Thoughts on this game Yea Forums the obvious push of micro transactions is terrible but other wise I'm having fun

Thoughts on this game Yea Forums the obvious push of micro transactions is terrible but other wise I'm having fun

Attached: 74e8d7c2ec7dde490abf64d54f9828fa073ae4e3.jpg (616x353, 55K)

Just say you enjoy it bruh. You don't need to appease some retards on Yea Forums who froth at the sight of mtx in vidya

I know just every time you launch the game it's asking you to spend helix puts it's like fuck off I just want to enjoy the world

>20 Uplay Points have been deposited in your account.

Doesn't the peloponnesian war predate the assassins?

>NOOOOOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

It's okay but I got bored a few hours in.
It's just Origins reakinned.

The game itself is fun but the story and writing is absolute horrible garbage.

Attached: 20181229164605_1.jpg (2560x1440, 873K)

If you are on PC you can just give yourself resources and all the paid premium outfits with cheat engine.

I just loved how fuckin good the Greek world was, game is huge. Thank fuck theres no assassins and templars and all that shit, and the animus crap is kept at a minimum. Having a hitlist for the Cult was cool too.

Right after killing my dad or maybe I chose not to do it I'm not sure, I went to the 3rd zone and saw the ammount of sidequests, turned off the game and never played it again. I like doing all the side content but holy shit that's overwhelming and I didn't care about the story nearly enough to put in that time investment. Doesn't help that all the side quest givers have terrible VA and there's no greek one

Filler: the Game.

This

There is litterally no reason to care about the microtransactions in a singleplayer game

I didnt even cheat and i have everything upgraded after first run
The most grinding i experienced was the travel time between missions rest was enjoyable

pirated it and used cheat engine to forego the grind they put in for paytoplay retards, then had fun for about 20 hours and uninstalled. so, classic AAA release for me.

i fucking hate it
i got baited into it because of Origins was amazing
i bought odyssey with season pass and its so shit i havent touched it after i finished the game

fuck Ubisoft Quebec and their shitty games, all of them should be fired
Odyssey doesnt hold a candle to Origins, fucking hate myself for falling for this shit. should have seen it coming with Ubi Quebec as developer

I love it.
The environments are beautiful, the music is great, and the setting tickles a very special kind of boner.
Searching for clues to find cultists and the whole conspiracy network itself is a neat mechanic, the mercenary system is fun (not as fun as the Nemesis system, though) and the new RPG mechanics allow for new approaches to infiltration and assassination. Also, playing dress-up is always fun.

HOWEVER, stealth kills not being 100% lethal if you're undergeared is complete shit. Also, as much as I like Kassandra, I'm not sure if it was a good idea to give the player the choice between characters. I mean, having a choice is always great but not if it requires additional voiceacting and money that could've been used somewhere else.

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Odyssey_20190422210850.jpg (3840x2160, 611K)

Origins is better

If you don't play on hard (or whatever the hardest is) the game is pretty boring. Aa soon as i changed the difficulty i started playing it more

Can you explain how origins is better this is the first AC I've played since black flag so I'm out if the loop

Odyssey is too out there.
Origins is an actual Assassins Creed game, while this one is more like a bootleg God of War.

If I only like 1, 2 and black flag will I like origins?

Including the Sphinx, Medusa and Minotaur bodes well for the series. Maybe one day we will have an assassin's creed that actually resembles a video game.

The RPG levelling system is useless thanks to level scaling and the only reason it seems to existis to force you to pay money for booster packs so you can more easily gather money and resources for all the constant upgrades.

This one isn't about Assassin's. Neither was Origins.

You can turn down scaling.

It would be better if all the leveling got you was ability points and to make your character stronger you would need to find good gear.
Sadly the loot system in this game is also terrible

Maybe, the game has an open world structured more like The Witcher 3 than other the previous AC games, and the combat is different and is now closer to Dark Souls instead of just being countering and killing endlessly.

Use cheat engine Buy the fuck out of everything from the special vendor. fuck you and your microtransactions Ubisoft

That still doesn't remove the fact that the rpg leveling in this game is a useless feature that only exist to give an illusion of being a proper rpg.

Plus you get to hunt Monsters. Like Monster Hunter.

Sadly they're all fucking bullshit. Like Monster Hunter.

Well, yeah. That's every action open world game now.

Not in Origins, that's Odyssey.

And also there to trick people to buy booster packs and legendary gear

You get new abilities by leveling up. The enemy doesn't.

If you got stronger AND new OP shit then the game would be a cakewalk before leaving Kaffalonia.

Fun fact, they increased the level cap in this game just so people would be more likely to spend real money on micro transactions.

>1, 2
Play Unity
>Black Flag
Play Rogue

Attached: 1538402134388.png (1260x1126, 1009K)

Based. A fool and his money will soon go separate ways.

lol you can reach level 50 even before you finish the main quest.
They raised the level cap when they introduced NG+

I'm on level 70, awaiting the final DLC episode and the 2 free Lost Tales left.

Fuck me I've enjoyed this game. Gonna do a NG+ and looking forward to the History Tour mode.

Kassandra a qt

I am level 47 so far and I absolutely love the game, micro transactions can be completely ignored and if you really want those sets just use cheat engine. Btw, Kassandra is fucking cute.

>overly large and boring world you'll spend much time traveling rather than doing things
>everything levels with you, so acquiring better weapons and armor is a must, which in turn makes it pointless because you'll be fighting the same enemies in a similar amount of time as you would have at a lower level, only difference is perks
>child of sparta, yet no shield
>ship combat lacks the omphf of gunpowder cannons from BF and pitiful arrows do it no justice
those were my main nitpicks, otherwise, it's okay I guess. Nothing amazing, kinda boring at times, assuming most people who enjoy it are probably fans of the setting/300.

On PC 100 uplay points can get you 20% off on any purchase, and 100 points are easy to get, so that's all right. They stack with other sales as well.

Brotherhood was great, 2 was god tier.

>stealth kills not being 100% lethal if you're undergeared is complete shit.

Depends on the difficulty, but generally on normal, the assassination technique where you hold the button kills just about anyone in 1 hit.

>black flag
>god tier
no