Okay... I'm hyped

Okay... I'm hyped.

Attached: halo-infinite-e3-2018.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8UVOSG8U
thesixthaxis.com/2012/06/27/new-halo-4-details-leaked-by-retail-training-quiz/
youtube.com/watch?v=GV_89X3xdQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A shiny candy wrapper could probably hype your brainlet ass just as well

Not falling for it

Attached: 1505271779129.jpg (1171x1200, 114K)

Please drink a verification can

Halo 5 was an improvement and had lots of good things.

Was hyped last year, still hyped today.

Attached: Halo_Infinite_TeaserArt_Vert_Final.jpg (1585x2016, 721K)

Can't believe people actually like halo 4

Attached: 1530900356942.jpg (865x841, 75K)

Did you like the new E3 trailer?

Yes

4 had some okay elements to its campaign at least, Cortana's death felt like a fulfilling end for her arc and the Librarian was cool to listen to

Pretty shit otherwise though yeah

At least we got a cool gun out of it.

Attached: H5G_Render_Railgun.png (1753x538, 924K)

The general consensus is that Halo 4 had a good campaign.

Is Halo back?

Attached: BiggestChief.jpg (1080x607, 57K)

Why can't we just ignore 4 and 5. Is it really that hard? Not really I don't even fucking remember what happens in them. Fuck you 343i

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Honestly when she became a life size ai I fucking lol'd, and this is coming from a faggot that played this shit as a child.

Well its obvious that they know that they fucked up hence why the new game is going to be a soft reboot

Oh no no no how will 343 fags ever recover

Attached: MK VI.jpg (1080x651, 352K)

>botch halo 4
>that clusterfuck disaster that was mcc launch
>botch halo 5
>getting hyped for anything 343i after this

You should spend more time on the internet.

Right? I saw a mars bar wrapper on the way home and it blew my mind.

Because they made it, as long as they continue to ignore shit the between 2009-2011 I'm happy.

4 is awful with a few not terrible parts

5 is what really told me 343 is not to be trusted though. Its non stop garbage with generic zoomer multiplayer that didn't release with any content.

Attached: 1464930826709.jpg (692x488, 53K)

We don't need a soft reboot. Just apologize for Halo 4 and 5. Sacrifice a few story writers and let's move on.

WHERE THE GAMEPLAY

They won't

The general consensus is that you're a retard

Halo ended for me when I completed my last Vidmaster and got Recon Armor

Attached: 1A9818D9-8282-4AC2-A1EB-2A025AB722AA.jpg (518x597, 40K)

In a year. be paitent

that's what soft reboot means

At least with the PC port for MCC it's another fucking company

SeeThe general consensus is that you're a nigger.

Don't get me started on the God damn multi-player for Halo 5. Please 343 get rid of sprint, fuck your clamber bullshit and your awful shooting mechanics. I'm salty God damn it I'm salty

They said spiritual reboot.

why cant they get his body right?

They did in the second one

Attached: Mk IV.png (472x599, 303K)

>be me
>see new game
>get excited but not autistic over it
>game comes out
>wait for reviews and gameplay vids
>looks good
>buy it
>looks bad
>skip
so easy a nigger could do it

Attached: 55760EEC-8011-472F-8BDD-5850E0AED96E.jpg (500x483, 33K)

The general consensus is that Halo 5 had a great multiplayer.

It's just marketing bs it means the same thing

Sure thing my dude

Attached: 1561269975451.jpg (1080x915, 384K)

The general consensus is that halo 5 is a good game but not a good halo game

i still have doubts that they wont fuck it up somehow in a cursed monkey paw like situation.

>good game
No

barely

What is wrong you people

what the fuck does this even mean.

Your shitty game can't even keep a solid playerbase when it lives on gamepass

Enjoy your rotating playlists and shit gameplay

Attached: 1536028648128.jpg (680x794, 227K)

Clambering makes for stupid level design plain and simple.

>mfw this is actually true and 343keks will be seething hard when bonnie ross gives them the rope when she reveals classic gameplay returning

Attached: D9468549-D3FB-49C4-9C0C-74C0260FCB0C.jpg (550x477, 24K)

Like I said, spend more time on the internet.

But it's a Halo game with a shit campaign, kind of like Halo 2 but worse.

I love Halo too much.

Typically when this argument is used, it means that while the game in question shifts dramatically from the source content and might even be considered bad by the rubric it marks itself by, it has quality in other ways that make it stand on its own

A good example of this (in my opinion) would be The Dark Knight film, as a Batman film it's honestly utter shit, but as independent of the things that would make me consider a Batman film accurate/good, it was pretty entertaining

Halo 4 wasn't good in any way though

Maybe the game should have had split screen, a good campaign that starred the Chief, and actual content at launch, huh?

Remember,
RUN CHCK
ABIL CHCK

1 dollar has been deposited into your back account. Thanks for supporting 343i

Attached: KikiWolfkill.png (1108x538, 814K)

I have a feeling that the people that keep shitting on H5 multiplayer didn't actually play it.

You should get off Yea Forums, if people were sick of Halo, why did Halo 4 and 5 sell so well, why is Halo Infinite one of the most anticipated games coming next year? Some people may not like Halo for the same reason you like it, people buy the games for the campaign, competitivefags have always been a small group that even Bungie were trying kill off.

BRING ME BACK SPRINT YOU BITCH

Attached: meme man.jpg (820x791, 136K)

He looks better in this color

Attached: IMG_20190611_103316.jpg (640x817, 62K)

How can you say you love it, but watch as 343 rape it's dead corpse.

Reminder the last good Halo was Reach and 343 never made a good game.

Attached: 1533458126445.jpg (658x434, 205K)

Posting the facts

How much onions do you consume a day? Bet you think pic related did an amazing job.

Attached: Kazuma_Jinnouchi.jpg (500x750, 51K)

>dead
Start saying when the games stop selling, the most the series has been dead was the point between Halo 3 and Halo 4. Infinite looks to be the best selling Halo in the series next to Halo 3 and 4.

Only mentally ill virgin children thought Reach was good, chad children knew Bungie's last Halo game was Halo 3 since it was still a Halo game before Bungie tried and failed to turn it into something else.

He sucked, his music didn't sound like Halo and he kept using strings. Look, just because I'm starting a fact doesn't mean I like everything about their games, you must have some kind of mental illness, did you cut off your dick too? Men that don't want to be men should be shot.

I'll let you keep your opinion but ODST was the last good Halo game

Reach sold more than 4, and I guess I meant to say finished series. How can you like 343 raping a nice finished series like that.

Attached: SpockSeriouslyHopesYouGuysDon'tDoThis.jpg (1000x750, 188K)

Does anyone have the current units sold for each game?

Attached: 1545710081631.jpg (480x640, 12K)

N O G A M E P L A Y
O

G
A
M
E
P
L
A
Y

For some reason I thought this was going to be a reboot of the series. Was sad to find out they're still going with this shitty timeline of theirs.

Nope, Halo 3 was the last great Halo game Bungie made, ODST was the start of them getting lazy and being inconsistent as shit with their own games.

Oh no, he's posting up his fake ass VGChartz numbers, Halo: Reach only sold 7 million copies, you're like one of those faggots that looked up Metroid Other M on VGChartz and shotted OH OTHER M SOLD OVER 1 MILLION COPIES!

Get off 4channel.

*shouted

>halo 5 bad!
>reach good!
Why do bungie fags say this?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Halo 1 over 6 million
Halo 2 over 8 million
Halo 3 over 14.5 million
ODST 5 million (kek)
Reach 7 million (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Halo 4 14 million
Halo 5 over 10-12 million

They have mental illness and cut off their dicks. They also don't like Halo games that focus on the large types of levels of Halo 1 and 3, they're what you call fake fans that lie about Halo 1 being their first Halo game.

it is the unequivocal truth

Attached: 1545269793297.jpg (475x375, 12K)

Are these numbers from ms or some online thing?

>tfw I have no idea what VGcharts are, all I did was Google.
Still you fat ass clown, how can you accept the raping of halo plot.

Attached: dexter.jpg (550x449, 44K)

The thing is, i would've been excited for this if this had come after Halo 4. Halo 4 was shit, but it didn't fuck up too much in the grand scale of things, it was still possible to give chief a new AI (i personally would've liked a Johnson AI) or just clone cortana and make up bullshit about how she survived, return to the old halo formula and then pretend 4 never happened, but Halo 5 just utterly dicked Halo's universe into the shadow-realm. You can't just pretend it never happened, unless you go for a full "It was just a dream Chief had when he was in cryosleep" reboot or "just set it x years in the future with a new protagonist" reboot, which would've been cheap, but the only thing that would've gotten me excited. Now, the whole returning to its roots, returning to the old art style, returning the old gameplay etc. means nothing, because not only is it taking two steps back and two steps forward and calling it progress, but its far too late now since halo is a series that is now fundamentally broken.

Attached: 1560113460706.png (605x451, 331K)

Actually making them up for attention.

>hope it's a reboot
>they're continuing their dumpster fire of a story

Count me the fuck out

All the novelty Reach tried to add H5 did better.

asd

Didn't they say it's a soft reboot?

Because 5 is bad and reach is good?
Why ask

what do you gain from this?
do you really just get happiness from baiting people on the internet? from just shitposting with no real reason?
i don't understand

Reach, gimped the gameplay, fucked up the art style, shitted up Halo 1-3's campaign, and gave us the worst multiplay maps in the series, you are full of shit, sir.

This is what I'm saying. Just fucking forget 4 and 5. Take it back to after 3 and start off again. There's no way the story ever gets good again.

Yes, they actually are.

Maybe next time you should look up the source of where you got those numbers, if it has VG in it, ignore it.

They said that its a "spiritual reboot" and something about satisfying old players while still providing a good entry point for newcomers
So basically we don't know and they probably don't either

*shitted up Halo 1-3's canon
*multiplayer

Daily reminder that 343i killed Black team simply because they wanted to show off how cool the didact is.

But why?

Do you disagree that H5 MP improved upon H4's?

I want a hard reboot, like hitting the PSU switch. The trash written up by 343 does not deserve even a semblance of recognition. Hell, not even 2 or 3 had good writing, though it was more mediocre than outright bad. A full blown square one restart would have done some good.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBv8UVOSG8U

Attached: 1543141582016.png (477x331, 243K)

>reach does not have large levels
ok

Don't hold your breath

>right
Soul
>left
Soulless

I was out the moment it was revealed in the second trailer that you have to, once again, read/watch/play supplemental material in order to understand the main storyline.

Attached: 1544029941146.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Remaster done right.

Attached: Halo-2-in-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Has-Plenty-of-Halo-5-References-459117-2.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

>comic book shit
No one reads that shit.

Attached: 1549863328542.png (498x467, 17K)

okay, well it doesn't

Link the source, you lying nigger.

It doesn't the levels are linear as shit and it's best not to use New Alexandria as an example because that level is not only linear but too fucking short.

>I don't read something so no one else reads it

Halo 2 needed a reimagining for that campaign.

>Why yes I only play Halo 3, how did you know?

Attached: 1560626412058m.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>shitted up Halo 1-3's campaign
What

If only we had been given the actual ending and not that crap ending

Because it's the truth. reach is the best game story wise and has the best sandbox

thesixthaxis.com/2012/06/27/new-halo-4-details-leaked-by-retail-training-quiz/
>2019 and people are still using VGChartz as a source
Anyone that uses VGChartz after they got outed for faking their numbers needs to be shot.

Attached: EZHalo3.jpg (799x601, 465K)

>reach is the best game story wise and has the best sandbox

Attached: Rps_kidprofile.png (429x609, 450K)

Everyone plays the games, this is why Didact failed as a villain no one gave a fuck about Blue Team.

If only the campaign would have been redone from the ground up.

I did correct myself and said canon.

No one gave a fuck because there was nothing to give a fuck about. They had like 3 minutes of screen time.

true

They should' have been in the games, to begin with, I play Halo to wreck aliens alone, not fight alongside three copies of me.

No one game a fuck because the reclaimer saga was shittily written, in game and out of game

*shouldn't

i stopped caring in the middle of 2.

Exactly why no one gave a shit about them. Literally 3 copies of chief. I agree, there was no reason for them to be in the game

Brian Reed fucked it up with his Spartan IV push, he had the same problem as Joe loving a bunch of Elites, both wanted to push their creations as the main characters of the series, fans shit on them and their writing, the studios they worked in push them aside in the ext game to fix the damaged they caused the series, like pottery even though Joe's a better writer than faggot comic book man.

Where are the numbers for halo 4 or 5, are you a shitter or something?

it's the truth I know it hurts

>Spartan 4 can go toe to toe with a Spartan 2. Good shit

Okay still how does it mess with the canon?

There's some inconsistencies to the fall of reach novel. Most of them can be explained except Where halsey is at some points

Yes?

series reached 46+ million in 2012 just before Halo 4 released it reached 60+ million just before MCC released in 2014, Halo 5 sold 5 million in its first three months putting the series at 70+ million and now the series is sitting at 77+ million and Halo 5 was reported to have sold over 10 million copies in 2017.

>Spartan IV reject on the same level as a Spartan II god
Kill yourself, Brian.

Only with gen II Mjolnir, still bullshit

Locke has more fast twitch muscle fibers than average Spartan IV.

HI Bonnie, shouldn't you be busy working on Halo Infinite? I sure hope we get to see agent Locke again he was such a great character

Attached: Bonnie_Ross.png (795x584, 390K)

If you play the game you would know what the inconsistencies are, I'll post it again but I'm getting really tired of posting it. aking how Reach breaks canon is a clear sign you never played Halo 1-3 before it.
>In Reach, Alpha Halo is located outside the galaxy like the Ark instead of near the galactic center like Halo 1
>Spartan IIIs on Reach when Halo 1 manual says it was ust Spartan IIs
>Cortana already knowing where Halo was when in Halo 1 it was a blind jump
>no Reclaimer symbol when it's very important to every mainline game in the series
>Cortana doesn't pick Chief and Chief isn't even mentioned, not even once
>nothing about the mission to capture a Covenant ship to find the Covenant homeworld is brought up
> fewer ships invading Reach than Lord Hood described
>Reach isn't on fire like it was in Halo 2 opening
>no Longsword fighters flying next to the POA in the ending
art style
>Elites, Brutes, and Banshee designs
>Phanoms on Reach
How can Reach be canon if it can't even do something as simple as following Halo 1-3 canon.

I want to buy her game

Is that's why he got wrecked when Chief got serious?

Locke probably got killed between Halo 5 and Infinite.

Watch halo canons video on the timeline

I'll suck my own dick if we ever see 343i take Locke seriously ever again.

user please think of your spine before you say rash things

No, if it can't fit with Halo 1-3, it's not canon. Plus that faggots a book nerd and the games supersedes the books in canon anyway so what he says means shit.

Locke died when Reed's fatass got fired.

>>In Reach, Alpha Halo is located outside the galaxy like the Ark instead of near the galactic center like Halo 1
They never say halo
>>Spartan IIIs on Reach when Halo 1 manual says it was ust Spartan IIs
I honestly remember the back saying we're the last spartan which we are until 343 rapes us
>>Cortana already knowing where Halo was when in Halo 1 it was a blind jump
Making thing up
>>no Reclaimer symbol when it's very important to every mainline game in the series
Are you even serious right now
>>Cortana doesn't pick Chief and Chief isn't even mentioned, not even once
Okay you're not serious
>>nothing about the mission to capture a Covenant ship to find the Covenant homeworld is brought up
Nigga what
>> fewer ships invading Reach than Lord Hood described
WHAT
>>Reach isn't on fire like it was in Halo 2 opening
You should rewatch that cutscene buddy
>>no Longsword fighters flying next to the POA in the ending
They can come off the ship
>art style
I mean
>>Elites, Brutes, and Banshee designs
They're great in reach.
Dudd what

Am I suppose to just believe you or can I make shit up too

Sure, it improved H4's, but 4's was shit too

Reach fags are the lowest and most pathetic members of the halo fan base.

The book was written before the game, the point is valid.

Watch it, he makes it fit the best way possible
youtube.com/watch?v=GV_89X3xdQc

Whatever you say lmao

If you sweaty mother fuckers don't apologize to me right fucking now I will delete Halo Infinite. Agent Locke is the single most important thing to happen in Halo

Attached: cfbrianreedh5gi-a94275f0040c4e1595e9c955c9ab4dcb.jpg (542x305, 88K)

Reach has a solid mlg playlist and fun casual playlists like Invasion and the Anniversary playlists. I can't say a single good thing about Nu-Halo.

4 and 5 fags are literal cod rejects that make the people who rabidly defend everything Reach did wrong look sane.

The books was made as promotional material for Halo 1.

This will never not be true.

So you never played Halo 1-3.

You don't even worked as 343 now, mother fucker, you were replaced.

343 apologists are the lowest and most pathetic members of the halo fan base.

Fuck off reed you fucking cunt.

Seems to me like you never played them. You should try them when they get ported to pc. They're fun especially with friends.

Bungie and 343 apologists need to be rounded up and shot. You're both bad for kissing a studios ass.

For some people Halo was a book series before it was a game series

I play them all the time, if you didn't see the inconsistencies then you never played Halo 1-3.

Oh look it’s this retard again. You should use a trip so everyone can filter your shitposting.

Shut up dork

Attached: 1542838596408.jpg (328x396, 20K)

Seethe

Attached: 1547021884781s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

>hyped for a generic cgi trailer

Dude you're actually making things up, what is inconsistent? The fact that your not chief. Fuck I guess halo 2 is inconsistent since they got rid of the ar

There are something things I link about 343 halo. Halo wars 2 is pretty good and I like the f41 broadsword, but it won't ever be a sabre

Attached: Broadsword.png (700x394, 182K)

It was always a game series and they need to face facts that the games will always be > the books in canon.

Loved that gun

I wish you mentally Reachnigs would get a trip already along with the spics that like Chief's toilet armor from Halo 4 and 5.

best gun
>general consensus
yeah if you exclusively hang out with loretards sure
Halo 4's campaign is shit, both in gameplay and story

>making things up
How about actually disputing, Reach faggot but I forgot none of you fags could defend that trash.

Sabre sucked, waited 4 games to fight in space and that boring shit was all they could give me.

This is coming from average fans who don't have an autism spectrum for Halo 2 and 3 forgetting the bad parts of their mulitplayers.

Okay retard lol

get an argument other than book bad game good. Both Fall of reach and Halo reach are good standalone and work together to some capacity

What part of Halo 3 multi-player was bad?

Did the scary military aesthetic hurt you're feelings?

>tfw no UNSC Army sniper scout gf

Attached: Reach_14577379_Medium.jpg (640x360, 48K)

The part where he couldn't find his custom class

open world halo has potential
maybe 343 has a really good concept that they are better equipped to handle.
halo infinite is the last bit of faith im putting into the halo franchise. i really hope they make an awesome game.

He didn't have sprint so the game is automatically bad.

Who cares about the books and Reach was garbage the best thing 343 is doing is ignoring its campaign when it came to canon.

>no argument

No the shit gameplay, levels, story, aesthetics and Marty repeating the same song over and over killed the game.

The hit reggo

Open world is garbage.

Needs to go zoom zoom

>shit net code
>shit BR
>shit hit detection
>maps inferior to Halo 1 and 2 maps
>FOV makes you feel slow and sluggish

shutup filthy tranny nigger faggot

Heeminder Halo 5 was a good game but campaign sucked. Infinite will bring halo back to the golden age

It's not open world, stupid.

Found the dude that couldn't get past rank 15

yes it is

based and H5MP pilled

Nice buzzwords, but open world is still garbage.

open world gives the player the most choices and allows for limitless possibility
get with the times annoying boomer

nuh-uh

This

Attached: He's right you know.webm (1920x1080, 2.72M)

I'll fight anyone who says reach didn't have the best artstyle of the series
it might be stupid to have pouches on armor but everything abides by the rule of cool anyway, and sIIIs got made in batches of a few hundred and then dumped onto some shithole to die in batches of a few hundred, why would they waste time giving them armor with fancy magnetic attachment points and sleek storage compartments like chiefs was said to have when you can just get some lowest bidder store brand mjolnir that makes them look cool and call it a day
plus all the females in the game had fat asses, which was pretty great

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

No, it isn't.

>In Reach, Alpha Halo is located outside the galaxy like the Ark instead of near the galactic center like Halo 1
>Reach isn't on fire like it was in Halo 2 opening
>no Longsword fighters flying next to the POA in the ending
Pointless cutscene nitpicks. The Halo 2 opening depicts the Pillar of Autumn as a Marathon Class when she's a Halcyon, shit happens.
>Spartan IIIs on Reach when Halo 1 manual says it was ust Spartan IIs
The Halo 1 manual doesn't list a complete inventory of Reach's garrison so this point is dogshit.
>Cortana already knowing where Halo was when in Halo 1 it was a blind jump
Already retconned in First Strike with the Forerunner Crystal.
>no Reclaimer symbol when it's very important to every mainline game in the series
This is some full retard shit. The reclaimer symbol was introduced in Halo 3 and had no importance beside being an accessory the H3 terminal sidestory.
>Cortana doesn't pick Chief and Chief isn't even mentioned, not even once
The Chief is deleting nav data on a freighter in orbit, NOBLE was groundside and closer to Sword Base. Why does he need to be mentioned to NOBLE? They don't give a fuck who he is.
>nothing about the mission to capture a Covenant ship to find the Covenant homeworld is brought up
RED FLAG was some top secret Navy/ONI shit that Col. Holland was not aware of being Army.
> fewer ships invading Reach than Lord Hood described
The main fleet arrives after the Long Night of Solace is dropped and the cutscene cuts out before you could count them all so you're pulling shit from your ass.
>Phanoms on Reach
Considering all 4 games take place in 2552, seeing the Phantom on Reach is not unusual. Unless you think the Covenant suddenly pulled thousands of Phantoms from their ass just before Halo 2 started.

I’m sure that’s why MGSV was so good.

You asked what for what was wrong with the Mp and I gave it to you

You can't follow Halo 1-3 then you don't fit in canon, that's how it works.

Halo 3 is the best in the series but Jesus fucking Christ it's mp was a mess and Halo 2's was no better.

The only way to fix Halo

1.) Make it open world
2.) Keep sprinting
3.) Make players have more weight/ small jumps
4.) Make weapons deadlier (more realistic imo)

If they have most of these if not all I really feel like Halo might make a bounce back.

>yfw Halo Infinite launches with no multiplayer modes except battle royale

Attached: 1551726050625.png (418x359, 13K)

I know a lot of what I'm talking about, you clearly don't know shit.

Can't relate. Got my 50 and never looked back.

>you never played Halo 1-3.
>if you didn't see the inconsistencies then you never played Halo 1-3.
That's your argument right there.
I asked for the inconsistencies and you couldn't find any.

Battle Royale Would Literally Make Halo Relevant Again.

>played halo 3 on walmart internet and couldn't lead his shots
I remember melting dudes like you on the pit constantly, and that map with the big ass fan on it which was a remake of some halo 2 map so you can get fucked complaining about the maps, I know you were shit every map

Then Halo 4 and 5 aren’t canon either because:
>Forward Unto Dawn is a completely different ship in 4
>Arbiter is a nigger subspecies in 5
They’re not canon.

If only

Oh boy
Lets make another game about a hyper masculine male defeating armies.
Lol we are so smart and creative guys!

Gaming has really fallen...

Open world has never been good.

3 > ODST > 2 > 1 > Reach > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5

I made a list of it right here and don't even get me started on how they fucked up the UNSC and Covenant tech in the same year as Halo 1-3.

>multiple triple A companies make millions from open world games
yikes retard

i'm questioning whether you have sub-60 IQ at this point. You understand Reach is prequel yes? It comes before Halo 1-3

I hear you might enjoy cooking mama 2.

Two people already showed you how stupid that list is, are you really that retarted?

Cringe

3>reach>2>1>odst

FUD was changed for gameplay purposes but canonically still looks like it did in Halo 3, Arbiter only looks that way because they didn't have the budget to make him look like his H2A counterpart which made sense due to, at the time, Microsoft were being shit to Xbox Game Studios.

>it makes money so it’s good!
Okay, EA.

You'll definitely enjoy cooking mama 2 :)

I haven't played since this, I remember being scared shitless playing through it as a kid back in 2002..

Attached: nostalgi.jpg (1238x1775, 742K)

>it's another "people who are bad at Halo try to pretend any game past 3 is good" episode

Attached: Bobby 3.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

I questioning do you sub 20 IQ at this point, Reach was shit, it broke canon and doesn't exist, get this through that thick skull of yours.

They didn't show me shit, they just cried out like a typical Reah bitch that suck off Bungie's cock, you fuckers should dilate more.

So in other words, it’s okay when 343 does it? Because you’re a cocksucking 343 shill?

Cooking Mama literally has more depth than Master Chief. LITERALLY.
Admit it moron. You know more about cooking mama from her appearance alone.

Attached: 464536.png (484x481, 278K)

Happy to see you took time off Fortnite to come visit us.

Yikes honey.
Delete this :)

bad bait

Fuck dude. Go easy on him.

Who hurt you?

>you

Attached: 4channer.png (453x407, 247K)

You're actually mad that everyone, but you is shitting on gaylo 4 and 5. Stay mad at the fact that reach is the last good halo.

I'd be hyped if this was the follow up to Halo 3 but since its following the travesty that was 4 and 5, its probably gonna be ass.

My wife's bf would really enjoy that sweater.

>the state of yikes posters
Man some people really have no self awareness.

>yikes
Bro that was total cringe

I could care less about that, I hate faggots that suck off Reach when Bungie gave the middle finger to us Halo 1-3 guys before fucking off to make n even worse game, as far as I'm concerned you were never fans of the series, I bet you niggers are the same ones excited for this pile of shit coming to PC instead just skipping it and making the smart move to just get Halo 1-3 and leave it at that.

Bungie did after Halo 3, hope their studio burns but their fanbase cult is too strong to let that studio go bankrupt.

*an

I've played Halo 1 and 2, never got the chance to play 3. I grew up on reach, it's only recently that I've got into lore that I realised that reach is my favourite and the best story

>Shit BR
Hahahhaah

You're dumb and autistic

>I grew up on reach
Kill yourself

Says the Reachfag trying to leech off of Halo 1-3.

Reach is living rent free in your head. Kill yourself, you mentally ill paranoid faggot.

>randomly spreads all the time
>host takes 9 shots to kill
>off host gets the usual 4-5 shots
That BR was fucked.

How does it leech?

3 is the best one and don't let that fatty 343 ruin your reach time.

>Tfw when I was so autistically obsessed with Halo as a kid that i never owned a DS or cared for Nintendo, so I don't even know who this is

Same, I owned a DS but only played Mario cart on it

>"as a Halo oldfag..."
>halo 2 profile has 0-10 games played
Um H3 babies can you not?

Attached: 1527751690966.jpg (308x306, 11K)

Not until every last one of you Reach trannies drop dead and raise the 40%.

Why are 3babies and Reachfags the worst fans in the series, I'm questioning this but Halo 3 is my favorite but I hate its fanbase.

Oh ok I get it now. You're jealous that reach is getting onto PC before the rest

Attached: 1530962993189.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

They're the 360 generation, CE and H2 fags are original xbox.

I really don't care, I hate the Reach defense force this shit should have been left for dead years ago but you fucking luchadors couldn't left your shitty prequel game be buried and forgotten. Now you defend Halo 4 and 5 shit armor.

I fucking hate 3 and 5 armour. Reach has the best and the best customisation

I could be the reason why they are so shit. That gen brought in all the faggots.

First Halo is best Halo. 2 was alright and the rest is pure and utter shit and only retards liked it and are hyped for their shitty next game. Dead ip is dead.

Reminder that bloom is indefensible.
>adds randomness to gunfights
>spamming shots is mathematically better than pacing for bloom on all but the largest maps
It's just a shit mechanic and would've never made it to launch if it was Bungie's A team doing the development.

halo was only popular in america

>I fucking hate 3 armour
If killing wasn't illegal I would chop your head off.

I meant 4, but 3s is too limited for me

So was Metroid, you Euroniggers never loved this series and you have shit taste on which games were the best.

Good thing the title update removed it

nah, we dont like soulless mutt and gook games

Which was done by 343...

Still its gone

Respect the REAL MASTER CHIEF

Attached: 1554422244616.jpg (500x666, 130K)

This.

Competitive players are definitely not the problem - nostalgic morons are the problem. Halo 5 was meant to be better for competitive play. I watched a lot of the Halo Championship Series and there were big esports teams competing. I mean maybe they just wanted the money, but personally I think Halo 5's multiplayer is great.

You have to remember that Yea Forums is a cancerous place full of cancerous people. These are the same people who will say that Ocarina of Time is shit, for example, despite being the best rated game on metacritic of all time. And then they will say ">critics" because they don't have an argument. These are also the same people that will unironically contend that garbage trash like Death Grips constitutes "good music" even though no normal person would ever listen to such crap. They are baiting, they are deliberately trolling, they are idiots.

They’re still better than 343 zoomers

Source?

>the last good Halo was Reach
You mean 5 because I'm not a man child blinded by nostalgia

No it means you're child blinded by shiny colors

Holy fuck lads... Halo Reach was so damn fun. You boys hit Inheritor rank yet?

FPBP