DMCfags tease him...

>DMCfags tease him, but he ended up writing and directing a better award winning game than Itsuno will ever achieve with DMC

Attached: hellblade.jpg (1200x630, 118K)

The irony of them seething over DmC is that 5 itself ripped several things from DmC. Notably Vergil, his whole doppleganger shit, and Yamato was never able to open portals before DmC did it.

>autism simulator with bad gameplay
>Wow it's so good because you hear voices in your head!

Attached: smug_fox_loli.png (670x714, 415K)

>taking a few good things from DmC somehow redeems it
You know the world is not black and white, right?

I appreciated this game as a story.
Dont give a single shit or have any experience with DMC, DmC, DMc, dMC or any other variation thereof.

>still got accolades
>only worked on by 20 people
>dmc still hasen't been noted for anything writing wise, not even DMC3 despite having twice the budget and people working on it
RIP

>MUH STORY

>Accolades
Literally who gives a single shit what some retards who want """deep """ story games instead of actual fucking video games like.
DMC is a video game. Hellblade is an interactive movie.
Hell, if you need to lie to the player about how the game works just to pretend that there is tension then you have already fucking failed as a dev.

Attached: 1546305868697.jpg (638x1024, 163K)

Current Tameem would unironically write/direct a better DMC than Itsuno.

I hear voices in my head!
They consul me! They understand!
They talk to me!

It was pretty spooky in VR

It’s almost like it’s a unique idea and not him shitting all over an previously established IP that was dry on games.

Metroid Federation Force was a legit good game but it came at a REALLY bad time when people were fucking starving for a Metroid.

At least fed force didn’t deliberately shit on Samus in the process.

>W-WRITING

>MUH CUHRAZY
Look user I can make what you like seem shit by putting "muh" next to it as well!
Different strokes for different folks. A series like DMC (I assume) isnt winning story accolades because its not about the story. Its about the gameplay.
Video Games is a very broad term. With multiple genres within.
I dont understand why OP is trying to compare two very different things. Why not start comparing Hellblade and DMC to fucking doom 2 as well huh? Or compare golf to basketball. They may both be sports but they have nothing in common.
I especially dont understand why someone would act like a prick to Hockey players because he prefers Basketball.

Apples and oranges,
movie game/=actual videogame

DMCV showed that DmC could have been good, if done by a good team.

Let Tameem direct/write the next DMC and let Itsuno and co design the gameplay, win/win.

Speaking of ninja theory, I recently finished HB. It's weird. It feels like a prototype of DmC both in gameplay, with the blue/red stance, and story, with the disgusting characters.

forgot pic

Attached: heavenly sword.jpg (268x402, 44K)

>Yea Forums suddenly gives a shit about what game journalists and game awards presenters think when it gives them a chance to shit on something other people like

Attached: 231365351621562.png (640x464, 273K)

>muh writing
Fuck off. Hellblade plays like ass

holy BASED
its just larping faggots, people NEVER agree on something here

Attached: Based.jpg (480x534, 18K)

To be fair, hockey is shit and for faggots

DMC doesn't give two fucks about writing, and is still the vastly superior game.