?

Dilate.
Based. Fuck Israel

he is british your natural instinct should be wanting to punch him

>are they morons
Yes, yes they are

His videos are either low hanging fruit like flat earth and Davis Aurini or safe contrarian position like fallout 3 is bad, dark soul 2 is good.

Remember when Mauler spent 9 hours meticulously ripping him a new asshole over Dark Souls 2 to the point where he started saying his original video was “ironic”?

The only traces of testosterone in his whole body is located in the cum tyrone left in his ass

>beating the shit out of someone
>violent crime
Spineless kids, these days

All of mankind fits into those boxes

Dumb frogposter

Not really

>BUT SHAPIRO
hi there biased partisan not vidya by the way so go back to /pol/

this but unironically

>muh right wingers
pay attention to hbomberguy is known for his das2 commentary first and foremost

I recall his twitter spergery about it, he couldnt process that someone made a rebuttal video on him and ranted in a 20 long tweet chain about it.

Nicholas J Fuentes

He looks like he's a feminist to hide his own desire to fuck kids.

he also donated to a charity that does gender reassignment surgery on children he's definitely warped somehow

Sounds based desu.

right-wingers are legitimately morons, well not morons but skeptical simpletons who cant comprehend complexity and think in the ways of conspiracies.

He clearly knows it too and plays it up which I think hurts his videos a lot, because he is actually trying to make good points.

Who cares about his opinions on sexism or racism?
This is Yea Forums faggot, what matters is he thought DS2 was good

>but skeptical simpletons who cant comprehend complexity and think in the ways of conspiracies.
so just like everyone that believed catherine blasey ford and the russia conspiracy then

Thanks for proving his point and that you people are psycho retards with anger issues.