/sit/ general

What chair do you use to game, Yea Forums?

I'm considering picking up a Secret Labs Omega. I know racing chairs are fucking gay and by-large absolute shit, but I have a chance to pick one up second-hand for £100. It looks just slightly less terrible than how shit and overpriced these chairs usually are.

Attached: rc.jpg (800x551, 48K)

>buying a used desk chair
Ask how many times the fabric has absorbed ejaculate.

I intend to fucking blast it with ejaculate of my own, hopefully over the months it'll create a new layer I can sit on.

I use a DX Racer.

Attached: 1530602274525.jpg (10000x5973, 3.64M)

The way I sit destroys all my chairs inside 5 years. A lean to the right that erodes stability and ends up giving me back pain. After this round of pc upgrades I will be Moving to a combination adjustable standing desk and a full-blown non mobile recliner

i built mine out of an actual car seat i got from the wreckers. its the most comfortable chair i have ever uses with a pc, probably because of how adjustable it is.

Meme gaming chairs are pussy repellent. A kotatsu sofa. I have a gf and she needs room to do whatever she wants next to me.

Attached: kotatsofa.jpg (600x408, 94K)

Maxnomic. It isn't overpriced "gaymer" horse shit and its comfy as fuck

>spending 200-300 on a chair that cost 100 dollars.

RH Mereo 220

Get a office chair that has actual ergonomics. It doesn't have to be expensive. You could get one from fucking ikea. But skip the gamer chairs. Because most of them are about as ergonomic as a kitchen chair.

Attached: rh-mereo-220_black_angle-l.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

I have a shitty worn down office chair and put a pillow on it that I sit on. I need a new chair.

Stop buying gaming chairs. That retarded gimmick with the "adjustable back support" is so retarded. Just buy a good chair and buy a back support pillow.

A Herman Miller Embody

Attached: 31wVCgZ156L._AC_SY400_.jpg (212x353, 10K)

Ikea markus

Got it new for $110 so why not

Attached: Cheap-Plastic-Chair-For-Garden-Stackable-Outdoor.jpg_300x300.jpg (300x300, 10K)

considering getting a new one because my current one is getting kinda worn, that and it's a generic ass uncomfy office chair
don't wanna get too pricey or get scammed by sick epic gamer chairz with absurd pricetags, any suggestions? as long as it has a decent back to it i'm happy

Attached: 1545460644963.jpg (492x500, 186K)

Any good chairs with armrests you can move out of the way so I can sit comfy when playing guitar

My man. Its actually a decent chair for the price.
Only thing I can complain about is the headrest cover having gotten a rough spot. Probably from my hair.

Fat ass here, anyone try the Vertagear PL6000 or the DXRacer Boss? Or the SecretLab Titan?

My chair is so shit I have to sit cross legged like a fucking yoga instructor to be comfortable

Bought this chair year ago, it's really comfy...

Attached: b1-600x600.jpg (600x600, 96K)

I've been looking at getting one of those for a while. How is it actually to sit? All the marketing speeches say it's the best ever and all that but I'm still a bit on edge since it's like 1200 euros.

What are you made of money?

I just got a Lorell 86905 mesh chair. About time I started sitting fucking upright instead of slouching and laying sideways and otherwise contorting into unnatural shapes in front of my desk, my back hasn't been able to take that shit for at least 5 years.

I've seen two streamers (reckful/sodapoppin) with this chair and both stopped using them within months saying they prefer basic office chairs

I use some older gaming chair and while it still works, it's starting to break and the armrests aren't comfortable as much ad just useful now.
I love sitting widely with one foot under a leg, so I'm considering an XL chair. I'm a manlet at 163 cm/5'3''(?).
I will sit in the chair for most of every day.
Thoughts, suggestions?

have the omega myself and it's very good, can't recommend it enough

Attached: feels good man.jpg (580x529, 73K)

Meaning Herman Miller Embody is uncomfortable to sit for playing the game?

I use a 5 dollar second hand desk chair.

Go to your local big box retailer, like sam's or costco, and get one from there. They should have lay z boys.

Attached: 91337.jpg (236x354, 10K)

This fucking thread.

>wtf. Don't get that overrated gaming chair that's 300 bucks
>Get this one. I know it's 1000+ euros but...

Jesus fuck. Not OP, but I'd just like a chair that doesn't get all the cushion annihilated in 2 years.